• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

Headphone enthusiast thread! - Page 122

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 244 Next
Honeybadger
Profile Joined August 2010
United States821 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 03:02:52
December 14 2011 03:00 GMT
#2421
The more I use it, the more I like the corsair HS1A's. I got 'em for $40 after rebate (slashed from $125 to 70, with a $30 rebate) and with some EQ bump, they do sound quite nice. I'll probably hang on to them for a later amp build, because from what I hear, they sound outright insane with a good headphone amp, and they are far and away the best headset I've ever worn (second in comfort only to my new ADH700's)

Still, of the three, for home listening, ADH700 all the way. I've never felt such a light set of cans on my head, it doesn't even make sense how they manage it. Though the open design is a little off-putting anywhere but my home, it's perfect at home, as I'm one of those people who just can't wear closed headphones and talk on the mic at the same time, so it's a godsend.


Also lets me listen to the sexy clickety-clack of my blackwidow-ultimate.
"I like to tape my thumbs to my hands to see what it would be like to be a dinosaur."
haduken
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia8267 Posts
December 14 2011 08:51 GMT
#2422
What are audio interfaces... if I'm reading them right they are basically what is commonly known as sound card?

For example: this one here:
https://www.storedj.com.au/products/MAU-AUDIOPHILE24

^ Is the above good?
Rillanon.au
decafchicken
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States20169 Posts
December 14 2011 09:19 GMT
#2423
On December 14 2011 11:44 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:31 Juddas wrote:
LoL too fast for my edit! thanks for clearing that up, and reccomending the 80s, saves a lot of hassle. Now what is the scoop on those audio technicas?

General consensus is that they have a similar sound signature to the DT770s (their mids are a little more present, their bass is just a little rolled off on the end), they isolate just a little worse than the DTs. They're a little bit easier to drive. They're actually quite similar headphones.

The big differences I can see:
M50s are smaller = more portability compared to the big ass DTs.
M50s have pleather ear pads = more uncomfortable in the long term versus the velours on the DTs.


Speaking of the m50 pads...mine are starting to crack. Any suggestions on good replacements?
how reasonable is it to eat off wood instead of your tummy?
HuggyBear
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia377 Posts
December 14 2011 09:20 GMT
#2424
On December 14 2011 17:51 haduken wrote:
What are audio interfaces... if I'm reading them right they are basically what is commonly known as sound card?

For example: this one here:
https://www.storedj.com.au/products/MAU-AUDIOPHILE24

^ Is the above good?


They're similar to sound cards, xept they're meant to interface your PC to other audio devices used by Musicians and DJs
"Sleeping with SeLeCT is Standard. Once you've slept with Day9 everything else is just ..." - CatZ
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
December 14 2011 10:12 GMT
#2425
On December 14 2011 18:19 decafchicken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 11:44 seiferoth10 wrote:
On December 14 2011 11:31 Juddas wrote:
LoL too fast for my edit! thanks for clearing that up, and reccomending the 80s, saves a lot of hassle. Now what is the scoop on those audio technicas?

General consensus is that they have a similar sound signature to the DT770s (their mids are a little more present, their bass is just a little rolled off on the end), they isolate just a little worse than the DTs. They're a little bit easier to drive. They're actually quite similar headphones.

The big differences I can see:
M50s are smaller = more portability compared to the big ass DTs.
M50s have pleather ear pads = more uncomfortable in the long term versus the velours on the DTs.


Speaking of the m50 pads...mine are starting to crack. Any suggestions on good replacements?

Look at this thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/414574/velour-felt-pads-for-ath-m50/60#post_6005157

Apparently the Beyer DT250 velours fit on the M50. There's pictures and everything of how to install it. Now, I don't know if it would change the sound signature or anything, but my guess would be that because the M50s already sound quite similar to the DT770s and the DT250 velours use the same material as the DT770 velours, it shouldn't have that big of an impact. I'm sure that thread will have people who did the change and can comment on the difference.

I'd totally pursue velours because I'm now spoiled and cannot wear pleather, otherwise get more stock pads (bleh).
chokke
Profile Joined August 2010
Norway228 Posts
December 14 2011 12:21 GMT
#2426
Since I picked up mixing music as a sidehobby, the set I purchased used included a Pioneer HDJ 2000, and they are pretty good. Especially for music.
So good, I decided to invest in a Asus Essence STX because money.

When I'm at my parents, I am borrowing my mothers Bose Quietcomfort 15 and that sound cancelation is quite nice.
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 12:43:28
December 14 2011 12:40 GMT
#2427
I think everybody asking for help in this thread should look at this:

http://hw.libsyn.com/p/9/4/9/94939c225ec7e128/2011_Fall_Head-Fi_Gift_Guide.pdf?sid=0c058dd4c3bae363d5d409dd5d5cb464&l_sid=26720&l_eid=&l_mid=2805611&expiration=1323868505&hwt=a177958fd1cad77717b7aa8a71a2e27c

A lot of good information on good headphones from head-fi.org

For portable:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/shootout-96-portable-headphones-reviewed-v-moda-m-80-added-11-27-11

For in ear monitors (IEM):

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-208-iems-compared-clear-tune-monitors-ctm-200-added-12-10-11



Maybe edit this in the OP? This could help alot of people
PeZuY
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
935 Posts
December 14 2011 12:46 GMT
#2428
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 12:54:21
December 14 2011 12:51 GMT
#2429
On December 14 2011 21:46 PeZuY wrote:
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^

What type of music do you listen to?
Any other uses (gaming/movies)?
What's your source?
Circumaural or Supraaural (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Types_of_headphones)?
Do you care about isolation?
Do you care about portability?
Any comments as to what is comfortable or not from previous headphones?

Edit: With that price range, I wouldn't consider the DT660s.
BleaK_
Profile Joined November 2010
Norway593 Posts
December 14 2011 12:55 GMT
#2430
On December 14 2011 21:46 PeZuY wrote:
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^


For 200e you can get the Beyer dt 770pro (more bass), Audio technica ath m50 (slightly less bass, but still bass) or Shure 840 (neutral).

Can't go wrong with any of them.
PeZuY
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
935 Posts
December 14 2011 13:02 GMT
#2431
On December 14 2011 21:51 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 21:46 PeZuY wrote:
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^

What type of music do you listen to?
Any other uses (gaming/movies)?
What's your source?
Circumaural or Supraaural (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Types_of_headphones)?
Do you care about isolation?
Any comments as to what is comfortable or not from previous headphones?


- My music range is anything but mostly rock, metal and electronic.

- I have 4-5 year old Ice mat siberia for gaming, but yes the new headphones would probably replace those. And I tend to watch plenty of tv shows and movies so I have to answer yes.

- What do you mean by what's your source?

- Circumaural

- Well, I would like to have somekind of isolation since I tend to listen music pretty loud and it surely might harrass some of the people in public transportations. But this is not necessary, it would be more like a bonus if it would fit in to the price range: )


seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-14 13:50:19
December 14 2011 13:20 GMT
#2432
On December 14 2011 22:02 PeZuY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 21:51 seiferoth10 wrote:
On December 14 2011 21:46 PeZuY wrote:
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^

What type of music do you listen to?
Any other uses (gaming/movies)?
What's your source?
Circumaural or Supraaural (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Types_of_headphones)?
Do you care about isolation?
Any comments as to what is comfortable or not from previous headphones?


- My music range is anything but mostly rock, metal and electronic.

- I have 4-5 year old Ice mat siberia for gaming, but yes the new headphones would probably replace those. And I tend to watch plenty of tv shows and movies so I have to answer yes.

- What do you mean by what's your source?

- Circumaural

- Well, I would like to have somekind of isolation since I tend to listen music pretty loud and it surely might harrass some of the people in public transportations. But this is not necessary, it would be more like a bonus if it would fit in to the price range: )

By source I mean, in simple terms, what is the end of the headphones plugged into?
Your computer? What kind of sound card do you have?
Your mp3 player? What kind?

I can't think of any recommendations for now, so I'll get back to you (which is code for I'll let Myrmidon recommend something and piggy back off him ).

Edit: Right now I'm thinking Shure SRH940, or Ultrasone HFI780.

Edit 2: Actually, I think DT770s will match also. And lol, all I recommend are DT770s.
PeZuY
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
935 Posts
December 14 2011 13:26 GMT
#2433
On December 14 2011 22:20 seiferoth10 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 22:02 PeZuY wrote:
On December 14 2011 21:51 seiferoth10 wrote:
On December 14 2011 21:46 PeZuY wrote:
I am pretty poor when it comes to audio headphone choosing and I almost everytime decide to buy some shitty product. This time I will not tolerate my own cycle of choosing and I would like to get somekind of help for choosing the right kind of headphones for myself.

What I want is:
Price range MAX 200e.
Quality product that won't crack in -20 celcius.

OPTIONAL:
It would be great if the product could be replaced by new parts if something would get broken e.g wire.

What I've been looking into is Beyerdynamic DT 660 http://www.dansdata.com/2beyers.htm if someone has experience about these I would love to hear.

Thank you^^

What type of music do you listen to?
Any other uses (gaming/movies)?
What's your source?
Circumaural or Supraaural (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Headphones#Types_of_headphones)?
Do you care about isolation?
Any comments as to what is comfortable or not from previous headphones?


- My music range is anything but mostly rock, metal and electronic.

- I have 4-5 year old Ice mat siberia for gaming, but yes the new headphones would probably replace those. And I tend to watch plenty of tv shows and movies so I have to answer yes.

- What do you mean by what's your source?

- Circumaural

- Well, I would like to have somekind of isolation since I tend to listen music pretty loud and it surely might harrass some of the people in public transportations. But this is not necessary, it would be more like a bonus if it would fit in to the price range: )

By source I mean, in simple terms, what is the end of the headphones plugged into?
Your computer? What kind of sound card do you have?
Your mp3 player? What kind?

I can't think of any recommendations for now, so I'll get back to you (which is code for I'll let Myrmidon recommend something and piggy back off him ).


Well my computer has Creative fatal1ty fps sound card which has 6.35mm jack and also I have additional minijack-adapter for my ipod classic (120gb) . Hopefully this clarified something:D
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
December 14 2011 15:43 GMT
#2434
Beyerdynamic DT770 is kind of large and unwieldy to be taking out in public transit.

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 is more along the size of the DT660 you were originally considering, and it also folds up. So does the Shure and Ultrasone. This also means they're smaller and less deep than the largest headphones.

I've seen a DT660 break (at the swivel mechanism), but it was obtained on huge discount and treated to a couple years of abuse with no regards to its longevity. I think you can break most headphones that way, by stuffing them in an overstuffed bag every day.

You sure you don't want IEMs (in-ears)?
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
December 14 2011 21:37 GMT
#2435
Has anyone ever used a non active noise cancelling headphone on a plane for listening? Any particular headphones that have successfully cancelled out the noise without using active cancellation?

Looking specifically at the Senn HD 330 pros
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 14 2011 21:39 GMT
#2436
I'm looking for something around 300$ and I've got my eyes set on Denon D2000s, is there anything else I should look at in that range prior to buying these?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 01:32:05
December 15 2011 01:26 GMT
#2437
On December 15 2011 06:39 Risen wrote:
I'm looking for something around 300$ and I've got my eyes set on Denon D2000s, is there anything else I should look at in that range prior to buying these?

Unless you absolutely hate bass, no, not really.

Edit: If you're into metal/voice/classic rock, I do have a different suggestion. If you're into electronica/hip hop, D2000s are perfect.
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 06:34:14
December 15 2011 06:06 GMT
#2438
Hi guys, I don't know anything about headphones at all. For the holidays I'd like to treat myself to a decent pair $150-250 would be my budget. Any suggestions or websites with a lot of good info/comparisons?

I'm looking at the Sennheiser HD 598 model, they look really awesome but some people are saying they aren't quite at the noise cancellation level you'd expect for the price ($173 on amazon). They look so awesome though! But they don't come with a case, I'd be traveling a lot and I try to take care of all my expensive things, so I'd really like a cool case . What do you guys think?

Edit - I prefer indie rock, folk, some hip hop and electronic music.
Ratchets, designer jackets
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 08:09:41
December 15 2011 07:41 GMT
#2439
On December 15 2011 15:06 Murkinlol wrote:
Hi guys, I don't know anything about headphones at all. For the holidays I'd like to treat myself to a decent pair $150-250 would be my budget. Any suggestions or websites with a lot of good info/comparisons?

I'm looking at the Sennheiser HD 598 model, they look really awesome but some people are saying they aren't quite at the noise cancellation level you'd expect for the price ($173 on amazon). They look so awesome though! But they don't come with a case, I'd be traveling a lot and I try to take care of all my expensive things, so I'd really like a cool case . What do you guys think?

Edit - I prefer indie rock, folk, some hip hop and electronic music.


You have LOADS of choices in that price range, so I'll fire off a few:

For a more neutral presentation (favoring indie rock and folk): Beyerdynamic T50p, Shure SRH840, Audio Technica ATH-ESW10 (or ESW9 if you can't find the 10s)
For a darker presentation (favoring hip hop and electronica): Senn HD25-1-II (these are extremely popular), AKG K181DJ, Ultrasone HFI780

Edit: A lot of them are reviewed in this thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/shootout-96-portable-headphones-reviewed-v-moda-m-80-added-11-27-11

Edit 2: For my personal opinion: if you can somehow find a pair of Beyerdynamic DT1350 in your price range (normally ~$300) they beat all the stuff I recommended, with the Senn HD25-I-II taking the second place recommendation at around ~$200.

Edit 3:

Good lord those blue HD25s are hot.
Murkinlol
Profile Joined August 2010
United States366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-15 09:38:02
December 15 2011 09:37 GMT
#2440
Thank you so much for your response. I couldn't talk myself out of the HD 598's.. they just look so awesome, and it's my really my first adventure into headphones so I'm not terribly picky. Did I mess up? As a first time user of nice headphones will I really be able to tell a difference between them and the ones you listed?
Ratchets, designer jackets
Prev 1 120 121 122 123 124 244 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech167
Nina 142
ViBE100
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15003
Artosis 487
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever339
NeuroSwarm101
canceldota100
League of Legends
Doublelift3445
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1142
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g6744
FrodaN1083
shahzam534
C9.Mang0356
RotterdaM81
Mew2King27
fpsfer 2
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1092
• Shiphtur598
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
15m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.