• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:05
CEST 12:05
KST 19:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11371 users

EVE Corporation - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 2022 Next
https://discord.gg/c8jHgQpMSY

mity hat tree discord if you care
Dexxus
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States329 Posts
April 03 2009 05:07 GMT
#181
We are entering into a war declaration with our alliance! Time to go shoot some stuff :D
I need a signature so I'm using this one.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44353 Posts
April 07 2009 17:56 GMT
#182
I left the tl corp for a few days to dodge the war but Amish and I (and two other guys I forget the names of) went on a successful PvP op last night. 2 battlecruiser kills, 2 cruiser kills, no losses. We're still comparitively very low on skill points compared to the targets but our discipline and teamwork while hunting makes us lethal.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Scooter
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States747 Posts
April 07 2009 17:59 GMT
#183
Back in my day we used to shoot ourselves in the foot to dodge the war. Damn video games, teaching us petty morals.
My unblocks gets yo curleh mustache wet のωの
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-08 12:03:19
April 08 2009 12:02 GMT
#184
So my ship of choice is the ibis nowadays. I've been flying around trying to make isk without missioning. Before, I was doing pretty well buying undervalued contracts, but now I've started something much more lucrative, and that something is selling *CENSORED*.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 08 2009 21:23 GMT
#185
So what happened to the Blackriver Industries corp? Someone was in the same station with them as well as some Blue Sun pilots then he crashed. Are we still at war with them? Seeing how they stick to high sec...
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
April 10 2009 07:40 GMT
#186
I'm currently DL'ing hte 21 day trial off steam, I wanna help the corp out asap, what should I do?

I was DL'ing at like 2mbps but then I got capped down to 30kbps now, this is going to take forever...

40%...
u gotta sk8
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
April 10 2009 11:13 GMT
#187
On April 10 2009 16:40 nataziel wrote:
I'm currently DL'ing hte 21 day trial off steam, I wanna help the corp out asap, what should I do?

I was DL'ing at like 2mbps but then I got capped down to 30kbps now, this is going to take forever...

40%...

To help corp, just be as open and willing to learn as you can. Ask around and decide what skills to train. Ask Dex for a training session; he'll probably give you and the other noobs one.

When asking about things, ask about how to find them out so that in the future you can find them out on your own.

Even though the other Caldari are going to kill me for this, I'd recommend that you don't go Caldari since we have too many of those.

Before even applying to corp, do the tutorial and the training missions.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
VorcePA
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States1102 Posts
April 10 2009 12:03 GMT
#188
On April 10 2009 20:13 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2009 16:40 nataziel wrote:
I'm currently DL'ing hte 21 day trial off steam, I wanna help the corp out asap, what should I do?

I was DL'ing at like 2mbps but then I got capped down to 30kbps now, this is going to take forever...

40%...

To help corp, just be as open and willing to learn as you can. Ask around and decide what skills to train. Ask Dex for a training session; he'll probably give you and the other noobs one.

When asking about things, ask about how to find them out so that in the future you can find them out on your own.

Even though the other Caldari are going to kill me for this, I'd recommend that you don't go Caldari since we have too many of those.

Before even applying to corp, do the tutorial and the training missions.


I'm also a caldari, and a veteran, and I think people shouldn't go caldari, as, well... we have too many of them.

Minmatar is the best race in the game. They're the most skill intensive, though, so it takes a while for them to really shine, but once you're there, there's nobody that can compete with their ships usefulness and versatility.
Shitposting
exeprime
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom643 Posts
April 10 2009 12:16 GMT
#189
On April 10 2009 21:03 VorcePA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2009 20:13 motbob wrote:
On April 10 2009 16:40 nataziel wrote:
I'm currently DL'ing hte 21 day trial off steam, I wanna help the corp out asap, what should I do?

I was DL'ing at like 2mbps but then I got capped down to 30kbps now, this is going to take forever...

40%...

To help corp, just be as open and willing to learn as you can. Ask around and decide what skills to train. Ask Dex for a training session; he'll probably give you and the other noobs one.

When asking about things, ask about how to find them out so that in the future you can find them out on your own.

Even though the other Caldari are going to kill me for this, I'd recommend that you don't go Caldari since we have too many of those.

Before even applying to corp, do the tutorial and the training missions.


I'm also a caldari, and a veteran, and I think people shouldn't go caldari, as, well... we have too many of them.

Minmatar is the best race in the game. They're the most skill intensive, though, so it takes a while for them to really shine, but once you're there, there's nobody that can compete with their ships usefulness and versatility.


On March 23 2009 17:50 General Nuke Em wrote:
All the races have various niches in pvp activities. However, in overall terms of where your skillpoints are best spent, it currently goes like the following: Amarr -> Gallente -> Caldari -> Minmatar.

Minmatar have the weakest battleships and capital ships. Their battleship are mostly pretty decent, but Amarr walks all over them in that regard and Gallente/Caldari sub-battleships aren't any worse than Minmatar. Amarr has the best close range battleship, best sniping battleship, best capital ships, etc. Only their low level ships (frigates/cruisers) suffer, and that's mainly because they are more reliant on having the relevant ship/support skills trained up to function properly. So real answer is, don't train Minmatar. Train Amarr.

On the other hand, the nerfbat swings around and around, so by the time you finish training whatever race you picked it might get better or worse depending on how the nerfbat swings.

Also, nice to see you guys having fun.



Oh, how subjective it all is.
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-10 14:42:44
April 10 2009 14:28 GMT
#190
Nah, I think Nuke Em summed it up pretty well.

Once you get up to battleships, Minmatar suffers a bit, but cruiser hulls (this include BCs) and under are still good.

Minmatar can still solo well but it isn't tremendously better when compared with Gallente. More often then not, you can just charge someone and scram him so blaster range isn't so unbearable.

I don't think Minmatar's solo prowess puts them above Gallente or Amarr atm; maybe before the nano nerf but not now.

Gallente is great for solo and are more well rounded (great ships in every class) and Amarr really shines in gangs.

I know Amarr are FOTM but Gallente isn't far behind at all tbh. Especially with the stuff TCS is doing.

Bleh, I may have to backtrack a bit and say Minmatar, Gallente, Amarr are all pretty equal. A lot of writing to say nothing =/
The game is pretty balanced. If you want to pvp, Minmatar and Gallente are the way to go when you're first starting out. Great small ships.
Amarr are better in gangs and Caldari... well, PVE very well.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-10 16:41:51
April 10 2009 16:40 GMT
#191
On April 10 2009 23:28 Spike wrote:
Amarr are better in gangs and Caldari... well, PVE very well.


I think you're being unfair to Caldari gangs. Imagine a bunch of Caracals, a few Blackbirds, + a tanked drake with a point. I mean right there you've got basically the perfect sub-BS fleet to take down a lone battleship. Of course this is mostly because ECM is so imba.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Dexxus
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States329 Posts
April 11 2009 04:08 GMT
#192
Don't listen to the 30mil SP newbs.... They are all jaded from playing the game the same way for years. Each race has different strengths and weaknesses depending on your style of combat and the type of application you use them for. For instance:

Amarr: Strong ships and powerful longer range guns, but few toys and special weapons. Suffers from capacitor issues.

Minmatar: Speed and firepower. Ships are generally weaker but are able to better dictate range and combat terms. Good mix of special weapons.

Caldari: Similar to Amarr with strong tanks and good long range damage. Not too many special toys excepting the best electronic warfare in the game.

Gallente: Well rounded and versatile ships with high damage output. Ships are tough, but slowish. Lots of special weapon options.

Depending on how awake I am tomorrow I'll edit this and elaborate further.
I need a signature so I'm using this one.
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 07:17:27
April 11 2009 06:09 GMT
#193
30mil SP newb heh.
None of what you said actually contradicts what I said, you just elaborated more.

Outside Caldari, the other 3 races are well balanced.
Amarr shine in gangs (especially med-range combat), Gallente are better solo (with great ships in every class), and Minmatar have great subBS ships.

However, Caldari is the weakest race PvP wise. They have been for a long time and besides a short time when Amarr were even worse, they are at the bottom.

Are Caldari so inept at PvP that people should abandon the race and crosstrain? No, well, up to the individual.

However, if you asked people what the weakest pvp race is - Caldari would lead the polls by a large margin.

Now, the actual difference in performance isn't as bad as the polls would indicate but if I asked you right now to name me the weakest race pvp wise, what would be your answer?

Caldari, and there are legitimate reasons why they are so, for instance:

Shield tank = lack of midslots for tackling
You may say to yourself - o, but you can fill lows with damage mods.
True, but then take into account that missiles do shitty damage so all the BCUs you fit only gives you a marginal edge over turrets.

For a short range weapon, rockets do pitiful damage.

Remote shield repair sucks (seriously, what is up with the CPU usage), also take into account that most of your gang members will be armor tankers.

Cerb is great with it's range but your opponent better be standing still or much of your damage is negated.
Missiles have flight time, which isn't usually too bad until you operate at ranges that Cerb operate.

Eagle is good but it occupies a very niche role.

There's more but I'm tired.

Also, other important factors -
Take into account how most pvp occur in TQ, not SiSi or as shown in EVE tournament.

In what situation and at what range does TCS usually engage in or setup for?

ECM and HAMDrakes do not make up for the fact that Caldari are medicore in comparison to their counterparts.

Whether that matters or not is a different question and is up to the individual. People can fly whatever makes them happy, it's a game after all.


On April 11 2009 01:40 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2009 23:28 Spike wrote:
Amarr are better in gangs and Caldari... well, PVE very well.


I think you're being unfair to Caldari gangs. Imagine a bunch of Caracals, a few Blackbirds, + a tanked drake with a point.


ll concede with the Blackbirds, ECM is deadly but the rest can be substituted with w/e.

A bunch of anything that are competently flown can be deadly.
For example, I would wager that an equal numbered gang of taranis could take down this caldari gang (if caracals are using HMLs) of yours. Or to be even more sure, stabber gang.

Meh, I see what you're trying to do with the caracals, but really, when does this situation ever occur?

It's like people procaliming Caldari to be perfectly fine by referring to the Sensor Dampening NI Caracals used in the EvE Tourney.
Not very realistic while Taranis gangs certainly do exist.
Sad[Panda]
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States458 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 08:09:33
April 11 2009 08:09 GMT
#194
Soooo I was kinda curious I really dont know much about EVE but am going totally DL trial right now but I read somewhere (Cannot recall where) that eves economy is very player derived. Im wondering if EVE is a game where being a sort of Free Lance Merchant selling ships and such to the highest bidder is a viable way to play? I dont know why but in MMO's and such I always like to play the role of a Merchant/Black Market player the idea of fitting others for the best price seems so deviant I guess, and im to well mannered and polite to be such an asshole in real life to fit others for war so ill bring it back to the main question is a Merchants role a viable way to play EVE? (granted ill still ride in fly ships and blow the fuck out of things xD)
( O.O) ("\(t.t )/") ~ I'm just looking for someone to hug
exeprime
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United Kingdom643 Posts
April 11 2009 09:09 GMT
#195
On April 11 2009 17:09 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Soooo I was kinda curious I really dont know much about EVE but am going totally DL trial right now but I read somewhere (Cannot recall where) that eves economy is very player derived. Im wondering if EVE is a game where being a sort of Free Lance Merchant selling ships and such to the highest bidder is a viable way to play? I dont know why but in MMO's and such I always like to play the role of a Merchant/Black Market player the idea of fitting others for the best price seems so deviant I guess, and im to well mannered and polite to be such an asshole in real life to fit others for war so ill bring it back to the main question is a Merchants role a viable way to play EVE? (granted ill still ride in fly ships and blow the fuck out of things xD)


Yups, the economic system in Eve is very very complex, and overwhelmingly player-driven. There are many ways to make money simply by trading... be it station trading, hauling stuff across the universe, looking for bargains on the contract market... plus you can always go into manufacturing or things like those. There are lots of options.
Amnesty
Profile Joined April 2003
United States2054 Posts
April 11 2009 09:22 GMT
#196
On April 11 2009 17:09 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Soooo I was kinda curious I really dont know much about EVE but am going totally DL trial right now but I read somewhere (Cannot recall where) that eves economy is very player derived. Im wondering if EVE is a game where being a sort of Free Lance Merchant selling ships and such to the highest bidder is a viable way to play? I dont know why but in MMO's and such I always like to play the role of a Merchant/Black Market player the idea of fitting others for the best price seems so deviant I guess, and im to well mannered and polite to be such an asshole in real life to fit others for war so ill bring it back to the main question is a Merchants role a viable way to play EVE? (granted ill still ride in fly ships and blow the fuck out of things xD)



Yah its vary viable. Prices on some items can vary quite a bit. And it is player driven. You can buy low/ and sell for profit at different place. It takes time to find a really profitable deal. And you have to scour the market for them. And they change too, since other players are looking for sweet deals aswell.

A Year ago, a found price difference of 10 million dollars on buy/sell orders for a ship that i cant even remember what it was now. So i made 10 million just transporting ships from the other side of the galaxy. And yah it dried up, but it was fun. Other than that, i havent really looked into the market for profiting from, but theres always a deal to be found.

Theres a slew of trade skills for tycoons aswell.
The sky just is, and goes on and on; and we play all our BW games beneath it.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-11 11:34:13
April 11 2009 11:11 GMT
#197
On April 11 2009 18:22 Amnesty wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2009 17:09 Sad[Panda] wrote:
Soooo I was kinda curious I really dont know much about EVE but am going totally DL trial right now but I read somewhere (Cannot recall where) that eves economy is very player derived. Im wondering if EVE is a game where being a sort of Free Lance Merchant selling ships and such to the highest bidder is a viable way to play? I dont know why but in MMO's and such I always like to play the role of a Merchant/Black Market player the idea of fitting others for the best price seems so deviant I guess, and im to well mannered and polite to be such an asshole in real life to fit others for war so ill bring it back to the main question is a Merchants role a viable way to play EVE? (granted ill still ride in fly ships and blow the fuck out of things xD)



Yah its vary viable. Prices on some items can vary quite a bit. And it is player driven. You can buy low/ and sell for profit at different place. It takes time to find a really profitable deal. And you have to scour the market for them. And they change too, since other players are looking for sweet deals aswell.

A Year ago, a found price difference of 10 million dollars on buy/sell orders for a ship that i cant even remember what it was now. So i made 10 million just transporting ships from the other side of the galaxy. And yah it dried up, but it was fun. Other than that, i havent really looked into the market for profiting from, but theres always a deal to be found.

Theres a slew of trade skills for tycoons aswell.

Yep, and when you do find the deal it's important to squeeze it for all it's worth. For example there's a particular trade route that gives whoever sells it about 10 mil per sale. For a while, I think, the people who knew about it ran the routes leisurely, only selling to one region and adjusting the sell orders to meet the market. Then I found out about it.

I think I have the lowest price on the market for half the regions in Empire at the moment. I'm pretty I'm going to single-handedly kill the market, but that's ok since I'm getting filthy, filthy rich.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
April 11 2009 13:39 GMT
#198
Just as an info, since there are still peoply coming, some of them only with 14 days trial: If you hate Steam and still want a 21day trial, write me a message on here with your email included.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
WiljushkA
Profile Joined March 2006
Serbia1416 Posts
April 11 2009 14:48 GMT
#199
or me if revo runs out of invites
"As much as I love the image of me F5-ing paypal every 15 minutes while fist pumping and screaming "SHIP THE MONEY BITCHES"" - Day9
Spike
Profile Joined October 2003
United States1392 Posts
April 11 2009 15:45 GMT
#200
I just reread my message and it sounds unnecessarily harsh.
Here:
The main reason why caldari are seen by many as a joke is because of its midslot juggle. Shields/Propulsion/Point/Web/Ewar/etc

Missile damage is pretty poor and I don't believe its range make up for it.
<10km = Blasters, 10-25km or so Autocannons, maybe HAMs?
Once we get to 30-60km, lasers dominate.
And up to say 100km, the Zealot outclasses everything.
I have to say the Cerb isn't bad but the Eagle is really designed for longer engagements.

Anyway, you're going to have to point something or it'll warp away. This artificially creates a much shorter range which does not help Caldari at all.

This may not matter in larger gangs with tacklers but it also begs the question of, why not just use lasers?

It's a lot of effort to set up gangs like that though, most of the time, people are just looking for pewpew and just fly w/e they have available.
This is where my personal bias comes in. Most gangs I flew in were rather small-medium, and in these situation, I would much rather have Amarr/Minmatar and even Gallente if <10 in gang.

Rockets... rockets + large projectiles need a look at.

Remote Shield Repairs take up too much grid imo. Also the problem that most of your gang mates will be in armor tanked ships.

Are Caldari optimal, I would say no. Are they terrible/worthless? No, I wouldn't say that either.
I mean, the Crow is good for holding point and does decent damage for a tackler but most of Caldari are kinda meh pvp wise.

They're not bad, but they don't excel either; their strengths do not mesh well with how most pvp occur in EvE.
The game is reasonably balanced and they definitely have more survivability then Gallente.

I must say that the saving grace for Caldari are their Battlecruisers, which happen to be my favorite class. BCV is probably my favorite skill. They're the most well-balanced class, every race has at least 1 great ship, the worst probably being the cyclone.

ECM, Drakes and Feroxs (blasters or lasers, you decide) are propping Caldari up.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 2022 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7474
Hyuk 554
Horang2 538
BeSt 464
Stork 167
sorry 99
Pusan 95
Shinee 81
Killer 80
Hyun 65
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 60
Mind 56
Bonyth 50
Snow 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
PianO 22
Sacsri 16
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe76
League of Legends
JimRising 465
Counter-Strike
byalli9
x6flipin9
Other Games
gofns29392
singsing2147
ArmadaUGS75
Mew2King75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream145
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Adnapsc2 24
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Lourlo1282
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 56m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 56m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 56m
Replay Cast
12h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.