• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

Hipsters -- a disturbing look at US culture - Page 4

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 01:04:21
September 29 2010 01:03 GMT
#61
On September 29 2010 09:52 wadadde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 09:36 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:31 The_Pacifist wrote:
Like them, we waste time on something that ultimately has no actual return value (unless you go pro, playing Starcraft all day is just as unfruitful as going 'hipster.')
The only real difference is perspective.


I completely disagree with the premise that regular playing of Starcraft or strategy games in general offers "no actual return value". There are numerous quantifiable benefits to be had without winning money, such as improving dexterity, mental focus, multitasking, critical thought, crisis management, and many many others. These attributes are applicable to many important aspects of daily life.

Uh... no. Playing starcraft makes one better at playing starcraft. I'm sure that some of the skills also carry over into RL, but the rewards are not in any way proportional to the effort/time sacrificed. It's a "waste of time" and playing all day just means that you're part of a decadent, pleasure seeking, ambitionless generation.
I hate talk about generations. At least "hipsters" aren't naive or dishonest about what they are.


Multitasking, mental focus, crisis management and dexterity all play a major roll in making you less likely to die in a preventable car accident.

Long term immersion with technology can open up many lucrative career paths, I my self am a software developer.

Frankly, the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.
(US) NoRoo.fighting
Surrealz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States449 Posts
September 29 2010 01:03 GMT
#62
On September 29 2010 09:51 LunarC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 09:49 Surrealz wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:46 LunarC wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:42 Surrealz wrote:
ITT: A bunch of geeks get angry and call people who dress well bad names and rage.

Seriously, we have way bigger issues in this country than a bunch of college students walking around in American Apparel Zip Down Hoodies. Whats the problem? Its not like they are hurting anyone, they simply are being trendy and are into new fashions.

I can see it on the hipster website them saying "Those nerds over on video gaming forums love smoking weed and making blogs asking other nerds for girl help". Everyone has different styles, concerns, opinions, and hobbies. Deal with it starcraft players.

The problem is that they don't do anything meaningful nor useful. Associating them with any kind of true counterculture like the ones I listed in my previous post in this thread misrepresents the culture the word "hipster" refers to. Personally, I hang out, work out, and study a lot more than I play Starcraft.


You hang out, work out, and study. You might be at risk of being a hipster dude.

What exactly is useful? Cause the only thing remotely useful you listed in your activities list there is studying, which is pretty useless to the rest of us as it is more of a self improvement for yourself

Let people do what they want. These hipsters are all cooler than us. We are typing on an internet forum about them.

I don't try to identify with a "movement" or "counterculture" through the products that I buy. And I don't live my life like I have all the time and money in the world either. And when I say "useful" I mean personally useful.


And its not personally useful to dress well? It sounds like you think that everyone should live the way YOU want us to, and everyone should value all products the same way you do. Personally, I spend alot of money on clothes so I look better and can attract the opposite sex. Whether this is useful or not is MY opinion.

People. Are. Different. Not everyone plays SC2, do you see me making rage posts about the "uninformed masses" who don't play SC2? No. If they don't like the game, they don't have to play it.
1a2a3a
ocho
Profile Joined June 2009
United States172 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 01:05:40
September 29 2010 01:03 GMT
#63
Making fun of hipsters is so 2004.
Alou
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States3748 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 01:05:14
September 29 2010 01:04 GMT
#64
Isn't Adblockers a "hipster" site?

Also - I really could careless how people choose to portray themselves. I have a few friends who fit this stereotype. Cool people. =/
Life is Good.
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 01:13:28
September 29 2010 01:07 GMT
#65
On September 29 2010 10:03 Surrealz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 09:51 LunarC wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:49 Surrealz wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:46 LunarC wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:42 Surrealz wrote:
ITT: A bunch of geeks get angry and call people who dress well bad names and rage.

Seriously, we have way bigger issues in this country than a bunch of college students walking around in American Apparel Zip Down Hoodies. Whats the problem? Its not like they are hurting anyone, they simply are being trendy and are into new fashions.

I can see it on the hipster website them saying "Those nerds over on video gaming forums love smoking weed and making blogs asking other nerds for girl help". Everyone has different styles, concerns, opinions, and hobbies. Deal with it starcraft players.

The problem is that they don't do anything meaningful nor useful. Associating them with any kind of true counterculture like the ones I listed in my previous post in this thread misrepresents the culture the word "hipster" refers to. Personally, I hang out, work out, and study a lot more than I play Starcraft.


You hang out, work out, and study. You might be at risk of being a hipster dude.

What exactly is useful? Cause the only thing remotely useful you listed in your activities list there is studying, which is pretty useless to the rest of us as it is more of a self improvement for yourself

Let people do what they want. These hipsters are all cooler than us. We are typing on an internet forum about them.

I don't try to identify with a "movement" or "counterculture" through the products that I buy. And I don't live my life like I have all the time and money in the world either. And when I say "useful" I mean personally useful.


And its not personally useful to dress well? It sounds like you think that everyone should live the way YOU want us to, and everyone should value all products the same way you do. Personally, I spend alot of money on clothes so I look better and can attract the opposite sex. Whether this is useful or not is MY opinion.

People. Are. Different. Not everyone plays SC2, do you see me making rage posts about the "uninformed masses" who don't play SC2? No. If they don't like the game, they don't have to play it.

Stop putting words in my mouth. You can dress well if you want to. My point is that the "hipster" thing shouldn't be associated with countercultures. I was using myself as an example of someone who does not try to identify with a culture through products that are marketed as being associated with that culture. Nothing more, nothing less.
REEBUH!!!
Diuqil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States307 Posts
September 29 2010 01:13 GMT
#66
Why do you guys care?
LunarC
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1186 Posts
September 29 2010 01:15 GMT
#67
On September 29 2010 10:13 Diuqil wrote:
Why do you guys care?

I don't, lol. I'm just trying to point out that this "hipster" thing wasn't a real counterculture to begin with. It's just a group of consumers that marketers like to target their products at.
REEBUH!!!
wadadde
Profile Joined February 2009
270 Posts
September 29 2010 01:16 GMT
#68
On September 29 2010 10:03 No_Roo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 09:52 wadadde wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:36 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:31 The_Pacifist wrote:
Like them, we waste time on something that ultimately has no actual return value (unless you go pro, playing Starcraft all day is just as unfruitful as going 'hipster.')
The only real difference is perspective.


I completely disagree with the premise that regular playing of Starcraft or strategy games in general offers "no actual return value". There are numerous quantifiable benefits to be had without winning money, such as improving dexterity, mental focus, multitasking, critical thought, crisis management, and many many others. These attributes are applicable to many important aspects of daily life.

Uh... no. Playing starcraft makes one better at playing starcraft. I'm sure that some of the skills also carry over into RL, but the rewards are not in any way proportional to the effort/time sacrificed. It's a "waste of time" and playing all day just means that you're part of a decadent, pleasure seeking, ambitionless generation.
I hate talk about generations. At least "hipsters" aren't naive or dishonest about what they are.


Multitasking, mental focus, crisis management and dexterity all play a major roll in making you less likely to die in a preventable car accident.

Long term immersion with technology can open up many lucrative career paths, I my self am a software developer.

Frankly, the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.

In no way did any of what you just said amount to a counter argument. I agree with everything you said.
Drowsy
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States4876 Posts
September 29 2010 01:33 GMT
#69
On September 29 2010 09:19 UisTehSux wrote:
impressionable and dumb. .



These three words pretty much sum up the thread.
Our Protoss, Who art in Aiur HongUn be Thy name; Thy stalker come, Thy will be blunk, on ladder as it is in Micro Tourny. Give us this win in our daily ladder, and forgive us our cheeses, As we forgive those who play zerg against us.
Emon_
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
3925 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 02:03:17
September 29 2010 01:35 GMT
#70
Hipsters like to party and haven't necessarily dealt with the essence of their existence. The same can be said about the pretty boys (and girls) in the clubs with their barbed wire tattoos and Jersey Shore casting meetings.

This doesn't concern me one bit. What does concern me is the lack of a decent counter culture worth devoting time to. It seems that at the core, every group that say they are unique (like the hipsters, couch surfers, culture jammers, "independent" movies/music) are only doing it to get higher status or work on their network and use the culture as a tool. It's shallow and narcissistic and degrading for anyone that participates. Graffiti, underground hip-hop, the OC-remix community and Teamliquid are some of the rare instances where there is a genuine interest for the subject that's being dealt with. I wish we had more people investing themselves and showing how amazing the world can be instead of letting TV/Media set the agenda.

Fight Club, a movie from 1999, dealt with this in great detail and suggested that we need to focus on the people around us instead of our wardrobes/careers/looks. The main character goes to support groups and fakes having terminal cancer in order to feel connected to someone. This however doesn't give him any lasting satisfaction so he starts fight clubs, local demolition crews and various other destructive activities. It spirals down to the final scene, full of symbolism and ideas on what life should really be about. Check it out if you have the time.
"I know that human beings and fish can coexist peacefully" -GWB ||
No_Roo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States905 Posts
September 29 2010 01:47 GMT
#71
On September 29 2010 10:16 wadadde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 10:03 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:52 wadadde wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:36 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:31 The_Pacifist wrote:
Like them, we waste time on something that ultimately has no actual return value (unless you go pro, playing Starcraft all day is just as unfruitful as going 'hipster.')
The only real difference is perspective.


I completely disagree with the premise that regular playing of Starcraft or strategy games in general offers "no actual return value". There are numerous quantifiable benefits to be had without winning money, such as improving dexterity, mental focus, multitasking, critical thought, crisis management, and many many others. These attributes are applicable to many important aspects of daily life.

Uh... no. Playing starcraft makes one better at playing starcraft. I'm sure that some of the skills also carry over into RL, but the rewards are not in any way proportional to the effort/time sacrificed. It's a "waste of time" and playing all day just means that you're part of a decadent, pleasure seeking, ambitionless generation.
I hate talk about generations. At least "hipsters" aren't naive or dishonest about what they are.


Multitasking, mental focus, crisis management and dexterity all play a major roll in making you less likely to die in a preventable car accident.

Long term immersion with technology can open up many lucrative career paths, I my self am a software developer.

Frankly, the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.

In no way did any of what you just said amount to a counter argument. I agree with everything you said.

I did not provide a counter argument, because you did not provide any initial argument. All I did was give some examples. Regardless, I'm glad I was able to change your mind on this issue!

+ Show Spoiler +
the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.


+ Show Spoiler +
I agree with everything you said.
(US) NoRoo.fighting
cartoon
Profile Joined April 2010
United States23 Posts
September 29 2010 01:48 GMT
#72
stop hipster bashing.
LegendaryZ
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1583 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-29 01:54:01
September 29 2010 01:48 GMT
#73
On September 29 2010 10:03 Surrealz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 09:51 LunarC wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:49 Surrealz wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:46 LunarC wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:42 Surrealz wrote:
ITT: A bunch of geeks get angry and call people who dress well bad names and rage.

Seriously, we have way bigger issues in this country than a bunch of college students walking around in American Apparel Zip Down Hoodies. Whats the problem? Its not like they are hurting anyone, they simply are being trendy and are into new fashions.

I can see it on the hipster website them saying "Those nerds over on video gaming forums love smoking weed and making blogs asking other nerds for girl help". Everyone has different styles, concerns, opinions, and hobbies. Deal with it starcraft players.

The problem is that they don't do anything meaningful nor useful. Associating them with any kind of true counterculture like the ones I listed in my previous post in this thread misrepresents the culture the word "hipster" refers to. Personally, I hang out, work out, and study a lot more than I play Starcraft.


You hang out, work out, and study. You might be at risk of being a hipster dude.

What exactly is useful? Cause the only thing remotely useful you listed in your activities list there is studying, which is pretty useless to the rest of us as it is more of a self improvement for yourself

Let people do what they want. These hipsters are all cooler than us. We are typing on an internet forum about them.

I don't try to identify with a "movement" or "counterculture" through the products that I buy. And I don't live my life like I have all the time and money in the world either. And when I say "useful" I mean personally useful.


And its not personally useful to dress well? It sounds like you think that everyone should live the way YOU want us to, and everyone should value all products the same way you do. Personally, I spend alot of money on clothes so I look better and can attract the opposite sex. Whether this is useful or not is MY opinion.

People. Are. Different. Not everyone plays SC2, do you see me making rage posts about the "uninformed masses" who don't play SC2? No. If they don't like the game, they don't have to play it.


You keep talking about "dressing well", but whether or not following that aesthetic is being stylish or "well-dressed" is completely subjective. Personally I feel like they look stupid, but of course people have a right to dress any way they want. The problem a lot of people have with "hipsters" is really not their fashion sense, but rather their attitude and worldview. You can say their opinions shouldn't affect you, but on one level or another, they do, whether that effect is as small as having someone annoy you or whether it becomes a larger issue where the opinions of that culture begin to have an effect on government policy through their activism.

Obviously if they didn't affect me at all, I'd have little reason to care. Unfortunately for me, I've got many people like this in my life that do annoy the crap out of me and I don't really have the luxury of avoiding them or cutting them out of my life. It's extremely rare that it ever actually becomes an issue that results in any major conflict, but I'll certainly admit that it's one of my gripes in life. I work hard and do my best to live decently on my budget and income. I don't need some snob that's spent the past 10 years in undergrad never having worked a single day in his life constantly calling me a murderer for eating meat or accusing me of contributing in the exploitation of migrant workers for not spending more time or money to buy food from local farmers at the farmers' market...

Don't even get me started on the crap I hear every single time they come over for not having a Dyson vacuum cleaner (You would think someone so supposedly against consumerism wouldn't fall into this crap.)... I live life the best I can according to my means. Take that hippie shit to someone who actually has the luxury of caring because I don't. If they want to party all day and worry about nonsense like that and they can actually afford to do so, more power to them. I don't want to be bothered by it, though. That's all I ask. Unfortunately for many people I know, that seems to be asking too much for them since they're so right and therefore, have a moral responsibility to make sure I'm living according to their standards.

And SC2 is actually a much better game than I thought it would be so kudos to Blizzard on that. Now they just need to actually balance the game...
wadadde
Profile Joined February 2009
270 Posts
September 29 2010 02:20 GMT
#74
On September 29 2010 10:47 No_Roo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2010 10:16 wadadde wrote:
On September 29 2010 10:03 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:52 wadadde wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:36 No_Roo wrote:
On September 29 2010 09:31 The_Pacifist wrote:
Like them, we waste time on something that ultimately has no actual return value (unless you go pro, playing Starcraft all day is just as unfruitful as going 'hipster.')
The only real difference is perspective.


I completely disagree with the premise that regular playing of Starcraft or strategy games in general offers "no actual return value". There are numerous quantifiable benefits to be had without winning money, such as improving dexterity, mental focus, multitasking, critical thought, crisis management, and many many others. These attributes are applicable to many important aspects of daily life.

Uh... no. Playing starcraft makes one better at playing starcraft. I'm sure that some of the skills also carry over into RL, but the rewards are not in any way proportional to the effort/time sacrificed. It's a "waste of time" and playing all day just means that you're part of a decadent, pleasure seeking, ambitionless generation.
I hate talk about generations. At least "hipsters" aren't naive or dishonest about what they are.


Multitasking, mental focus, crisis management and dexterity all play a major roll in making you less likely to die in a preventable car accident.

Long term immersion with technology can open up many lucrative career paths, I my self am a software developer.

Frankly, the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.

In no way did any of what you just said amount to a counter argument. I agree with everything you said.

I did not provide a counter argument, because you did not provide any initial argument. All I did was give some examples. Regardless, I'm glad I was able to change your mind on this issue!

+ Show Spoiler +
the core virtues of good Starcraft play are endlessly applicable to real life.


+ Show Spoiler +
I agree with everything you said.

No. The fact that the "core virtues of good starcraft play" are "endlessly applicable to real life" doesn't conflict with my assertion that playing starcraft is a mostly useless passtime. Only the naive reader would conclude that "endlessly" necessairily refers to how much the skills carry over. I interpreted the word as meaning that there are a lot of different scenarios where the "virtues" are of some (extremely limited) use.
You're fucking with me, right? I did make an argument and you replied by saying things that are sensible until you read them as a coherent response to what I said. Stop being such a hipster douchebag!
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
September 29 2010 02:27 GMT
#75


hey this thread is for making fun of hipsters not arguing about starcrafts applications to real life skills.
3clipse
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Canada2555 Posts
September 29 2010 02:39 GMT
#76
I actually dislike ad-busters a lot more than I dislike Hipsters.

Considering the other broad stereotypes one could fall under, Hipsters aren't that bad.
-yoda
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada30 Posts
September 29 2010 02:45 GMT
#77
i rather have hipsters than wiggas. I honestly feel safer walking around streets than i used to as i wasn't able to differentiate wannabes from muggers. Now even most black people i see at college are walking around looking classy and i sure as hell know he aint hiding a knife/gun in those tight pants.
eSen1a
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Australia1058 Posts
September 29 2010 02:45 GMT
#78
hipster is such a massive generalisation lol
Katkishka
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States662 Posts
September 29 2010 02:53 GMT
#79
Hey, since a hipster will generally deny that they are a hipster, if one "sarcastically" said that s/he IS a hipster, would that be considered post-irony?
Terrakin
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1440 Posts
September 29 2010 03:05 GMT
#80
guys its just a fad, things like this come and go.
Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.