• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7966 users

Connecticut school shooting - Page 42

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 49 Next All
The gun control argument stops now. I know it's fun to argue about it in the heat of the tragedy when you can get all worked up about it but it's pretty disrespectful and if you don't care enough about the issue to make a separate topic for gun control then you don't care enough to shit on the tragedy by exploiting it.
A gun control topic can be found here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=313472

Also stop posting links to his facebook. TL will be no part of an unconfirmed witch hunt.
Silentness
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States2821 Posts
December 17 2012 23:21 GMT
#821
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*
GL HF... YOLO..lololollol.
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
December 17 2012 23:40 GMT
#822
why..... it was mostly children, he died a terrible death
savior did nothing wrong
Mawi
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden4365 Posts
December 18 2012 06:37 GMT
#823
Was there any reason why He chose this school? im trying to find more info but all I keep seeing is interviews about victims etc
Forever Mirin Zyzz Son of Zeus Brother of Hercules Father of the Aesthetics
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 18 2012 06:59 GMT
#824
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
Uni1987
Profile Joined September 2010
Netherlands642 Posts
December 18 2012 07:16 GMT
#825
On December 18 2012 15:59 decado90 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.


Unless you have some kind of proof, please refrain from making ridiculous statements like that.
.............
decado90
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States480 Posts
December 18 2012 07:26 GMT
#826
On December 18 2012 16:16 Uni1987 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 15:59 decado90 wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.


Unless you have some kind of proof, please refrain from making ridiculous statements like that.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drone_attacks_in_Pakistan

Pakistan alone
"Be formless like water"- Bruce Lee
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 07:49:54
December 18 2012 07:48 GMT
#827
On December 18 2012 16:16 Uni1987 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 15:59 decado90 wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.


Unless you have some kind of proof, please refrain from making ridiculous statements like that.

Are you even serious? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are misinformed. An independent report was done and it states that only 2% of victims are actually militants.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/outrage-at-cias-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-8174771.html


The second issue is the "double tap" which is considered a war crime. Double tapping is when they fire one missile which kills 1-3 people, the natural reaction is for people and medical officials to gather around to help the wounded so the USA fires a second missile on the rescuers causing the deaths of 20-50 people.


BluePanther
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2776 Posts
December 18 2012 07:58 GMT
#828
On December 18 2012 16:48 sekritzzz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 16:16 Uni1987 wrote:
On December 18 2012 15:59 decado90 wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.


Unless you have some kind of proof, please refrain from making ridiculous statements like that.

Are you even serious? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are misinformed. An independent report was done and it states that only 2% of victims are actually militants.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/outrage-at-cias-deadly-double-tap-drone-attacks-8174771.html


The second issue is the "double tap" which is considered a war crime. Double tapping is when they fire one missile which kills 1-3 people, the natural reaction is for people and medical officials to gather around to help the wounded so the USA fires a second missile on the rescuers causing the deaths of 20-50 people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMOzvmgVhc


I'm sorry, but that's not an "independent" report. Pun not intended.

Also, is there a single other source that substantiates this claim? Every single remotely credible thing I found through google cites to this report. There is no other documentation that I can find. I would be rather appalled if they were using this strategy on a routine basis.

The source as stated by this report is a handful of Pakistanis who have heard stories of this happening, and a few who claimed they saw it. This sounds like a rumor to me. Care to debunk that conclusion?
Cuh
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States403 Posts
December 18 2012 08:25 GMT
#829
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.



I think it depends on the time and area. I went to school in northern Michigan in a rural area, in the '90s. Around hunting season kids would bring there guns and show them off.. Nothing ever close to a lock down plan
MarineKing | Nestea | MC
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
December 18 2012 09:52 GMT
#830
On December 18 2012 16:16 Uni1987 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 15:59 decado90 wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

I always tell my coworkers how Afghanistan would probably be safer than the US. (I'm in the military) We had a lot of shootings in the past week in my city. People got shot up in our mall last week. *face palm*


Obama's drone strikes have killed thousands of people and 100's of children. You're much safer here.


Unless you have some kind of proof, please refrain from making ridiculous statements like that.

https://twitter.com/dronestream
On December 18 2012 08:21 Silentness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 07:59 Medrea wrote:
On December 17 2012 07:46 imallinson wrote:
I'm curious about schools having 'lockdown plans' for situations like this. I used to live in the US until I was 8 (1998) and we never had anything like that. Is this a fairly new thing because I was really surprised and pretty depressed that elementary schools needed to have something like that.


I was in grade school in the early 90's and we had lockdown plans.

EDIT: They were probably not as rehearsed as they are now though.


Yeah I graduated High School in 2005. We had lockdown drills. Not that many ( I can't even remember what year) I never feared for my life while getting my edu-ma-cation though. We had our typical bomb threats, but nobody took them seriously. It's pretty sad though how violent this country can really be.

Sick.
On December 18 2012 08:09 rezoacken wrote:
And still... I agree with him. Hiding details about the murderer while caring for someone like Victoria Soto is a part of a solution.

On a second thought, I agree on that opinion from a anonymous person without the conclusion. It could be better with more sane media, but the individual can not influence it.
helvete
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden276 Posts
December 18 2012 09:59 GMT
#831
On December 18 2012 18:52 Perscienter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 08:09 rezoacken wrote:
And still... I agree with him. Hiding details about the murderer while caring for someone like Victoria Soto is a part of a solution.

On a second thought, I agree on that opinion from a anonymous person without the conclusion. It could be better with more sane media, but the individual can not influence it.

Wasn't there a poll on TL where it turned out a large percentage of TL'ers are sick bastards who'd rather be remembered for something horrible than not remembered at all? I'll see if I can find it.
Mallard86
Profile Joined May 2011
186 Posts
December 18 2012 10:31 GMT
#832
The media deserves a large share of the blame for these sorts of mass killings. Nowadays they cover it so extensively and for so long that it becomes a route to fame. Any nut that wants to go down in a blaze of glory knows they can kill a dozen people then themselves and guarantee their 15 minutes.
DisneylandSC
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands435 Posts
December 18 2012 10:39 GMT
#833
On December 18 2012 19:31 Mallard86 wrote:
The media deserves a large share of the blame for these sorts of mass killings. Nowadays they cover it so extensively and for so long that it becomes a route to fame. Any nut that wants to go down in a blaze of glory knows they can kill a dozen people then themselves and guarantee their 15 minutes.


I agree with this, video is relevant (mostly the last 70 seconds of the clip)

GnarlyArbitrage
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
575 Posts
December 18 2012 12:49 GMT
#834
I was just watching MNBC or whatever it is, and there's this fat dickfuckhead lobbying about how he's trying to get a bill passed to prevent ALL peoples with any mental illness or any instability to not be allowed to purchase/own a gun. My thinking is if that's okay, then any and all people with mental illness's won't be able to drive, cut food, or pretty much anything ever again.

People didn't start magically dying because guns were invented, people have been killing other people with their bare fucking hands for as long as the specie has been around.

Fucking media bullshit. I hate you.

User was temp banned for this post.
scaban84
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1080 Posts
December 18 2012 15:55 GMT
#835
On December 18 2012 21:49 GnarlyArbitrage wrote:
I was just watching MNBC or whatever it is, and there's this fat dickfuckhead lobbying about how he's trying to get a bill passed to prevent ALL peoples with any mental illness or any instability to not be allowed to purchase/own a gun. My thinking is if that's okay, then any and all people with mental illness's won't be able to drive, cut food, or pretty much anything ever again.

People didn't start magically dying because guns were invented, people have been killing other people with their bare fucking hands for as long as the specie has been around.

Fucking media bullshit. I hate you.

True, the guy the in China did it with a knife. Ban all knives, he can still do it with a pencil. Ban pencils, etc, etc...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/29/28-children-stabbed-at-ki_n_556520.html

User was temp banned for this post.
"The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design." — Friedrich von Hayek
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
December 18 2012 16:01 GMT
#836
On December 19 2012 00:55 scaban84 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 21:49 GnarlyArbitrage wrote:
I was just watching MNBC or whatever it is, and there's this fat dickfuckhead lobbying about how he's trying to get a bill passed to prevent ALL peoples with any mental illness or any instability to not be allowed to purchase/own a gun. My thinking is if that's okay, then any and all people with mental illness's won't be able to drive, cut food, or pretty much anything ever again.

People didn't start magically dying because guns were invented, people have been killing other people with their bare fucking hands for as long as the specie has been around.

Fucking media bullshit. I hate you.

True, the guy the in China did it with a knife. Ban all knives, he can still do it with a pencil. Ban pencils, etc, etc...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/29/28-children-stabbed-at-ki_n_556520.html

Difference is no one actually died in that incident.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
iDope
Profile Joined October 2010
Saudi Arabia223 Posts
December 18 2012 16:23 GMT
#837
They guy died but took the lives of so many children with him. It is tragic and heartbreaking. But the apathy and lack of interest towards the killing of children as "collateral damage" of sorts by drones is equally appalling.

This was a guy with a history of mental illness and instability. But why are completely sane people not even willing to admit some of the other atrocities going on in the world?

https://twitter.com/i/#!/dronestream/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/7e0yT1G8

No child deserves to experience or witness such violence.

User was warned for this post
TheManInBlack
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Nigeria266 Posts
December 18 2012 16:34 GMT
#838
On December 18 2012 18:59 helvete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 18:52 Perscienter wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:09 rezoacken wrote:
And still... I agree with him. Hiding details about the murderer while caring for someone like Victoria Soto is a part of a solution.

On a second thought, I agree on that opinion from a anonymous person without the conclusion. It could be better with more sane media, but the individual can not influence it.

Wasn't there a poll on TL where it turned out a large percentage of TL'ers are sick bastards who'd rather be remembered for something horrible than not remembered at all? I'll see if I can find it.


Please find it, I'd like to know what kind of community I am in.
Duka
Profile Joined September 2012
United States36 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 18:35:25
December 18 2012 17:15 GMT
#839
CNN ran some program an hour or two ago pointing out how the killer had played violent video games like Starcraft and Warcraft 3. They had some researcher on screen telling about how "all studies" agree on the same conclusion; that video games are only breeding violence and was a contributor to the shooting.

To CNN's credit, the reporter seemed skeptical and asked if the same hadn't been said and later disproven about heavy metal music and violent movies.

Still, it sickens me that a tragedy like this is used so brazenly as a political platform. And that it's still being reported on around the clock on nearly every news channel.

Edit: And yes, Starcraft and Warcraft 3 were mentioned by name. Starcraft was described on air as "a violent game where you play a war commander, in space."
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
December 18 2012 17:28 GMT
#840
Dynasty Warriors was also targeted by media outlets because the shooter was a fan of it. Of all games, huh?
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 822
WardiTV374
OGKoka 121
Rex88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko329
mouzHeroMarine 315
OGKoka 121
ProTech118
Rex 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3736
EffOrt 1421
Horang2 1243
Larva 1128
BeSt 679
Hyuk 396
ZerO 237
Mini 215
Stork 204
Rush 183
[ Show more ]
Light 160
Soma 158
Zeus 147
Hyun 130
Barracks 108
Killer 105
ggaemo 81
Shinee 48
ToSsGirL 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 28
Yoon 27
Mong 19
PianO 19
Aegong 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
sorry 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 9
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1174
BananaSlamJamma115
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli654
x6flipin434
Other Games
singsing2063
olofmeister1551
XaKoH 315
crisheroes271
Sick222
Pyrionflax145
ArmadaUGS56
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream512
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN50
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 21m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.