• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 504

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 1664 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 27 2009 08:02 GMT
#10061
how do you survive the arc lightning spam? Is it cuz clock has high hp initially and you just farm through it?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
August 27 2009 08:27 GMT
#10062
......please tell me you're joking

just dont copy me and not eat tangos while soloing mid ok
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 27 2009 08:54 GMT
#10063
even with tangoes it's hard to lane vs a Zeus spamming staticed arcs :/
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
August 27 2009 10:01 GMT
#10064
Does CW's hook function exactly like Pudge's, or can you click simply click on the enemy hero and as long as there's nothing in between, you'll hook on?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
August 27 2009 10:36 GMT
#10065
It's fairly the same. Except it has huge range and is way faster.
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
August 27 2009 12:23 GMT
#10066
On August 27 2009 17:02 Ace wrote:
how do you survive the arc lightning spam? Is it cuz clock has high hp initially and you just farm through it?



normally zeus's that do that have clarity potions to keep their mana up. Rocket flare when they clarity to stop them from having alot of mana and they can only spam for so long. eventually youll have a bottle/hood and will naturally out regen the minor spam he does. First few levels you just have to either dodge it on top of ramp of eat tangoes when you reach mid range life.
Nitrogen
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States5345 Posts
August 27 2009 14:04 GMT
#10067
On August 27 2009 19:01 ahswtini wrote:
Does CW's hook function exactly like Pudge's, or can you click simply click on the enemy hero and as long as there's nothing in between, you'll hook on?


has retarded range, is a lot faster, has a small aoe stun when you hit an enemy, and if you hit an ally before you have aghs it just cancels the hook.
UNFUCK YOURSELF
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-27 15:30:01
August 27 2009 15:29 GMT
#10068
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


:D

An SF at your CW skilllevel should never be outfarmed at all. In fact you should be struggling to get any CS apart from those rockets can grant you. But you mostly play scrubs and highlevel teams rarely use SF anyway
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
August 27 2009 15:47 GMT
#10069
On August 28 2009 00:29 Corr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


:D

An SF at your CW skilllevel should never be outfarmed at all. In fact you should be struggling to get any CS apart from those rockets can grant you. But you mostly play scrubs and highlevel teams rarely use SF anyway


Hes not saying he will outcs him the entire game, but before sf has decent level raze or + damage clockwerk should be taking a majority of the cs. Most of that is pre 6 and thats what he is refering it to. Weve played against strong sf's in clan wars before, they farm really well, but clockwerk has the ability to stop his farming before he has decent damage.
Elemenope
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Burkina Faso1704 Posts
August 27 2009 15:49 GMT
#10070
nerf the timepiece imo
In DotA you could
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 27 2009 15:53 GMT
#10071
On August 27 2009 11:38 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 11:12 Judicator wrote:
On August 27 2009 10:28 MYM.Testie wrote:
Even if he doesn't own him, (and he should because at lvl 6 he can tower dive and kill him anyway) he should stop him from ganking any side lanes + rune control. ;p


If the SF is a downy sure. Good players will space you out regardless and their support if worth anything will drop a ward on the CW's side of the ramp.



clock can just abuse runes and hook from rune spots to kill sf. Once clock hits 6 only way sf will gank is through teleports or running behind his tower, because running straight for runes is a definite hook -> kill from clock (as long as he hits him correctly =P).

The only way sf can really keep clock from diving him is to hit his L3 razes on him right before 6 so clock has to back off and heal up. If clock stays at full life he can just dive any time past 6.


Except SF doesn't need to keep him from diving him, if the CW is constantly threaten by playing close to the creep line, the SF can harass him, and make it hard to for CW to dive effectively. Yeah if the SF plays passive, the CW can and will dive him at will. Otherwise, he's going to telegraph that he's going to either dive or go offensive.

Abuse runes how? It's not like the CW can will the runes to his location every time, a number of heroes would be a head if they can bottle abuse at the rate you're suggesting. It's still luck that the rune spawns where you are and there are a lot of runes before Hook becomes a factor.

It's a tough lane yes, but its not auto win for either player, it's in favor of the CW sure, but not by that much. All in all if the SF calls for good defensive warding, it shouldn't be that hard.
Get it by your hands...
Heen
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
Korea (South)2178 Posts
August 27 2009 16:53 GMT
#10072
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


Sure I can. Necromastery

But srsly, after 4 or 5 creep waves, cw should have lost pure dmg advantage. Well, I'll have to find out for sure myself.

Can you upload a replay of this happening though? I'm curious to see how easily you dominate SFs.
('''(G_G/'''')
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
August 27 2009 16:57 GMT
#10073
On August 28 2009 01:53 Heen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


Sure I can. Necromastery

But srsly, after 4 or 5 creep waves, cw should have lost pure dmg advantage. Well, I'll have to find out for sure myself.

Can you upload a replay of this happening though? I'm curious to see how easily you dominate SFs.


Exactly. Any decent SF will average atleast 2,5 creeps killed per wave as soon as he hits lvl 2 raze (at lvl 3 or 4, depending on your preference) and then he's far ahead in CS from there. It's not like you can get a 20 CS advantage before he hits lvl 4
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
August 27 2009 16:58 GMT
#10074
On August 28 2009 01:53 Heen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


Sure I can. Necromastery

But srsly, after 4 or 5 creep waves, cw should have lost pure dmg advantage. Well, I'll have to find out for sure myself.

Can you upload a replay of this happening though? I'm curious to see how easily you dominate SFs.



hes not saying that you cant get damage eventually, but before you have L2 raze a clockwerk should be able to stop you from most cs. need to go get a scrim between us so you guys can go at it (maybe on some host from west coast or something that you might ping 100-150ish to).
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
August 27 2009 17:03 GMT
#10075
testie needs to stop playing on his own host vs pubs before making any judgments : |
Hates Fun🤔
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
August 27 2009 17:15 GMT
#10076
About CW'ing with new people: I think the most important attribute to have as a new player in CW is that you must stay conscious of the game at all times. There is no room for mental "breathing" so to speak. If we're substantially better than the opponents then it doesn't matter as much of course but most of the time I think people are going to CW with the mindset of having a "serious" game.
Most new players are put in the roles of support or semi-support heroes as Rhasta, Lion, Crystal Maiden and there's actually still alot to playing those heroes properly. Knowing where to Ward in what situation and which time of the game is really hard if you've never seen top replays or understood the logic behind it.
Rodiel
Profile Joined August 2006
France573 Posts
August 27 2009 17:44 GMT
#10077
How to 5 meepos ?
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
August 27 2009 17:45 GMT
#10078
On August 27 2009 17:02 Ace wrote:
how do you survive the arc lightning spam? Is it cuz clock has high hp initially and you just farm through it?


arc lightning isn't shit for a high hp hero like clock. you're going to have your regen+bottle+boots and zeus is slow as balls. He's bad vs clockwerk, really bad. He will die before or at level 6 unless help comes.

I can't really bring a replay heen but I'd just suggest you try it out vs a good team mate of yours. I have a tonne of reps but with all the new patches I can't look through the mass of clock reps to see which one was vs a good team and what not.

If it helps at all I go rocket assault assault rocket assault ult because cogs don't really matter, I know how to not let creeps touch me when i'm getting a kill and the clockwerk farts of doom do the rest.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
August 27 2009 17:50 GMT
#10079
On August 28 2009 01:58 Alventenie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2009 01:53 Heen wrote:
On August 27 2009 16:55 MYM.Testie wrote:
35-41 with a wind up animation vs 55-57 with a pretty badass animation. You don't really have much choice the first few levels. I think you may have it backwards, in that vs a bad clockwerk you can out CS him.

But vs a good clockwerk you can't make damage from thin air. I might be exaggerating the CS effects but every SF i've played except 1 (the story already mentioned) has been utterly crushed, especially at the lower levels as I have the main control of the CS and will definitely be getting my bottle and boots before him. (Don't forget his movement speed advantage as well). You said 'maybe the only time I've laned clock' ... I've laned a lot of SF's as I run clockwerk pretty often. Hell they are too afraid to even walk near my side of the river sometimes because you can kill them at level 3+. I agree that against an SF of your caliber I may not be able to do what I so freely said, but you can't make damage appear out of thin air. And SF's of your caliber aren't just dime a dozen. SF can't even fake out clock because clock just knows, 'he can't do anything yet'. Clock will have the early CS control.

I run him a lot. And I feel very confident vs most solos especially zeus's / sf's.


Sure I can. Necromastery

But srsly, after 4 or 5 creep waves, cw should have lost pure dmg advantage. Well, I'll have to find out for sure myself.

Can you upload a replay of this happening though? I'm curious to see how easily you dominate SFs.



hes not saying that you cant get damage eventually, but before you have L2 raze a clockwerk should be able to stop you from most cs. need to go get a scrim between us so you guys can go at it (maybe on some host from west coast or something that you might ping 100-150ish to).


That is true for most heroes solo-ing against SF...actually every player solo-ing against SF will abuse his crappy base damage at first. Hell people ran Sven solo back when SF was autopick or ban with the same concept here. I think Heen's stuck on how CW can gain such an advantage to the point where the SF can't overcome it later (like 2 or 3 waves later). I mean outside of some help from the side lanes, I don't see it either.

But I feel like you guys are just emphasizing CW can work solo mid against a lot of solos which is true.

Get it by your hands...
SK.Testie
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada11084 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-27 17:59:26
August 27 2009 17:54 GMT
#10080
The difference is that sven can't run up and kill SF at any time during the lane if SF makes a single mistake, clock can and he doesn't need any help from sidelanes. If a clock is telling you, 'i need help to gank this' kick the clock from your team unless he's against a good dual / baby sit lane.
(In which case there should have been a lane switch if it's a good baby sit lane). Can't have the carry getting 30+ cs by 5 minutes and rolling you.
Social Justice is a fools errand. May all the adherents at its church be thwarted. Of all the religions I have come across, it is by far the most detestable.
Prev 1 502 503 504 505 506 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings30
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 204
Lowko104
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35864
Calm 2648
Shuttle 866
Bisu 760
Hyuk 436
Rush 323
Stork 256
actioN 238
Soma 185
Zeus 163
[ Show more ]
Mong 159
EffOrt 95
Pusan 87
Last 78
ZerO 53
Shinee 50
ToSsGirL 46
NotJumperer 44
Bale 42
Free 41
Dewaltoss 39
Barracks 39
Soulkey 38
Light 34
Yoon 32
Shine 31
Killer 25
Noble 25
Sharp 25
sorry 21
hero 18
HiyA 18
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc4071
League of Legends
JimRising 338
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1247
shoxiejesuss1044
edward53
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Other Games
gofns40851
summit1g6730
singsing1510
ceh9569
crisheroes223
DeMusliM123
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick542
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• LUISG 27
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP9
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV240
• lizZardDota2121
League of Legends
• Stunt313
Other Games
• Shiphtur960
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
22m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 22m
OSC
11h 37m
Replay Cast
12h 22m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.