• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7375 users

[M] The Dark Knight Rises (SPOILERS) - Page 101

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 Next
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
January 01 2013 08:40 GMT
#2001
Finally watched it a few days ago since I missed it in theaters. They manipulated the plot so much and had such an insane amount of deus ex machina. I guess since its a super hero film I would make sense though. I really liked how they made the situation so impossible to come back from yet they still defeated bane in the end (lol). Also I hated how Bane died after making him seem like such a badass. Still, really good action movie and suspenseful the whole way through. Good ending to the Batman trilogy I thought; it tied up almost all loose ends.
133 221 333 123 111
hummingbird23
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway359 Posts
January 01 2013 09:06 GMT
#2002
Watched it a week back. The plot was shockingly poor and contrived. Plus the whole kangaroo court scene was so hamfistedly done, a huge contrast to the way the Joker forced the society to some really hard choices.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
January 01 2013 13:02 GMT
#2003
On January 01 2013 05:34 ghrur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 01:39 corumjhaelen wrote:
The fight scenes were not terrible (that's BB), but there were nothing more than bland and average. Nolan has almost no sense of camerawork, come on, all he knows to do is to show what the movie is talking about, shot countershot, insert shots... no visual invention whatsoever, unintersesting choregraphy... That's why he tries to compensate so hard with loud music and (cheesy imo) dialogue.
There nothing extreme in giving TDKR 4/10... 2/10 seems harsh, but after all why not ?


Because it really doesn't make sense. If you give TDKR a 2/10, what do you give something like Catwoman, The Box, or The Grudge or some of those other terrible movies that come out every year? a -3/10? I can see 4/10 making sense if someone thinks it's average or slightly below average, but 2/10 is like... terrible. Among the worst movies ever, and I don't think it fits that at all.

Maybe this guy consider it that bad ? Why not after all, it's no nearly as ridiculous as people giving it a ten and calling it the best movie ever...

On January 01 2013 16:39 sc2superfan101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).

yeah that's exactly how I do it. I like to look at movies as if they are a homework project, and I grade them accordingly. 70% is average, 80% is above average, 90% is excellent. 100% is the Big Lebowski.

for me, if the movie is a 5/10 or below it's an utter failure, with almost zero redeeming qualities. only thing worse is a "Did not complete assignment" (Mystery Science Theater 3000 status)

I use this same scale for all ratings, including girls. if a girl is a 5/10 she's pretty horrendous.

Oh ok, that starts to make sense. In France, a 10/20 is passing, and 14/20 is already pretty fucking good.
I think this system makes more sense, at least for rating movie, because you get to use to full scale instead of only half of it...
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
TheRealArtemis
Profile Joined October 2011
687 Posts
January 01 2013 17:16 GMT
#2004
Everybody got their own system to rate movies ^^

Mine is (imdb style)

1-4 (pretty bad movie, though if it scores a 4, it had some entertainment value) e.g. looper, spiderman, star wars, phantom menace.

5-6 (average movie, not bad, but certainly not good. had certain stuff I liked, like narative, story, universe etc.)
e.g. the counterfeiters, dark knight rises, prometheus,

7 (good movie, nice actors, decent plot. was missing something or had a terrible ending in order for it to score higher)
e.g. do the right thing, 12 monkeys, the bucket list, the fugative

8-9 (Very good to excelent movie. Pretty much had everything to make a really really good movie with nice depth) e.g. Goodfellas, life is beatifull, unforgiven, changeling

10 (fav movies) e.g. Memories of murder, tonari no totoro, Heat

Thats the scale I rate movies at imdb. ^^ To me it works
religion is like a prison for the seekers of wisdom
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
January 01 2013 18:00 GMT
#2005
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
January 01 2013 18:36 GMT
#2006
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 19:34:43
January 01 2013 19:32 GMT
#2007
On January 02 2013 03:36 zJayy962 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.


But like 90% is an A right? And a D is pretty terrible which is 65%, well that's the assumption I make from his post.

Weird scale.
RandomAccount#49059
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2140 Posts
January 01 2013 19:44 GMT
#2008
--- Nuked ---
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-01 19:55:18
January 01 2013 19:55 GMT
#2009
On January 02 2013 04:44 stormtemplar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2013 04:32 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:36 zJayy962 wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.


But like 90% is an A right? And a D is pretty terrible which is 65%, well that's the assumption I make from his post.

Weird scale.



D's are 60-65% depending on the school, and yes a D is pretty bad. A 5/10 is an F, which is absolutely horrible. My rating system is something like
9-10: Really good
8-9:Good
7-8: Okay
6-7: Watchable
5-6: Bad
1-5: Horrible
I agree it's probably because of how they grade in the US. I'd put this movie as an 8.5.


Hmmm. A 6/10 in my country isn't bad; 6.5 is the average grade. But that probably has to do with the different high school systems.
sambo400
Profile Joined March 2011
United States378 Posts
January 01 2013 19:58 GMT
#2010
I liked this movie, not as much as the other 2 in the series, but the stock market scene was so beyond idiotic that it ruins the whole story for me.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
January 01 2013 19:59 GMT
#2011
On January 02 2013 04:55 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2013 04:44 stormtemplar wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:32 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:36 zJayy962 wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.


But like 90% is an A right? And a D is pretty terrible which is 65%, well that's the assumption I make from his post.

Weird scale.



D's are 60-65% depending on the school, and yes a D is pretty bad. A 5/10 is an F, which is absolutely horrible. My rating system is something like
9-10: Really good
8-9:Good
7-8: Okay
6-7: Watchable
5-6: Bad
1-5: Horrible
I agree it's probably because of how they grade in the US. I'd put this movie as an 8.5.


Hmmm. A 6/10 in my country isn't bad; 6.5 is the average grade. But that probably has to do with the different high school systems.

The US has its weirdly top-heavy scale, but it compensates by giving marks incredibly easily. British system (O/A levels) is based at 70% A, 60% B, 50% C, below that D E F on 5% intervals, all of which are failing grades.

So I agree, I imagine my personal rating system would be similar - I'd pretty much never give 10/10, 8 or 9/10 is really good, and it'd take below 5/10 to really be bad.
Recognizable
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Netherlands1552 Posts
January 01 2013 20:16 GMT
#2012
On January 02 2013 04:59 Dfgj wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2013 04:55 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:44 stormtemplar wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:32 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:36 zJayy962 wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.


But like 90% is an A right? And a D is pretty terrible which is 65%, well that's the assumption I make from his post.

Weird scale.



D's are 60-65% depending on the school, and yes a D is pretty bad. A 5/10 is an F, which is absolutely horrible. My rating system is something like
9-10: Really good
8-9:Good
7-8: Okay
6-7: Watchable
5-6: Bad
1-5: Horrible
I agree it's probably because of how they grade in the US. I'd put this movie as an 8.5.


Hmmm. A 6/10 in my country isn't bad; 6.5 is the average grade. But that probably has to do with the different high school systems.

The US has its weirdly top-heavy scale, but it compensates by giving marks incredibly easily. British system (O/A levels) is based at 70% A, 60% B, 50% C, below that D E F on 5% intervals, all of which are failing grades.

So I agree, I imagine my personal rating system would be similar - I'd pretty much never give 10/10, 8 or 9/10 is really good, and it'd take below 5/10 to really be bad.


70% an A at A-levels? Looking at your A-level Physics test, maybe I should apply to English university's :p. However, what do you do with everything above 70% you get A+ and what happens then?
Vaelone
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Finland4400 Posts
January 02 2013 09:01 GMT
#2013
Got the blu-ray for xmas and got into watching it yesterday, I thought the movie was decent enough after I got over Banes voice being loud and weird, I had to drop my volume to half when he spoke for the first time. I'm not really familiar with the canon bane but I thought he was just big hulking muscle man and the bat returns version was pretty different from that.

I did not see the Miranda plot-twist coming although I guessed that there was something off with Bane being supposedly the child that escaped.

Didn't really feel like a Batman movie with Bat himself being either crippled or jailed most of the movie. Anyway it provided solid entertainment for me, not the best movie ever but it's a super hero movie after all...
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
January 02 2013 09:06 GMT
#2014
lol suddenly perhaps people's rating systems are starting to make some sense! (I remember when people were aghast at others' ratings haha)

Perhaps people should be encouraged to give a brief description of their rating system before they drop the grade; it would clear up a lot of the confusion with regard to differences in everyone's systems :D
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Dfgj
Profile Joined May 2008
Singapore5922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-02 14:53:42
January 02 2013 14:51 GMT
#2015
On January 02 2013 05:16 Recognizable wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 02 2013 04:59 Dfgj wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:55 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:44 stormtemplar wrote:
On January 02 2013 04:32 Recognizable wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:36 zJayy962 wrote:
On January 02 2013 03:00 Recognizable wrote:
On January 01 2013 07:46 alQahira wrote:
I think people's ratings systems are biased by how grades in school work. So a 6/10 is like a D, or pretty terrible. That's why most people give bad movies 5s or 6s (I think).


Agreed. But I believe 6/10 is a C right?


In America a 65% is a D. anything under is an F.


But like 90% is an A right? And a D is pretty terrible which is 65%, well that's the assumption I make from his post.

Weird scale.



D's are 60-65% depending on the school, and yes a D is pretty bad. A 5/10 is an F, which is absolutely horrible. My rating system is something like
9-10: Really good
8-9:Good
7-8: Okay
6-7: Watchable
5-6: Bad
1-5: Horrible
I agree it's probably because of how they grade in the US. I'd put this movie as an 8.5.


Hmmm. A 6/10 in my country isn't bad; 6.5 is the average grade. But that probably has to do with the different high school systems.

The US has its weirdly top-heavy scale, but it compensates by giving marks incredibly easily. British system (O/A levels) is based at 70% A, 60% B, 50% C, below that D E F on 5% intervals, all of which are failing grades.

So I agree, I imagine my personal rating system would be similar - I'd pretty much never give 10/10, 8 or 9/10 is really good, and it'd take below 5/10 to really be bad.


70% an A at A-levels? Looking at your A-level Physics test, maybe I should apply to English university's :p. However, what do you do with everything above 70% you get A+ and what happens then?

Things get curved after that (often a lot, depending on the cohort), but that's a baseline!

The rest of the space on the scale gives you options for still getting the full score but improving your work and comparing students. I found it annoying when I came to the US that every 'A' student occupied the same few percentages and there was no real way to recognize any difference within or past that, particularly because I feel that a student can fulfill all his expectations and be rewarded with the highest grade bracket but still have work to do.

So I'd say an 8/10 movie fulfilled my expectations and I would be thoroughly pleased, while it still has potential space to be even better.

As for TDKR: I enjoyed it but found there to be some parts that could use some work, mainly what's been mentioned time and time again in the thread. I'd give it around a 7/10 - a good movie, worth seeing, but with some flaws.
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
January 02 2013 15:00 GMT
#2016
I found this film horrifically disappointing, 6/10 is the best I can give it. Heath Ledger made the dark knight a 9/10 or maybe even a 10/10. That film had the right amount of plot and acting and room for the characters to breathe. TDKR was like Batman Begins, really badly edited, plot was all over the place. In fact, TDKR felt like a trailer for a longer film, because they were so obsessed with moving the story along they overedited almost all the important scenes. There was too much plot to fit into one movie and it consequently suffered horrendously. And, in general, the story and characters were less appealing to me...too ambitious with too much going on (turning the city into a massive jail...meh)...But then again, I am not a fan of superheroes, and the reason TDK was so great was that it had a huge amount of crossover appeal for people like me. So if you like superheroes and your favourite movies are Thor, Captain America and Avengers Assemble, TDKR will probably be right up your street.
TheSwedishFan
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden608 Posts
January 02 2013 15:44 GMT
#2017
Holy shit people are really liking riding the hate train. I like to use my imagination when there are no clear explanation to things. Makes it more interesting and you can have sweet discussions about the movie when talking to friends. I feel that the word "plot hole" is being demonized and used just for the sake of sounding like a insightful person, but for me they just sound like twats with no imagination. It's a movie for petes sake, a superhero movie. A lot of things dont make any sence in the world of superheroes, use you imagination.
"Suck it" - Kennigit 2012
Mortal
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
2943 Posts
January 02 2013 16:29 GMT
#2018
Apparently it's an unpopular opinion in my group of friends (which is tiny) to be more in favor of Bane than the Joker in terms of villain. I just felt like Bane delivered more of a true psycho's mentality without having to really say anything out of the box, which I really appreciated.
The universe created an audience for itself.
Sajaki
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada1135 Posts
January 02 2013 16:29 GMT
#2019
5/10 or 6/10. Fails in the shadow of the Dark Knight with a hectic plot, poor character development, mediocre acting and bland action. It was too long for the amount of "relevant" content, too many subplots (undeveloped at that), and most importantly it failed to deliver a powerful emotional experience. It's saving grace is while it has a lot of flaws, it doesn't utterly fail in any one thing, making it just a long, average grade film.
Inno pls...
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
January 02 2013 19:19 GMT
#2020
On January 03 2013 01:29 Sajaki wrote:
5/10 or 6/10. Fails in the shadow of the Dark Knight with a hectic plot, poor character development, mediocre acting and bland action. It was too long for the amount of "relevant" content, too many subplots (undeveloped at that), and most importantly it failed to deliver a powerful emotional experience. It's saving grace is while it has a lot of flaws, it doesn't utterly fail in any one thing, making it just a long, average grade film.


DK had some pretty hectic plot and character development too. Joker seems like he's been gifted with awesome powers of precognition, especially after his line: "Do I look like a guy with a plan?". For a guy with no plan, he tends to create pretty elaborate schemes with tight timings, numerous failsafes and what not. He's a step ahead of everyone all the time, coincidence?

Doesn't change the fact that TDKR was pretty bad (and I still think that Burton's Batman > Nolan's Batman).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 884
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 215
Rex 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53169
Calm 3737
Shuttle 2417
Bisu 1333
FanTaSy 1208
firebathero 383
Zeus 284
Hyuk 276
Stork 264
actioN 242
[ Show more ]
Mini 222
Rush 219
Soma 215
EffOrt 153
Light 139
Last 136
Soulkey 125
ZerO 105
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 71
Pusan 68
Killer 46
JYJ 43
Barracks 39
NotJumperer 37
Bale 36
Free 35
ToSsGirL 35
hero 33
Shinee 33
PianO 28
Shine 24
Aegong 21
sorry 21
Noble 20
Sharp 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 16
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5670
Dendi607
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1442
kRYSTAL_250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns38158
singsing1936
B2W.Neo613
crisheroes240
DeMusliM189
Livibee77
hiko14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
50m
OSC
10h 5m
Replay Cast
10h 50m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.