• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 230

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 248 Next
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 18 2012 06:52 GMT
#4581
I wish I could do more flashpoints and operations, but both of my guilds have died out, and it's almost impossible to find someone on the fleet
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 18 2012 16:53 GMT
#4582
On April 18 2012 15:52 Arnstein wrote:
I wish I could do more flashpoints and operations, but both of my guilds have died out, and it's almost impossible to find someone on the fleet


What server/region are you in?
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
xShade
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada52 Posts
April 18 2012 17:04 GMT
#4583
This was the most disappointing MMO I've played in my life /sigh
This cake is fight
Infernal_dream
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2359 Posts
April 18 2012 17:15 GMT
#4584
On April 19 2012 02:04 xShade wrote:
This was the most disappointing MMO I've played in my life /sigh


Agreed. If you're not going to do cross servers then why in the flying hell do they have so many servers? They need probably half of what they have. Most servers are just graveyards and you feel like a ghost. It's very sad.
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 19:45:15
April 18 2012 19:43 GMT
#4585
Yeah, I hope they merge servers combined with something like SC2 character code so everyone is able to keep his name / legacy name.

I will probably leave if they add crossrealm warzones / PvE, since I really enjoy the community we have on my server. As in all PvPers know each other doesnt matter if Rep/Imp. Sometimes even mixing premades
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-18 22:24:38
April 18 2012 22:24 GMT
#4586
On April 19 2012 04:43 Zocat wrote:
Yeah, I hope they merge servers combined with something like SC2 character code so everyone is able to keep his name / legacy name.

I will probably leave if they add crossrealm warzones / PvE, since I really enjoy the community we have on my server. As in all PvPers know each other doesnt matter if Rep/Imp. Sometimes even mixing premades


Sounds great until some of those people stop playing. Then you can't do much. You need healthy server populations to keep things going. Luckily alts are pretty easy to max out right now. So starting over on a new server isn't that hard.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
April 18 2012 23:02 GMT
#4587
On April 19 2012 07:24 Rah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 04:43 Zocat wrote:
Yeah, I hope they merge servers combined with something like SC2 character code so everyone is able to keep his name / legacy name.

I will probably leave if they add crossrealm warzones / PvE, since I really enjoy the community we have on my server. As in all PvPers know each other doesnt matter if Rep/Imp. Sometimes even mixing premades


Sounds great until some of those people stop playing. Then you can't do much. You need healthy server populations to keep things going. Luckily alts are pretty easy to max out right now. So starting over on a new server isn't that hard.

Except that starting over on a new server doesn't label that character as an alt.
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
April 19 2012 02:27 GMT
#4588
On April 19 2012 07:24 Rah wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 04:43 Zocat wrote:
Yeah, I hope they merge servers combined with something like SC2 character code so everyone is able to keep his name / legacy name.

I will probably leave if they add crossrealm warzones / PvE, since I really enjoy the community we have on my server. As in all PvPers know each other doesnt matter if Rep/Imp. Sometimes even mixing premades


Sounds great until some of those people stop playing. Then you can't do much. You need healthy server populations to keep things going. Luckily alts are pretty easy to max out right now. So starting over on a new server isn't that hard.


I think I said that I want server merges
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
April 19 2012 02:34 GMT
#4589
On April 19 2012 11:27 Zocat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 07:24 Rah wrote:
On April 19 2012 04:43 Zocat wrote:
Yeah, I hope they merge servers combined with something like SC2 character code so everyone is able to keep his name / legacy name.

I will probably leave if they add crossrealm warzones / PvE, since I really enjoy the community we have on my server. As in all PvPers know each other doesnt matter if Rep/Imp. Sometimes even mixing premades


Sounds great until some of those people stop playing. Then you can't do much. You need healthy server populations to keep things going. Luckily alts are pretty easy to max out right now. So starting over on a new server isn't that hard.


I think I said that I want server merges


I remember reading that their engine is very limited in terms of this. They can't even do character restorations or server transfers, I doubt they can do full scale server mergers efficiently.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
April 19 2012 08:55 GMT
#4590
On April 19 2012 01:53 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2012 15:52 Arnstein wrote:
I wish I could do more flashpoints and operations, but both of my guilds have died out, and it's almost impossible to find someone on the fleet


What server/region are you in?


Bloodworthy. Was one of the most popular servers in the early days, but it's just impossibru to find people these days. Warzones are easy to get, but flashpoints impossible, and they are going to make cross-server warzones, not flashpoints. Wtf?
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
May 07 2012 17:59 GMT
#4591
EA announces their earnings today. Hopefully we'll see just how many subscribers are left for this game and how well, or not, its doing.

Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
May 07 2012 18:13 GMT
#4592
On May 08 2012 02:59 dsousa wrote:
EA announces their earnings today. Hopefully we'll see just how many subscribers are left for this game and how well, or not, its doing.



Free month. Sub numbers will be heavily inflated.
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
May 07 2012 18:21 GMT
#4593
On April 19 2012 17:55 Arnstein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2012 01:53 IMABUNNEH wrote:
On April 18 2012 15:52 Arnstein wrote:
I wish I could do more flashpoints and operations, but both of my guilds have died out, and it's almost impossible to find someone on the fleet


What server/region are you in?


Bloodworthy. Was one of the most popular servers in the early days, but it's just impossibru to find people these days. Warzones are easy to get, but flashpoints impossible, and they are going to make cross-server warzones, not flashpoints. Wtf?


Wow, Bloodworthy is running out of people? I remember that being one of the highest pop servers after launch. Guess people really have stopped playing this game...
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 20:10:39
May 07 2012 20:10 GMT
#4594
On May 08 2012 02:59 dsousa wrote:
EA announces their earnings today. Hopefully we'll see just how many subscribers are left for this game and how well, or not, its doing.



STAR WARS®: The Old Republic™ active subscribers are 1.3 million
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Electronic-Arts-Reports-Q4-bwtmp-203514400.html?x=0&.v=1&c=1

Avean
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Norway449 Posts
May 07 2012 20:20 GMT
#4595
Cant understand how that is possible. My character was on the biggest EU servers and there was like 30 people on the republic fleet. It doesnt add up...they dont have that many servers.
dsousa
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1363 Posts
May 07 2012 20:26 GMT
#4596
On May 08 2012 05:20 Avean wrote:
Cant understand how that is possible. My character was on the biggest EU servers and there was like 30 people on the republic fleet. It doesnt add up...they dont have that many servers.


Well, it was a 24% decrease from when they reported in December.

Chillax
Profile Joined March 2011
England585 Posts
May 07 2012 20:56 GMT
#4597
It really comes down to their definition of "active"
antelope591
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada820 Posts
May 07 2012 21:41 GMT
#4598
1.3 mil isnt that suprising...I just cancelled last week myself even though I havent been playing the last month and a half or so. With all the free time and 1.2 its actually a bigger drop than I expected. Too little too late for SWTOR tho...in 3 months its gonna be below a mil...only gonna go down from here and prolly settle in the upper hundreds for a while.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22646 Posts
May 07 2012 21:52 GMT
#4599
That 1.3 mil is with a lot of accounts still running on the recent free month they gave. I think the actual number is much closer to 1mil then 1.3 mil.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
May 07 2012 21:59 GMT
#4600
is population really dropping so hard? i dont care really cause the only mmoish game that still interests me is gw2

but i wanna know why. is the game so bad? no endgame? i mean its star wars, that alone should carry them for quite awhile...
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 563
GuemChi 439
Leta 354
sSak 42
sorry 33
Bale 31
Soma 31
910 21
BeSt 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
[ Show more ]
Noble 12
Dota 2
febbydoto12
League of Legends
JimRising 542
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss446
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9469
olofmeister458
Happy345
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
League of Legends
• Stunt449
Other Games
• Shiphtur492
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 30m
Patches Events
8h 30m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.