• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:26
CEST 03:26
KST 10:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8020 users

Star Wars - The Old Republic - Page 179

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 248 Next
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
January 06 2012 13:58 GMT
#3561
Staying in game another couple months to see if they can add UI improvements. Buff frame is pretty darn small. As a Jedi shadow, this means I gotta squint to see backstabbing buff proc, do I have a dot on me debuff, exit strat stacks etc. This on top of having many sub-30 second cooldowns that take priority when they're up. Force breach up? Pop it. Spinning strike back up? Drop everything and hit it. Oh what's the remaining duration on Encircling Shadows? Crap gotta squint again. Wanna drag and resize the buffbar and move action bars + abilities so I can see what I need.

The balance of the bugs are all that I really expected from the developer's ambition for features. It truly is breathtaking to behold and very fun to play. The current state of bugs for me pales in comparison to all they did right. Obviously, opinions differ on that front but I saw an excess of caterwauling here so I'm adding a bit of the other.

And there's a Rekrul on my realm of "the lurker legacy" so a little intrigue there. Real or fan of the real?
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
DrSeRRoD
Profile Joined October 2010
United States490 Posts
January 06 2012 14:17 GMT
#3562
On January 06 2012 21:50 Capped wrote:
And all those retards who actually get in to closed betas are the reason the game is released buggy.

LOL WUT DIS IS ALL BUGGED UP I IZ RAGE QUITTIN DIS BETA!!

- 70% of all beta players.

Basically, beta players only want to be in a beta to play early, they dont look for, or point out any bugs they come across.


I wouldn't make those assumptions just because you think that is what happened. A lot of the big existing bugs were reported months ago during beta and discussed in the beta forums. Just because things aren't fixed by release does not mean they were not aware of them.
Deleted User 109835
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
629 Posts
January 06 2012 14:36 GMT
#3563
--- Nuked ---
DrSeRRoD
Profile Joined October 2010
United States490 Posts
January 06 2012 14:50 GMT
#3564
On January 06 2012 23:36 SKTerran.117 wrote:
Got to play last night for a few hours. I am now a level 10th trooper

not sure what advanced class to pick though

overall its pretty fun, haven't got to the meat of the game yet though.


Choose wisely as you cannot change once you make a selection! I would check out the class forums and see what play style suits you best.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
January 06 2012 15:25 GMT
#3565
On January 06 2012 23:36 SKTerran.117 wrote:
Got to play last night for a few hours. I am now a level 10th trooper

not sure what advanced class to pick though

overall its pretty fun, haven't got to the meat of the game yet though.


Take a look on forums and torhead to see what sort of skills/abilities you'll have access to as each AC. Or if you want to make it a little simpler and break it down by role, Vanguard wears heavy armor and is a Tank/DPS hybrid at short range, and Commando wears medium armor and is a Heal/DPS hybrid at long range.
Deltablazy
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada580 Posts
January 06 2012 15:44 GMT
#3566
On January 06 2012 19:43 Silidons wrote:
As a powertech, I have to use SO MANY FUCKING abilities in order to kill mobs and PvP it's ridiculous. I enjoy being a BH, but in a WZ when a Jedi Consular just casts that one channel ability OVER AND OVER...and BEATS ME. When he's 1 level lower than I am...it's fucking ridiculus. It was a total 1-1 and he beat me with 10% left and literally all he did was use Telekenetic Whatever and that instant cast spell.

What I have to do as a Powertech?

Let's see my abilities by heart...

3 (channel, 15 sec cd), 5 (15 sec cd, explosive dart), 6 (Rail Shot, Long CD 15sec?), 8 (interrupt, 10sec ish CD), shift-2 (Melee range only, 8-10sec cd), V (no CD, melee range only though, fire attack whatever), X (my stun, min cd), shift-4 (charge ability)

He literally just did 2 things over and over and over again. I had to run around and do all this crazy shit. Felt like I was playing SC2 with that micro.

Also, Powertech has no knockbacks that work on players so far (lv 36). It's stupid as fuck in Huttball etc when I get knocked back by everyone else, but I can't knock anyone back.

Sounds like you don't manage heat properly. Either your gear is lacking or you have no idea how to use your CCs.

Suppose he opens with his telekinetic throw. Jet charge, quesh, electro dart, quesh, grapple/jet charge, quesh. So many interrupts. You shouldn't be losing.

Also, midgame pvp =/= end game pvp. Game's not balanced at lv 36. If you chose to pvp before 50, you have no right to complain about balance.
abominare
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1216 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-06 15:46:15
January 06 2012 15:45 GMT
#3567
On January 06 2012 07:32 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 07:03 Shiladie wrote:
The amount of bugs being mentioned here just reinforce what I said previously, that it's essentially still in beta until the first big content patch.

When I do play I'll likely be trying the Sith Assassin as my main. How much content is class/faction specific though? If there's enough to make playing alts not 75%+ doing the same thing as your previous character I'll play through them just for the additional story and such.


There is a "class" storyline that will take you all the way to level 50, essentially. This is unique to each class and obviously to each faction, making for 8 separate class stories. They all generally take you to the same planets though, and you'll find that classes in the same faction get the same area quests as each other. For instance, on Tatooine you may have 5 quests at a time, 1 of which is your class quests, and 4 of which are other quests that everybody is doing.

Obviously quests are different for Republic/Empire, and in a lot of places they quest in different areas as well, with some overlap as you progress through the zone in order to encourage some world PvP.

Generally, on alts you'll want to spacebar through conversations you've already heard, or level through PvP/Flashpoints while only doing your class story. Or if you really want to hear all the quest chat again, you can go that route.


This is very misleading. For the first planets your class quest will pretty much take up your entire time. However By level 10 you'll be moving t into more shared quest. Once you hit the stride where EA stop caring (about balmorra for sith) Every planet gets very formulaic. You have 4 Sections to each planet each has about 4-5 quest that are the exact same plus your 1 class quest per zone. So on average about 20-25% is some what unique, though many of the class quests are much shorter than the actual planet quests, by about thirty i had just started doing the class quests first on a planet and would have the entire story line section cleared out in about an hour. However tbh towards the latter half of your way to 50, the class quests get eerily similar.

That said, there is a set path of progression, you will follow exactly for the whole faction. The only real variation is level up on opposing factions, but even then the majority of planets on the latter half will coincide with the other faction.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
January 06 2012 15:53 GMT
#3568
On January 07 2012 00:45 abominare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2012 07:32 ZasZ. wrote:
On January 06 2012 07:03 Shiladie wrote:
The amount of bugs being mentioned here just reinforce what I said previously, that it's essentially still in beta until the first big content patch.

When I do play I'll likely be trying the Sith Assassin as my main. How much content is class/faction specific though? If there's enough to make playing alts not 75%+ doing the same thing as your previous character I'll play through them just for the additional story and such.


There is a "class" storyline that will take you all the way to level 50, essentially. This is unique to each class and obviously to each faction, making for 8 separate class stories. They all generally take you to the same planets though, and you'll find that classes in the same faction get the same area quests as each other. For instance, on Tatooine you may have 5 quests at a time, 1 of which is your class quests, and 4 of which are other quests that everybody is doing.

Obviously quests are different for Republic/Empire, and in a lot of places they quest in different areas as well, with some overlap as you progress through the zone in order to encourage some world PvP.

Generally, on alts you'll want to spacebar through conversations you've already heard, or level through PvP/Flashpoints while only doing your class story. Or if you really want to hear all the quest chat again, you can go that route.


This is very misleading. For the first planets your class quest will pretty much take up your entire time. However By level 10 you'll be moving t into more shared quest. Once you hit the stride where EA stop caring (about balmorra for sith) Every planet gets very formulaic. You have 4 Sections to each planet each has about 4-5 quest that are the exact same plus your 1 class quest per zone. So on average about 20-25% is some what unique, though many of the class quests are much shorter than the actual planet quests, by about thirty i had just started doing the class quests first on a planet and would have the entire story line section cleared out in about an hour. However tbh towards the latter half of your way to 50, the class quests get eerily similar.

That said, there is a set path of progression, you will follow exactly for the whole faction. The only real variation is level up on opposing factions, but even then the majority of planets on the latter half will coincide with the other faction.


So you said exactly what I did, except that it sounds like you're unhappy with this model. How does that make what I said misleading? I even said your class quests will be about 1 in 5 of your total quests (which is, gasp, 20-25%!)
abominare
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1216 Posts
January 06 2012 16:13 GMT
#3569
On January 07 2012 00:53 ZasZ. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 00:45 abominare wrote:
On January 06 2012 07:32 ZasZ. wrote:
On January 06 2012 07:03 Shiladie wrote:
The amount of bugs being mentioned here just reinforce what I said previously, that it's essentially still in beta until the first big content patch.

When I do play I'll likely be trying the Sith Assassin as my main. How much content is class/faction specific though? If there's enough to make playing alts not 75%+ doing the same thing as your previous character I'll play through them just for the additional story and such.


There is a "class" storyline that will take you all the way to level 50, essentially. This is unique to each class and obviously to each faction, making for 8 separate class stories. They all generally take you to the same planets though, and you'll find that classes in the same faction get the same area quests as each other. For instance, on Tatooine you may have 5 quests at a time, 1 of which is your class quests, and 4 of which are other quests that everybody is doing.

Obviously quests are different for Republic/Empire, and in a lot of places they quest in different areas as well, with some overlap as you progress through the zone in order to encourage some world PvP.

Generally, on alts you'll want to spacebar through conversations you've already heard, or level through PvP/Flashpoints while only doing your class story. Or if you really want to hear all the quest chat again, you can go that route.


This is very misleading. For the first planets your class quest will pretty much take up your entire time. However By level 10 you'll be moving t into more shared quest. Once you hit the stride where EA stop caring (about balmorra for sith) Every planet gets very formulaic. You have 4 Sections to each planet each has about 4-5 quest that are the exact same plus your 1 class quest per zone. So on average about 20-25% is some what unique, though many of the class quests are much shorter than the actual planet quests, by about thirty i had just started doing the class quests first on a planet and would have the entire story line section cleared out in about an hour. However tbh towards the latter half of your way to 50, the class quests get eerily similar.

That said, there is a set path of progression, you will follow exactly for the whole faction. The only real variation is level up on opposing factions, but even then the majority of planets on the latter half will coincide with the other faction.


So you said exactly what I did, except that it sounds like you're unhappy with this model. How does that make what I said misleading? I even said your class quests will be about 1 in 5 of your total quests (which is, gasp, 20-25%!)


My bad half asleep still, had gotten the impression from the first part you were saying the class quest could take you through to 50 alone
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
January 06 2012 16:15 GMT
#3570
I really dont care about the % of the story though. I have a 44 sith jug that I kind of got bored with and made a new char to mess around with. Even though I have to repeat all the world quests again I am having a lot more fun with my operative than I was with the smuggler I made just because I actually wanna see what happens next in the agent story and I didnt care about the smuggler.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
DrSeRRoD
Profile Joined October 2010
United States490 Posts
January 06 2012 16:27 GMT
#3571
On January 07 2012 01:13 abominare wrote:
My bad half asleep still, had gotten the impression from the first part you were saying the class quest could take you through to 50 alone


If that was the case, I'd definitely pick the game back up and play through it. I'd pay for an offline version of the 8 Class Quests if they were adjusted to give enough XP so you can play through each one directly without side quests, heroics, FPs, server infrastructure, etc. I doubt they would ever do that since it would lose them potential subscribers but dang that would make it awesome for people just interested in the BW story and not the MMO portion of it all.
ZasZ.
Profile Joined May 2010
United States2911 Posts
January 06 2012 16:42 GMT
#3572
On January 07 2012 01:15 Two_DoWn wrote:
I really dont care about the % of the story though. I have a 44 sith jug that I kind of got bored with and made a new char to mess around with. Even though I have to repeat all the world quests again I am having a lot more fun with my operative than I was with the smuggler I made just because I actually wanna see what happens next in the agent story and I didnt care about the smuggler.


I also am enjoying the Agent story more than the Smuggler, but I haven't gotten very far with either class.
Shiladie
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1631 Posts
January 06 2012 18:14 GMT
#3573
On January 07 2012 01:27 DrSeRRoD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 01:13 abominare wrote:
My bad half asleep still, had gotten the impression from the first part you were saying the class quest could take you through to 50 alone


If that was the case, I'd definitely pick the game back up and play through it. I'd pay for an offline version of the 8 Class Quests if they were adjusted to give enough XP so you can play through each one directly without side quests, heroics, FPs, server infrastructure, etc. I doubt they would ever do that since it would lose them potential subscribers but dang that would make it awesome for people just interested in the BW story and not the MMO portion of it all.


That's essentially what I'd be playing for as well. Which is why I figure I can wait until they do some big sale or w/e once they're out of the paid beta testing phase.

For anyone who's finished their class story, does it feel the same as a real bioware RPG storyline, with appropriate romancing, companions, and an exciting possibly twist ending? Or is it watered down too much by the constraints put on it by an MMO engine/world?
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
January 06 2012 18:37 GMT
#3574
On January 07 2012 03:14 Shiladie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 01:27 DrSeRRoD wrote:
On January 07 2012 01:13 abominare wrote:
My bad half asleep still, had gotten the impression from the first part you were saying the class quest could take you through to 50 alone


If that was the case, I'd definitely pick the game back up and play through it. I'd pay for an offline version of the 8 Class Quests if they were adjusted to give enough XP so you can play through each one directly without side quests, heroics, FPs, server infrastructure, etc. I doubt they would ever do that since it would lose them potential subscribers but dang that would make it awesome for people just interested in the BW story and not the MMO portion of it all.


That's essentially what I'd be playing for as well. Which is why I figure I can wait until they do some big sale or w/e once they're out of the paid beta testing phase.

For anyone who's finished their class story, does it feel the same as a real bioware RPG storyline, with appropriate romancing, companions, and an exciting possibly twist ending? Or is it watered down too much by the constraints put on it by an MMO engine/world?


I personally thought it was really good (finished the jedi knight storyline a couple days ago). Going to do sith warrior next because in the beta I played as him till lvl 20 and the story was sick and to me was better then the jedi knights at least in the beginning not sure if it gets better or worse after 20
When I think of something else, something will go here
XXXSmOke
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States1333 Posts
January 06 2012 21:43 GMT
#3575
Any1 else a little burned already on this game??

I was loving it, then out of no where I just felt the grinding nature of the game. I have a lvl 22 trooper a 12 sith warrior and a 16 sith inquis. All of the main Story lines are pretty sick, but you cant level on that alone. I hate how im on a "pvp server" but I dont get any open world combat even tho im lvl 20+ unless I go to some planet. Warzones are still to buggy and laggy to do anything fun as well. There is no challenge to the game either which is a bit annoying. Ive had some good cutscenes that really get my adrenaline going only to rape the mob in 3 seconds.

Bleh.
Emperor? Boxer disapproves. He's building bunkers at your mom's house even as you're reading this.
Lior
Profile Joined September 2010
Portugal118 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-07 00:16:44
January 07 2012 00:14 GMT
#3576
On January 07 2012 06:43 XXXSmOke wrote:
Any1 else a little burned already on this game??

I was loving it, then out of no where I just felt the grinding nature of the game. I have a lvl 22 trooper a 12 sith warrior and a 16 sith inquis. All of the main Story lines are pretty sick, but you cant level on that alone. I hate how im on a "pvp server" but I dont get any open world combat even tho im lvl 20+ unless I go to some planet. Warzones are still to buggy and laggy to do anything fun as well. There is no challenge to the game either which is a bit annoying. Ive had some good cutscenes that really get my adrenaline going only to rape the mob in 3 seconds.

Bleh.


You might be burned out because you did level 1-20 three times already?..
You want open world PVP but don't want to go to a planet?What?..

Shaetan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1175 Posts
January 07 2012 01:55 GMT
#3577
Streaming normal EV8 then HM after. Under unfeatured. Feel free to ask any questions you might have
My Casts: www.youtube.com/Shaetan
FT.aCt)Sony
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1049 Posts
January 07 2012 02:46 GMT
#3578
Anyone interested in creating a Team Liquid guild on Dark Empire (Republic)?
Hadraziel
Profile Joined May 2010
Russian Federation114 Posts
January 07 2012 03:35 GMT
#3579
On January 07 2012 03:14 Shiladie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 01:27 DrSeRRoD wrote:
On January 07 2012 01:13 abominare wrote:
My bad half asleep still, had gotten the impression from the first part you were saying the class quest could take you through to 50 alone


If that was the case, I'd definitely pick the game back up and play through it. I'd pay for an offline version of the 8 Class Quests if they were adjusted to give enough XP so you can play through each one directly without side quests, heroics, FPs, server infrastructure, etc. I doubt they would ever do that since it would lose them potential subscribers but dang that would make it awesome for people just interested in the BW story and not the MMO portion of it all.


That's essentially what I'd be playing for as well. Which is why I figure I can wait until they do some big sale or w/e once they're out of the paid beta testing phase.

For anyone who's finished their class story, does it feel the same as a real bioware RPG storyline, with appropriate romancing, companions, and an exciting possibly twist ending? Or is it watered down too much by the constraints put on it by an MMO engine/world?


There is no real end to class stories, it is more of a "to be continued" as they plan to keep adding new class story content in time.
I only maxed affection on two of my companions, but I felt that only your very first companion has a real story, the other ones are not developed enough.
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
January 07 2012 03:54 GMT
#3580
IGN gives it a 9/10 review

Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 248 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings107
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
ProTech118
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 369
Bale 13
Terrorterran 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm250
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 732
Counter-Strike
minikerr27
Other Games
summit1g11716
C9.Mang0327
PiLiPiLi4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1119
BasetradeTV201
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 34m
Replay Cast
21h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.