• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:26
CEST 13:26
KST 20:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7815 users

[HoN/DotA] Let's Play~!! - Page 1251

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1664 Next
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
April 15 2011 20:39 GMT
#25001
I got this game during the sale. Still need to give it a try, my time has been evaporating
Force staff is the best item in the game.
manGomaGic
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada94 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-15 21:30:09
April 15 2011 21:29 GMT
#25002
On April 15 2011 16:23 rabidch wrote:
TDA used to be good a long long time ago. Too many dumb things happened though.


ahh memories... started tda back when you could only vouch one person with !vouch in the tda channel.

i think my gamecount was at 2800 when i stopped playing. does tda still exist?
Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 15 2011 21:48 GMT
#25003
On April 16 2011 04:44 Manit0u wrote:
Does anyone know if there'll be some HoN discount again anytime soon?

A friend of mine would like to purchase but he missed the $10 deal and all I can get from referring someone is in-game coins for myself. No way of making it cheaper for others instead?


if you are planning to buy in-game coins anyway, you can obv knock off $5 or whatever for him, via the coins that you'll get by referring
nothing material though (not like $30 is material to begin with but yeah)
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
April 15 2011 22:12 GMT
#25004
On April 16 2011 05:05 Shinbi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 04:44 Manit0u wrote:
Does anyone know if there'll be some HoN discount again anytime soon?

A friend of mine would like to purchase but he missed the $10 deal and all I can get from referring someone is in-game coins for myself. No way of making it cheaper for others instead?


Yeah
+ Show Spoiler +
help pay it for them.


I was always wondering why all the referal bonuses go to the guy who referred and not the other way around.
I bet I could convince more people to buy/try the game if they could get a better offer by being referred by current customer. For some $30 isn't that big of a deal while for others it's a substantial investment in a product they don't get to test-drive properly (ie: play at least 10 games online to see how it looks like in reality).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
April 15 2011 23:04 GMT
#25005
Referral is just encouragement to spread the word and make your friends buy hon.
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 16 2011 01:24 GMT
#25006
On April 16 2011 06:29 shimamoto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2011 16:23 rabidch wrote:
TDA used to be good a long long time ago. Too many dumb things happened though.


ahh memories... started tda back when you could only vouch one person with !vouch in the tda channel.

i think my gamecount was at 2800 when i stopped playing. does tda still exist?


Goooone. ): Though the channel is still there.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
April 16 2011 01:32 GMT
#25007
Can you guys get on TS or something similar so we can play together?
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 16 2011 01:37 GMT
#25008
I'm going to play a game on DCC now, if anyone is interested.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
April 16 2011 01:51 GMT
#25009
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 02:03:07
April 16 2011 02:02 GMT
#25010
On April 16 2011 07:12 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 05:05 Shinbi wrote:
On April 16 2011 04:44 Manit0u wrote:
Does anyone know if there'll be some HoN discount again anytime soon?

A friend of mine would like to purchase but he missed the $10 deal and all I can get from referring someone is in-game coins for myself. No way of making it cheaper for others instead?


Yeah
+ Show Spoiler +
help pay it for them.


I was always wondering why all the referal bonuses go to the guy who referred and not the other way around.
I bet I could convince more people to buy/try the game if they could get a better offer by being referred by current customer. For some $30 isn't that big of a deal while for others it's a substantial investment in a product they don't get to test-drive properly (ie: play at least 10 games online to see how it looks like in reality).


I think there actually is a way to give trial keys to people, and they're able to play 10 or so games online. Though it's just unranked games or something like that. Look around their website, I remember doing this for someone in the past, you just put in their email and it sends them a trial key.


I should post in this thread more often btw. I kind of suck still but play hon almost every day with friends. Even after a year I'm still terrible though.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 16 2011 02:06 GMT
#25011
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
April 16 2011 02:21 GMT
#25012
Can you guys get on the TL TS... I'm in the dota channel. I need help setting up DCC I don't get how it works
alia
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States294 Posts
April 16 2011 02:33 GMT
#25013
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 02:57:47
April 16 2011 02:55 GMT
#25014
On April 16 2011 11:06 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc


Rabid is correct, with DC Client you don't need it. Someone link me to TS stuff and I'll come on and half. I just played a game with two 800 elos and won I am ecstatic LOL.

On April 16 2011 11:33 alia wrote:
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.


I agree. Another thing to factor in is people that play by themselves most of the time and then they lose cause of people around them, dropping them -20 elo at a time. If you could see my detailed stats, I lost the last 8 games out of 10. Sometimes you get unlucky with team mates, as you should know Alia considering one of the streams I saw last night.
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 16 2011 02:59 GMT
#25015
On April 16 2011 11:55 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 11:06 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc


Rabid is correct, with DC Client you don't need it. Someone link me to TS stuff and I'll come on and half. I just played a game with two 800 elos and won I am ecstatic LOL.

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 11:33 alia wrote:
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.


I agree. Another thing to factor in is people that play by themselves most of the time and then they lose cause of people around them, dropping them -20 elo at a time. If you could see my detailed stats, I lost the last 8 games out of 10. Sometimes you get unlucky with team mates, as you should know Alia considering one of the streams I saw last night.

if you cant find the teamspeak information you are dumb

when you get on pm me for details
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-16 03:05:48
April 16 2011 03:03 GMT
#25016
On April 16 2011 11:59 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 11:55 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:06 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc


Rabid is correct, with DC Client you don't need it. Someone link me to TS stuff and I'll come on and half. I just played a game with two 800 elos and won I am ecstatic LOL.

On April 16 2011 11:33 alia wrote:
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.


I agree. Another thing to factor in is people that play by themselves most of the time and then they lose cause of people around them, dropping them -20 elo at a time. If you could see my detailed stats, I lost the last 8 games out of 10. Sometimes you get unlucky with team mates, as you should know Alia considering one of the streams I saw last night.

if you cant find the teamspeak information you are dumb

when you get on pm me for details


LOL I'm already in but Ghost isn't there.

Someone came by to say hi but my mic was off lol
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
April 16 2011 04:05 GMT
#25017
On April 16 2011 12:03 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 11:59 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:55 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:06 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc


Rabid is correct, with DC Client you don't need it. Someone link me to TS stuff and I'll come on and half. I just played a game with two 800 elos and won I am ecstatic LOL.

On April 16 2011 11:33 alia wrote:
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.


I agree. Another thing to factor in is people that play by themselves most of the time and then they lose cause of people around them, dropping them -20 elo at a time. If you could see my detailed stats, I lost the last 8 games out of 10. Sometimes you get unlucky with team mates, as you should know Alia considering one of the streams I saw last night.

if you cant find the teamspeak information you are dumb

when you get on pm me for details


LOL I'm already in but Ghost isn't there.

Someone came by to say hi but my mic was off lol

ANSWER MY PM
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
[TYG]Transcend
Profile Joined March 2008
679 Posts
April 16 2011 04:09 GMT
#25018
On April 16 2011 13:05 rabidch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 12:03 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:59 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:55 [TYG]Transcend wrote:
On April 16 2011 11:06 rabidch wrote:
On April 16 2011 10:51 GhostKorean wrote:
I don't have a valid cd key for DCC

i dont think you need a valid cd key for dcc


Rabid is correct, with DC Client you don't need it. Someone link me to TS stuff and I'll come on and half. I just played a game with two 800 elos and won I am ecstatic LOL.

On April 16 2011 11:33 alia wrote:
I honestly wouldn't think too much about about Dotacash elo ratings as a way to determine skill level. I can think of a lot of examples of much, much better players than me with no elo because they either don't play Dotacash or don't care and quite a few with more than me that are pretty darn bad / won't ever play against their friends.

Splitting your friends into different teams kills your kdr / win rate (which is honestly not a big deal and doesn't mean much in terms of skill level), which the stat whores won't do. (Which is understandable and I don't blame them.)

And obviously, if you play full support for your team, you generally be dying quite a bit more than your teammates will. I generally play that in about a third of the games so I'm not always carry of the trilane / solo or whatever.

This post reminds me. My friends sometimes go on akas and join my skype call just to play against me without me knowing. That gets weird at times although I can generally tell from their playstyle / items just because I've been playing with them for years.


I agree. Another thing to factor in is people that play by themselves most of the time and then they lose cause of people around them, dropping them -20 elo at a time. If you could see my detailed stats, I lost the last 8 games out of 10. Sometimes you get unlucky with team mates, as you should know Alia considering one of the streams I saw last night.

if you cant find the teamspeak information you are dumb

when you get on pm me for details


LOL I'm already in but Ghost isn't there.

Someone came by to say hi but my mic was off lol

ANSWER MY PM


DUDE, YOU HAVENN'T SENT ME ONE..
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17850 Posts
April 16 2011 04:22 GMT
#25019
On April 16 2011 11:02 Angra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2011 07:12 Manit0u wrote:
On April 16 2011 05:05 Shinbi wrote:
On April 16 2011 04:44 Manit0u wrote:
Does anyone know if there'll be some HoN discount again anytime soon?

A friend of mine would like to purchase but he missed the $10 deal and all I can get from referring someone is in-game coins for myself. No way of making it cheaper for others instead?


Yeah
+ Show Spoiler +
help pay it for them.


I was always wondering why all the referal bonuses go to the guy who referred and not the other way around.
I bet I could convince more people to buy/try the game if they could get a better offer by being referred by current customer. For some $30 isn't that big of a deal while for others it's a substantial investment in a product they don't get to test-drive properly (ie: play at least 10 games online to see how it looks like in reality).


I think there actually is a way to give trial keys to people, and they're able to play 10 or so games online. Though it's just unranked games or something like that. Look around their website, I remember doing this for someone in the past, you just put in their email and it sends them a trial key.


I should post in this thread more often btw. I kind of suck still but play hon almost every day with friends. Even after a year I'm still terrible though.


Nopes, you send invite to an e-mail and if they purchase you get bonus coins. That's it.
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
April 16 2011 04:28 GMT
#25020
well this is still up and operational http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/trialinvite.php
but i dunno if the key you get can actually be used for something
i certainly didn't find anything, probably just a legacy from aw contest and stuff that s2 is too lazy to remove
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Prev 1 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1664 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 268
SHIN 73
MindelVK 18
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin938
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2218
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 112
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 34m
OSC
11h 34m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.