• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:38
CEST 14:38
KST 21:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8250 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 225

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 248 Next
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
March 17 2012 15:22 GMT
#4481
those new armor models don't look like star wars at all lol. more like some samurai movie
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
March 17 2012 15:33 GMT
#4482
Any tank on Bloodworthy who wants to join Battle of Ilum on normal mode? Impossible to find people
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
March 17 2012 19:44 GMT
#4483
On March 17 2012 23:48 justinpal wrote:
http://dulfy.net/2012/03/17/1-2-new-armor-models/

They continue to baffle me with their horrendous Sentinel armor designs.


I hate almost all the republic armor designs, but the current BM sentinel one looks the best imo. When the patch comes out though you should be able to move the armoring over to a piece you like instead of being forced to wear a set. Looking foward to that. I only wish you could wear some sith style gear on a republic character. I tried to send my vanguard a vindicator's chestguard only to find out the graphic changes.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
r00ty
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1087 Posts
March 17 2012 23:02 GMT
#4484
How can i give away the trial? Just forward the email?
OblivionMage
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada377 Posts
March 17 2012 23:07 GMT
#4485
If anyone has a spare trial, I'd love to try out the game.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
March 17 2012 23:38 GMT
#4486
On March 18 2012 00:33 Arnstein wrote:
Any tank on Bloodworthy who wants to join Battle of Ilum on normal mode? Impossible to find people



Spam tradechat more. The game is suffering the same problem as vanilla WoW: Tanking is not very fun, thus not many people play them, yet they are an essential part of the game. Same goes for healing.

This is all from what I understand, I heard questions about this at SXSW and have a few friends playing the game, I still am not, though I am following it.
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
March 17 2012 23:59 GMT
#4487
On March 18 2012 08:38 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 00:33 Arnstein wrote:
Any tank on Bloodworthy who wants to join Battle of Ilum on normal mode? Impossible to find people



Spam tradechat more. The game is suffering the same problem as vanilla WoW: Tanking is not very fun, thus not many people play them, yet they are an essential part of the game. Same goes for healing.

This is all from what I understand, I heard questions about this at SXSW and have a few friends playing the game, I still am not, though I am following it.


opinion, tanking is a lot more fun in this game than it was in WoW, especially for pvp because it adopted the warhammer tanking mechanics. Guard and taunt reduce damage dealt, and the tank classes are heavily dependent on defensive cooldowns being timed right. Add in that powertech has a unique feel to it from tanks in other games and this game's stacked on reasons to play a tank. Only downside is shielding works only for white damage which you don't see much of in pvp, that needs to be addressed. but it comes down to people don't play tanks because they'd rather derp through the game on a merc or sorc. Tanking can be complicated.
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
Rah
Profile Joined February 2010
United States973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-22 20:16:55
March 22 2012 20:08 GMT
#4488
I did some more operative pvp streaming including some games with my 49 powertech alt who's decked out right now. I'll be streaming more games as I play them, but I only vod the games, not time in between. I need more cooling. I'll be streaming more games as I play them, but I only vod the games, not time in between. I need more cooling. I'll be steaming more often now that I know my PC can handle it. http://www.twitch.tv/broadcast/dashboards/rahsun86/recorded
Streaming on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/rahsun86
justinpal
Profile Joined September 2010
United States3810 Posts
March 24 2012 03:06 GMT
#4489
Hmm, I want to start an alt. But, I kind of want to wait for 1.2 so I can make it a different race. ~_~
Never make a hydralisk.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-24 03:29:32
March 24 2012 03:29 GMT
#4490
So I have been challenged. I've voiced my dislike for this game over and over, but it was based upon things I've heard and seen and a short stint in the beta. I have been challenged to reach lvl 30 on this free weekend.

Challenge accepted


I also have to do it on a laptop that gets roughly 3 fps in the game.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
March 25 2012 04:11 GMT
#4491
On March 24 2012 12:29 deth2munkies wrote:
So I have been challenged. I've voiced my dislike for this game over and over, but it was based upon things I've heard and seen and a short stint in the beta. I have been challenged to reach lvl 30 on this free weekend.

Challenge accepted


I also have to do it on a laptop that gets roughly 3 fps in the game.

I thought you could only get characters to level 15 on the free weekend. But you can make as many toons as you want to try out all the different storylines.

Ive been really enjoying playing a sorc, my main is a gunslinger and i have a 37 trooper but i decided to start a sorc on the opposite side of warriors of the shadow. Its been alot of fun so far and the storyline is excellent. Im kind of regretting going dark side though. It seems i go darkside with all my toons. Maybe ill make a lightside Assasin next
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 04:31:59
March 25 2012 04:29 GMT
#4492
On March 25 2012 13:11 Executor1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 12:29 deth2munkies wrote:
So I have been challenged. I've voiced my dislike for this game over and over, but it was based upon things I've heard and seen and a short stint in the beta. I have been challenged to reach lvl 30 on this free weekend.

Challenge accepted


I also have to do it on a laptop that gets roughly 3 fps in the game.

I thought you could only get characters to level 15 on the free weekend. But you can make as many toons as you want to try out all the different storylines.

Ive been really enjoying playing a sorc, my main is a gunslinger and i have a 37 trooper but i decided to start a sorc on the opposite side of warriors of the shadow. Its been alot of fun so far and the storyline is excellent. Im kind of regretting going dark side though. It seems i go darkside with all my toons. Maybe ill make a lightside Assasin next



Zat so? Well that sucks then. I'm already playing a lvl 13 holy priest who has learned smite, mind blast (that stuns automatically, no talent needed), polymorph (the old one that heals), mind flay, flash heal, greater heal, and a couple of self buffs I never use.*

Whoever said this was a "unique MMO experience" must have been referring to a different game.

Twi'lek voice actress sounds like Queen Amidala when she's in her makeup, absolutely no emotion, complete monotone. It's just murder. Since the quests are all so samey anyway, I've started skipping the dialogue, which effectively means I'm playing World of Warcraft except for the fact I have to wait 30 seconds every time I talk to someone.

Oh, and the storyline is basically: Find old Jedi things that tell you where to find other old Jedi things. Add to that just about every quest has some sort of false moral dilemma stuffed in via the predictable-as-day twist that always occurs right before you complete the quest. It's fun the first time, seventy times later, not so much.

Someone suggest to me something good besides uninstalling this blasted thing or I'll have to yell at my friend.

*Translation: lvl 13 jedi sage, force wave thingy, throw a big rock, force whirlwind, throw lots of little rocks, devotion, something not devotion, and a couple of self buffs I never use.**

**Translation translation: lvl 13 sith whatever, force lightning, burst of force lightning, more force lightning, channeled force lightning, black devotion, a black version of something not devotion, and a couple of self buffs I never use.



Leopoldshark
Profile Joined September 2010
United States176 Posts
March 25 2012 06:20 GMT
#4493
Something good? Buy a slave outfit and parade your female companions in it. Um, consulars don't get a female until later so reroll.

Most of the voice acting is pretty good. It's worth paying attention to the story quests but the other stuff can go cram it. Pick the douchiest responses and see how the different NPCs react. It's much better than WoW quest text added to your quest log.

I agree that Korriban is just a whole planet of tomb diving, but it does what it needs to for acolytes in training. You are a slave, competing against other acolytes for the chance to become a darth's apprentice. And you get zero respect from everybody (assuming you are inquisitor).

If you are skipping through the dialogue because you think it's all the same, then you are missing out on a big part of the game. The standard MMO mindset is to grind to max level and do endgame. You're not going to do that in 1 weekend. Might as well take your time and enjoy it.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
March 25 2012 06:33 GMT
#4494
On March 24 2012 12:29 deth2munkies wrote:
So I have been challenged. I've voiced my dislike for this game over and over, but it was based upon things I've heard and seen and a short stint in the beta. I have been challenged to reach lvl 30 on this free weekend.

Challenge accepted


I also have to do it on a laptop that gets roughly 3 fps in the game.


Well to be honest if you are going into a game with the thought of how you dislike it guess what's going to happen? You are going to most likely dislike it no matter what. Mentally you already think it's bad so playing it isn't going to change your mind.
When I think of something else, something will go here
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 07:29:20
March 25 2012 07:26 GMT
#4495
On March 25 2012 15:33 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2012 12:29 deth2munkies wrote:
So I have been challenged. I've voiced my dislike for this game over and over, but it was based upon things I've heard and seen and a short stint in the beta. I have been challenged to reach lvl 30 on this free weekend.

Challenge accepted


I also have to do it on a laptop that gets roughly 3 fps in the game.


Well to be honest if you are going into a game with the thought of how you dislike it guess what's going to happen? You are going to most likely dislike it no matter what. Mentally you already think it's bad so playing it isn't going to change your mind.


Liking it is a stretch. The story behind it is basically that I railed against the game to one of my friends that played it and, as I am wan to do, I BSed a bunch of stuff based on what I'd seen and heard of the game, he called me on it. I'm just trying to figure out what, if anything, I said is valid.

The thing is, just from playing the past couple days, I can tell exactly what they wanted to do: nick subscribers from WoW. That's the entire point of this game, not redefining the genre, not introducing storytelling, not being an awesome game.

It's basically taking all the basics from WoW and putting them in the Star Wars universe with a few bells and whistles of no actual gameplay value. Anyone who started playing after playing WoW would find the keybindings and interface nearly identical, from the menus to the pet commands, to the skills (as my previous post alludes to). This is meant to let people skip past the "learning to play" phase and go straight on to the "play" phase, and I can understand the value in it, but it is most definitely not directed towards people of my particular proclivities.

The game basically feels like soloing a 5 man over and over and over. Fight groups of 3-4 enemies, right click a quest item, kill a big dude, rinse and repeat. That's the formula that made WoW great, but it's also showing its age as it's been around in some form or another for over a decade now. This doesn't even feel like a more streamlined version, it's not significantly more directed than the 80-85 experience from Cata was. If I wanted more of the same, I'd get scroll of rezzed and resub, not buy a whole new game.

One of the more annoying nitpicks is that for story quests you can take out your holoprojector and turn in the quests without having to run back to the questgiver, yet you have to navigate hostile territory to get to all the other 70billion questgivers despite still having the same goddamn holoprojector that should let you contact them.

So it's basically a trap for people who played WoW and were looking for a change. They get drawn in initially by the similarities, but anyone whose actually played WoW for long enough will start to sift out the pattern very quickly and get bored. There's nothing substantially different between the games, just bells and whistles of dubious significance. You're still pressing the same buttons to use the same skills on the same mobs in the same dungeons in the same game.

To use an MTG metaphor: whether it's Threaten or Act you're still doing the same damn thing.
Prevolved
Profile Joined March 2011
United States573 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-25 15:21:22
March 25 2012 15:17 GMT
#4496
Most of the new armor models look pretty bad. only a few that i like
Know thyself.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 25 2012 18:29 GMT
#4497
Armor in this game in general is so..hit or miss. They really need to figure out how to do helms properly. How could the guys who got the space cowboy hat and awesome trooper helms give us the jedi sage ploom hat and bounty hunter fish helm? Mixed bag to be certain.

Been playing awhile now and yeah it's all good and fun but man the end game I just feel..like I should play another character as it feels like they didnt' quite understand the way a game should function at a max level. The green quality drops really ticked me off and forced me into things I don't want to do like Dailies or pvp gearing.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
March 25 2012 18:40 GMT
#4498
I had a full account and played for 2-3 weeks at the beginning. Is there any way for me to enter a trial for a couple days? Using my old account again would be perfect.
Moderator
sephuys
Profile Joined October 2010
United States43 Posts
March 26 2012 04:12 GMT
#4499
if anybody wants to hook it up for a 7 day trial let me know, pm me or post after me :D
everybody poops
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
March 26 2012 13:50 GMT
#4500
On March 25 2012 16:26 deth2munkies wrote:
The thing is, just from playing the past couple days, I can tell exactly what they wanted to do: nick subscribers from WoW. That's the entire point of this game, not redefining the genre, not introducing storytelling, not being an awesome game.


Do you remember this quote from WoW?
"Our research shows that trial players who play World of Warcraft pass level 10 are much more likely to stick with the game for a long time. Currently, only about 30% of our trial players make it past this threshold"

I think that is their target audience. They want to hook players with a basically single player experience with some MMO elements mixed in and hope people stay when they have reached max level.
And the way the story is told will definitely reach those players. Afaik they also took a lot of old LotRO players.
The WoW crowd (hardcore raiders) is not their target. Those hardcore raiders either play WoW or Rift. Players who use the LFR tool? Potential SWTOR players.

On March 25 2012 16:26 deth2munkies wrote:
It's basically taking all the basics from WoW and putting them in the Star Wars universe with a few bells and whistles of no actual gameplay value. Anyone who started playing after playing WoW would find the keybindings and interface nearly identical, from the menus to the pet commands, to the skills (as my previous post alludes to). This is meant to let people skip past the "learning to play" phase and go straight on to the "play" phase, and I can understand the value in it, but it is most definitely not directed towards people of my particular proclivities.


You have a point here. But ~half a year ago I tried playing some pause-based RPG (dont recall it's name) which had fucking non-norm controls. Leftclick & box to select units? Nope. Right click on the ground to issue a move command? No.
I tried to play it. But after 10minutes I deinstalled it, because it didnt follow the control-scheme norm.
Copy of skills? Sure, they copied from WoW - but WoW also just copied it. If we go back long enough, apart form threat mechanics, everything is just a copy of P&P RPG abilities.

On March 25 2012 16:26 deth2munkies wrote:
The game basically feels like soloing a 5 man over and over and over. Fight groups of 3-4 enemies, right click a quest item, kill a big dude, rinse and repeat.


Now show me ANY (rpg) game which cannot be broken down into this formula?
Move from A to B.
Kill/click something at B.
Move to C.
What makes games memorable is the story by which these basic mechanics are covered. If I play a singleplayer game which says "Go to X and loot/kill the boss" and there are 20 enemies before that - of course the quest doesnt have to tell me "kill 20 enemies". Because I have to kill them anyway, because there's no option to avoid them. In MMOs you have to add that stuff (though you can avoid it most of the time in SWTOR since bonus quests are meaningless), because there could be another player before you who killed all the enemies for you.

On March 25 2012 16:26 deth2munkies wrote:
One of the more annoying nitpicks is that for story quests you can take out your holoprojector and turn in the quests without having to run back to the questgiver, yet you have to navigate hostile territory to get to all the other 70billion questgivers despite still having the same goddamn holoprojector that should let you contact them.


Time filler. Same reason why we cannot have Sprint at lv1. Why there is the mechanic of rested XP (which is basically just a XP penalty - just nicely worded).

On March 25 2012 16:26 deth2munkies wrote:
So it's basically a trap for people who played WoW and were looking for a change. They get drawn in initially by the similarities, but anyone whose actually played WoW for long enough will start to sift out the pattern very quickly and get bored. There's nothing substantially different between the games, just bells and whistles of dubious significance. You're still pressing the same buttons to use the same skills on the same mobs in the same dungeons in the same game.


I played WoW a very long time. Same with my guild. We're not bored
Though keep in mind - we certainly play less compared to our WoW selves years ago. But we no longer want to spend 5 day/week raiding. I think if I still wanted to do that I would be bored as well.

If you say you dont enjoy it - I wish you all the fun you can have in another MMO (or game) of your choice. But the games are different
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1315
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56705
Calm 3770
Shuttle 3367
Bisu 1450
FanTaSy 1335
firebathero 392
Stork 287
Mini 264
Hyuk 248
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Zeus 243
Rush 226
EffOrt 213
actioN 194
Soulkey 169
Last 154
Light 142
ZerO 130
Snow 103
Dewaltoss 73
Sea.KH 65
Mong 63
Pusan 60
PianO 55
Killer 52
Barracks 46
JYJ 44
hero 43
Shinee 36
Free 35
NotJumperer 34
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Aegong 26
Shine 26
Yoon 26
Sharp 23
sorry 20
yabsab 19
Sacsri 16
HiyA 16
Noble 14
Hyun 12
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc6835
Dendi539
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1306
kRYSTAL_324
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko381
Other Games
gofns35366
singsing2029
B2W.Neo688
crisheroes265
hiko210
DeMusliM202
Livibee130
byalli90
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
OSC
9h 37m
Replay Cast
10h 22m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.