• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8092 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 120

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 244 Next
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 13 2011 00:13 GMT
#2381
On December 12 2011 20:52 FinBenton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 10:10 Djzapz wrote:
Buying those HD650's has been a nightmare... (and pretty awesome, can't wait to get them)

1- My source has a small glitch so I'd like a new one but I'm already well beyond my budget.
2- I don't know which amp to pick to get the most out of the headphones
3- Head-fi people seem to think I need to spend another $500 =P

Really wish my Bravura would stop sucking

If you use PC then just get Asus Xonar soundcard http://www.asus.com/Multimedia/Audio_Cards/Xonar_Essence_STX/

Its way enough for HD600-650, always take everything from head-fi with a grain of salt as there are a lot of people who doesnt have any experience in lesser expensive equipment. Its a great forum though but you need to know how to read it

Yeah I'm strongly considering the Essence STX. Hopefully they start falling from the sky :D
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
JSH
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4109 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 01:36:12
December 13 2011 01:27 GMT
#2382
On December 12 2011 21:42 Cereb wrote:
Do anyone own a pair of Beats by Dr Dre? It seems litterally every big named DJ uses them in their music video at least so was wondering if anyone has experienced them ?

It's all marketing
There are a lot more better priced headphones out there that cost way less

Not saying they are bad, just overpriced
Hence why they are not looked to favorably among the hifi community
"It's called a miracle because it doesn't happen" - Just like my chances of reaching C- on ICCUP
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
December 13 2011 01:41 GMT
#2383
On December 13 2011 10:27 JSH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2011 21:42 Cereb wrote:
Do anyone own a pair of Beats by Dr Dre? It seems litterally every big named DJ uses them in their music video at least so was wondering if anyone has experienced them ?

It's all marketing
There are a lot more better priced headphones out there that cost way less

Not saying they are bad, just overpriced
Hence why they are not looked to favorably among the hifi community

From my understanding, they reproduce sound really, really poorly but they increase some things that people like. I don't know what terms audiophiles really use but something like deeper lows and brighter highs (whatever). They basically trade true sound for "exciting" sound. And they're overpriced anyway
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 02:18:30
December 13 2011 02:16 GMT
#2384
On November 17 2011 22:11 iMYoonA wrote:
If you think those are comfortable, I assure you that if you bought a pair of AD700's which are ACTUAL headphones, then the comfort level would be out of this world. To this day the AD700's are still the most comfortable headphone I have owned.

I used to be one to buy gaming headsets : I had both the Steelseries 3H and the 5Hv2. Buying a pair of AD700's and giving those away to friends was probably one of the best decisions I have made.

On another note: I've started to integrate my DAC into my setup. At the moment, running a xonar dx -> home built modified cyrus 1 amp is working really well with both my headphones, but having tested adding a dedicated DAC (also self built), the sound is rather improved! I'll upload some pics when im done (after im back from korea)



I bought a pair of AD700's on your rec. after finding a used, "open box" pair for $75. And holy FUCK.

These things are the lightest, most comfortable headphones I've ever seen. There's quite a bit of plastic, but they feel very well made, and that magnesium mesh cover makes them mind-blowingly light.

The bass isn't as heavy as I was hoping, but I'm really a basswhore, and these are a much more "natural" audio sound, and sure enough, fired up some chemical brothers and they damn near shook my eyeballs loose from their sockets. So all is well, these babies hit hard when I need them to.

The chord is thick, and while it isn't braided, looks really, REALLY rugged. Also the 3.5mm-1/4 screw-on adapter is a fantastic touch.

All in all, these are officially the best non-IEM headphones I've ever had (my klipsch S4's are still king mostly because I ran my last pair over with a car and they survived on to work perfectly for another year) and if they prove to be just as reliable as the klpisch, sony, or sennheiser stuff I've owned in the past, these things are leaps and bounds better than any headset I've tried, at ANY price range.

Thanks for the suggestion man, these things will (hopefully) serve me for many years to come!

So, anyone looking for an affordable pair of amazing headphones, the ADH-AD700's are what I recommend.



"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
iMYoonA
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia462 Posts
December 13 2011 02:28 GMT
#2385
On December 13 2011 11:16 Honeybadger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 22:11 iMYoonA wrote:
If you think those are comfortable, I assure you that if you bought a pair of AD700's which are ACTUAL headphones, then the comfort level would be out of this world. To this day the AD700's are still the most comfortable headphone I have owned.

I used to be one to buy gaming headsets : I had both the Steelseries 3H and the 5Hv2. Buying a pair of AD700's and giving those away to friends was probably one of the best decisions I have made.

On another note: I've started to integrate my DAC into my setup. At the moment, running a xonar dx -> home built modified cyrus 1 amp is working really well with both my headphones, but having tested adding a dedicated DAC (also self built), the sound is rather improved! I'll upload some pics when im done (after im back from korea)



I bought a pair of AD700's on your rec. after finding a used, "open box" pair for $75. And holy FUCK.

These things are the lightest, most comfortable headphones I've ever seen. There's quite a bit of plastic, but they feel very well made, and that magnesium mesh cover makes them mind-blowingly light.

The bass isn't as heavy as I was hoping, but I'm really a basswhore, and these are a much more "natural" audio sound, and sure enough, fired up some chemical brothers and they damn near shook my eyeballs loose from their sockets. So all is well, these babies hit hard when I need them to.

The chord is thick, and while it isn't braided, looks really, REALLY rugged. Also the 3.5mm-1/4 screw-on adapter is a fantastic touch.

All in all, these are officially the best non-IEM headphones I've ever had (my klipsch S4's are still king mostly because I ran my last pair over with a car and they survived on to work perfectly for another year) and if they prove to be just as reliable as the klpisch, sony, or sennheiser stuff I've owned in the past, these things are leaps and bounds better than any headset I've tried, at ANY price range.

Thanks for the suggestion man, these things will (hopefully) serve me for many years to come!

So, anyone looking for an affordable pair of amazing headphones, the ADH-AD700's are what I recommend.





Glad to help

Just a few things to point out:

Someone mentioned a lot of problems with head-fi. I think the greatest problem there is exaggeration of differences between very, very similar products. There is also to inherent problem of how we go about finding differences in products. Lets say theres 2 products, and you are told they are slightly different. This all changes when you're told what that difference is, because you go out of your way to find that difference. So yeah, all I would take from head-fi is general consensus on the product, on things like how they output bass, treble etc. For anyone buying, i'd pretty much reccommend looking at the top headphones there, and then trying for yourself. nothing beats trying for yourself.

Secondly some people talking about the AKGs:

those bumps are incredibly annoying. at first i had to wear a towel on my head first, but now, after about 2-3 months they've softened up, but for gaming i still go to ad700's. The AKG's have AMAZING sound though. The bass level is just a tad lower than what I would like, but I am still in the process of integrating my dac into the setup. But trust me, the treble and mids are crazy good.
*yoona | taeyeon | jiyeon | na eun | cho rong | IU | nana | suzy | yejin*
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 03:47:33
December 13 2011 03:16 GMT
#2386
Hey I've been reading through this thread some, posted a couple of times, and really enjoy my Sennheiser HD 555s. I do have a bit of a request for you guys though.

I've had my 555s for a couple of years, and they have served me great. They are slowly becoming worn down though, and the open ear-ness has become quite the problem in school, as everyone can hear my music, plus I can hear theirs. This hasn't really bothered me before, as I really enjoy the improved sound quality, but I kind of really need to maybe upgrade to some nice closed ear.

So to simplify it:

+ Show Spoiler +
Sennheisers are preferable

<200$

Around the Ear

Comfortable; Light.


so if anyone knows any good headphones like this, and has had some good experience and would be willing to reccomned them, it would be reallllly appreciated! Thanks!

Forgot to mention: I use them mainly from my laptop with an external SoundBlaster Card, and I use them mostly use them for gaming (LoL, SC2, Skyrim) and I listen to + Show Spoiler +
Deadmau5
Cascada
Porter Robinson
and some weakl Dub
.

So from my personal research, these two seem like the best for me? Really curious about your opinions...

DT 770s

HFI 780

^maybe not.... They don't seem to great for me, but would love to hear that from you.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 13 2011 04:55 GMT
#2387
On December 13 2011 12:16 Juddas wrote:
Hey I've been reading through this thread some, posted a couple of times, and really enjoy my Sennheiser HD 555s. I do have a bit of a request for you guys though.

I've had my 555s for a couple of years, and they have served me great. They are slowly becoming worn down though, and the open ear-ness has become quite the problem in school, as everyone can hear my music, plus I can hear theirs. This hasn't really bothered me before, as I really enjoy the improved sound quality, but I kind of really need to maybe upgrade to some nice closed ear.

So to simplify it:

+ Show Spoiler +
Sennheisers are preferable

<200$

Around the Ear

Comfortable; Light.


so if anyone knows any good headphones like this, and has had some good experience and would be willing to reccomned them, it would be reallllly appreciated! Thanks!

Forgot to mention: I use them mainly from my laptop with an external SoundBlaster Card, and I use them mostly use them for gaming (LoL, SC2, Skyrim) and I listen to + Show Spoiler +
Deadmau5
Cascada
Porter Robinson
and some weakl Dub
.

So from my personal research, these two seem like the best for me? Really curious about your opinions...

DT 770s

HFI 780

^maybe not.... They don't seem to great for me, but would love to hear that from you.


The DT770s sound perfect for your situation. They're one of the best isolating cans out there, and very comfortable with velour pads. They match very well with dubstep (I would know), and they sound pretty good unamped.

My only qualms:
- The Pro version really crushes your head out of the box, so you'll probably need to loosen them up.
- The bass sounds pretty good unamped, but sounds amazing amped. It's not really a drawback, but something you'll probably look forward to in the future.
Critter
Profile Joined January 2011
United States196 Posts
December 13 2011 05:01 GMT
#2388
Completely new to headphones (only ever owned the cheap $10 Wal-Mart kind) but now that I've got my computer squared away I'm looking to upgrade my peripherals. I've seen a few sets suggested for my purposes (almost entirely gaming/skype/vent) over the last few pages but they were outside of what I'd like to spend.

What I'm looking for:
Under $150 firm, would prefer around $100
Would like a mic (attached or not doesn't matter, but the combined price under $150)
Good bang for my buck for gaming, vent, possible streaming, and occasional music (blues/classic rock mostly, but a little of everything else from time to time as well)

In this price range am I just better off buying a cheap $30 set? Because it seems like the cheapest that have been suggested lately are around $200. Thanks guys!
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 13 2011 05:06 GMT
#2389
On December 13 2011 14:01 Critter wrote:
Completely new to headphones (only ever owned the cheap $10 Wal-Mart kind) but now that I've got my computer squared away I'm looking to upgrade my peripherals. I've seen a few sets suggested for my purposes (almost entirely gaming/skype/vent) over the last few pages but they were outside of what I'd like to spend.

What I'm looking for:
Under $150 firm, would prefer around $100
Would like a mic (attached or not doesn't matter, but the combined price under $150)
Good bang for my buck for gaming, vent, possible streaming, and occasional music (blues/classic rock mostly, but a little of everything else from time to time as well)

In this price range am I just better off buying a cheap $30 set? Because it seems like the cheapest that have been suggested lately are around $200. Thanks guys!


There's stuff around for you.

First thing, get the Zalman attachable mic to go along with whatever you get.

As for cans: it depends a lot on your music preference, but I can throw out some preliminary suggestions like the Audio Technica ATH-AD700.
Critter
Profile Joined January 2011
United States196 Posts
December 13 2011 05:25 GMT
#2390
On December 13 2011 14:06 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 14:01 Critter wrote:
Completely new to headphones (only ever owned the cheap $10 Wal-Mart kind) but now that I've got my computer squared away I'm looking to upgrade my peripherals. I've seen a few sets suggested for my purposes (almost entirely gaming/skype/vent) over the last few pages but they were outside of what I'd like to spend.

What I'm looking for:
Under $150 firm, would prefer around $100
Would like a mic (attached or not doesn't matter, but the combined price under $150)
Good bang for my buck for gaming, vent, possible streaming, and occasional music (blues/classic rock mostly, but a little of everything else from time to time as well)

In this price range am I just better off buying a cheap $30 set? Because it seems like the cheapest that have been suggested lately are around $200. Thanks guys!


There's stuff around for you.

First thing, get the Zalman attachable mic to go along with whatever you get.

As for cans: it depends a lot on your music preference, but I can throw out some preliminary suggestions like the Audio Technica ATH-AD700.



Music is mostly Blues with occasional dip into more modern rock, some of the youtube rap (Watsky, Epic Lloyd, Nice Peter, Intuition and the like), a tiny bit of dubstep, and a good amount of classic rock. But mostly it's for gaming. Skyrim, BF3, SC2, LoL, probably SWTOR/D3 when they come out. Given that I don't own a decent MP3 player atm it'll be used pretty exclusively on my computer for the foreseeable future.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 13 2011 05:39 GMT
#2391
On December 13 2011 14:25 Critter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 14:06 seiferoth10 wrote:
On December 13 2011 14:01 Critter wrote:
Completely new to headphones (only ever owned the cheap $10 Wal-Mart kind) but now that I've got my computer squared away I'm looking to upgrade my peripherals. I've seen a few sets suggested for my purposes (almost entirely gaming/skype/vent) over the last few pages but they were outside of what I'd like to spend.

What I'm looking for:
Under $150 firm, would prefer around $100
Would like a mic (attached or not doesn't matter, but the combined price under $150)
Good bang for my buck for gaming, vent, possible streaming, and occasional music (blues/classic rock mostly, but a little of everything else from time to time as well)

In this price range am I just better off buying a cheap $30 set? Because it seems like the cheapest that have been suggested lately are around $200. Thanks guys!


There's stuff around for you.

First thing, get the Zalman attachable mic to go along with whatever you get.

As for cans: it depends a lot on your music preference, but I can throw out some preliminary suggestions like the Audio Technica ATH-AD700.



Music is mostly Blues with occasional dip into more modern rock, some of the youtube rap (Watsky, Epic Lloyd, Nice Peter, Intuition and the like), a tiny bit of dubstep, and a good amount of classic rock. But mostly it's for gaming. Skyrim, BF3, SC2, LoL, probably SWTOR/D3 when they come out. Given that I don't own a decent MP3 player atm it'll be used pretty exclusively on my computer for the foreseeable future.


Okay, I think what I suggested the first time will match well with what you want. Keep in mind these aren't bass monsters, but more analytical, midrange masters to accentuate vocals/guitars/etc. Oh, and these are open, so if you care about isolation you may have to reconsider.

http://www.amazon.com/Zalman-Zm-Mic1-Sensitivity-Headphone-Microphone/dp/B00029MTMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1323754540&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-AD700-Open-air-Audiophile-Headphones/dp/B000CMS0XU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1323754556&sr=1-1




Critter
Profile Joined January 2011
United States196 Posts
December 13 2011 06:06 GMT
#2392
Thanks a lot seif. Ordering my new mouse and keyboard tomorrow, probably order the headphones/mic in another few weeks. If you (or anyone else) comes across anything they think would fit me better before then feel free to let me know =D
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
December 13 2011 06:23 GMT
#2393
ATH-AD700 would probably be nobody's choice for dubstep, but I think that was low on the list of priorities. Just to make sure, you realize these are open, meaning you hear outside sounds pretty much as if you were wearing nothing, and other people hear the headphone's sounds as if you just had a couple of speakers strapped next to your ears?

If that's okay, that would be my suggestion as well. Most people like how it fits a lot, but some people with smaller heads or ears that don't like to be touched (lightly) may complain.
Critter
Profile Joined January 2011
United States196 Posts
December 13 2011 06:30 GMT
#2394
From what little I've read the open ear headphones are generally better for gaming since you can pick out where the sounds are coming from easier (please correct me if I'm wrong on that). And yeah, dubstep is pretty low on the list, so I don't think I'd mind not 'feeling' the bass as much for gaming, which is by far the top priority. As for others hearing the noise that doesn't bother me. It's all computer use (in my room), although if I wanted to stream would this possibly cause an echo with a mic. If so that's a mild concern as I was considering streaming at some point in the future.
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 13 2011 09:51 GMT
#2395
On December 13 2011 15:30 Critter wrote:
From what little I've read the open ear headphones are generally better for gaming since you can pick out where the sounds are coming from easier (please correct me if I'm wrong on that). And yeah, dubstep is pretty low on the list, so I don't think I'd mind not 'feeling' the bass as much for gaming, which is by far the top priority. As for others hearing the noise that doesn't bother me. It's all computer use (in my room), although if I wanted to stream would this possibly cause an echo with a mic. If so that's a mild concern as I was considering streaming at some point in the future.


Yeah, as a generalization, open headphones excel in soundstage width (ease of differentiation between left and right) compared to closed headphones.

As for the mic question, I'm only 95% sure on this, but I don't think it will be a problem. The headphones project outwards from the grills, so assuming your mic is somewhere near your chin, it shouldn't pick up TOO much of what you're listening to.
DERPDERP
Profile Joined October 2010
Kyrgyzstan189 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 09:58:48
December 13 2011 09:57 GMT
#2396
On December 13 2011 14:01 Critter wrote:
Completely new to headphones (only ever owned the cheap $10 Wal-Mart kind) but now that I've got my computer squared away I'm looking to upgrade my peripherals. I've seen a few sets suggested for my purposes (almost entirely gaming/skype/vent) over the last few pages but they were outside of what I'd like to spend.

What I'm looking for:
Under $150 firm, would prefer around $100
Would like a mic (attached or not doesn't matter, but the combined price under $150)
Good bang for my buck for gaming, vent, possible streaming, and occasional music (blues/classic rock mostly, but a little of everything else from time to time as well)

In this price range am I just better off buying a cheap $30 set? Because it seems like the cheapest that have been suggested lately are around $200. Thanks guys!


Grado sr-60s are probably the best buy for 100$, you don't even need an amplifier or a soundcard for em. Grados are really good for rock music (IMO). But since theyre open-ear they are fairly uncomfortable (at least for me) to use for long periods of time.
8)
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
December 13 2011 15:49 GMT
#2397
@seiferoth10

do you think there are any better options? Those just really don't seem all that great... and they aren't very sexy.

Any good Sennheisers?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 16:41:30
December 13 2011 16:40 GMT
#2398
There's no good closed circumaural Sennheisers, at least nothing on the level of DT770. Most "circumaural" headphones tend not to be really around the ear unless you have small ears, or have shallow earcups and thus press against the ear. The Ultrasones are a bit smaller and may fit into that category for many. Most headphones don't have as good build quality as the DT 770/880/990 anyway.

If you really want Sennheiser, HD 25-1 II (not SP) is definitely not circumaural, but it's in the price range and very well liked.
Juddas
Profile Joined January 2011
768 Posts
December 13 2011 19:43 GMT
#2399
Well damn my dunbo ears...
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
December 13 2011 21:25 GMT
#2400
I'm wondering, would it be possible to convert the AD700's to a closed design by modifying the cage around the drivers?
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
Prev 1 118 119 120 121 122 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.