• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:13
CEST 02:13
KST 09:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5745 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 62 Next
clusen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8702 Posts
March 01 2021 15:48 GMT
#661
On March 01 2021 21:04 Latham wrote:
I'm at C5 Xingqui so I'll roll once or twice on Hu Tao's banner and hopefully get the last copy of him that I need. Who knows, maybe I'll luck out and actually get a banner character before the 90th pity roll?

I kinda want Homa staff and Wolf's Grave Stone, but let's be realistic lol, I already lucked out big time with pirmordial jade spear and the other claymore. Also I'll roll for Amos' Bow for Ganyu as soon as it comes back. Love my Ganyu to death :3

I never thought I would level a character to 90 until I rolled Ganyu
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-01 22:59:26
March 01 2021 22:58 GMT
#662
Yea the whole Web event thing is silly.

On March 02 2021 00:48 clusen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2021 21:04 Latham wrote:
I'm at C5 Xingqui so I'll roll once or twice on Hu Tao's banner and hopefully get the last copy of him that I need. Who knows, maybe I'll luck out and actually get a banner character before the 90th pity roll?

I kinda want Homa staff and Wolf's Grave Stone, but let's be realistic lol, I already lucked out big time with pirmordial jade spear and the other claymore. Also I'll roll for Amos' Bow for Ganyu as soon as it comes back. Love my Ganyu to death :3

I never thought I would level a character to 90 until I rolled Ganyu


She is the G.O.A.T
Never Knows Best.
francisbaud
Profile Joined February 2017
10 Posts
March 02 2021 01:03 GMT
#663
Very beautiful game, the lighting and environment look great, as well as combat animations.

It would have been great imo if they made a MMORPG from this game, rather than a RPG.

Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 02 2021 08:02 GMT
#664
On March 02 2021 10:03 francisbaud wrote:
Very beautiful game, the lighting and environment look great, as well as combat animations.

It would have been great imo if they made a MMORPG from this game, rather than a RPG.



There is a MMORPG in development which reminds a lot of Genshin.
It's called Blue Protocoll and is in closed beta in Japan atm. But Western release is unknown yet

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 02 2021 10:08 GMT
#665
Hu Tao is dropping in a few hours and people are still not sure how to build her. I think that never happened before!

I was so unsure I was running Fire artifact domain, Geo artifact domain and Noblesse domain once each day for the last two weeks lol

Happy pulling people!
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-02 21:13:09
March 02 2021 21:01 GMT
#666
I can see people comparing Crimson Witch vs 4 Piece Lavawalker, due to the complications of comparing reactions and pyro status uptime but Retracing Bolide is dependent on having a perma shield on (cough Zhongli cough) and that is more dependent on what kind of support characters you have. For a lot of characters used as main DPS, having Zhongli make 4P Retracing Bolide the best set for them.

Noblesse is the same as any other character; only useful for characters used for their elemental burst and you have no other 4P Noblesse in your team. Hu Tao's elemental burst has low dps and has too long a cooldown for proper Noblesse usage. It seems to exists to supplement Hu Tao's elemental skill. Kind of like a reverse Xiao or reverse Razor. Instead of using the chracter for their elemental burst, you use the character for the elemental skill. I really can't see anybody using putting a Noblesse set on Hu Tao if they got a better chracter to put a Noblesse set on.

From what I just tried from Hu Tao's story and trial, it looks like the charge attack can pass through hilichurl shields and deal damage to the hilichurl behind. Odd that such a unique ability is not described.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-03 10:44:16
March 03 2021 10:33 GMT
#667
I got Hu Tao after 79 pulls and had 25 more wishes.
So here I was, pondering which weapon to give her. After long consideration I decided to go full derp mode and try my luck at the weapons banner

On my second 10 pull (first time ever wishing on weapons banner!) this happened:

[image loading]

Man oh man am I a happy boy right now xD

Edit: Artifacts
I could probably make bolide work with Albedo (have) since he is almost the same shield machine that Zhongli (don't have) is. But it is so dependant :/
Noblesse I agree with you. Since me and probably everyone is running with XQ anyway, he will have Noblesse on him
So it's between CW and LW. I have to test if EVERY attack with her E applies pyro. Then LW is the way to go IMO. If it has the same internal cooldown like Fischls raven or XQ's E then CW is better.

Example:
XQ's E/Q (Triggers like what, every 2,5 seconds or sth?) into Hu TaoT E: So I do one vape, then pyro pyro pyro pyro pryo and then vape again -> LW is better

XQ's E/Q into Hu Tao E: So I do one vape, then pyro then vape then pyro then vape again -> CW is better

You guys know what I'm trying to articulate? ^^'


Edit2: After leveling HT and Homa I am a broke ass guy anyway. Don't even have the money to level artifacts lol

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
March 03 2021 14:25 GMT
#668
Lol congrats.
Never Knows Best.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
March 03 2021 21:00 GMT
#669
I wish I ever had such luck. As a basis for comparison about Crimson Witch vs Lavawalker, for Klee, the breakpoint for lavawalker winning over crimson witch is anywhere from 77-95% pyro status uptime apparently.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 04 2021 08:22 GMT
#670
On March 04 2021 06:00 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I wish I ever had such luck. As a basis for comparison about Crimson Witch vs Lavawalker, for Klee, the breakpoint for lavawalker winning over crimson witch is anywhere from 77-95% pyro status uptime apparently.


That is interesting. Do you have source/ math behind this per chance?
Klee has obviously more from CW because she can get more stacks from her E.
I'm still looking at everything I can find to find the perfect artifacts ^^
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-04 20:06:21
March 04 2021 19:28 GMT
#671
Sorry, I looked at some notes I made ages ago back when I first started so no source. What I worked out was that if you have near permanent pyro uptime Lavawalker is better. I checked a bit with the link below which is why I wrote apparently. I only started Genshin Impact back when Klee was the banner so I was interested to compare those 2 artifacts. I never did get Klee but whatever.

If you want to look into numbers a bit more there is
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJZPMoNOqXhX8Ez1cl63fNXESJZXx7kQaJEeQ-WLOEY/edit#gid=186983353
but the comparisons are kind of iffy on some points (no 100% uptime Lavawalker for instance) and as you pointed out Hu Tao will have a lower breakpoint for Lavawalker and your Hu Tao team will have different supports. For instance if the elemental supports are Fischl and Barbara I have no idea how that will be calculated or what % pyro uptime that will be. As always, the best way is to understand and make the calculations for yourself for your own unique situation.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 05 2021 08:31 GMT
#672
Apparently the best way to play Hu Tao is to charge attack cancel with XQ as support since vape triggers every time then. This style makes CW the huge favorit. At least that is what 95% of youtubers and math guys say so I tend to think it's true ^^
Without C1 on her, this is ridiculously difficult and stamina intesive though.
I was really hoping that Lavawalker wins out in the end because I have way more of those with better stats :/
Ah well, back to farming I guess


Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-05 21:49:39
March 05 2021 21:24 GMT
#673
You just have to figure it out for your own team really. Xingqui is best dps support for a lot of characters. What happens if you put Xinqiu on the other team? Or you have two supports like if you have Xinqui and Fischl? Or you don't have Xingqiu. Or your Xinqiu isn't C6? What is the highest damage may not be borne out in practice. What happens if you need to use healer and the healer elements are now messing with the reactions?

That said Lavawalker is unlikely to be the best for you unless you are doing something that can only mass produce pyro damage like a C6 Xiangling pyro support team, with Jean healer, Sucrose support that sort of thing. It's a shame though that Crimson Witch (both 4P and 2P with Gladiator) is usually so much better than Lavawalker. I got loads of excellent Lavawalker artifacts all locked as well. Same with ThunderSoother. I just can't figure out a way to use my Thundersoothers.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-06 13:50:01
March 06 2021 13:38 GMT
#674
Venti banner and Childe banner confirmed for 1.4 on Chinese livestream. English livestream will start in 2 hours. Rosario 4* for Childe's banner. Don't care for either Venti or Childe. Oh well, now I am thinking of taking the 50:50 on Hu Tao.
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-06 21:51:50
March 06 2021 20:05 GMT
#675
New Codes:
KTNSCQWW922M
ET7ADQFF8KJR
PSNTC8FEQK4D

redeem quickly, 100 primos each, I think?

Here's a recap of 1.4


edit: the codes still work for me:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-06 20:18:48
March 06 2021 20:18 GMT
#676
Stream codes usually expire within 12-24hrs.

The inclusion of Childe is pretty weird for a Mondstadt focused patch, but whatever. Guess his previous banner wasn't that popular.

Manual cooking of mastered recipes is pretty funny. I assume this is purely to get suspicious recipes for the achievement.
Liquipedia
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 07 2021 08:50 GMT
#677
Codes not working anymore

Nothing about "the chasm"
Guess it is 1.5 then. Diluc rerun also 1.5
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-07 17:28:11
March 07 2021 17:22 GMT
#678
Finally got the" Complete Domains together with other players 100 times" achievement for that 20 primogems. A long journey. The real reward were the friends I made along the way. Who I never spoke to again. They came in useful for adding supporting characters in the Vishap and where to find them event so I can fill out all both expedition sections.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 09 2021 08:26 GMT
#679
The minigames and event for 1.4 look somewhat decent but I for one would much rather have a new zone to explore. Exploring is what makes this game big IMO and it is a huge lacking point in the recent updates. Was really hoping that Dragonspine update would be the norm :/
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 09 2021 17:25 GMT
#680
Yeah was hoping for the 12 week cycle for new areas. Bummer.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2029
Artosis 686
White-Ra 124
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever625
NeuroSwarm154
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv195
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe156
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr105
Other Games
summit1g8273
shahzam578
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0373
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream332
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta14
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 47m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.