• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:09
CEST 10:09
KST 17:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7271 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 2151

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 6000 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 27 2020 12:44 GMT
#43001
Let's just say that I do not think the inadequate public health attitude implications of puritanical nut job-ism stop at STDs, but yes, the fact that sex and needles are not involved weighs in favor of his not utterly failing, that much I can agree with lol
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 27 2020 12:51 GMT
#43002
I hope it doesn't happen, but if corona virus becomes a bigger issue it will be quite a disadvantage to have an anti-science serial-liar who is also incapable of admitting faults/defeat as a president.
Neosteel Enthusiast
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 27 2020 12:54 GMT
#43003
Overnight, the first US case of unknown origin was identified in NorCal, so I expect that Coronavirus will definitely become a bigger issue in some respects. Got some domestic travel at the end of April and end of May coming up, so I'm paying close attention.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
February 27 2020 12:57 GMT
#43004
On February 27 2020 21:54 farvacola wrote:
Overnight, the first US case of unknown origin was identified in NorCal, so I expect that Coronavirus will definitely become a bigger issue in some respects. Got some domestic travel at the end of April and end of May coming up, so I'm paying close attention.


Hadn't thought of that, damn... I'm going to be in the US at the beginning of april, hopefully that's not an issue.
No will to live, no wish to die
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24382 Posts
February 27 2020 13:23 GMT
#43005
On February 27 2020 21:17 Belisarius wrote:
I think it's fair to say that it plays badly with specific minorities in Florida, which is unfortunately a swing state. I agree with Bernie's response, but it highlights a vulnerability that I still think Trump will be more than capable of exploiting.

Now, someone might ask why a few thousand expats in Florida should have the same influence as a hundred times their number in Oregon or Nebraska, but that person is not making America great.


Worth mentioning that somewhere around 85%+ of Cuban Americans identify as white.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
February 27 2020 13:50 GMT
#43006
On February 27 2020 21:44 farvacola wrote:
Let's just say that I do not think the inadequate public health attitude implications of puritanical nut job-ism stop at STDs, but yes, the fact that sex and needles are not involved weighs in favor of his not utterly failing, that much I can agree with lol

Yeah if Corona virus was an STD, pence would be thinking "well then what a great opportunity"
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
February 27 2020 14:40 GMT
#43007
Are uninsured people obliged to pay for hospital based quarantine? Or do they have to self quarantine due to not wanting to bancrupt themselves?
passive quaranstream fan
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
February 27 2020 14:54 GMT
#43008
On February 27 2020 23:40 Artisreal wrote:
Are uninsured people obliged to pay for hospital based quarantine? Or do they have to self quarantine due to not wanting to bancrupt themselves?

People have to pay for emergency room visits and someone already had to pay $3500 to be tested.

While this is about to be really bad, it will highlight why it is important that people are not expected to cover incidental medical costs.
IgnE
Profile Joined November 2010
United States7684 Posts
February 27 2020 15:03 GMT
#43009
On February 27 2020 21:57 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2020 21:54 farvacola wrote:
Overnight, the first US case of unknown origin was identified in NorCal, so I expect that Coronavirus will definitely become a bigger issue in some respects. Got some domestic travel at the end of April and end of May coming up, so I'm paying close attention.


Hadn't thought of that, damn... I'm going to be in the US at the beginning of april, hopefully that's not an issue.


there are more cases in europe than the US right now
It is terrible to die of thirst at sea. Must you so salt your truth that it will no longer even slake thirst?
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12559 Posts
February 27 2020 15:08 GMT
#43010
On February 28 2020 00:03 IgnE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2020 21:57 Nebuchad wrote:
On February 27 2020 21:54 farvacola wrote:
Overnight, the first US case of unknown origin was identified in NorCal, so I expect that Coronavirus will definitely become a bigger issue in some respects. Got some domestic travel at the end of April and end of May coming up, so I'm paying close attention.


Hadn't thought of that, damn... I'm going to be in the US at the beginning of april, hopefully that's not an issue.


there are more cases in europe than the US right now


Sure, I'm concerned about travel limitations more than anything.
No will to live, no wish to die
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
February 27 2020 15:16 GMT
#43011
--- Nuked ---
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
February 27 2020 15:27 GMT
#43012
The Corona virus is an extremely good argument for changing our healthcare system. That's bad news. The Trump administration will 100% prioritize messaging over safety.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-27 15:41:27
February 27 2020 15:40 GMT
#43013
Very scary. It's already spread so much, I fully expect it to get worse still before it gets better. Especially when Trump and Pence are perfectly fine not knowing their head from their ass on this issue. Airlines voluntarily limiting their flight plans is more of a safeguard at this point.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
February 27 2020 17:23 GMT
#43014
Since we are hearing open talk about superdelegates, I've been closely examining my views on voting. In 2016, I took a firmly math'ish approach where no matter what, I owe it to the people who fought for democracy before I was born to vote. If I don't get my ideal candidate, that is fine, I should always vote for the lesser of two evils because many people had no such choice 300 years ago. 2016 was a weird year, since global populism was only beginning to go into full swing, social media became a big issue, Russian interference and many other things. It was a shit show.

There was a lot of thumb on the scale from the DNC towards Bernie, but I still felt like the party deserved a second chance to learn from their mistakes. None of it was illegal, but a great deal with it disagreed with my views on political ethics. Something doesn't need to be illegal to be wrong. I decided the DNC behaved wrongly during 2016 but they showed a willingness to change. Kind of.

Now that we are in 2020, it is perhaps worse than last time. The CBS debate is the nail in the coffin. If Bernie gets more non-super delegates over the course of the election, but is not made the nominee, I will not be voting for the democratic nominee in 2020. Easy for me to say, living in Oregon, but I think it is important to recognize what a shift this is from my 2016 stance. I am COMPLETELY unwilling to back a party that uses super delegates to override the majority. While I am not trying to make myself up to be some important person, a few of my friends seem to be coming to the same conclusions. It is really interesting to see. Despite being the anti-Trump party, its just not enough. I need to want to support what I am supporting. I've been flexible and recognizing that 2016 was weird, but we understand this stuff now in 2020.

If Bernie doesn't have the most delegates, I will get behind whoever does. But I don't recognize super delegates as a legitimate form of democracy. I'm not going to pretend some political party deciding on a set of rules is some divine, all-powerful code. If he gets the most, and isn't the nominee, I'm out.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22648 Posts
February 27 2020 17:43 GMT
#43015
On February 28 2020 02:23 Mohdoo wrote:
Since we are hearing open talk about superdelegates, I've been closely examining my views on voting. In 2016, I took a firmly math'ish approach where no matter what, I owe it to the people who fought for democracy before I was born to vote. If I don't get my ideal candidate, that is fine, I should always vote for the lesser of two evils because many people had no such choice 300 years ago. 2016 was a weird year, since global populism was only beginning to go into full swing, social media became a big issue, Russian interference and many other things. It was a shit show.

There was a lot of thumb on the scale from the DNC towards Bernie, but I still felt like the party deserved a second chance to learn from their mistakes. None of it was illegal, but a great deal with it disagreed with my views on political ethics. Something doesn't need to be illegal to be wrong. I decided the DNC behaved wrongly during 2016 but they showed a willingness to change. Kind of.

Now that we are in 2020, it is perhaps worse than last time. The CBS debate is the nail in the coffin. If Bernie gets more non-super delegates over the course of the election, but is not made the nominee, I will not be voting for the democratic nominee in 2020. Easy for me to say, living in Oregon, but I think it is important to recognize what a shift this is from my 2016 stance. I am COMPLETELY unwilling to back a party that uses super delegates to override the majority. While I am not trying to make myself up to be some important person, a few of my friends seem to be coming to the same conclusions. It is really interesting to see. Despite being the anti-Trump party, its just not enough. I need to want to support what I am supporting. I've been flexible and recognizing that 2016 was weird, but we understand this stuff now in 2020.

If Bernie doesn't have the most delegates, I will get behind whoever does. But I don't recognize super delegates as a legitimate form of democracy. I'm not going to pretend some political party deciding on a set of rules is some divine, all-powerful code. If he gets the most, and isn't the nominee, I'm out.
I think its a reasonably safe thing to say that if the DNC were to get behind anyone other then the person with the most 'normal' delegates after the primary they would be committing suicide.
Which is also why I see it as a completely unrealistic scenario that isn't going to happen.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-27 17:48:19
February 27 2020 17:47 GMT
#43016
On February 28 2020 02:23 Mohdoo wrote:
Since we are hearing open talk about superdelegates, I've been closely examining my views on voting. In 2016, I took a firmly math'ish approach where no matter what, I owe it to the people who fought for democracy before I was born to vote. If I don't get my ideal candidate, that is fine, I should always vote for the lesser of two evils because many people had no such choice 300 years ago. 2016 was a weird year, since global populism was only beginning to go into full swing, social media became a big issue, Russian interference and many other things. It was a shit show.

There was a lot of thumb on the scale from the DNC towards Bernie, but I still felt like the party deserved a second chance to learn from their mistakes. None of it was illegal, but a great deal with it disagreed with my views on political ethics. Something doesn't need to be illegal to be wrong. I decided the DNC behaved wrongly during 2016 but they showed a willingness to change. Kind of.

Now that we are in 2020, it is perhaps worse than last time. The CBS debate is the nail in the coffin. If Bernie gets more non-super delegates over the course of the election, but is not made the nominee, I will not be voting for the democratic nominee in 2020. Easy for me to say, living in Oregon, but I think it is important to recognize what a shift this is from my 2016 stance. I am COMPLETELY unwilling to back a party that uses super delegates to override the majority. While I am not trying to make myself up to be some important person, a few of my friends seem to be coming to the same conclusions. It is really interesting to see. Despite being the anti-Trump party, its just not enough. I need to want to support what I am supporting. I've been flexible and recognizing that 2016 was weird, but we understand this stuff now in 2020.

If Bernie doesn't have the most delegates, I will get behind whoever does. But I don't recognize super delegates as a legitimate form of democracy. I'm not going to pretend some political party deciding on a set of rules is some divine, all-powerful code. If he gets the most, and isn't the nominee, I'm out.


I'm torn with that. I agree with you in principle, but one should not forget that Bernie is not a democrat (though he caucuses with them), so it's already pretty good to allow external people to compete in your party's primary. I can understand why they are a bit salty that he's the frontleader. That should be a wake-up call to them instead. Looks like they missed the lesson last time...

The main issue to me is not Bernie's treatment, but the two-party system/winner takes all. It has been flawed everywhere I looked. (multiple parties isn't a guaranteed road to success though... In the worst cases it can end up like Belgium -_-, but at least there is room for everyone to have a voice)
NoiR
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
February 27 2020 17:48 GMT
#43017
In regards to socialism, a lot of people were content with life in the not quite as bad dictatorship of Eastern Germany. It is certainly true, that measurable quality of life in the east was worse as in the west, but especially considering consumerism needs to dial back due to climatechange, I don't see the argument that life in gdr was economically too bad. That a country that is already poor and embargoed and a lot more in stable is doing worse is no surprise to me. I would think that our constant strive to grow will have to stop and don't see a reason yet why socialism cannot prevail just because it creates less wealth. Sometimes less is more.
IyMoon
Profile Joined April 2016
United States1249 Posts
February 27 2020 17:48 GMT
#43018
On February 28 2020 02:43 Gorsameth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2020 02:23 Mohdoo wrote:
Since we are hearing open talk about superdelegates, I've been closely examining my views on voting. In 2016, I took a firmly math'ish approach where no matter what, I owe it to the people who fought for democracy before I was born to vote. If I don't get my ideal candidate, that is fine, I should always vote for the lesser of two evils because many people had no such choice 300 years ago. 2016 was a weird year, since global populism was only beginning to go into full swing, social media became a big issue, Russian interference and many other things. It was a shit show.

There was a lot of thumb on the scale from the DNC towards Bernie, but I still felt like the party deserved a second chance to learn from their mistakes. None of it was illegal, but a great deal with it disagreed with my views on political ethics. Something doesn't need to be illegal to be wrong. I decided the DNC behaved wrongly during 2016 but they showed a willingness to change. Kind of.

Now that we are in 2020, it is perhaps worse than last time. The CBS debate is the nail in the coffin. If Bernie gets more non-super delegates over the course of the election, but is not made the nominee, I will not be voting for the democratic nominee in 2020. Easy for me to say, living in Oregon, but I think it is important to recognize what a shift this is from my 2016 stance. I am COMPLETELY unwilling to back a party that uses super delegates to override the majority. While I am not trying to make myself up to be some important person, a few of my friends seem to be coming to the same conclusions. It is really interesting to see. Despite being the anti-Trump party, its just not enough. I need to want to support what I am supporting. I've been flexible and recognizing that 2016 was weird, but we understand this stuff now in 2020.

If Bernie doesn't have the most delegates, I will get behind whoever does. But I don't recognize super delegates as a legitimate form of democracy. I'm not going to pretend some political party deciding on a set of rules is some divine, all-powerful code. If he gets the most, and isn't the nominee, I'm out.
I think its a reasonably safe thing to say that if the DNC were to get behind anyone other then the person with the most 'normal' delegates after the primary they would be committing suicide.
Which is also why I see it as a completely unrealistic scenario that isn't going to happen.


The only way it happens is if its not even close to a majority. Something like Bernie 25 Biden 24 bloomberg/pete 20 each warren at 11. Then I can see the DNC picking Biden over Bernie. but if its something like Bernie 45 and Biden 20 then yeah, Bernie should get it
Something witty
Artisreal
Profile Joined June 2009
Germany9235 Posts
February 27 2020 18:02 GMT
#43019
On February 28 2020 00:27 Mohdoo wrote:
The Corona virus is an extremely good argument for changing our healthcare system. That's bad news. The Trump administration will 100% prioritize messaging over safety.

My wife said it'd also constitute a good start for an argument about sky-high walls around the country to keep the infected (i.e. foreigners) out. That 100% suits Trumps narrative as far as I can see.
passive quaranstream fan
plated.rawr
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Norway1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-02-27 18:08:28
February 27 2020 18:06 GMT
#43020
On February 28 2020 03:02 Artisreal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2020 00:27 Mohdoo wrote:
The Corona virus is an extremely good argument for changing our healthcare system. That's bad news. The Trump administration will 100% prioritize messaging over safety.

My wife said it'd also constitute a good start for an argument about sky-high walls around the country to keep the infected (i.e. foreigners) out. That 100% suits Trumps narrative as far as I can see.

Considering how potential Corona virus carriers will, like illegal immigrant, also arrive in the US through normal and legal channels rather than by sneaking across deserted wasteland border areas, i agree - it'll 100% fit Donald's typical reasoning and argumentation.
Savior broke my heart ;_; || twitch.tv/onnings
Prev 1 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 6000 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 51m
INu's Battles
2h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 51m
OSC
14h 6m
Replay Cast
14h 51m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.