• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7543 users

A Simple Math Problem? - Page 85

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 98 Next
soujiro75
Profile Joined January 2011
El Salvador43 Posts
April 08 2011 20:24 GMT
#1681
On April 09 2011 05:18 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:13 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:02 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:58 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:52 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:48 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:37 Shadowcloak wrote:
why does it ask math at university lvl this is high school material


order of operations is elementary school material. The interest of the poll is how people studying math at a high level can overlook the standard way of evaluating expressions. It doesn't say anything about the ability of these people to understand elementary school concepts, but it does serve as a reminder that there are ambiguities in the way things can be evaluated and that is why standardized conventions exist in the first place.


The standard convention requires parenthesis for such cases, atleast its what they taught me at school here, and its more logic this way.


Here standard convention means the accepted way of handling things. The standard at your school could be to parenthesize everything so that no ambiguities can exist, but in general you don't need parenthesis to evaluate it if you follow a convention. The standard convention says division and multiplication have the same precedence so how do you choose? The standard is to then evaluate expressions from left to right if the precedence is the same. Ambiguity is eliminated after that.

I could state my own convention that once precedence is established to evaluate from right to left, but it wouldn't be standard.


It is maybe a standard in the US, but it may not in other places. The standard in my country is to put parenthesis to exclude any ambiguity, anything else is false.



Is that really the standard in your country? I don't care about trying to say whose standard is more correct, because that doesn't make sense. However, I am interested in any nation's math representative (lol) declaring official conventions for a country. I'm a programmer so I just parenthesize everything anyway just in case whatever compiler I'm using has a different convention for some ungodly reason.


[image loading]


Horray! I was felling bad because I'm still thinking the answer is 2... the worst part of this is that I teach at college...
The brave do not fear the grave
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
April 08 2011 20:25 GMT
#1682
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
April 08 2011 20:29 GMT
#1683
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Sluggy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States128 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 20:36:18
April 08 2011 20:31 GMT
#1684
On April 09 2011 05:23 MasterOfChaos wrote:
At least one reputable source, namely the American Mathematical Society used high priority for omitted multiplication signs in their publications.
Show nested quote +
We linearize simple formulas, using the rule that multiplication indicated by juxtaposition is carried out before division. For example, your TeX-coded display
$${1\over{2\pi i}}\int_\Gamma {f(t)\over (t-z)}dt$$ [image loading]
is likely to be converted to
$(1/2\pi i)\int_\Gamma f(t)(t-z)^{-1}dt$ [image loading]
in our production process.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20011201061315/http://www.ams.org/authors/guide-reviewers.html



word, that is just saying their convention for a / bcd = a / (b*c*d) when the numerator and denominator are being displayed with a vertical separation rather than inline
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
April 08 2011 20:31 GMT
#1685
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.



yeah so you'd need brackets around (48/2)

Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
April 08 2011 20:35 GMT
#1686
On April 09 2011 05:13 Sluggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:02 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:58 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:52 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:48 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:37 Shadowcloak wrote:
why does it ask math at university lvl this is high school material


order of operations is elementary school material. The interest of the poll is how people studying math at a high level can overlook the standard way of evaluating expressions. It doesn't say anything about the ability of these people to understand elementary school concepts, but it does serve as a reminder that there are ambiguities in the way things can be evaluated and that is why standardized conventions exist in the first place.


The standard convention requires parenthesis for such cases, atleast its what they taught me at school here, and its more logic this way.


Here standard convention means the accepted way of handling things. The standard at your school could be to parenthesize everything so that no ambiguities can exist, but in general you don't need parenthesis to evaluate it if you follow a convention. The standard convention says division and multiplication have the same precedence so how do you choose? The standard is to then evaluate expressions from left to right if the precedence is the same. Ambiguity is eliminated after that.

I could state my own convention that once precedence is established to evaluate from right to left, but it wouldn't be standard.


It is maybe a standard in the US, but it may not in other places. The standard in my country is to put parenthesis to exclude any ambiguity, anything else is false.



Is that really the standard in your country? I don't care about trying to say whose standard is more correct, because that doesn't make sense. However, I am interested in any nation's math representative (lol) declaring official conventions for a country. I'm a programmer so I just parenthesize everything anyway just in case whatever compiler I'm using has a different convention for some ungodly reason.


Well I won't say it is a convention, because I have no idea if its true or not. But I have never learned (in elementary school) or heard about anything else than putting parenthesis every time an ambiguity is possible (maybe except when the fraction is properly written on paper). But I put parenthesis everywhere when I program to avoid any confusion.
reprise
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada316 Posts
April 08 2011 20:36 GMT
#1687
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.


It boils down to whether or not multiplication by juxtaposition has priority or not, which would lead to the (9 + 3) to be either in the denominator or the numerator.

If I were told that the presented problem was 100% written correctly with only 1 correct interpretation, I would believe the term to be in the denominator, and the answer to be 2. If it were to be in the numerator, it would be written next to 48, so it would be 48(9+3)/2, but is is not. The majority of people who see 1/2x as 1/(2x) showing that most believe multiplication by juxtaposition has priority yet majority believes its 288....
for graphs of passion, and charts of stars
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
April 08 2011 20:39 GMT
#1688
On April 09 2011 05:35 Roggay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:13 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:02 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:58 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:52 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:48 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:37 Shadowcloak wrote:
why does it ask math at university lvl this is high school material


order of operations is elementary school material. The interest of the poll is how people studying math at a high level can overlook the standard way of evaluating expressions. It doesn't say anything about the ability of these people to understand elementary school concepts, but it does serve as a reminder that there are ambiguities in the way things can be evaluated and that is why standardized conventions exist in the first place.


The standard convention requires parenthesis for such cases, atleast its what they taught me at school here, and its more logic this way.


Here standard convention means the accepted way of handling things. The standard at your school could be to parenthesize everything so that no ambiguities can exist, but in general you don't need parenthesis to evaluate it if you follow a convention. The standard convention says division and multiplication have the same precedence so how do you choose? The standard is to then evaluate expressions from left to right if the precedence is the same. Ambiguity is eliminated after that.

I could state my own convention that once precedence is established to evaluate from right to left, but it wouldn't be standard.


It is maybe a standard in the US, but it may not in other places. The standard in my country is to put parenthesis to exclude any ambiguity, anything else is false.



Is that really the standard in your country? I don't care about trying to say whose standard is more correct, because that doesn't make sense. However, I am interested in any nation's math representative (lol) declaring official conventions for a country. I'm a programmer so I just parenthesize everything anyway just in case whatever compiler I'm using has a different convention for some ungodly reason.


Well I won't say it is a convention, because I have no idea if its true or not. But I have never learned (in elementary school) or heard about anything else than putting parenthesis every time an ambiguity is possible (maybe except when the fraction is properly written on paper). But I put parenthesis everywhere when I program to avoid any confusion.

Yeah I haven't learned any acronym or stuff ever on priority... Just that multiplication comes over addition, and that parenthesis are pretty useful. And I have done quite a bit of maths myself to say the least...
I also think this thread is the most retarded one on tl, worse than sc2 lr thread, the power outage lr thread, shine winning over bisu/stork etc... I hope nobody considers that sort of stuff math, after that no wonder some people hate maths...
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 20:44:35
April 08 2011 20:40 GMT
#1689
On April 09 2011 05:31 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.



yeah so you'd need brackets around (48/2)



But why?

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

is

48 (9 + 3)
-------------
2

is

48 * 12
----------
2

is

576
-----
2

is 288.

What's also true is:

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

is

24 (9 + 3)

is

24 * 12

is 288.

[After typing all this: writing divisions from top to bottom with that horizontal line is really not built to be used without special typesetting software or drawn with pen and paper.]
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
chonkyfire
Profile Joined December 2010
United States451 Posts
April 08 2011 20:42 GMT
#1690
On April 09 2011 05:40 Ropid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:31 chonkyfire wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.



yeah so you'd need brackets around (48/2)



But why?

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

is

48 (9 + 3)
-------------
2

is

48 * 12
----------
2

is

576
-----
2

is 288.

What's also true is:

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

is

24 (9 + 3)

is

24 * 12

is 288.


that's a pretty good point

i don't care anymore
Just when I thought that I saw I ghost, I realized that it was the endo smoke
metaphoR
Profile Joined May 2010
United States199 Posts
April 08 2011 20:46 GMT
#1691
i think the bodybuilders win?!!?
Sluggy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States128 Posts
April 08 2011 20:48 GMT
#1692
On April 09 2011 05:39 corumjhaelen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:35 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:13 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:02 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:58 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:52 Roggay wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:48 Sluggy wrote:
On April 09 2011 04:37 Shadowcloak wrote:
why does it ask math at university lvl this is high school material


order of operations is elementary school material. The interest of the poll is how people studying math at a high level can overlook the standard way of evaluating expressions. It doesn't say anything about the ability of these people to understand elementary school concepts, but it does serve as a reminder that there are ambiguities in the way things can be evaluated and that is why standardized conventions exist in the first place.


The standard convention requires parenthesis for such cases, atleast its what they taught me at school here, and its more logic this way.


Here standard convention means the accepted way of handling things. The standard at your school could be to parenthesize everything so that no ambiguities can exist, but in general you don't need parenthesis to evaluate it if you follow a convention. The standard convention says division and multiplication have the same precedence so how do you choose? The standard is to then evaluate expressions from left to right if the precedence is the same. Ambiguity is eliminated after that.

I could state my own convention that once precedence is established to evaluate from right to left, but it wouldn't be standard.


It is maybe a standard in the US, but it may not in other places. The standard in my country is to put parenthesis to exclude any ambiguity, anything else is false.



Is that really the standard in your country? I don't care about trying to say whose standard is more correct, because that doesn't make sense. However, I am interested in any nation's math representative (lol) declaring official conventions for a country. I'm a programmer so I just parenthesize everything anyway just in case whatever compiler I'm using has a different convention for some ungodly reason.


Well I won't say it is a convention, because I have no idea if its true or not. But I have never learned (in elementary school) or heard about anything else than putting parenthesis every time an ambiguity is possible (maybe except when the fraction is properly written on paper). But I put parenthesis everywhere when I program to avoid any confusion.

Yeah I haven't learned any acronym or stuff ever on priority... Just that multiplication comes over addition, and that parenthesis are pretty useful. And I have done quite a bit of maths myself to say the least...
I also think this thread is the most retarded one on tl, worse than sc2 lr thread, the power outage lr thread, shine winning over bisu/stork etc... I hope nobody considers that sort of stuff math, after that no wonder some people hate maths...



I'm more interested in the aspects of math that involve formalizing ideas/proofs etc... Understanding the need for standards and differences in conventions is important. It is an annoying pain in the ass, but important.
Crushgroove
Profile Joined July 2010
United States793 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 20:53:24
April 08 2011 20:52 GMT
#1693
On April 09 2011 05:31 chonkyfire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.



yeah so you'd need brackets around (48/2)




If it were written that way, sure.... one has the option of putting brackets but the OP has it written very clearly 48÷2(9+3)

no '/'. Therefore, its obviously 288 and no brackets or parens are needed.
[In Korea on Vaca] "Why would I go to the park and climb a mountain? There are video games on f*cking TV!" - Kazuke
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
April 08 2011 21:02 GMT
#1694
On April 09 2011 05:52 Crushgroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2011 05:31 chonkyfire wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:29 Ropid wrote:
On April 09 2011 05:25 chonkyfire wrote:
48
_________ = what's the answer?

2(9+3)


This would be 2, and for

48
--- (9 + 3)
2

it is 288.



yeah so you'd need brackets around (48/2)




If it were written that way, sure.... one has the option of putting brackets but the OP has it written very clearly 48÷2(9+3)

no '/'. Therefore, its obviously 288 and no brackets or parens are needed.


MasterOfChaos has found mathematicians that use their stuff as if the answer is 2 and not 288. In my opinion it is really untidy to write it like "48÷2(9+3)" and not "48÷2×(9+3)" (I searched for the × instead of the *, because you also don't like the use of / over ÷).

On April 09 2011 05:23 MasterOfChaos wrote:
At least one reputable source, namely the American Mathematical Society used high priority for omitted multiplication signs in their publications.
Show nested quote +
We linearize simple formulas, using the rule that multiplication indicated by juxtaposition is carried out before division. For example, your TeX-coded display
$${1\over{2\pi i}}\int_\Gamma {f(t)\over (t-z)}dt$$ [image loading]
is likely to be converted to
$(1/2\pi i)\int_\Gamma f(t)(t-z)^{-1}dt$ [image loading]
in our production process.

http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20011201061315/http://www.ams.org/authors/guide-reviewers.html


"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Nuublet
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden130 Posts
April 08 2011 21:03 GMT
#1695
Man, I was so sure I was getting it wrong when I picked 288. because to me that answer seemed so obvious that I was sure I was missing something.
Sworn
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada920 Posts
April 08 2011 21:05 GMT
#1696
I've always learned BEDMAS where it's Brackets Exponents then Multiplication and Division from left to right then Adding and Subtracting left to right. By that it should be 288 which is correct?
"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather." CJ Entus Fighting! <3 Effort
Asur
Profile Joined June 2010
64 Posts
April 08 2011 21:08 GMT
#1697
More from that Dr. Math guy, http://mathforum.org/library/drmath/view/72166.html:

The problem is that some calculators that allow multiplications to
be implied as in the former case treat that as a higher precedence
operation (as some algebra texts say), while others treat all
multiplications alike (as most texts do, in my experience). You can
read a little about that here:


Would be interesting to know the percentage of textbooks that teach the higher precedence for implicit multiplication and if it is country specific. I don't remember ever being taught that implicit multiplication had higher priority than explicit.
AcrylicMass
Profile Joined April 2010
United States15 Posts
April 08 2011 21:12 GMT
#1698
Aren't the two equations from the last poll equivalent? I didn't really interpret it one way or another. Its just two ways of writing the same thing.
FarbrorAbavna
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden4856 Posts
April 08 2011 21:18 GMT
#1699
not so much a math problem but a where are the parentheses or * sign problem
Do you really want chat rooms?
Sluggy
Profile Joined June 2010
United States128 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-08 21:19:34
April 08 2011 21:18 GMT
#1700
On April 09 2011 06:12 AcrylicMass wrote:
Aren't the two equations from the last poll equivalent? I didn't really interpret it one way or another. Its just two ways of writing the same thing.


You're asking if these equations are equivalent:
(1/2) * x
1/(2*x)

If you're ever unsure just plug some numbers in for x and see what you get
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 98 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 87
Codebar 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64476
Bisu 3197
FanTaSy 1186
Stork 745
Rush 563
hero 248
Snow 210
firebathero 199
Mind 103
Free 81
[ Show more ]
Last 68
Sharp 65
Sexy 62
Sea.KH 62
Pusan 53
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 37
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 23
Mong 21
HiyA 20
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
Aegong 15
yabsab 15
Sacsri 13
zelot 13
Noble 11
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9449
Dendi919
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
Other Games
fl0m2411
singsing2363
Liquid`RaSZi1366
B2W.Neo699
Beastyqt684
Mlord437
Happy396
Khaldor371
olofmeister328
KnowMe261
Hui .220
crisheroes120
Chillindude73
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV541
League of Legends
• Nemesis3989
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1340
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
OSC
21h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.