Basically it shows you google street view images and allows you to zoom in/out, pan, and move around a little bit. Based on what you see, you're supposed to guess where in the world you can find that picture. There are 5 different images that you have to guess before the game ends, and you can start again.
Basics of the game for those too lazy to try and understand it:
1. You get an image. Look at it to find clues.
2. Left click + hold to pan around
3. Click on the arrows to move in one direction
4. Mouse wheel or +/- bar to zoom in and out
5. Once you have a guess, click on the map and press "Make guess"
Sounds simple, but some of the pictures are really hard. Some are easy, but it's fun trying to solve where you are! Try it out and share how many points you've gotten
So far the most I've gotten is 23400.