• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:04
CEST 02:04
KST 09:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

Blizzard's Comments on Activison - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 16:45:22
September 18 2012 16:42 GMT
#41
None of what he said really matters at this point. You can't expect someone from within the company to actually be honest if the issues existed in the first place, so this neither confirms nor denies any speculations.

Besides, Blizzard has been bleeding talent for over a decade, with many people creatively responsible for their classic games having left a long time ago. At this point it isn't inconceivable that their visions are limited and the content they're putting out is simply the best they're capable of.
Ashur
Profile Joined January 2004
Czech Republic646 Posts
September 18 2012 16:43 GMT
#42
On September 19 2012 01:32 Kuni wrote:
I remember playing Rock n Roll Racing. We played the shit out of it. It was awesome.
I remember playing the Warcraft series like there was no tomorrow. Playing all the awesome custom games even after long having stopped playing Wc3 was still a huge motivation.
I remember Starcraft 1. Wasn't really playing online, only with a friend of mine, but the campaign alone was fun, the story great.
I remember playing Diablo 2 like I was a poor chinese farmer playing for his life. It was so much fun, even though it had only a few acts and you basically played the same thing over and over again. Didn't change anything. Same with LoD.
I remember starting to play WoW. I played this game more than all the others combined.... at first.


.... I remember WoW getting worse and worse in every area. Fun, creativity, difficulty, motivation ....
.... I remember playing the Sc2 campaign .. it was okay, but nothing special.
.... I didn't really ever find the motivation to play it online, not because of ladder anxiety or anything like that, but rather because it just didn't/doesn't have this magical spark that will make you want to play the game until you cannot move your body anymore. Why waste time when you don't find the game inspiring?
.... I fucking FROM HELL want to forget ever having played Diablo 3.


Yes I grew older, but I can still play until I fall off my chair with other games, just not Blizzard games anymore.
The reason I still (at least try to play the new Blizzard games) is, that there is this huge hope and anticipation, that the next one will be not good, but great again.
Now you could blame it on the Batman, but soon they won't even get a nickel for their grandma's anymore, at least from me. Huge disappointment. Grew up with awesome, saw it go to shit and I don't fucking care if Activision is to blame or the fucking retards they hired as replacements for the awesome dudes who made all those incredible games.


I sign under this post.
mafia shit bullshit
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
September 18 2012 16:43 GMT
#43
It's also in the timing, WotLK came out shortly after the merger, which was when all the WoW complaints started.

Either way, their actions speak for themselves, they aren't the same company anymore regardless. From WoW alone: the scrapping of the promised water instance for a rushed end game Dragon Soul, the reworking of talents to be similar to D3, how they managed to break the default UI in 5.0, how we got 2 crappily redone troll instances as 4.1 content for months... I realize people make mistakes, but the number of questionable decisions they've made that make you want to go "honestly, why do that for?" is staggering over the recent years.

I mean, did we really need Farmville/Pokemon in WoW? Did we need a BNet GUI on SC2 that looks like it was designed for console? Do we really need chat chan- oh wait.

Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

I could go on forever complaining, but yeah, there'll always be people who'll defend Blizzard. I've always joked about how Blizzard would still break sales records if they sold an empty game box. I feel that they're abusing their brand name to its maximum right now, releasing games as if they were still in beta - MoP won't be released with cross realm zones (?), SC2 was released without chat channels, D3 was released without PvP. Yeah their games in the past were missing a few features/had bugs/were imbalanced, but you don't really feel that they've blatantly allowed that to happen. That's what's annoying about them right now. That's why we're so quick to blame it on Activision.

Ah well, back to WC3. With my nostalgia glasses on, clearly.
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 16:44:15
September 18 2012 16:44 GMT
#44
Obvious. I don't get all the Activision scapegoating.

Blizzard has made a lot of idiotic decisions. Stop blaming Activision, and start blaming Blizzard.,
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
September 18 2012 16:45 GMT
#45
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

Wait what happened? I'm not aware of this :o
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 16:52:29
September 18 2012 16:49 GMT
#46
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
It's also in the timing, WotLK came out shortly after the merger, which was when all the WoW complaints started.

Either way, their actions speak for themselves, they aren't the same company anymore regardless. From WoW alone: the scrapping of the promised water instance for a rushed end game Dragon Soul, the reworking of talents to be similar to D3, how they managed to break the default UI in 5.0, how we got 2 crappily redone troll instances as 4.1 content for months... I realize people make mistakes, but the number of questionable decisions they've made that make you want to go "honestly, why do that for?" is staggering over the recent years.

I mean, did we really need Farmville/Pokemon in WoW? Did we need a BNet GUI on SC2 that looks like it was designed for console? Do we really need chat chan- oh wait.

Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

I could go on forever complaining, but yeah, there'll always be people who'll defend Blizzard. I've always joked about how Blizzard would still break sales records if they sold an empty game box. I feel that they're abusing their brand name to its maximum right now, releasing games as if they were still in beta - MoP won't be released with cross realm zones (?), SC2 was released without chat channels, D3 was released without PvP. Yeah their games in the past were missing a few features/had bugs/were imbalanced, but you don't really feel that they've blatantly allowed that to happen. That's what's annoying about them right now. That's why we're so quick to blame it on Activision.

Ah well, back to WC3. With my nostalgia glasses on, clearly.

This is the kind of scapegoating and selective memory I'm talking about. The complaints started in WotLK? Really? Did you ever play WoW in Classic and TBC? Remember raid or die, world of roguecraft, welfare epics from arenas, complaints that the game was too hard, waiting for months as Blizzard "balanced" classes at the rate of 1-2 per patch, honor system being nothing but a mindless and skill-less grind, AP-PoM-Pyro, dying in 1 global, etc?

Blizzard has made a lot of stupid and moronic decisions before Activision and a lot of stupid and moronic decisions after Activision.

Stop using Activision as a scapegoat and put the blame where it belongs -- Blizzard.
Ashur
Profile Joined January 2004
Czech Republic646 Posts
September 18 2012 16:51 GMT
#47
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
I mean, did we really need Farmville/Pokemon in WoW? Did we need a BNet GUI on SC2 that looks like it was designed for console? Do we really need chat chan- oh wait.


I work in a software company where we have a motto "Release things done", currently Blizzard seems to "Release things undone, the rest will come Soon™. "
mafia shit bullshit
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
September 18 2012 16:52 GMT
#48
On September 19 2012 01:45 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

Wait what happened? I'm not aware of this :o

In the last BW OSL finals they showed a clip of Mike Morhaime I believe telling all the fans to drop BW and get with the future: SC2. The exact words felt far more offensive than I can portray here. Unsurprisingly it didn't resonate with BW fans.
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
September 18 2012 16:53 GMT
#49
On September 19 2012 01:45 Djzapz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

Wait what happened? I'm not aware of this :o


It starts here in the LR thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350009&currentpage=94

There was a recording on Sayle's twitch.tv account but I don't know if it's still there
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 17:00:11
September 18 2012 16:55 GMT
#50
Even if the things that people say about Activision were true you really think blizzard would openly admit it in some random article?
Saying bad things about your owner publicly doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
The things I have heard and read about Bobby Kotick up till make me think he is a white,ginger version of Gus Fring.
Cackle™
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
September 18 2012 16:59 GMT
#51
Just because Blizzard shows their demos to Activision once every year does not mean Activision does not track Blizzard's financial record. I didn't go to business school but I am 100% certain Activision has expectations for Blizzard to make a certain amount of profit per year - they just don't care much about Blizzard's mean to get those money.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
September 18 2012 17:02 GMT
#52
On September 19 2012 01:52 EchOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:45 Djzapz wrote:
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

Wait what happened? I'm not aware of this :o

In the last BW OSL finals they showed a clip of Mike Morhaime I believe telling all the fans to drop BW and get with the future: SC2. The exact words felt far more offensive than I can portray here. Unsurprisingly it didn't resonate with BW fans.


On September 19 2012 01:53 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:45 Djzapz wrote:
On September 19 2012 01:43 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Not to mention that they managed to disrespect their own game in that OSL broadcast. That was disgusting.

Wait what happened? I'm not aware of this :o


It starts here in the LR thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=350009&currentpage=94

There was a recording on Sayle's twitch.tv account but I don't know if it's still there


Thanks guys. I'd like to hear the actual quote... Sounds like I have more reasons to dislike that wretched company now...
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 17:04:04
September 18 2012 17:02 GMT
#53
I'm not so sure about this, despite of whether you like Blizzard's latest releases or not, Blizz didn't release half-completed titles. Sure, there's some gameplay things here and there, particularly about D3, but pre Actiblizz would NEVER have released D3 without PvP for example, without those paragon levels, and with those half-assed legendaries. Blizzard games have always improved a lot with patches, but they have never required them to be complete as a game.

For the somewhat bland gameplay, and some strange decisions, I blame blizzard. For releasing incomplete games, and without Blizzard-like polish, I blame Activision, since the design policy changed way too abruptly and there's no other reason for that to happen except tighter deadlines, which mostly big publishers enforce.
Ashur
Profile Joined January 2004
Czech Republic646 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 17:04:24
September 18 2012 17:02 GMT
#54
On September 19 2012 01:55 TheKefka wrote:
Even if the things that people say about Activision was true you really think blizzard would openly admit it in some random article?


Blizzard employees changed over time. I beleive you heard about bitching on facebook:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


and its not just him, also whole Blizz North, Bill Roper and others. That company has changed a lot for last decade. My question to open public is what has changed since 2004 (WoW release), was there anything, that you say in next 10 years "oh that was amazing thing, I spent my childhood playing it?" I'd say no, they still release decent products, but its not epic anymore. A magical spark of Blizzard game is gone since WoW.


On September 19 2012 02:02 mordk wrote:
Blizz didn't release half-completed titles.


Yes, it still can be worse. We are not discussing EA, right?
mafia shit bullshit
klaxen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States361 Posts
September 18 2012 17:03 GMT
#55
People built up an idea in their head of the perfect game for so long that NOTHING was going to reach their level of expectation. And now it's cool to hate them while still posting on a website dedicated to two of their titles.






high master protoss - low master zerg
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
September 18 2012 17:04 GMT
#56
On September 19 2012 00:52 Probe1 wrote:
Why in gods name would you admit that you're a terrible game designer when the public believes its not your fault?!


I think the piles, and piles, and piles, and piles, of money they've made as a "terrible game designer" probably cushions the blow from all the hate.
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
September 18 2012 17:05 GMT
#57
On September 19 2012 02:02 Ashur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 01:55 TheKefka wrote:
Even if the things that people say about Activision was true you really think blizzard would openly admit it in some random article?


Blizzard employees changed over time. I beleive you heard about bitching on facebook:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


and its not just him, also whole Blizz North, Bill Roper and others. That company has changed a lot for last decade. My question to open public is what has changed since 2004 (WoW release), was there anything, that you say in next 10 years "oh that was amazing thing, I spent my childhood playing it?" I'd say no, they still release decent products, but its not epic anymore. A magical spark of Blizzard game is gone since WoW.


Show nested quote +
On September 19 2012 02:02 mordk wrote:
Blizz didn't release half-completed titles.


Yes, it still can be worse. We are not discussing EA, right?

Well, IMO, until Wotlk WoW is one of the best games ever released, definitely the best MMORPG ever, and one of the games that I've had the most fun playing

WoW is (or was, never played cata and beyond), an incredible game
Ashur
Profile Joined January 2004
Czech Republic646 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-18 17:09:15
September 18 2012 17:06 GMT
#58
On September 19 2012 02:03 klaxen wrote:
People built up an idea in their head of the perfect game for so long that NOTHING was going to reach their level of expectation. And now it's cool to hate them while still posting on a website dedicated to two of their titles.


Are you referring to KESPA, people or whole SCBW community? We are not Blizzard employees or sheeps, we did ouselves. Think of PGTour, ICC, etc. They made us a tool of course, but still the spirit is in us, not in their current goal, to get as much money as possible. Think twice, they are doing it for money, not to make you feel comfortable or happy playing their game. You spent 60$ on SC2, and I have no doubt you will buy HotS. So in their eyes, what needs to be changed what so ever?
mafia shit bullshit
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
September 18 2012 17:07 GMT
#59
Not really a surprise, but it just confirms that blizz is going down hill. Ahhh well, at least this means there is still hope.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
September 18 2012 17:08 GMT
#60
On September 19 2012 00:56 Scarecrow wrote:
It's still just PR and I'm not buying it. It still feel like Blizzard's adopted some of Activision's philosophies even if there was no overt pressure to do so. It could also just be the WoW cash cow corrupting the company's integrity over time.


The funny thing is that WoW is the most well-designed game that Blizzard is supporting at the moment.

I find a couple things odd. First, it's funny that Blizzard is essentially saying that the decline in game quality is, in fact, completely their fault, and not Activision's. I guess that's noble of them.

Beyond that, I find that the Blizzard fanbase (especially some of the long-standing fans) have become quite entitled when it comes to games (myself included). Let's be reasonable here; World of Warcraft is still the best MMO every created; it is specifically designed to be a semi-casual to casual-friendly game and almost everything that WoW is doing is pushing it toward that aim and it is doing it well. At this point, there really isn't any valid criticism for WoW aside from saying "It's too easy"; and this isn't even a valid claim because the game is made to be easy.

As for SC2, by all industry accounts, this game is a very good game. Presentation is well-done (graphics are unique and stylized, controls and UI are fluid and intuitive) and the gameplay is great. Of course, there are valid criticisms. B.net 2.0 has an obviously inferior UI to the original B.net. Not only that, the game is in this limbo between appealing to casual players and taking the role of BW in the esports scene due to the fact that Blizzard very intentionally used SC2 to kill the BW scene. And, of course, any objective spectator can see that SC2's current condition is far worse in terms of esports than BW's was. Oh, and the SC2 story is some of the worst righting in any game made in the past 10 years. All of that said, the game is a very good game for the vast majority of the gaming population.

I'll give the heavy-handed critics their leeway with Diablo 3. There's really nothing that Diablo 3 improved over its predecessor; in fact, Diablo 3 did pretty much everything worse than Diablo 2 did. Diablo 3 is incredibly uninspired and really would be the "money grab" out of these three. But again, it is still a fun game and for the majority of gamers (which are casual), the game is perfectly acceptable.

Overall, while criticisms of games are perfectly valid, we should all take a moment to remember that these games are still good, and we just have an incredibly high standard set by previous Blizzard games.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1346
GuemChi 998
Artosis 633
910 35
MaD[AoV]21
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv596
shahzam500
C9.Mang0338
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur677
• Day9tv596
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 57m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.