• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:52
CEST 20:52
KST 03:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7974 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 197

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 248 Next
Chezus
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands427 Posts
January 17 2012 21:29 GMT
#3921
On January 18 2012 06:12 Capped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 05:41 Chezus wrote:
Hmmm, I'm up to the point where I need to select a surname. I asked my guild, and we had a laugh over the possibilities, but I don't want to settle for one so soon. I don't want to regret this decision.
I want a name that would work on more than one character. And preferably be funny.

So TL I want to ask thee for suggestions.

My character's name is Che. A female sith juggernaut. Names I've already considered that were quite funny:

Che Male (Not sure if I want to walk around with this)
Che PlusPlus (Probably doesn't work on other characters)
Che Mist (Probably doesn't work on other characters)

Any suggestions would help!


Why do you want something thats "funny" ?

Its just childish IMO to call yourself something that sounds like she male. Pretty pathetic.

Its like two schoolyard children whispering naughty words to eachother and giggling...

EDIT: just got a "Double post detected" screen O.o cool. nevre seen that


Please don't judge me like that. Also, I clearly said I didn't want to walk around with that name.

The other poster, Che Guevara is probably not a good idea :p there's possibilities with this name, I can't really decide yet.
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
January 17 2012 21:32 GMT
#3922
On January 18 2012 06:29 Chezus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:12 Capped wrote:
On January 18 2012 05:41 Chezus wrote:
Hmmm, I'm up to the point where I need to select a surname. I asked my guild, and we had a laugh over the possibilities, but I don't want to settle for one so soon. I don't want to regret this decision.
I want a name that would work on more than one character. And preferably be funny.

So TL I want to ask thee for suggestions.

My character's name is Che. A female sith juggernaut. Names I've already considered that were quite funny:

Che Male (Not sure if I want to walk around with this)
Che PlusPlus (Probably doesn't work on other characters)
Che Mist (Probably doesn't work on other characters)

Any suggestions would help!


Why do you want something thats "funny" ?

Its just childish IMO to call yourself something that sounds like she male. Pretty pathetic.

Its like two schoolyard children whispering naughty words to eachother and giggling...

EDIT: just got a "Double post detected" screen O.o cool. nevre seen that


Please don't judge me like that. Also, I clearly said I didn't want to walk around with that name.

The other poster, Che Guevara is probably not a good idea :p there's possibilities with this name, I can't really decide yet.


A little off topic from your post, but I saw someone with the last name Muffins and his two characters(that I saw) were Blueberry and Banananut. Try for something clever that will mix with future alts :D
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 00:41:39
January 18 2012 00:35 GMT
#3923
so apparently I just got banned... two days after I cancled my subscription? lol..

heres the email i got from them..

Charactername - Endymion

Server - Infinity Gate

Violation description - Inappropriate Language:

"12/31/2011 jimboi < jeds annoying as fuck

12/31/2011 jimboi > fuck the republic

12/31/2011 jimboi > lol jed is so bad at it he's such a horny fuck

12/31/2011 jimboi > vette is such a fucking tease

12/31/2011 jimboi > that's ironic because she brings it up in the cut scene where you fuck her

12/31/2011 jimboi > that game was so fucking goosd

12/31/2011 jimboi > fucked him up so bad...

(btw these are all PMs, not in general chat. the guy who I was pming didn't report me, it's a RL)
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
January 18 2012 00:39 GMT
#3924
i really wanted to like it but canceled sub today, fun game but too much of the same stuff we've seen before

the game will probably be alot better in 6 months or so after alot of tuning, it seems very obvious that EA rushed the title to get out in time for the holiday rather than put it out when its finished
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
January 18 2012 04:20 GMT
#3925
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 18 2012 04:26 GMT
#3926
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.


Eh who cares who cancels and what not. As long as I am enjoying the game its good enough for me ^_^. I definitely will not be canceling to much fun :D
When I think of something else, something will go here
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 04:50:25
January 18 2012 04:38 GMT
#3927
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.

Maybe they should have released the patch when it was supposed to be put out, instead of trying to milk the people into buying another month.

On January 18 2012 06:18 Executor1 wrote:
Im gonna say this to anyone and everyone Do Not Read the SWTOR forums if your looking to see what people playing the game are saying about it, or if you want to get an oppinion about the game.

There is maybe 50-100 members that sit on there (probably all day) and just say negative things about the game, if anyone says anything positive about the game they will just go "lol" and point out 100 things wrong with it. To be honest its mostly pvp kids who came into this game expecting it to be there next wow arena or LOL or w/e the hell they thought it would be. They probably spent 1/10000000 of their time developing pvp, it will get better as time goes on , but remember wow didnt even have arena's or bg's when it came out.

I'm sorry but you're comparing a game that came out in Q4 2011 to a game that came out in like 2004? If they wanted to be a competitor they can't say "WELL WOW DIDN'T HAVE IT WHEN IT CAME OUT 7 YEARS AGO SO WHY SHOULD WE LOL"

They need to be AT THE VERY LEAST on par with their competitors, and sadly their not.

I just hit 50 today (have a 41 alt that I leveled up first too) and I'm not going to PvE at all since that doesn't interest me anymore (only enjoyed 40 man raids in WoW) but seriously having my abilities take .5 seconds to go off every single time is probably the most annoying thing ever. also you can never tell if you're behind someone (i'm sin need to be behind to use maul) since everything is .5 secs or so behind, so i have to run around and spam V for maul and hope that it goes off sometimes. when i interrupt people i need to do it as soon as they cast it because if i don't then my interrupt will go on CD and they will still be able to use the cast even though i hit my button when they had it casted at 50% of like a 2.5second casting time. most annoying thing ever.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
January 18 2012 04:52 GMT
#3928
On January 18 2012 13:26 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.


Eh who cares who cancels and what not. As long as I am enjoying the game its good enough for me ^_^. I definitely will not be canceling to much fun :D

It seems like only you and I were enjoying this game since beta invite till now and onwards. )=

Too bad my server's gone to shit. Full chaos over there.
ilovelings
Profile Joined January 2011
Argentina776 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 04:57:11
January 18 2012 04:53 GMT
#3929
On January 18 2012 05:41 Chezus wrote:
Hmmm, I'm up to the point where I need to select a surname. I asked my guild, and we had a laugh over the possibilities, but I don't want to settle for one so soon. I don't want to regret this decision.
I want a name that would work on more than one character. And preferably be funny.

So TL I want to ask thee for suggestions.

My character's name is Che. A female sith juggernaut. Names I've already considered that were quite funny:

Che Male (Not sure if I want to walk around with this)
Che PlusPlus (Probably doesn't work on other characters)
Che Mist (Probably doesn't work on other characters)

Any suggestions would help!


Well, the obvious joke would be Che Guevara.

To be honest I'm not resubbing. I'm now playing Star trek Online (I'm not a trekie nor a SW fan btw) and IMO is a much better game.
People is diying.
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
January 18 2012 05:02 GMT
#3930
On January 18 2012 13:38 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.

Maybe they should have released the patch when it was supposed to be put out, instead of trying to milk the people into buying another month.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:18 Executor1 wrote:
Im gonna say this to anyone and everyone Do Not Read the SWTOR forums if your looking to see what people playing the game are saying about it, or if you want to get an oppinion about the game.

There is maybe 50-100 members that sit on there (probably all day) and just say negative things about the game, if anyone says anything positive about the game they will just go "lol" and point out 100 things wrong with it. To be honest its mostly pvp kids who came into this game expecting it to be there next wow arena or LOL or w/e the hell they thought it would be. They probably spent 1/10000000 of their time developing pvp, it will get better as time goes on , but remember wow didnt even have arena's or bg's when it came out.

I'm sorry but you're comparing a game that came out in Q4 2011 to a game that came out in like 2004? If they wanted to be a competitor they can't say "WELL WOW DIDN'T HAVE IT WHEN IT CAME OUT 7 YEARS AGO SO WHY SHOULD WE LOL"

They need to be AT THE VERY LEAST on par with their competitors, and sadly their not.

I just hit 50 today (have a 41 alt that I leveled up first too) and I'm not going to PvE at all since that doesn't interest me anymore (only enjoyed 40 man raids in WoW) but seriously having my abilities take .5 seconds to go off every single time is probably the most annoying thing ever. also you can never tell if you're behind someone (i'm sin need to be behind to use maul) since everything is .5 secs or so behind, so i have to run around and spam V for maul and hope that it goes off sometimes. when i interrupt people i need to do it as soon as they cast it because if i don't then my interrupt will go on CD and they will still be able to use the cast even though i hit my button when they had it casted at 50% of like a 2.5second casting time. most annoying thing ever.


i agree, its like if a car came out without airbags "cards didn't have airbags when they came out" is not an excuse, but like others in this thread, people are having fun with the game, which is a good thing.
farside604
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada127 Posts
January 18 2012 05:09 GMT
#3931
On January 18 2012 13:52 Deltablazy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:26 blade55555 wrote:
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.


Eh who cares who cancels and what not. As long as I am enjoying the game its good enough for me ^_^. I definitely will not be canceling to much fun :D

It seems like only you and I were enjoying this game since beta invite till now and onwards. )=

Too bad my server's gone to shit. Full chaos over there.


Agreed. Of all my friends that strated playing this with I think only one is still playing.

I was really looking forward to a new kind of mmorpg but looks like this was just another revenue stream for George Lucas.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
January 18 2012 05:10 GMT
#3932
On January 18 2012 13:52 Deltablazy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:26 blade55555 wrote:
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.


Eh who cares who cancels and what not. As long as I am enjoying the game its good enough for me ^_^. I definitely will not be canceling to much fun :D

It seems like only you and I were enjoying this game since beta invite till now and onwards. )=

Too bad my server's gone to shit. Full chaos over there.


i loved the game, just don't have time to play =/ and now i can't even come back when i do have time..
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
Tektos
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1321 Posts
January 18 2012 05:19 GMT
#3933
I see people say much much MUCH worse stuff in chat, how can you honestly be banned for saying that and much worse how can you be banned for what you PM to your friends? That just seems utterly fucking rediculous.

Really enjoying the game but with the way I swear I may just end up banned too. If I get banned for bad language I'm probably just going to quit because I play games for their content not their moral lessons.

There is an ignore system and a chat filter, there shouldn't be a need to ban people for offensive language.
Quenchiest
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada286 Posts
January 18 2012 06:21 GMT
#3934
I'm letting my sub ride for another month even though I've logged in maybe once in the past week. I'll give it that long, but if not much is changed I'll be canceling.

It's not even the content itself. It's the engine and the shitty un-responsive combat. Be it bugs or whatever, it's still terrible. I can go back to WoW or Guild Wars and end up with a much better overall playing experience just because the combat doesn't feel like complete ass.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 07:01:59
January 18 2012 07:00 GMT
#3935
On January 18 2012 14:19 Tektos wrote:
I see people say much much MUCH worse stuff in chat, how can you honestly be banned for saying that and much worse how can you be banned for what you PM to your friends? That just seems utterly fucking rediculous.

Really enjoying the game but with the way I swear I may just end up banned too. If I get banned for bad language I'm probably just going to quit because I play games for their content not their moral lessons.

There is an ignore system and a chat filter, there shouldn't be a need to ban people for offensive language.


that's honestly what I said, I just laughed when I read the email from them, mostly because I've said MUCH more vulgar stuff on a consistent basis in general chat, yet they decide to ban me for PMs... seems strange.

why? because it's part of the culture in SWTOR. I would gladly play it as a single player game, in fact I would prefer it as a single player game because then they could cut down on the BS grindfests between interesting class quests. If I wanna light up general chat like it's the fourth of july, you can be sure I will..
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
January 18 2012 07:36 GMT
#3936
That's some BS Endymion, I'd be furious if I was you.

I understand how people are angry with the engine itself, but I still find the game enjoyable. Also pretty psyched about the new raid/FP, and the Ilum PvP quest being revamped. Also bracketed WZ's in Feb(?), about fucking time.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 18 2012 07:43 GMT
#3937
On January 18 2012 16:36 OPman wrote:
That's some BS Endymion, I'd be furious if I was you.

I understand how people are angry with the engine itself, but I still find the game enjoyable. Also pretty psyched about the new raid/FP, and the Ilum PvP quest being revamped. Also bracketed WZ's in Feb(?), about fucking time.


Level 50 bracketed war zones are in the next patch so only level 50's will play with eachother which starts tomorrow.
When I think of something else, something will go here
OPman
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
January 18 2012 07:45 GMT
#3938
On January 18 2012 16:43 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 16:36 OPman wrote:
That's some BS Endymion, I'd be furious if I was you.

I understand how people are angry with the engine itself, but I still find the game enjoyable. Also pretty psyched about the new raid/FP, and the Ilum PvP quest being revamped. Also bracketed WZ's in Feb(?), about fucking time.


Level 50 bracketed war zones are in the next patch so only level 50's will play with eachother which starts tomorrow.


fffffuuuuuuuuck yes.
Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 09:48:08
January 18 2012 08:09 GMT
#3939
On January 18 2012 13:38 Silidons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 13:20 Deltablazy wrote:
I laugh at the people who cancelled this week, right before the first content patch. Could have atleast waited, tried the new raids and then decide.

Maybe they should have released the patch when it was supposed to be put out, instead of trying to milk the people into buying another month.

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 06:18 Executor1 wrote:
Im gonna say this to anyone and everyone Do Not Read the SWTOR forums if your looking to see what people playing the game are saying about it, or if you want to get an oppinion about the game.

There is maybe 50-100 members that sit on there (probably all day) and just say negative things about the game, if anyone says anything positive about the game they will just go "lol" and point out 100 things wrong with it. To be honest its mostly pvp kids who came into this game expecting it to be there next wow arena or LOL or w/e the hell they thought it would be. They probably spent 1/10000000 of their time developing pvp, it will get better as time goes on , but remember wow didnt even have arena's or bg's when it came out.

I'm sorry but you're comparing a game that came out in Q4 2011 to a game that came out in like 2004? If they wanted to be a competitor they can't say "WELL WOW DIDN'T HAVE IT WHEN IT CAME OUT 7 YEARS AGO SO WHY SHOULD WE LOL"

They need to be AT THE VERY LEAST on par with their competitors, and sadly their not.

I just hit 50 today (have a 41 alt that I leveled up first too) and I'm not going to PvE at all since that doesn't interest me anymore (only enjoyed 40 man raids in WoW) but seriously having my abilities take .5 seconds to go off every single time is probably the most annoying thing ever. also you can never tell if you're behind someone (i'm sin need to be behind to use maul) since everything is .5 secs or so behind, so i have to run around and spam V for maul and hope that it goes off sometimes. when i interrupt people i need to do it as soon as they cast it because if i don't then my interrupt will go on CD and they will still be able to use the cast even though i hit my button when they had it casted at 50% of like a 2.5second casting time. most annoying thing ever.

Uh they didnt? If you know how to count the days of the month and you know that the patch is coming out tonight you would see there are 2 days left before the first month is over.

Okay i still dont see how that makes sense though , wow has been in development FOR 11 YEARS! Not many mmo's start off with all the same features as wow. Personally im really happy they devoted alot of their time to the actual content, features can and will come later, in terms of an actual leveling experience the difference between wow and swtor is like night and day to me. Swtor is an actual game when it comes to leveling , wow is a grind. Thats not to say i didnt have fun leveling up my first few wow characters, but as the old republic will add more classes with new storylines the leveling experience will always be different on some level. Unlike wow , where it doesnt matter what class you play , it will always be the same.

As for the combat system, animation based combat systems can and have worked , aion had something similair. Sure it needs some refinement but its not anything so huge they cant fix it, they have aknowleged that its an issue and they are working on it.

Like i said, with my smuggler its pretty much a non issue, and although i can understand that melee classes may be different. I havent heard any of my friends who play melee classes complain about it yet, i think the issue is alot bigger to some than others, and if you are a pvp fan i can see it being a bigger issue as well.

I honestly think that for the majority of people, if it wasnt pointed out to them through the swtor forums and blown way out of proportion, it wouldnt be this big of an issue.

I agree the delay needs to be fixed, but i also know that bioware is confident and they want to please their fans and make this game the best it can be.

Executor1
Profile Joined April 2011
1353 Posts
January 18 2012 08:12 GMT
#3940
On January 18 2012 15:21 Quenchiest wrote:
I'm letting my sub ride for another month even though I've logged in maybe once in the past week. I'll give it that long, but if not much is changed I'll be canceling.

It's not even the content itself. It's the engine and the shitty un-responsive combat. Be it bugs or whatever, it's still terrible. I can go back to WoW or Guild Wars and end up with a much better overall playing experience just because the combat doesn't feel like complete ass.

Meh ive only noticed the delay on a few of my abilities as a smuggler. If you actually look at it there is very few animations that take longer than the global cooldown and thats the only time its an issue.

THen there are a few abilities that actually lag (crouch for my smuggler) but it doesnt even happen every time just once in a while.
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech159
UpATreeSC 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19960
Calm 3629
Mini 424
Mind 84
910 65
Free 63
soO 31
Trap 31
Aegong 23
Dota 2
Gorgc5189
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr126
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK11
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix11
• Michael_bg 1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.