• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:47
CEST 14:47
KST 21:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 195

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 248 Next
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
January 16 2012 13:45 GMT
#3881
On January 16 2012 06:37 Deltablazy wrote:
Hard mode EV sure is not hard. Easily one shot-able. o.o

No mechanic differences between Normal and Hard mode. Hope Nightmare mode will be a challenge.



No mechanic differences again, just more damage.

Hardmode Soa requires a proper group setup it seems, though with one of competent players he's not too bad. Nightmare 4/5 is as much a joke as Normal 4/5 tbh. Annihilation Droid nightmare provides a bit of a challenge with the 25k rockets, but class mechanics can turn it into a joke. Pylons never gets harder if you know how their mechanics work, nearly all damage on Gharj can be avoided and he's simply a DPS race.

Soa on Nightmare is currently unkillable due to 8 man having 220k HP mindtraps, but they're being nerfed down to the correct amount this patch (guess Bioware used it as a gating mechanic). Otherwise fights are purely DPS checks.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
January 16 2012 15:33 GMT
#3882
This is the first MMO where I'm actually really enjoying the PvP aspect. Although I used to hate huttball, it's grown on me to the point where I find it the most enjoyable.
My only gripe is the incredibly skewed medal awards in warzones. As a DPS, it's relatively straightforward to get 10 medals per game. Tanks get a large amount of medals for having guard on a nearby ally. Whereas for me as a healer, it's really difficult to get more than 6-8. Even when I do get 6-8 it's because I've stopped healing and physically tried to farm medals. There are just not enough medals available for healers, they could fix this issue by adding a 500k heal medal, and properly registering heals as assists for kills. Since it's ridiculous I have to throw a DoT spell or something on an enemy before they die to get credited.

Despite my own positive feelings for the game thus far, I am concerned about them being able to maintain and grow a large player base. A lot of the most frustrating bugs in this game are taking too long to fix. It's absurd that in only 2 of the Empire flashpoints am I reliably able to loot all the bosses. Honestly I think any reasonable person expected a lot of bugs at release, but the speed at which they are being fixed is terrible.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 16 2012 22:26 GMT
#3883
So i did directive 7 for the first time last night. Wow that was alot of fun. The fights have pretty interesting mechanics and it was the first time doing it for everyone in my group. It was a good challenge ^^

Cant wait to try Kaon Under Siege Tommorow
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-16 22:42:13
January 16 2012 22:38 GMT
#3884
On January 16 2012 11:26 Darpa wrote:
My only gripe really, is that the stories of the classes are mirrored on both sides. For both of the Jedi and Sith Classes, both inquisitor and warrior classes and Jedi knight/consular all have more or less the same story with different characters. Was hoping for a dark age like differentiation.

Potential spoiler

+ Show Spoiler +
collect x artifact to gain strength or help with a fight, go through several trials to strengthen your power, kill x bad guy, join the council to rule the respective army.

Different characters in the storylines and different dialogue, not to mention they have completely different different writers for each class storyline.

Im telling you right now, the imperial agent storyline is a polar opposite of the smuggler storyline. So i think your just looking to much into it, or you havent played enough in one of those classes for the story to diversify.

Also ive watched my friend play the consular and ive played in the inquisitor and they are quite different i didnt notice any similiarities.


Or even the trooper and the bounty hunter ive played a bounty hunter up to level 20 and its about the great hunt etc. there is no way the trooper has a story anything like that.

I mean considering its completely different writers, i just think you drew some parralels early on the the story of one of them for the similarities because they should be completely different on a variety of levels. One is sith on is republic different values, different writers, completely different dialogue, different goals (there is no way a jedi knight and a sith warrior have the same goals). I just dont see it........

If it was the same writer for each of the equivilent classes i could understand them getting lazy or running out of time and maybe their bieng some similarities but that isnt the case......
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
January 16 2012 23:08 GMT
#3885
He means that the quests are the same, not the storyline. He's just moaning about MMO's in general, go here kill x go there collect x.

Its not the storyline thats the problem for him, its the genre.

Storylines are all very awesome and unique, im assuming the quests within them are quite similar but i cant speak from experience.
Useless wet fish.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 17 2012 01:38 GMT
#3886
On January 17 2012 08:08 Capped wrote:
He means that the quests are the same, not the storyline. He's just moaning about MMO's in general, go here kill x go there collect x.

Its not the storyline thats the problem for him, its the genre.

Storylines are all very awesome and unique, im assuming the quests within them are quite similar but i cant speak from experience.

Meh honestly in any game even if it isnt structured as a quest you do the same thing. Kill stuff to get an item, get to the end of an area to unlock something , get to the end of an area to fight a boss etc etc etc.

Alot of games are structured like that it isnt limited to mmo's lol

But yea he worded that very poorly if he was only tallking about the tasks you do to complete the quests. As he said "the storylines are the same" lol
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 17 2012 01:42 GMT
#3887
Oh and for people worrying about server populations dwindling, what happened is , as all the servers started to even out (light servers became standard etc) they raised the max pop of the servers with queue times. So most likely during peak hours if your server had the same max pop as before you would still be seeing queue's.

I think they started with the server populations a bit too low to be honest. But yea my main is republic but when i play on the sith side of my server, everwhere is jamm packed 250 ppl on one instance of dromund kaas even more in the imperial fleet, and 100+ on most leveling zones.
Zeromadcowz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada241 Posts
January 17 2012 02:47 GMT
#3888
On January 17 2012 10:42 Executor1 wrote:
Oh and for people worrying about server populations dwindling, what happened is , as all the servers started to even out (light servers became standard etc) they raised the max pop of the servers with queue times. So most likely during peak hours if your server had the same max pop as before you would still be seeing queue's.

I think they started with the server populations a bit too low to be honest. But yea my main is republic but when i play on the sith side of my server, everwhere is jamm packed 250 ppl on one instance of dromund kaas even more in the imperial fleet, and 100+ on most leveling zones.

just started this game ~level 16 repub and every leveling zone ive been in has been 100-150 all the time, does this mean my server is fairly populated repub side?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 17 2012 03:09 GMT
#3889
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.
When I think of something else, something will go here
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 17 2012 07:58 GMT
#3890
On January 17 2012 11:47 Zeromadcowz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 10:42 Executor1 wrote:
Oh and for people worrying about server populations dwindling, what happened is , as all the servers started to even out (light servers became standard etc) they raised the max pop of the servers with queue times. So most likely during peak hours if your server had the same max pop as before you would still be seeing queue's.

I think they started with the server populations a bit too low to be honest. But yea my main is republic but when i play on the sith side of my server, everwhere is jamm packed 250 ppl on one instance of dromund kaas even more in the imperial fleet, and 100+ on most leveling zones.

just started this game ~level 16 repub and every leveling zone ive been in has been 100-150 all the time, does this mean my server is fairly populated repub side?

Yea im jealous, populated republic servers are a rare breed.

Mine isnt bad, there is around 200 ish ppl on the republic fleet during busier hours and thats with a huge huge turnover (lots of people coming and going)

there is just defintely alot more sith, ilum is a joke unfortunately id love to experience ilum with even teams.
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
January 17 2012 08:24 GMT
#3891
Can't find the desire to grind out levels anymore :/ only level 18 sage but I'm tired of running all over the place lol.
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 17 2012 09:24 GMT
#3892
On January 17 2012 17:24 Mondeezy wrote:
Can't find the desire to grind out levels anymore :/ only level 18 sage but I'm tired of running all over the place lol.

Not an mmo person im guessing.

Took me under 20 hours on my alt to get to level 17.

If your into the story this mmo is alot less tiresome leveling wise then other mmo's. Actually just in general it takes less time to level up in this mmo than alot of others.

You think this is bad go play aion or lineage 2 lol.
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
January 17 2012 09:26 GMT
#3893
On January 17 2012 12:09 blade55555 wrote:
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.

im imperial and i wanted to get my daily win yesterday. needed to play 8 BGs -.- soo annoying
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
January 17 2012 09:33 GMT
#3894
On January 17 2012 18:26 Enox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 12:09 blade55555 wrote:
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.

im imperial and i wanted to get my daily win yesterday. needed to play 8 BGs -.- soo annoying


Im also imperial and it took me 11 WZ to win 1 >.> but then the next day i won 3 in a row for my daily :D
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 09:44:26
January 17 2012 09:43 GMT
#3895
On January 17 2012 18:26 Enox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 12:09 blade55555 wrote:
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.

im imperial and i wanted to get my daily win yesterday. needed to play 8 BGs -.- soo annoying


soloqueue all over again, exactly the same in _every_ game, no exceptions. I don't even queue up when i'm alone, it's pointless. Result: something like 10-2 sunday, 6-3 yesterday (where we went a few games with only 3 people). Magic of premade group play.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 10:01:03
January 17 2012 09:59 GMT
#3896
On January 17 2012 18:26 Enox wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 12:09 blade55555 wrote:
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.

im imperial and i wanted to get my daily win yesterday. needed to play 8 BGs -.- soo annoying


My daily (or weekly I think can't remember which) was to get 9 wins, took me not kidding like at least 30+ games before I had 9 wins. Either the players on my server are bad or the imperial players are just fucking pro's or I am super unlucky and just get bad teams. Need to start doing it with guild mates and friends rather then solo me thinks :D

sorry for noob question but what's 8 BGs?
When I think of something else, something will go here
Enox
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1667 Posts
January 17 2012 10:09 GMT
#3897
On January 17 2012 18:59 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 18:26 Enox wrote:
On January 17 2012 12:09 blade55555 wrote:
So is it just me or is it most PvP matches I do my team loses? I don't get it why every time I do a pvp 9 times out of 10 they all suck and we get absolutely raped. Is this just a republic thing or do any of you imperials get it as well? Makes it hard to want to play PvP when I know we're just going to get raped -_-.

im imperial and i wanted to get my daily win yesterday. needed to play 8 BGs -.- soo annoying


My daily (or weekly I think can't remember which) was to get 9 wins, took me not kidding like at least 30+ games before I had 9 wins. Either the players on my server are bad or the imperial players are just fucking pro's or I am super unlucky and just get bad teams. Need to start doing it with guild mates and friends rather then solo me thinks :D

sorry for noob question but what's 8 BGs?

haha, old WoW habbit^^ BG = battle ground in WoW.. i should say warzones for Starwars
If you think it's too hard there are solutions other than asking for a nerf, getting better is the first that comes to mind.
ryndaris
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
263 Posts
January 17 2012 10:12 GMT
#3898
Wow, I must be super lucky then... I've never had to play more than 3 warzones on any of my chars to get a win for the daily.
yorkey
Profile Joined February 2011
England69 Posts
January 17 2012 11:06 GMT
#3899
On January 15 2012 10:45 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Hey guys,

I capped our first kill of the last boss of Eternity Vault (endgame raid for those who are still levelling ) on lolnormal mode. Our guild are 4/5 Nightmare on 8 man, but I'm so bad at remembering to actually fraps fights. Anyway, hope you enjoy it, and if you want to see more, I'd appreciate subscribers, as I'll be uploading hard and nightmare mode kills soon, as well as BH tank specific content (guides and such).

If you have any suggestions or things you want to see, be sure to let me know Preferably by PM here or on youtube, since I always forget the last page I checked on this thread is


I've been struggling to get myself going with swtor but i'm still unsure why. The game it's self seems to operate pretty well.
One of the factors for me was I wasn't sure of an end goal, it didn't feel as if enough skill was required in the game.
After watching the video from the poster i quoted it got me that raid feel again, so I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a few things for me.

Firstly, what are the end game raids like? Do they require much skill? That boss shown in the video looked very cool but it was difficult to tell if any of it was that hard apart from the jumping which i think would just come with practice.

Gear. Whats the end game gear like? One thing i always enjoyed was starting off as a low level looking a bit worse for wear in mmo's and gradually building up gear to look the part. Do the epic's (or equivalent) look decent? I know the lower gear looks pretty cool but can you tell the difference between someones gear who hasn't done any raids to someone that has?

Meters. Has anyone any idea if any sort of dps/threat meters are going into the game? I know some people feel they ruin an mmo but I think if you use them right they can be a really useful tool and way of judging and improving yourself.
Zaros
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom3692 Posts
January 17 2012 11:15 GMT
#3900
On January 17 2012 20:06 yorkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2012 10:45 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Hey guys,

I capped our first kill of the last boss of Eternity Vault (endgame raid for those who are still levelling ) on lolnormal mode. Our guild are 4/5 Nightmare on 8 man, but I'm so bad at remembering to actually fraps fights. Anyway, hope you enjoy it, and if you want to see more, I'd appreciate subscribers, as I'll be uploading hard and nightmare mode kills soon, as well as BH tank specific content (guides and such).

If you have any suggestions or things you want to see, be sure to let me know Preferably by PM here or on youtube, since I always forget the last page I checked on this thread is


I've been struggling to get myself going with swtor but i'm still unsure why. The game it's self seems to operate pretty well.
One of the factors for me was I wasn't sure of an end goal, it didn't feel as if enough skill was required in the game.
After watching the video from the poster i quoted it got me that raid feel again, so I was wondering if anyone could shed any light on a few things for me.

Firstly, what are the end game raids like? Do they require much skill? That boss shown in the video looked very cool but it was difficult to tell if any of it was that hard apart from the jumping which i think would just come with practice.

Gear. Whats the end game gear like? One thing i always enjoyed was starting off as a low level looking a bit worse for wear in mmo's and gradually building up gear to look the part. Do the epic's (or equivalent) look decent? I know the lower gear looks pretty cool but can you tell the difference between someones gear who hasn't done any raids to someone that has?

Meters. Has anyone any idea if any sort of dps/threat meters are going into the game? I know some people feel they ruin an mmo but I think if you use them right they can be a really useful tool and way of judging and improving yourself.


I know for PvP all the champion gear is original for players, the warrior gear looks like Darth Marr, for empire at least. Not sure about the PvE gear but I know the stats are a big boost to the normal gear.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1344
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56985
Calm 3717
Shuttle 3488
FanTaSy 1578
Bisu 1516
firebathero 367
Stork 333
Mini 286
Hyuk 271
Rush 250
[ Show more ]
Soma 246
EffOrt 230
Zeus 226
Soulkey 178
actioN 157
Last 150
Light 145
ZerO 131
Snow 112
Dewaltoss 67
Mong 66
Killer 65
Barracks 54
Pusan 49
hero 42
JYJ 42
PianO 40
NotJumperer 37
Shinee 37
Free 36
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 31
Hyun 30
Aegong 28
Sharp 27
Shine 26
sorry 19
yabsab 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 13
Noble 11
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_310
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2055
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM216
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
14m
OSC
9h 29m
Replay Cast
10h 14m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.