• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:13
CEST 02:13
KST 09:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5672 users

Genshin Impact - Coop RPG - Page 35

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 62 Next
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
March 09 2021 18:45 GMT
#681
It's hard to blame them when new areas require a ton of work, but yeah, I'm itching for new exploration too.

What's weird is how badly Dragonspine was integrated. Ultimately, we only got about two weeks worth of content from the new areas. There's literally no incentive for us to return aside from the one or two commissions that currently exist. I'm curious to see if they'll do any better with Chasm.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-09 20:27:58
March 09 2021 20:23 GMT
#682
On March 07 2021 17:50 Harris1st wrote:
Codes not working anymore

Nothing about "the chasm"
Guess it is 1.5 then. Diluc rerun also 1.5

You got a source for 1.5 Diluc (how can it be a rerun if he never ran? )banner? So I can judge the veracity for myself. Got to decide whether to try for for Hu Tao or not.

I laugh btw if the chasm never appears until after Inazuma as a way to transition to the third region.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 10 2021 09:02 GMT
#683
On March 10 2021 05:23 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2021 17:50 Harris1st wrote:
Codes not working anymore

Nothing about "the chasm"
Guess it is 1.5 then. Diluc rerun also 1.5

You got a source for 1.5 Diluc (how can it be a rerun if he never ran? )banner? So I can judge the veracity for myself. Got to decide whether to try for for Hu Tao or not.

I laugh btw if the chasm never appears until after Inazuma as a way to transition to the third region.


Had this thing in mind and remembered reading Diluc.
Now we obiously know that Diluc Childe
Damn some of the leakers sure know how to make stuff look legit -.-

[image loading]

Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 10 2021 09:37 GMT
#684
You just look at that and can tell its bullshit:
Condensed resin now will stack up to 5x?
6th expedition?
200 resin max?

No way in any of the high hells would miHoYo make these consumer-friendly changes.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 10 2021 10:56 GMT
#685
On March 10 2021 18:37 Latham wrote:
You just look at that and can tell its bullshit:
Condensed resin now will stack up to 5x?


That was in the livestream and is indeed happening
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-10 23:48:03
March 10 2021 23:12 GMT
#686
Condense resin stacking 5 times confirmed but the rest aren't. As for Diluc, yeah that's just fake. If the Diluc 1.4 leak is wrong, it's just an prediction. Can still happen of course, if the 1.4 banners are 2 week banners or he can happen to appear in 1.5 irregardless, but that would just be a coincidence. A shame, as I don't know whether to hold onto my primogems or get Hu Tao. The Xiangling and Xingqiu boost are awfully attractive to me seeing as I have them both at C4 currently. The only standard banner charcter left that I don't want is Diluc and if it was to be Diluc I would plumb for Hu Tao.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 11 2021 10:33 GMT
#687
I'm pulling for Venti and maybe Rosario. Pity that they are on different banners. I have Childe already and his C1 is kinda meh so not really worth it.

Until now I was pretty hyped for patchday. 1.4 is the first update I can't get myself hyped for. Probably lots of time gated menial labour. Yay....
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 11 2021 13:01 GMT
#688
Another while of randomly logging on, getting artifact exp, and hopping off, hah.

Ah well, given how busy work's been getting it's probably not the worst thing in the world.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-13 12:07:29
March 11 2021 21:18 GMT
#689
So I finally hit AR55 and I received Skyward Harp from reaching soft pity again for the standard banner. Problem is, I already have R4 Prototype Crescent as weapon for my Ganyu. I can't think of an obvious use for it with the characters I have. Perhaps Fischl. I'll have to work out if it is better than Rust or R3 stringless for Fischl. I don't really use Amber anymore. I guess Mihoyo really wants me to get Venti or Childe. Oh well, could be worse, could be a catalyst which I don't have a use for.
kyarisan
Profile Joined May 2010
United States347 Posts
March 11 2021 22:02 GMT
#690
I've been in a similar boat, with R3 prototype crescent + R1 Stringless + R1 Skyward Harp, but just acquired two Rusts. I just can't decide whether I want Venti or Childe. I have all of the 4* characters, and I have Ganyu/Zhongli/Diluc/Jean.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 15 2021 10:41 GMT
#691
[image loading]

Hm... I do need some Wolfboy constellations
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-15 17:03:03
March 15 2021 17:02 GMT
#692
I pretty much gave up on wolf boy... I have him at C0 since the release of this game, Noelle however... C4, only need 2 more constellations.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
March 15 2021 18:26 GMT
#693
I have Sucrose and Noelle at c6, so that sucks. I'm 2-3 rolls from soft pity though, so hopefully that won't matter.
Liquipedia
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2021-03-15 22:51:12
March 15 2021 21:25 GMT
#694
Last day of Hu Tao banner and there doesn't seem to be any characters I want for 1.4 so I decided to go and try to get C5 Xingqui and then get the Xingqui from the Paimon's Bargains using starglitter for C6. Took 33 rolls for the Xingqiu to drop and got 2 Xiangling and a Chongyun along the way. So now I got both C6 Xiangling and C6 Xingqiu. Quite a significant powerboost at C6 Xingqiu. I can only hope I don't get anymore duplicates of those in the future.

As it happens I got Razor just a month ago so I didn't build the character up. I don't think I ever will unless I get an appropriate 5 star claymore. If I need to do physical damage for whatever reason, I'll probably just stick a phys goblet on my Keqing and hope for the best.The constellations don't seem that good, other than the ones that increase his talent levels.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 16 2021 09:52 GMT
#695
Razor doesn't have any powerspikes. Just gradually increasing damage with every constellation. He is nice for mindless slapping of enemies on mobile/ tablet when you are actually watching a netflix show and pretty decent for the VV domain. Besides his phys damage he is difficult to be interrupted but does quite a lot of interrupts himself. Makes farming for Venti a lot easier
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7413 Posts
March 18 2021 08:17 GMT
#696
Albedo bug in really freaking annoying -.-

Hangouts:
- Barbara was cringe AF and I was skipping through as much as possbile
- Noelle was cute and even a bit funny
+ Show Spoiler +
The rock mining way made me smile. So true xD


No luck with Venti yet -.-
Faming ley lines all day. No Mora and no exp books. Can't do anything really. Pretty boring
On the other hand this gave me time to start Valheim. THIS is how a game should be. If you have time you can play hours on end. No time gating, no resin gating. Feels awesome to play a real game again
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 19 2021 19:33 GMT
#697
Weird af event, at least it doesn't take too long.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
March 21 2021 23:49 GMT
#698
I knew they were going to dripfeed the event, but this is kind of ridiculous.
Liquipedia
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
March 21 2021 23:52 GMT
#699
I feel like I blame FGO for this ridiculous day-gating.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Latham
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
9592 Posts
March 22 2021 00:41 GMT
#700
mm judging from what you guys are posting it's good I decided to take a 1 week break from this game right before 1.4 hit. When I come back later this week I can binge play some content.
For the curse of life is the curse of want. PC = https://be.pcpartpicker.com/user/LathamTK/builds/#view=CrqmP6
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2029
Artosis 686
White-Ra 124
910 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever625
NeuroSwarm154
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv195
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe156
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr105
Other Games
summit1g8273
shahzam578
JimRising 494
C9.Mang0373
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick799
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream332
Other Games
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta14
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 48m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.