• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10075 users

[H] DotA items - Page 13

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 35 Next All
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
July 21 2007 02:16 GMT
#241
you ... can ... as explicitly stated in the recipe xD
Hates Fun🤔
BlueRoyaL
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States2493 Posts
July 21 2007 03:50 GMT
#242
and double ror for hood, which is one of the best regen/survivability items
WHAT'S HAPPENIN
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 21 2007 04:18 GMT
#243
http://www.dota-allstars.com/items Look at vanguard. It says RoH/stout/vit booster. :/
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
July 21 2007 04:23 GMT
#244
Only hood can use 2 RoRs instead of a RoH, vanguard does not.
I'll call Nada.
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-21 04:29:11
July 21 2007 04:28 GMT
#245
oh shit lololol i thought you were talking about hood 8D


edit: uhh not you lololol
i hate your name
it messes up my lol'ing :'(
Hates Fun🤔
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 21 2007 05:06 GMT
#246
I don't know, I still prefer going RoR/tangos off the start. Maybe some of you only need tangos for regen, but I can't. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I've yet to get a high level replay to work, so I don't know what I've done wrong. I'll figure it out later. I'm just curious how the "pros" buy at the start.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 21 2007 05:30 GMT
#247
You have trouble getting replays to work....?

Anyway on the issue of regen [ specifically hp regen ] I disagree with what lololol said.

The general golden rule is: Increasing max hp > Increasing Hp regen.

However, this does not mean you should ' get as little regen as possible ' as lololol stated.

Since your replays do not work I will tell you what ' pro ' team players usually buy to start with:

One guy is designated to buy the chicken. It's usually a gank hero or a hero that's definitely going to be in a dual lane [ 2v2 or 2v1] and will be staying there. The guy who usually buys the chicken generally ends up using the rest of his money on consume-ables such as flask, tangoes, or clarities. Why? Here's the reasoning behind consume-ables: If you buy these you better be able to stay in your lane for a long ass time.

And why not? You have 7 hp regen whenever you need it that cannot be interrupted [ tangoes ] you have a FOUR HUNDRED hp recovery item that requires not much skill to avoid getting hit. Clarities are bought in 2-5's and are for spammers like zeus who doesn't really need as much hp regen since he can last hit AND hit opponents from a very safe range with arc lightning/static field.

The solo or carry hero you will find that he takes something like this:
Two circlet tangoes
Mantle/Slippers/Gauntlet and circlet and tango and maybe one clarity or another mantle/slipper/gauntlet
4 Ironwoods and 2 clarities and 4 tangos.

The reason carry heroes get circlets are because they obviously if they solo they have more gold for themselves [ albeit they better know how to last hit ] so they will be able to get to bracers faster than the rest of their team. Some heroes like Queen of Pain require mantle sometimes because if you decide you want to use your skillset combo [ ss blink scream wave ] you will need the mana.

With shadowfiend I usually get 4ironwood 2 clarity 4 tango. I think it's the perfect combination between stats and regen. 4 ironwoods allow me to start my last hit train going so my necromastery will be higher and the 4tango 2 clarity make it hard for anyone to push me back [ unless it's tri lane or kotl tauren ] Shadowfiend's shadowraze only cost 75 so the 2 clarities are more than enough for ample spams of shadowraze and there's very few combo's that will send fiend back with 4 tangos and a tower.

Regen is definitely good late game. It doesn't die out at all as the game progresses. Naturally heart already gives you 11 hp regen a second ON TOP of your str base regen so I don't see how anyone could argue that.... Heart is one of the best and balanced items in the game imo. Regen will allow you take massive hits and fall back for maybe 5 seconds before you can go back in to unload the rest of your mana [ damage ] Of course you don't want a team of 1000 hp heroes with 20 hp regen going back and forth all the time in a team battle that would be ridiculously bad.

Rather you'd want a team of say 2000 hp heroes with 8 hp regen.

Just make sure that if you are going into your lane with Ring of regen and tango like you say you like to do you are in that lane for a fucking long time... like level 9-11 in -em or around level 10 in -ap. Even if you have no mana just hug your tower like hell and get every last hit you can.

If you get ironwoods or circlets or stat items as you call them you are gearing yourself more towards getting kills so play accordingly. I mean hell with RoR/Tango you can still kill people but the mana given to you from circlets and ironwoods help more.

paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-21 18:38:29
July 21 2007 18:37 GMT
#248
let's PLAY!

gosu+nubs vs gosu+nubs

WAR BRAIN!
(like star brain 8D)

should we make a thread for games and names? XD
Hates Fun🤔
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 21 2007 20:59 GMT
#249
Thanks, Ack. I don't know what the problem with the replays is. It says I either don't have the map the replay was played on, or I just get a random error message.

I guess what I'm learning now is when and why different starting items are good. It doesn't seem like I was too far off, either.

I always either get 2 tangos/2 circlets (working towards bracers/talismans) or RoR/2 tangos (then go from there to other items) or all consumables (tangos, flasks, and clarities).

The only thing I learned from WoW is that it doesn't matter how much damage you do, you do none if you're dead, so get some fucking hp. So that's what I try to do.

Thanks for the help, Ack.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 21 2007 22:35 GMT
#250
I just played a game where I went 2 circlet/2 tangos, and I think it's better than RoR/tangos. RoR is nice, but it's useless past the early game, and unless I'm going mek/hood, it's useless to buy it off the start since it won't be used later on for anything.

I'm curious though, why the AI bots always buy RoR/tangos. Maybe just whoever wrote the AI liked that buy plan.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 22 2007 23:44 GMT
#251
I need 6.43b to view those reps. Ack, do you have it? I can't find it.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 23 2007 00:22 GMT
#252
http://www.mediafire.com/?7vbntsk19tb
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 23 2007 01:21 GMT
#253
<3
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 23 2007 13:34 GMT
#254
Ack, I have another question for you.

If you're going for booster items, like the vit, energy, and point boosters, is it a good idea to then skip bracers?

I'll give you a more specific example: I just played an ap where I went Zeus, and immediately went for arcane. I skipped my usual 2 tango/2 circlet build, and went 2 tango/2 clarity/RoProtection, then got my energy booster, finished the arcane, and got boots.

But then, I went with 2 bracers, and then went soul booster. But that made me think: is getting a soul booster after 2 bracers kind of redundant?

I mean, 2 bracers gives:
228 HP
78 MP
6 or 12 damage
6% IAS
12 Str
6 Agi
6 Int

while a soul booster gives:
450 HP
400 MP
1 HP/sec regen
10% MP regen

I think the soul booster is better overall, even if it doesn't give you any stats, but it's also much more expensive.

Basically I guess I'm asking: if you're going soul booster, or if you're taking vit booster for an item, is it a good idea to skip the bracers since the vit booster gives you comparable HP?

I'm sure you understand what I mean.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
July 24 2007 02:35 GMT
#255
That's a bit of of a case by case question.

For example when I play lich, I play him super-safe. I get Ring of regen and branches into mekansm first thing. Then I either go the necrobook build [ only against mana heavy or aoe lineups ] or the aghanims route which is the one I usually take.

I get mek, then two bracers, then boots, THEN soul booster into aghanims. I don't really have an explanation for it other than that even with all those hp items Lich's damage comes from his nova and chain frost so basically I need to live enough to cast a chain and maybe 3-4 frosts and also mek twice during battles. I still find myself dying a lot even if I'm not completely focus fired even with that build. I would recommend getting mek 2x bracer for any kind of lich build.

For someone like Zeus I think it would be okay to go straight for the boosters while skipping out on the bracers. Zeus has the luxury of being able to be far from a team battle and still have all of his damage potential. All of his spells have ridiculous casting range and static field is fucking 800 range. [ the same range as you have to be to gain experience ] The only times I have found myself getting bracers for zeus is if after I get my arcane I die at least twice. At that point I immediately get bracers because I'm obviously dying to something that's gonna effect me later too. You have to realize that blink dagger is essential on zeus and if you can you should skip bracers simply because:

Offensively you have greater range than most anyone, yet still can deal your normal amount of damage

Defensively, you can get away in a blink so why waste money on more hp..?

Other's like maiden I skip bracers because her skill build involves stats and bkb so no need for bracers there.

Lina I always get bracers. The way I build her I usually end up with more hp than str heroes though.

Pugna always get bracers, too weak of a hero to skip out on bracers. Also one of, if not the highest intel growth in the game. [4 per level]

Necrolyte bracers are do-able and I usually get them.

Harbinger I get bracers even if I get aghanims simply because I usually use that hp from bracers to harass well.

QoP it's usually nulls or bracers depending on how weak the team is and if I can survive a team battle after I drop ALL my spells. But usually I get skadi or necrobook on QoP anyway.

I guess that covers most aghanim heroes.

Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 24 2007 03:45 GMT
#256
I use to wayback for some heroes to get an early point booster, notably Lina/Lich/Bane, over bracers. And Soul Booster in general I find to be a horrible item unless the hero can really benefit from the added HP/MP (read Lesh/Harbinger), the main reason being that it doesn't really help over the other items you can get with 3k gold, like euls, and the other problem if you die farming to mystic staff, your usefulness decreases even more.
Get it by your hands...
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 24 2007 04:14 GMT
#257
Wow, Ack, you really know a lot about the game. I take it you've been playing for quite some time? I started playing DotA the day before 6.45 came out, so I'm really new.

I guess my biggest problem is how I think. See, I need to have a "safe" build that I can default to if I don't know what to do. For a long time that was 2 bracer/boot --> BoT and heart/bfly/guin depending on primary stat.

Now I'm starting to see how that can/does change drastically based on the hero, matchup, etc.

So oddly enough, right now I'm having trouble with starting items, and some first items on specific heroes. That seems backwards to me so whatever.

I usually just go 2 circlet/2 tangos (4 uses), but that's not good if I don't need/want bracers/talismans. So for a while I tried going more for regen, and copied the AI bot buy, which is RoR/tangos. It's great for staying in the lane, and is good if you're going mek/hood anyhow, but isn't quite so good if that RoR goes to waste later on.

Like I said, I admit it's a psychological flaw that I need a safe, solid, default build, but meh. Once I get past that I think I'll be all set.

Ack, what do you think of Axe/Juggernaut? I usually go Van/dagger on axe and I've been told to go vlad's/bfly on jugger. The high damage on jugger makes the lifesteal pretty good.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
July 24 2007 04:39 GMT
#258
On July 24 2007 13:14 rpf wrote:
Wow, Ack, you really know a lot about the game. I take it you've been playing for quite some time? I started playing DotA the day before 6.45 came out, so I'm really new.

I guess my biggest problem is how I think. See, I need to have a "safe" build that I can default to if I don't know what to do. For a long time that was 2 bracer/boot --> BoT and heart/bfly/guin depending on primary stat.

Now I'm starting to see how that can/does change drastically based on the hero, matchup, etc.

So oddly enough, right now I'm having trouble with starting items, and some first items on specific heroes. That seems backwards to me so whatever.

I usually just go 2 circlet/2 tangos (4 uses), but that's not good if I don't need/want bracers/talismans. So for a while I tried going more for regen, and copied the AI bot buy, which is RoR/tangos. It's great for staying in the lane, and is good if you're going mek/hood anyhow, but isn't quite so good if that RoR goes to waste later on.

Like I said, I admit it's a psychological flaw that I need a safe, solid, default build, but meh. Once I get past that I think I'll be all set.

Ack, what do you think of Axe/Juggernaut? I usually go Van/dagger on axe and I've been told to go vlad's/bfly on jugger. The high damage on jugger makes the lifesteal pretty good.


Horrible idea, you are better off setting up an optimal build and then working down, safe builds gets you in trouble more than it helps.

Think of it like this, if you fall behind, your safe build (which is worse than the optimal) isn't gonna help. If you are ahead, the safe build is worthless as its still worse than the optimal. Learn the impact of the item rather than a build. If you are farming like shit, you won't be saving up for a Relic/Radiance. If you are getting gold like crazy, then all the more reason to get a big item.

Yeah how about you skip the Vlads period, in general its not that great of an item. Try diffusal on Juggs, it actually works better than people think it would. Hell even MoM is better than Vlads.
Get it by your hands...
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2007-07-26 12:00:03
July 24 2007 05:53 GMT
#259
Haha,

Well I guess I spent a lot of time thinking on my own through thousands of pub games because that's basically how I learned to play. It also helped to have someone to talk to dota about [ one of my clanmates ] he was never that good but was very knowledgeable about little details but at the same time I still figured out my own style to play. Though, the method in which I believe I improved the most was playing this one guy who was sort of a friend of a friend and for some reason every time we inhoused [ daily ] I would have to solo against him, and holy shit this guy was soooooooooooo annoying at dota. Not only annoying, but also pretty good but the way he played just taught me to deal with everything. To do this day, I've never met a more annoying dota player with EVERY HERO he plays.

I started playing in 6.19b, that's the earliest map I played around 2 years ago. I'm beginning to worry though... I think I'm nearing a plateau in my skill and I'm running out of ways to learn how to get better on my own. Just gonna have to keep playing with better people =)

For starting items and general item builds I'm past the stage where I have to think about it now, it's just very natural. Whatever I buy in the beginning is whatever I feel is right for the game and you gotta realize dota at a higher level is a lot more about how you play your hero. The builds you usually end up having on heroes probably end up the same a lot of times but even for the games that they change I usually just feel it out. My only real mid-to late game item purchase guideline is ' What item will make me and my team a stronger force '

For Axe vanguard dagger is a great build. For Juggernaut, my team usually makes me solo with him in pubs or inhouses and I've yet to play him in a league game but my build is 3x bracer into radiance right off the bat. Idk, I can't remember ever having trouble farming a relic with jugg even if I was solo'ing against 2 range heroes. clarity + blade fury is very strong.



rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
July 26 2007 11:48 GMT
#260
Two questions:

1. Why 3 bracers on Jugg? I know I asked this on like, page two, but is there some reason why you take 3? I usually see them in pairs, but occasionally I only see 1 or 3, so I don't know if the 12 str is some magic number or something. It's like how zealots with +1 attack kill lings in one less hit. It's just some intricacy of the game, and I'm just confused if there's some reason for that particular number of bracers or whatever.

2. How the fuck does the money work?! I know ar is 700 starting, and ap is 450 after buying a hero, but how does the gold buildup work based on whether it's em or non em? I'm just trying to figure out how much gold I have to spend in each mode and haven't had the time to figure it out. I'm just wondering how much gold you get every x seconds in each mode. I tried to figure it out, but it's irregular in em, as it seems to increase on multiples of 7, but also randomly increased at like 9, 44, etc.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 906
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings190
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35366
Shuttle 12670
FanTaSy 1642
Hyuk 1122
BeSt 564
Horang2 549
Pusan 370
Mini 311
Stork 247
EffOrt 208
[ Show more ]
Last 148
Killer 142
Zeus 140
Mind 88
Hyun 68
sorry 62
ggaemo 59
Snow 51
Sea.KH 50
PianO 48
ToSsGirL 37
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 31
Soma 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 19
zelot 16
hero 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
NaDa 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi753
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1998
byalli845
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns36207
singsing3010
B2W.Neo884
Hui .139
Livibee101
Mew2King61
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.