• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:06
CEST 19:06
KST 02:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12360 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 1361

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1664 Next
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2011 17:46 GMT
#27201
On June 30 2011 02:43 xZiGGY wrote:
I got people to play hon at a lan today, they did not like it :| :| :|


With or without meds?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 18:37:19
June 29 2011 18:36 GMT
#27202
On June 29 2011 20:51 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 13:18 Nevuk wrote:
On June 29 2011 09:32 Ganfei2 wrote:

Devourer is really irritating middle and I personally have a very difficult time with him even when against players far below my skill level. I dislike having to think about it so much and watch him so carefully for hook possibilities. I've also been hooked a few times by the most ridiculously and obviously shouldn't-be-hitting-me-hooks that I have a psychological fear of them. Good devourers will constantly pull the lane to try to get you in a position where you can't see uphill and he's in the fog, so you need to pull back. A ward in the middle on your opponent's hill does wonders against devo. You can either place it purely for use against devo or, for example, if you're legion you can place a ward on the left hellbourne middle ramp on the edge to see the rune + see about 1/2 of devo's middle lane, so you can get some bonus vision for dodging hooks + rune vision.

Heros like defiler, flint, SS etc are total trash against a good devourer. 0 escapes, 0 damage if forced to fight inside rot, shitty HP pools. Any ranged hero can "sort of" win with good harass but if you get hooked even ONCE you're done, there's literally nothing you can do. Heros with leaps like valk, hag, or with good disables like puppet, completely rape devo. Heros who can do a lot of melee range damage while standing their ground also rape devo, like DR, who can spam his Q for extra damage to harass + if he gets caught in rot just Q 3 times in 9 seconds and rape the devo.

I think everyone knows that the best counter to dev is panda/pred/melee str mid. Flux imba too. Start punch dagger hp pot and rape.

(Not being serious here... just making fun of Nome's guides. Such bad starting items always. Many melee heroes are ok vs dev mid, I think it's just that if they predict it and sidelane dev you're a little screwed).


It is true that you're bad vs dev though, I've seen you lose defiler to legit 1650 dev players. We usually win those games later on anyways however. Also, that is my favorite ward spot.



I always find it funny that people make fun of unconventional builds and proceed to lose to it, it's so boring to do the same builds every game because rarely are games the same.

It was strange, the other team questioned the deso but then my team's plague rider decided that the 35 minute vlad's after deso was an awful awful pickup. So most of the item choices in the game were team-criticisms, which was a pretty odd experience. I dunno, it kind of made sense to me but I don't ever play carries. Whenever I play a melee carry I pretty much flip a coin to determine when I want vlad's. Farming is pewpew boring to me. (Either way the bkb would've probably been a little better coming before vlad's rather than after. I rarely ever played dota and still find the dota names so much better for the most part).

I find it really depends on the hero and lineup you're playing. Some heroes almost always have the same item builds while others are lot more flexible. (Gladiator is almost always shroud, behe eventually needs his blink, etc). The one that always bothers me is everyone playing tempest pk first in jungle. I do it sometimes but really his stat gain lets you do really different stuff and be fine, but people get really whiny if you have a 30 minute pk, shamans, steamboots instead of a 20 minute naked pk. As I understand it this is pretty much something that's exclusive to hon, and I've never really figured out why enigma is a solo sidelane hero and tempest is a jungle for 30 minutes hero. (I mean obviously a well-played tempest ganks more)



On June 29 2011 02:17 Judicator wrote:
Yo man, gotta impress strangers on the internet. If they go through the trouble to check if you're telling the truth, they're just nolife stalking losers anyway, fuck 'em, am I right?
On an unrelated note, got new job CEO'ing 10k/day sup?

I once played an hour and forty minute pvz on andromeda in BW at the D+ level. The entire map was mined out and my opponent was building sunken colonies around the last mineral only. I asked my opponent how much he had and he said 4k. Watching the replay it was 34 minerals :/ I eventually won through dark archons and scouts, but I would've made less mineral efficient stuff had I thought he had less money.



So....now I need to know.....as a complete newbie, what guides do I need to be using? I try and follow the guide showed in the shop most of the time because I literally have no idea, and I've never been raged at for following said guide, so what is the problem? Sometimes I notice the early/mid game recommended items aren't right because they don't transition into anything later, but other than that, I don't know what I should be getting so I just follow the default guide, which is nome's usually, I think.


Some of the guides on the forums are ok, and some of the alternate guides are also ok. Just the default ones are almost always horrible. I have the new shop disabled so I rarely see them, everygame I always hear someone make fun of the recommended items for their hero. Anything that goes punchdagger hp pot is really dumb for the reason that it's horridly inefficient. (I'll get back to this later).

There are some pretty basic starting items you can pretty much always get on a hero and be fine with. Generically, your basic items are 2 forms of regen - be it 6 tangos / 1 tango 1 hp pot, it's your preference (the latter is generally superior. One hp pot heals more than 3 tangos, but tangos let you stay in lane while hp pot forces you out and can be removed). 2 hp pots is typically bad. From there you have ~400 gold to play with. It really comes down to preference, experimenting around some with starting items is fun.

Pretty much always I do this on support heroes : 1 hp pot, 3x rune of blights, 2 minor totems, 2x mana pots. Then if you're laning 2-1-2 the support playing in the jungle lane (bot for legion top for hb) buys courier, the one in the other lane buys the wards. The reason for this is that you use the second ward to block the pull camp. Even if I'm not playing a support hero I will try and buy at least one ward for the mid (on the rune) if none have been bought (which you can see by just waiting in the fountain until people start to move out, if you have 4 wards available then your mid is going to have a rough time). (I sacrifice my totems for the ward typically. and it REALLY hurts, especially on Glacius)

I'm not exactly qualified to talk about other types of heroes at a higher level of play, but at low levels almost every hero you can do fine going 2x the +3 main attribute of the hero, two totems, hppot+3 tangos (runes of the blight). Melee heroes are usually an exception to this rule, since shield is needed on so many.

This is why the arachna starting items are so bad - 2x duck boots, 2 totems, and an hp pot and a tango is +8 to agility (so +8 dmg), +2 to all stats. A hero with this build will always beat a hero that went the +9 dmg punch dagger if they purely autoattack each other (the agility adds armor, dmg, attack speed, the totems add 38 hp), AND you have double the regen of the Nome build. The duck boots can be turned into SS rings or sold (I almost always sell them, it leaves you 150 gold behind the Nome build but you will keep them on yourself until you run out of slots anyways, which can be a while.) In addition sometimes it's better to go steamboots instead of phase, and then you just have a punch dagger in your inventory. Arachna's really low hp probably makes steamboots better for newer players than phaseboots.

Notable exceptions to these starting items are junglers, melee initiators/roamers, heroes who don't really use mana.

As for what to get after these items, only experience can really tell you. Just learn what items are useless (codex) and which are extremely cost-efficient (helm of the black legion on melee, power supply, tablet, pk, all are examples.)



The last game I solo queued I wrote up last page, I was 1875 and the next closest person to me on my team was 1799 with the bottom being like 1760. Nothing too bad, but I once played against Yoda during solo queue (he was on a 1970 mmr smurf, knew it from his stream) and he was grouped with 4 1650s from solo queue and got +1/-1 for the game. He was not happy about it.

Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
June 29 2011 18:57 GMT
#27203
Why is this thread even called HoN/DotA? it's filled with HoN people :S
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Corr
Profile Joined January 2009
Denmark796 Posts
June 29 2011 19:00 GMT
#27204
Where's the love for steamboots? If they were still +10 in DotA I'd use them on 9/10 heroes as everyone used to :p
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
June 29 2011 19:21 GMT
#27205
On June 30 2011 03:57 Roflhaxx wrote:
Why is this thread even called HoN/DotA? it's filled with HoN people :S

Not enough people from third world countries.
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
June 29 2011 20:37 GMT
#27206
If you get steamboots you're forced to use int steamboots to get all-blue-inventory, so ghost marchers are usually better.

Ghost marcher, charged hammer, frostwulf, nullstone, geo bane (this one is iffy, it's purple really)
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
June 29 2011 20:43 GMT
#27207
On June 30 2011 05:37 Ganfei2 wrote:
If you get steamboots you're forced to use int steamboots to get all-blue-inventory, so ghost marchers are usually better.

Ghost marcher, charged hammer, frostwulf, nullstone, geo bane (this one is iffy, it's purple really)


real men go for an all-red inventory

str treads, heart, crit stick, vlads, basher, deso, other options include silence stick, bloodstone, etc.
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
June 29 2011 20:57 GMT
#27208
All red inventory is nice but in HON there are an overabundance of blue items and not enough items of similar colors to make anything but an all blue inventory if going for a monochromatic theme.

There are also a LOT of purple/blue portrait heros. I strive for a top 5 composed of purple/blue heros with purple/blue items.

I'm just looking through the items now and it's impossible to make anything but all blue unless you want like all-sorta-yellow with nomes, push tablet, hellflower, refresher, but that's nowhere near as good.

Rift shard, basher, heart, str steamboots, deso makes a pretty nice almost-all-red inventory. If we bend the rules hellflower isn't a bad 6th reddish item, although you could always just get 2 rifts for ultra red.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
June 29 2011 21:33 GMT
#27209
On June 30 2011 05:57 Ganfei2 wrote:
All red inventory is nice but in HON there are an overabundance of blue items and not enough items of similar colors to make anything but an all blue inventory if going for a monochromatic theme.

There are also a LOT of purple/blue portrait heros. I strive for a top 5 composed of purple/blue heros with purple/blue items.

I'm just looking through the items now and it's impossible to make anything but all blue unless you want like all-sorta-yellow with nomes, push tablet, hellflower, refresher, but that's nowhere near as good.

Rift shard, basher, heart, str steamboots, deso makes a pretty nice almost-all-red inventory. If we bend the rules hellflower isn't a bad 6th reddish item, although you could always just get 2 rifts for ultra red.


Here's how you do an all-yellow/gold/whatever inventory

bkb, radiance, 4x rapier


you could try all green..

talisman, hotbl, wingbow, agi treads, hmm.. power supply/glowstone?
np
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Jayme
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States5866 Posts
June 29 2011 21:46 GMT
#27210
On June 29 2011 15:43 TheTester wrote:
Flint is a terrible mid - really bad base damage, no escapes, dies when out of position to like anything.

Hag is weak too. My favorite is to pick fayde against hag because cull is either free or gives you mana back @ lvl 3-4 if you hit hag/ranged creep, so you can stun/cull to harass and then kill her with ult early on. Conveniently scream range = stun range.

And you never want to see a fayde get big early on ;o


The hell is this nonsense? Hag is a pretty strong mid. Yes she has obvious counters like BH and Fayde I guess but to say Hag is weak is a joke. She's an excellent rune controller and can initiate ganks on the side line with such speed that only Dr Repulsor can match.

I don't like Flint mid because he can't leave the lane to do shit. He's really rather useless until he gets some farm on him.

Yesterday I had an Arachna telling me how bad my build was on MQ when he got a 48 minute Mock, for what reason I have no idea. Why on earth would anyone think Mock was a good idea at 48? On Arachna....
Python is garbage, number 1 advocate of getting rid of it.
Ganfei2
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
473 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 21:57:15
June 29 2011 21:53 GMT
#27211
lol hag is a weak mid, she gets raped by almost everyone, her only strength is runes and burst aka after getting past 1800 you're rarely going to win mid through laning and you need a good team to get your farm going...if you watch higher level games have you noticed that hag never wins 1v1 unless he gets all the runes and they're all illusions/dds? What the hero does well is move to gank sidelanes, but can't do it that well alone unless your team has the brains to play properly. AFTER she gets a few kills then she can start snowballing. Everytime a hag snowballs in a higher level game it's because she gets 5 kills in early and can use that to get going. Alternatively you CAN just sit there and farm really well/forever with scream, but it's underutilizing the hero's potential in a team game. In pubs farming with hag is often better than ganking past the early game.

Flint is only a weak mid if you're composing the team around mid ganking. Also, he's not weak without items, flare is awesome and it's also AOE with a slow, and his ult does a lot of damage. He can flare twice in 10 seconds or whatever + an ult, that's like 600 damage that could potentially each every hero + a 266 lvl 1 damage nuke with huge range. That's why he's trilane material, the AOE on flare + vision it gives.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
June 29 2011 21:57 GMT
#27212
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
wonderwall
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
New Zealand695 Posts
June 29 2011 23:11 GMT
#27213
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.


Sounds like you should try out Behemoth then.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
June 29 2011 23:18 GMT
#27214
On June 30 2011 06:46 Jayme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 15:43 TheTester wrote:
Flint is a terrible mid - really bad base damage, no escapes, dies when out of position to like anything.

Hag is weak too. My favorite is to pick fayde against hag because cull is either free or gives you mana back @ lvl 3-4 if you hit hag/ranged creep, so you can stun/cull to harass and then kill her with ult early on. Conveniently scream range = stun range.

And you never want to see a fayde get big early on ;o


The hell is this nonsense? Hag is a pretty strong mid. Yes she has obvious counters like BH and Fayde I guess but to say Hag is weak is a joke. She's an excellent rune controller and can initiate ganks on the side line with such speed that only Dr Repulsor can match.

I don't like Flint mid because he can't leave the lane to do shit. He's really rather useless until he gets some farm on him.

Yesterday I had an Arachna telling me how bad my build was on MQ when he got a 48 minute Mock, for what reason I have no idea. Why on earth would anyone think Mock was a good idea at 48? On Arachna....

It's so he can push and synergize his aura.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
June 29 2011 23:29 GMT
#27215
On June 30 2011 08:11 wonderwall wrote:
Show nested quote +
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.


Sounds like you should try out Behemoth then.



I just end up getting ganked the shit out of me and never ever get PK... with empath i just get a few cheap items and spam wards
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
June 29 2011 23:39 GMT
#27216
On June 30 2011 04:21 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 03:57 Roflhaxx wrote:
Why is this thread even called HoN/DotA? it's filled with HoN people :S

Not enough people from third world countries.

Shhhhh. Dota is sick.

<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Gak2
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada418 Posts
June 29 2011 23:48 GMT
#27217
Getting farmed with sand wraith is so fun :>
Then when there's a teamfight, you press the R button and watch everyone's health drop :>
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
June 29 2011 23:57 GMT
#27218
On June 30 2011 06:57 FliedLice wrote:
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.

Dude Empath + Mali or Empath + pred is a lot of fun haha! The wall does make for a lot of fun
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
June 30 2011 00:30 GMT
#27219
On June 30 2011 08:29 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 08:11 wonderwall wrote:
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.


Sounds like you should try out Behemoth then.



I just end up getting ganked the shit out of me and never ever get PK... with empath i just get a few cheap items and spam wards

Just get striders and bam you can walk in and ulti :O
Logo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States7542 Posts
June 30 2011 00:31 GMT
#27220
On June 30 2011 08:57 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 06:57 FliedLice wrote:
Today I decided that Empath is the most fun hero to play... The wall is just awesome.

Dude Empath + Mali or Empath + pred is a lot of fun haha! The wall does make for a lot of fun


I had an empath related thought. What happens if Empath is ulting a parasite who hops inside of a creep?
Logo
Prev 1 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM949
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 949
ByuN 438
TKL 398
IndyStarCraft 276
BRAT_OK 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48724
Calm 3057
Bisu 1426
FanTaSy 466
firebathero 153
actioN 152
Sea.KH 52
Free 40
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
[ Show more ]
Pusan 25
Rock 23
Aegong 20
soO 19
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9075
Dendi1170
League of Legends
Reynor278
Counter-Strike
fl0m4973
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu75
MindelVK13
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1944
singsing1797
FrodaN904
B2W.Neo764
Beastyqt687
Khaldor509
olofmeister481
Mlord476
KnowMe294
crisheroes206
Livibee117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick198
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach50
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV544
League of Legends
• Nemesis3100
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1481
Other Games
• Shiphtur714
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 54m
OSC
5h 54m
Replay Cast
5h 54m
OSC
18h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.