• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

Fountain Pens - Page 25

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Cambium
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States16368 Posts
January 08 2015 16:37 GMT
#481
Congrat on both.

Tsukiyo is probably my all time favorite ink colour.
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
July 07 2015 05:41 GMT
#482
I've recently rediscovered how much more I enjoy using pen and paper. Been poking around looking at fountain pens, since I can't seem to find my old favorite ballpoint anywhere. Tried out a Safari at a stationery store and loved it. I think it had a medium nib, but I was told that a fine nib is a bit better for starting out. It's pricey, but I bit the bullet and grabbed a Safari on sale at Amazon, should be here in two days. A bit concerned about how long the ink will last me, but I suppose that's the benefit of bulk refill kits.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
July 07 2015 10:17 GMT
#483
My girlfriend got me a Lamy AL-star for my birthday. It's really nice a bit heavier than a safari (due to aluminium rather than plastic) but that extra weight isn't bad... (although I find the weight with pen and cap a bit much for writing anything long)
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12026 Posts
July 07 2015 12:00 GMT
#484
So, i am a bit confused here.

Fountain Pens are rather common here in Germany, at least in school it is usually expected that each student has one. However, they tend to be only of the variety that uses ink cartridges to fill them. Since i haven't seen any mention of this in the thread, and a lot of talk about ink bottles, i am wondering if this is just a German thing, or if it is a thing restricted to the lower quality pens one would use in school?
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
July 07 2015 12:42 GMT
#485
Both, even some of the more expensive pens come with cartridges because of the convenience, but they also have fillable cartridges if you wish to buy one of those (which I at least have, because I do.)
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
July 07 2015 15:24 GMT
#486
Oh jesus Christ, I've spent $30 on a fucking pen. What am I doing with myself?

Most of the lower end pens do have cartridges, but some nicer ones do as well. There are refillable cartridges like Salle alluded to. If they aren't offered by the manufacturer, you can almost always get them third party it seems.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
aseq
Profile Joined January 2003
Netherlands4020 Posts
July 07 2015 15:39 GMT
#487
On July 08 2015 00:24 peanuts wrote:
Oh jesus Christ, I've spent $30 on a fucking pen. What am I doing with myself?

Most of the lower end pens do have cartridges, but some nicer ones do as well. There are refillable cartridges like Salle alluded to. If they aren't offered by the manufacturer, you can almost always get them third party it seems.

That's fine. $30 is a good amount for a pen too if you're starting out. No so cheap it'll be crap but not so expensive the money's wasted. Did you check some guide on what to buy (and what did you get )?
Mordanis
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States893 Posts
July 07 2015 15:57 GMT
#488
I spent ~20$ on my first pen about 4 years ago, and its still around. Your lamy should be no different, and if you can resist the urge to get 4 bottles of ink and another few pens, you might actually save money in the long term.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning... it smells like... victory. -_^ Favorite SC2 match ->Liquid`HerO vs. SlayerS CranK g.1 @MLG Summer Championship
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
July 07 2015 17:06 GMT
#489
On July 08 2015 00:39 aseq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2015 00:24 peanuts wrote:
Oh jesus Christ, I've spent $30 on a fucking pen. What am I doing with myself?

Most of the lower end pens do have cartridges, but some nicer ones do as well. There are refillable cartridges like Salle alluded to. If they aren't offered by the manufacturer, you can almost always get them third party it seems.

That's fine. $30 is a good amount for a pen too if you're starting out. No so cheap it'll be crap but not so expensive the money's wasted. Did you check some guide on what to buy (and what did you get )?

Lamy Safari. Solid construction, better weight than the Preppies. I checked the Reddit guide and the TL guide and it seemed to be a logical starting point.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
July 07 2015 18:01 GMT
#490
Lamy Safari definitely great starting point. I upgraded to a TWSBI 580 after a year, which I am still using now. Not sure what my next one will be.
Moderator
peanuts
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States1225 Posts
July 10 2015 17:06 GMT
#491
Holy shit, this is so much better than any ballpoint.

Still trying to learn the optimal pressure/angle to write with, but when I hit it, it feels perfect. Feels like a brush, perfect translation of movement to the page.
Writer"My greatest skill is my enjoyment of the game" - Grubby | @TL_Peanuts
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
July 10 2015 20:38 GMT
#492
On July 11 2015 02:06 peanuts wrote:
Holy shit, this is so much better than any ballpoint.

Still trying to learn the optimal pressure/angle to write with, but when I hit it, it feels perfect. Feels like a brush, perfect translation of movement to the page.

It would be even softer if you used it on fancy Clairefontaine paper (which I assume you are not using). But when you get to that, it gets really expensive .

Still I have a few Rhodia/Clairefontaine/Moleskin notebooks that I use to keep track of stuff and I also have some cheap notebooks and sometimes with the cheap paper I can really feel the pen catching ever so slightly in the paper fibers. And even when it doesn't, the more expensive paper is just softer. Love it.

Anyhow I recently picked up a Platinum 3776, not bad. I made the mistake of taking a "fine", which apparently is the equivalent of an European extra fine... A bit disappointed to be honest, it's a bit too fine for my liking and while it's not "scratchy" it's a bit too rough for my liking due to the size.

I still prefer my Parker Sonnet and my Lamy Safari for writing
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-07 14:10:20
December 07 2016 13:50 GMT
#493
I collect fountain pens and looking for a dense, true black ink with full opacity. Do you have any recommendation?

*Aurora black ink is the best one so far, but it's a bit too fluid.
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-07 19:22:25
December 07 2016 19:21 GMT
#494
If it needs to be waterproof I would recommend De Atramentis Archive Ink. It's what I use at work, I've had no problems with it drying up and clogging etc, though I basically do use my pen heavily every weekday.
Moderator
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
December 10 2016 16:17 GMT
#495
Is the Lamy Safari still the go to for someone getting into fountain pens? Any other recommendations would be appreciated.
Administrator
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 10 2016 22:45 GMT
#496
Yeah, still the best for your first imo, and easily purchasable.
Moderator
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-12-11 00:24:36
December 11 2016 00:20 GMT
#497
I'd recommend preppy.

Edit: My first pen was m200 and it's the best choice for my first. Maybe you can start with that one.
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 11 2016 00:28 GMT
#498
The preppy is very cheap but is also a decent starter.

In terms of starters, I'd recommend preppy if you only want to spent a couple dollars, or a Lamy Safari if you're spending ~20-30 dollars. M200 is like $75 so that's probably the one you'd buy next.
Moderator
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
December 11 2016 00:34 GMT
#499
I got m805 vibrant blue and looking for an ink that goes well with the pen. Any suggestions?[image loading]

"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-16 09:46:19
August 16 2017 09:39 GMT
#500
FP's are really getting a HUGE resurgence in the past 3-4 years. Hundreds of new inks, new pen makers. The only downside is for vintage collectors, some vintage pens like parker 51's, vacumatics and waterman 52's are absolutely abhorrently expensive now.

My collection of FP's and inks is getting kind of extreme. I recently bought my first "grail pen", the $700 Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze Age in Extra Fine. The nib is 23k palladium and very soft (not really a flex nib but it will give a lot of line variation) and the body is made of crushed and stabalized basaltic lava rock from Mt Etna in Italy.

Also into classics like parker vacumatics with the stacked celluloid and a semiflex nib, and a scheaffer statesman with the rube goldberg snorkel filler and palladium silver nib in absolute needlepoint

I'm even having a prewar japanese eyedropper restored soon. My mom pulled it off of a sunken japanese battleship in the 1970's, and it's still in usable condition, after 30 years underwater and another 40 in a box.

For newbies, I usually carry 4 or 5 platinum preppies converted to eyedropper and filled with some kind of exciting ink. If they express interest in my pen, I just toss them one for free. About $3 each, $0.05 of ink and a $0.12 o ring, it's hardly any skin off my back, and has converted several people into users.

I usually recommend people buy the pilot metro first since it's only $12 that comes with a cartridge, a converter for bottled ink, and a really tough, well designed body. I don't love the grip section, so if someone is willing to spend about $16 and is really down with the idea of bottled ink, I actually point people to a chinese pen now, the piston-fill Wing Sung 698. It even has identical nib/feed to pilot's steel lines, so a pilot plumix 1.0 stub or a pilot M, F, or EF (from the $5 penmanship, another great entry level pen that comes with a cartridge) will all swap right in. I have a lot of pens, and I find something captivating about the little 698. It only has one flaw in my eyes, the cap doesn't post on the back. But you can see the ink sloshing around, it holds a TON, isn't prone to drying out, and is overall just really nice to hold and use. Get it on ebay for about $16.

If someone is willing to spend $40, the faber castell loom is pretty much a perfect writing instrument. You have to spend an extra $5 on a converter, but it takes bottled ink, short or long standard cartridges, is perfectly weighted, with an amazing sprung clip, and the nib is nothing short of a work of art. it blows every other steel nib I've ever used out of the water. it's got this delightful, deliberate feedback, like perfectly tuned suspension on a sports car, not too harsh, but you feel the texture of the paper. Nothing else I own writes like it. It doesn't flex whatsoever, but it's incredible, and for normal writing, it's the yardstick I use. It only has one drawback, it's a little weird looking. Get a colored cap (I like blue) and toss some matching ink into it.

Skip the lamy safari. it's a good pen but just doesn't stack up anymore for the price. If you like the style, get the al-star, which is aluminum and more in line with the asking price. But these days, fountain pens are simply of a much higher quality, and the lamy Z50 steel nib (the nib that the studio, safari, al-star, joy, CP1, logo and LX use) is just not as good as it used to seem. Particularly with the EF and F nibs, their quality control is getting rather lax.

If you want a pen in the $28-30 range, the pen that kills the lamy in every way (cheaper, better made, better writing, more solid, takes a standard #5 nib so you can have anything from an EF to 1.1 stub from them or up to an oblique double broad from knox on amazon) is the TWSBI Eco. Piston fill, fantastic build quality. I still prefer the $16 Wing Sung 698, but TWSBI is an established brand with incredible products. I have a VAC700R that I like so much, I spent $150 on a custom flexible gold nib for it. for the vac and 580/classic pens, they even make custom ink bottles to fill them from.

As for the first step into gold nibs, if you only have $35-45, you can get a platinum PTL5000A or Pilot Seremo on amazon, which both write with honest-to-god gold nibs. Boring looking pens with tiny nibs (they obviously have to save money when they're giving you a real gold nib) both are fairly soft and slightly toothy.

If you have $65-75, Amazon will sell you a Platinum 3776 Century. I like the soft fine, since platinum's other nibs are hard as nails, kind of defeating the point of gold. It uses platinum-proprietary converters and cartridges, and is made from a pretty nice plastic. The Cap has an inner seal that is designed to keep the nib wet for over a year without use. The pilot Custom 74 and 91 are both good too, but just not as pretty.

As for a first bottle of ink, I recommend sailor Yama-Dori, a dark green turquoise that, on decent paper, will sheen to a vivid red. I also like Noodlers black swan in australian roses, a semi-waterproof/archival ink that is a dark, dusky purple/red that shades like mad. noodlers Apache Sunset is one of the most vivid shading inks in existance, changing colors from yellow to orange-red.

If you want to look into vintage pens, check out Nathaniel Cerf at Thepenmarket. He completely restores vintage pens, documents ANY flaws meticulously, and sells them at pretty outrageous prices. He doesn't deal in the super expensive stuff like flexy waterman 52's or parker vacumatics, but I got a completely restored (and this pen takes like 40 minutes just to take apart) 1950's scheaffer statesman snorkel for $85 in like-new condition, a well loved but perfect writing scheaffer Craftsman from the 1940's with an awesome gold nib for $45, and a rare American Pencil Co. Venus with a gold nib for $35.

Inks are a whole other can of worms. I have about 90 inks now. Sailor inks are pretty much all perfect. Some inks really suck on cheap paper, and pretty much none are as well behaved as Sailor. Sailor inks also have the benefit of most having a heavy sheen and/or shading on good paper. Noodlers also makes a ton of cool colors with interesting effects. warden inks are immune to any and all known forms of counterfeit, including lasers (his standard bulletproof inks are immune to all but lasers) his inks can be archival (never fade) freeze resistant (polar) resistant to feathering (x feather) copies of WW2 air-mail inks, he even got a bottle of ink that was verified as being from Los Alamos during the manhatten project (they used a very specific black) and reverse engineered it completely, called dark matter. He also sells the highest contrast ink currently made, Baystate Blue, which you should just dedicate a pen to, because it stains clear plastic and will literally coagulate any normal inks it touches.

When you get a 4.5oz bottle of noodlers ink, you get one of his "charlie" pens for free. These are amazing little eyedropper fillers that he created and gives away as a response to the 2015 paris attacks. When you get one, pull the nib/feed straight out, wash them with soapy water, and return them. Then dip the nib/feed in boiling water for ~15 seconds and then tightly squeeze the two together for 30-40 seconds. The feed is ebonite, a vulcanized rubber, and must be heat set to prevent it burping ink. But the charlie is a spectacular little writer.

Other good inks are shimmering inks that have pearlescent effects. get a bottle of J. Herbin 1670 Emerald of Chivor and enjoy.

Once you're familiar with pens, I highly recommend the noodlers ahab and konrad. You can swap any #6 nib into them, replacing the flex nib for a stub, extra fine, whatever. The Ahab is a little more versatile, you can use the piston converter, eyedropper convert it, or use noodlers 308 refillable cartridges. The konrad is slimmer and uses a simple piston mechanism.

For a cheap "wet noodle" flex pen, buy a box of Zebra comic G dip pen nibs and a noodlers ahab/konrad. Take pliers and BARELY squeeze the ass end of the nib and it should fit right onto the feed. Same as the charlie pen, dip it in hot water and squeeze together, and you have a nib that puts a $500 waterman wet noodle to shame. You just have to pull the nib and keep it separate from the pen if you plan on leaving it for more than a few days without use, since it's a super springy carbon steel, it will rust.

Once you decide you want to use an FP, get some proper paper. Rhodia, Clairefontaine, tomoe river, mnemosyne are the most common. Rhodia and clairefontaine are the two easy to find ones, with rhodia a little more textured and clairefontaine a little smoother. You also have line options more than lines and graph. Dot grid, french ruled, blank. Good paper keeps the ink from penetrating into and through the other side, letting you write double sided. It seems a little pricey dropping $8 on a single notebook, but once you just feel your hand on the page you'll understand.

Good paper is where inks with sheen and shading really show up. Copy paper, moleskine, and cheap mead notebooks simply absorb the ink, which does make it super fast drying (moleskine is kind of ideal for lefties, and I also suggest noodlers bernake blue and black since they're made to dry near-instantly. Also stick with finer nibs.) but feathers out and kills any depth of color. If you need to write on cheap copy paper, I again recommend sailor inks since they tend to resist penetrating and feathering, and stick with extra fine nibs. I have two lamy 2000's, one F and one EF, the EF is just for work since I'm a medic and can't choose the paper that my patient charts are printed on.

If you're new to fountain pens, the place I recommend most for advice (they're happy to help you decide) and education is Goulet Pens.
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM801
IndyStarCraft 162
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 801
Lowko432
mouzHeroMarine 267
IndyStarCraft 162
MindelVK 20
Rex 14
TKL 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40362
Free 5325
Jaedong 1817
BeSt 805
Horang2 399
Soulkey 393
Soma 262
Zeus 233
Larva 193
Hyun 150
[ Show more ]
Last 121
sorry 121
Mind 79
Pusan 76
Yoon 61
Sexy 56
Shinee 44
soO 41
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 18
yabsab 17
scan(afreeca) 16
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5277
Dendi786
XaKoH 448
XcaliburYe208
canceldota35
Counter-Strike
byalli693
Other Games
gofns32033
singsing1999
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo547
Pyrionflax266
ToD119
trigger5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 14
• Gemini_19 13
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV441
League of Legends
• Jankos3439
Upcoming Events
Online Event
2m
TaKeTV 83
CranKy Ducklings14
AI Arena Tournament
5h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 2m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.