• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9491 users

The Letting Off Steam Thread - Page 98

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 257 Next
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
June 17 2012 05:19 GMT
#1941
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm a disappointment to my parents for not graduating on time
I made my mom cry
I need a hug
moo...for DRG
Fumanchu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Canada669 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-08 01:29:39
June 17 2012 05:22 GMT
#1942
Easy doesnt fit into grownup life.
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
June 18 2012 00:02 GMT
#1943
On June 17 2012 14:16 Fumanchu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKED UP WAITRESS. I saved and scrounged all of my savings so I could buy the nicest clothes I ever bought. A pair of 300$ dollar jeans, and a 110$ shirt. AND THIS FUCKING WAITRESS IS TALKING TO HER FRIEND AND DUMPS BEER ON MY CLOTHES. And I just sit there looking at her, in shock, wondering what she's going to say. She say's, "oops". THAT"S IT. LKSGJSDKLJGLGJGKLGJLKJGJGSD. FUCKING OOPS! Never in my life have I been more attempted to hit a woman. And then I get to the debit machine to pay, and up comes this tip screen. Except the only two options are tip and cancel. So I hit cancel, and it cancels the entire transaction. She asks if there was a problem, and I said, "yeah I don't want to leave a tip, 'cause this place fucking sucks and you're a stupid bitch." So she starts crying, which kind of makes me feel like crap, even in spite of recent events, and she goes and gets the manager. AND THE FUCKING MANAGER DECIDES TO SIDE WITH HER. I was so fucking pissed, I just walked out. I could hear them yelling some stuff, but I was so fucking pissed, I just kept walking and didn't look back. Got on the skytrain, never saw them again. FUCK YOU BITCH AT LEAST GIVE ME AN APOLOGY.

One of the best i read in a while, good rant.
Chicken gank op
Xenocryst
Profile Joined December 2010
United States521 Posts
June 18 2012 01:47 GMT
#1944
On June 17 2012 14:16 Fumanchu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKED UP WAITRESS. I saved and scrounged all of my savings so I could buy the nicest clothes I ever bought. A pair of 300$ dollar jeans, and a 110$ shirt. AND THIS FUCKING WAITRESS IS TALKING TO HER FRIEND AND DUMPS BEER ON MY CLOTHES. And I just sit there looking at her, in shock, wondering what she's going to say. She say's, "oops". THAT"S IT. LKSGJSDKLJGLGJGKLGJLKJGJGSD. FUCKING OOPS! Never in my life have I been more attempted to hit a woman. And then I get to the debit machine to pay, and up comes this tip screen. Except the only two options are tip and cancel. So I hit cancel, and it cancels the entire transaction. She asks if there was a problem, and I said, "yeah I don't want to leave a tip, 'cause this place fucking sucks and you're a stupid bitch." So she starts crying, which kind of makes me feel like crap, even in spite of recent events, and she goes and gets the manager. AND THE FUCKING MANAGER DECIDES TO SIDE WITH HER. I was so fucking pissed, I just walked out. I could hear them yelling some stuff, but I was so fucking pissed, I just kept walking and didn't look back. Got on the skytrain, never saw them again. FUCK YOU BITCH AT LEAST GIVE ME AN APOLOGY.

+ Show Spoiler +
That bitch needs to learn her place. also leaving a tip is a choice.
Konaa
Profile Joined April 2011
103 Posts
June 18 2012 02:02 GMT
#1945
+ Show Spoiler +
So in Brood War most units were either mobile, high damage, or high health. This worked great, and it was well balanced. But apparently in sc2 Blizzard decided it would be a great idea to make a unit that has all three of these, and is also cheap. The fucking marauder. It never dies, fucks the shit out of anything armored, can instantly be made to run much faster than a stalker or roach, is cheap, and can slow things, so even light units can't beat them, if they're melee. Also it can be healed. What the fuck.
IronyDK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Denmark142 Posts
June 18 2012 02:18 GMT
#1946
--- Nuked ---
jeeeeohn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States1343 Posts
June 18 2012 02:33 GMT
#1947
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU LEBRON JAMES I FUCKING HATE YOU. CAN'T WIN A RING WITH A NORMAL TEAM? GO MAKE SUPER TEAM TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. MEANWHILE PEOPLE LIKE DURANT AND THE ENTIRE CITY OF CLEVELAND GET FUCKED OVER BY YOU.
If you can't jam with the best, then you have to slam with the rest.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
June 18 2012 02:37 GMT
#1948
On June 18 2012 10:47 Xenocryst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 14:16 Fumanchu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKED UP WAITRESS. I saved and scrounged all of my savings so I could buy the nicest clothes I ever bought. A pair of 300$ dollar jeans, and a 110$ shirt. AND THIS FUCKING WAITRESS IS TALKING TO HER FRIEND AND DUMPS BEER ON MY CLOTHES. And I just sit there looking at her, in shock, wondering what she's going to say. She say's, "oops". THAT"S IT. LKSGJSDKLJGLGJGKLGJLKJGJGSD. FUCKING OOPS! Never in my life have I been more attempted to hit a woman. And then I get to the debit machine to pay, and up comes this tip screen. Except the only two options are tip and cancel. So I hit cancel, and it cancels the entire transaction. She asks if there was a problem, and I said, "yeah I don't want to leave a tip, 'cause this place fucking sucks and you're a stupid bitch." So she starts crying, which kind of makes me feel like crap, even in spite of recent events, and she goes and gets the manager. AND THE FUCKING MANAGER DECIDES TO SIDE WITH HER. I was so fucking pissed, I just walked out. I could hear them yelling some stuff, but I was so fucking pissed, I just kept walking and didn't look back. Got on the skytrain, never saw them again. FUCK YOU BITCH AT LEAST GIVE ME AN APOLOGY.

+ Show Spoiler +
That bitch needs to learn her place. also leaving a tip is a choice.

+ Show Spoiler +
Well aren't you a delight...

I kind of hate almost everyone on this site. I never laugh, I'm sick of seeing reddit garbage smeared across every thread. I can't think of anyone who's registered in the past year and a half that I don't mind reading. It's not that their shit is bannable, its just bad, bland and uninteresting. I've been here so long I'd hate to leave but reading the forums depresses me
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Xenocryst
Profile Joined December 2010
United States521 Posts
June 18 2012 03:22 GMT
#1949
On June 18 2012 11:37 n.DieJokes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 10:47 Xenocryst wrote:
On June 17 2012 14:16 Fumanchu wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID FUCKED UP WAITRESS. I saved and scrounged all of my savings so I could buy the nicest clothes I ever bought. A pair of 300$ dollar jeans, and a 110$ shirt. AND THIS FUCKING WAITRESS IS TALKING TO HER FRIEND AND DUMPS BEER ON MY CLOTHES. And I just sit there looking at her, in shock, wondering what she's going to say. She say's, "oops". THAT"S IT. LKSGJSDKLJGLGJGKLGJLKJGJGSD. FUCKING OOPS! Never in my life have I been more attempted to hit a woman. And then I get to the debit machine to pay, and up comes this tip screen. Except the only two options are tip and cancel. So I hit cancel, and it cancels the entire transaction. She asks if there was a problem, and I said, "yeah I don't want to leave a tip, 'cause this place fucking sucks and you're a stupid bitch." So she starts crying, which kind of makes me feel like crap, even in spite of recent events, and she goes and gets the manager. AND THE FUCKING MANAGER DECIDES TO SIDE WITH HER. I was so fucking pissed, I just walked out. I could hear them yelling some stuff, but I was so fucking pissed, I just kept walking and didn't look back. Got on the skytrain, never saw them again. FUCK YOU BITCH AT LEAST GIVE ME AN APOLOGY.

+ Show Spoiler +
That bitch needs to learn her place. also leaving a tip is a choice.

+ Show Spoiler +
Well aren't you a delight...

I kind of hate almost everyone on this site. I never laugh, I'm sick of seeing reddit garbage smeared across every thread. I can't think of anyone who's registered in the past year and a half that I don't mind reading. It's not that their shit is bannable, its just bad, bland and uninteresting. I've been here so long I'd hate to leave but reading the forums depresses me



+ Show Spoiler +
Sorry you hate people, that must get annoying.
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
June 18 2012 03:28 GMT
#1950
+ Show Spoiler +
Raging/venting doesn't help. Because science.

U mad bro?
Push 2 Harder
Mr.Faces
Profile Joined June 2012
United States121 Posts
June 18 2012 03:34 GMT
#1951
NA servers for LoL down all day. Treachery.
I shall prevail
SometimesIworkout
Profile Joined June 2012
Cambodia75 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 13:53:55
June 18 2012 13:53 GMT
#1952
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Hollywood. It's a corrupt shitplace infested with lecherous old men who got to power and abuse it, and will do anything to stay in it. When I think of young, pretty up and coming actresses and would be starlets forced to fuck the producer to maybe get her breakthrough role, casting couch type shit, it sickens me. Few things arouse my emotions more. And the mentality is even worse in countries outside the US. I worked on the peripheral of the TV industry here, and some of the stuff I hear... It's endless. Cute, ambitious girls are a dime a dozen and used like things. And the reason nobody outs the depraved people, with names or anything, is because they would get absolutely FUCKED, without sure chance of convicting the named perp. These guys are pedophiles too, they sodomize child actors, little boys and girls alike. I'm sure it's with any and all people in power too. How many Sandusky's are out there, how many Roman Polanski's who've never been caught, how many Jang Ja-yeons who committed suicide because they were raped to the point of insanity. The best thing is to just not think about it, because these systems are so well established that no matter who you are you can't get rid of them. And when you ask for prove, that it's not just a few isolated cases, just think to yourself: what seems plausible? Could there really by a system perfected by smart, amoral men, Marquis de Sade types, who are behind the scenes doing whatever the fuck they want?
"my upper chest is weak" "you have no upper chest"
EienShinwa
Profile Joined May 2010
United States655 Posts
June 18 2012 22:53 GMT
#1953
On June 18 2012 22:53 SometimesIworkout wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Fuck Hollywood. It's a corrupt shitplace infested with lecherous old men who got to power and abuse it, and will do anything to stay in it. When I think of young, pretty up and coming actresses and would be starlets forced to fuck the producer to maybe get her breakthrough role, casting couch type shit, it sickens me. Few things arouse my emotions more. And the mentality is even worse in countries outside the US. I worked on the peripheral of the TV industry here, and some of the stuff I hear... It's endless. Cute, ambitious girls are a dime a dozen and used like things. And the reason nobody outs the depraved people, with names or anything, is because they would get absolutely FUCKED, without sure chance of convicting the named perp. These guys are pedophiles too, they sodomize child actors, little boys and girls alike. I'm sure it's with any and all people in power too. How many Sandusky's are out there, how many Roman Polanski's who've never been caught, how many Jang Ja-yeons who committed suicide because they were raped to the point of insanity. The best thing is to just not think about it, because these systems are so well established that no matter who you are you can't get rid of them. And when you ask for prove, that it's not just a few isolated cases, just think to yourself: what seems plausible? Could there really by a system perfected by smart, amoral men, Marquis de Sade types, who are behind the scenes doing whatever the fuck they want?

+ Show Spoiler +

Holy fuck man.. are you fucking serious? That shit is so fucking sad. It makes me more depressed for humanity's future when we have these fucking asshole corrupt pieces of shit at the top of everything. That's what pisses the fuck out of me recently. I know the meme "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" is supposed to be a joke, but sometimes, I just really fucking don't want to live on this planet anymore.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. Alice Roosevelt Longworth
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-20 02:59:46
June 20 2012 02:58 GMT
#1954
+ Show Spoiler +
GOD FUCKING DAMMNIT. Why is everything so complicated? Why do we have to automate file upload through webdav? Why can't we just host the files on the external server and access them like that? No one except the people using the reporting system can see the pages. All we have to do is provide some degree of authentication and there. The public can't see the reports.

WHY DON"T FORECASTING TOOLS COME WITH DOCUMENTATION?

If something is too complicated it probably isn't worth it.

Lesson learned.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
The KY
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom6252 Posts
June 20 2012 19:17 GMT
#1955
+ Show Spoiler +
Dear 2v2 partner,

I know it's not your fault. I enjoy playing with you. But god damn. Every time it takes you a full 30 seconds to respond to ANYTHING, every time someone is dropping me and your army is just out of range doing nothing as my scvs die, every time you walk into someone's expo with colossus and zealots and watch as vikings sit there uncontested, every time I have 4 times as many units as you at the 5 minute mark...I fucking wanna cry, son.
iiGreetings
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada563 Posts
June 20 2012 19:21 GMT
#1956
+ Show Spoiler +
Why cant people make threads like this one more often, like honestly we need more participation from the baller astronaut millionaire community that is TL
Adapt and React I MKP, PartinG, EffOrt ♥
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
June 20 2012 19:21 GMT
#1957
+ Show Spoiler +
Happy anniversary!
Refer to my post.
toiletCAT
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Qatar284 Posts
June 20 2012 19:25 GMT
#1958
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]












Mario1209
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1077 Posts
June 20 2012 20:19 GMT
#1959
+ Show Spoiler +
it's so annoying when i send my gf a text at noon and she doesn't reply till like 8pm, and then not talking to me for more than like 5 minutes. she's done this like 3 days in a row, and yesterday she didn't reply at all ~_~
Co-Manager of Soviet Gaming * http://twitter.com/#!/sGMarioo * http://www.facebook.com/SovietGamingfanpage * https://twitter.com/#!/SovietGaming
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
June 28 2012 17:37 GMT
#1960
+ Show Spoiler +
She is a fucking cunt
and I hope that she burns
and I hope that she burns slowly
and she feels every cell in her body shrivel
and die
and turn into carbon filth
and be blown to the fucking sea where she will become one with the putrid trash
and fish shit
because that is what she is
a stupid fucking putrid cunt
who doesn't deserve to experience any emotion but that of misery
and torture
self destruction
I hope that one day she will have all the pain that she has caused me injected deep inside of her EMPTY WORTHLESS HEART
and that she realizes what a disgusting fucking travesty of a human being she is
and she takes a knife, and brings it to her wrist
and PRESSES IT
SO FUCKING DEEP
THAT HER FUCKING BLOOD COMES LEAKING OUT LIKE A FAUCET
STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT
No wonder she goes through so many husbands
no wonder Papa left her
She deserves no trust
because she doesn't give out any
and you know what?
I don't want her fucking trust
I want her to die
I want her to die
I want her to die
I want anything but her love, which is a fucking lie
there is no way that she can honestly believe what she is doing is right
well I suppose with her FUCKING BLINDNESS THERE IS BECAUSE SHE CAN'T SEE THE MOST OBVIOUS OF THINGS
Like how all of her children can't STAND her
and how everyone is repulsed by her
She's gone through her entire life manipulating people and relying on her dying looks, and now it's starting to fade and she just doesn't know what to do aw her pretty FUCKING soul
BLESS IT
RIGHT?
FUCK HER
I FUCKING HATE HER
I'VE NOT LOVED HER FOR SIX YEARS
ROTTEN FUCKING CUNT DESERVES EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO HER
I hope that death is next, stupid piece of fucking SHIT
DON'T TELL ME I DON'T MEAN THIS
DON'T TELL ME IT'S CRUEL OR IT'S NOT TRUE
This is the truest I've ever been
I'm finally alive
BECAUSE I'VE FREED MY MIND FROM HER CONTAMINATION
her suffocating lies
and revolting words
NOTHING CAN MAKE ME TURN BACK
SHE IS GONE FROM MY HEART, ANY TRACE
I've cauterized her prints from my soul
AND GOOD GODDAMN RIDDANCE
I need to get the fuck out of here.

Everything is fucked.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 257 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 684
IntoTheiNu 623
SteadfastSC492
Rex99
CosmosSc2 60
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 477
Rex 98
UpATreeSC 90
CosmosSc2 63
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
Codebar 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42414
Jaedong 1427
Hyuk 822
Soma 734
Mini 463
BeSt 459
Larva 352
Rush 293
Soulkey 253
ZerO 234
[ Show more ]
Snow 167
hero 97
Dewaltoss 76
Liquid`Ret 53
Mind 45
sorry 31
yabsab 29
Killer 27
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 21
Rock 21
Shine 19
Trap 16
Dota 2
qojqva1334
Dendi832
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
x6flipin350
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3327
crisheroes2358
Khaldor1777
Liquid`Hasu444
Other Games
singsing1769
ArmadaUGS1692
byalli470
ceh9377
B2W.Neo376
KnowMe120
QueenE93
Trikslyr35
Chillindude24
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• Adnapsc2 6
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• FirePhoenix11
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3473
League of Legends
• Nemesis2358
• TFBlade1111
Other Games
• imaqtpie643
• Shiphtur337
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 34m
OSC
19h 34m
Stellar Fest
19h 34m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.