• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:31
CEST 11:31
KST 18:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10176 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 8

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 200 Next
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
July 10 2016 16:21 GMT
#141
every 5 minutes, yes it's free.
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
July 10 2016 16:27 GMT
#142
On July 10 2016 23:01 Laurens wrote:
48 caught, 50 seen. I'll have to go to different cities to see new pokemon I think. I've caught 4 Hitmonlees in Astridpark in Anderlecht, they are very common there. But in Ghent I didn't see a single one yet. Seems like pokemon are definitely tied to certain locations.

Exploring Brussels tomorrow

Yeah pokemon types are tied to location and 'climate'. Interesting video about it:
TerransHill
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany572 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-10 19:09:07
July 10 2016 19:01 GMT
#143
Is it worthwhile to combine Lure spots with smoke?


On July 10 2016 20:08 TheNewEra wrote:
Proleague and CS Go Major Grand Final are colliding with my sweet pokemon catching time


well, I have exams and all I do is catching pokemon ^^

by the way, why can you fight at gyms only? Wouldn't it be awesome if you were able to just challenge people around you? Looking in their direction like in gameboy games^^

Respect my authoritah!!
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
July 10 2016 21:12 GMT
#144
This game is really addicting and is taking over my life haha.
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-10 21:53:09
July 10 2016 21:38 GMT
#145
On July 11 2016 04:01 TerransHill wrote:
Is it worthwhile to combine Lure spots with smoke?


Show nested quote +
On July 10 2016 20:08 TheNewEra wrote:
Proleague and CS Go Major Grand Final are colliding with my sweet pokemon catching time


well, I have exams and all I do is catching pokemon ^^

by the way, why can you fight at gyms only? Wouldn't it be awesome if you were able to just challenge people around you? Looking in their direction like in gameboy games^^


exams start next week so that is also happening for me but sometimes you have to get your priorities straight. My sweet aerodactyl is way more important than some exam
it would be awesome not sure what the plans are for the future. Have heard about adding more pokemon, trading, leaderboards but not much about pvp so far

Edit: Also incense and lure stack
Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
July 10 2016 22:25 GMT
#146
i used an incense last night when i just got the game and it didn't bring in TOO many pokes that i didnt have yet but it was nice to see one every couple mins
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 10 2016 22:35 GMT
#147
Ok, I threw a pokeball at a rhyhorn and it looks like the ball caught it. I see the ball in front of me. I walked outside up to my curb and the ball is still in front of me. It was fucking hot outside so I didn't want to circle around and cross a major street to see if the ball landed there. Am I supposed to walk around to retrieve that ball?

Also, what is the spinning pokeball icon that appears on the top left of the phone every so often?
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
July 10 2016 22:37 GMT
#148
On July 11 2016 07:35 andrewlt wrote:
Ok, I threw a pokeball at a rhyhorn and it looks like the ball caught it. I see the ball in front of me. I walked outside up to my curb and the ball is still in front of me. It was fucking hot outside so I didn't want to circle around and cross a major street to see if the ball landed there. Am I supposed to walk around to retrieve that ball?

Also, what is the spinning pokeball icon that appears on the top left of the phone every so often?


The spinning white ball in the top corner means the game is trying to retrieve information from the servers. I actually had the issue you are describing several times today which is odd because it didn't happen yesterday. I assume it is a delay between the servers and your client, which can cause some weird issues. For me, I wait until the data indicator stops spinning and then close and reopen the app, and most of the time the pokemon is captured (you can sort them by most recent), but sometimes I don't have it and it doesn't appear anymore =[.
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
July 10 2016 22:43 GMT
#149
Are people walking around with VR headsets yet? Looking forward to see what this does for the future of augmented reality gaming.
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
July 10 2016 23:17 GMT
#150
On July 11 2016 07:43 GreenHorizons wrote:
Are people walking around with VR headsets yet? Looking forward to see what this does for the future of augmented reality gaming.


Not VR quite yet, but TheGunrun has been walking around and streaming his pokemon-catching adventures, yeah.
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
July 10 2016 23:18 GMT
#151
On July 11 2016 07:37 Kickstart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 07:35 andrewlt wrote:
Ok, I threw a pokeball at a rhyhorn and it looks like the ball caught it. I see the ball in front of me. I walked outside up to my curb and the ball is still in front of me. It was fucking hot outside so I didn't want to circle around and cross a major street to see if the ball landed there. Am I supposed to walk around to retrieve that ball?

Also, what is the spinning pokeball icon that appears on the top left of the phone every so often?


The spinning white ball in the top corner means the game is trying to retrieve information from the servers. I actually had the issue you are describing several times today which is odd because it didn't happen yesterday. I assume it is a delay between the servers and your client, which can cause some weird issues. For me, I wait until the data indicator stops spinning and then close and reopen the app, and most of the time the pokemon is captured (you can sort them by most recent), but sometimes I don't have it and it doesn't appear anymore =[.


Yeah, this happened to me and I lost a Taurous.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-10 23:25:08
July 10 2016 23:22 GMT
#152
On July 11 2016 08:18 deth2munkies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 07:37 Kickstart wrote:
On July 11 2016 07:35 andrewlt wrote:
Ok, I threw a pokeball at a rhyhorn and it looks like the ball caught it. I see the ball in front of me. I walked outside up to my curb and the ball is still in front of me. It was fucking hot outside so I didn't want to circle around and cross a major street to see if the ball landed there. Am I supposed to walk around to retrieve that ball?

Also, what is the spinning pokeball icon that appears on the top left of the phone every so often?


The spinning white ball in the top corner means the game is trying to retrieve information from the servers. I actually had the issue you are describing several times today which is odd because it didn't happen yesterday. I assume it is a delay between the servers and your client, which can cause some weird issues. For me, I wait until the data indicator stops spinning and then close and reopen the app, and most of the time the pokemon is captured (you can sort them by most recent), but sometimes I don't have it and it doesn't appear anymore =[.


Yeah, this happened to me and I lost a Taurous.

I've been running the game in battery save mode and usually have my phone on power save mode, but read that those can both cause issues with the game updating with server, so I've turned them off for now and seeing if things are better.

Unrelated EDIT:
I kind of wish they would have made combat how it actually is in the pokemon games, it would have made for a much more in-depth game. I guess the simpler combat system might have wider appeal (competative pokemon combat can be quite complex), but hopefully this game is a proof of concept and since it is already basically a huge success I will get my wish of a more complex game!
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
July 10 2016 23:45 GMT
#153
Is it worth it to start over using the trainers club? I heard you get in game rewards thru email and shit
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-11 00:10:28
July 11 2016 00:00 GMT
#154
I'm so confused by the pokeball throwing. Particularly the curveballs. The bonus just isn't consistent.

Like I can regularly spin it, and then throw it at a 45 degree angle off to the side, watch it hook around to hit the pokemon and catch it, and then get no bonus at all. Other times I just flick it in a straight line without even bothering and get a +10 curve bonus.

Even the "Nice/Great/Excellent" thing seems really suss. I've clearly hit the pokemon within the circle multiple times and got nothing.

It's possible that the target bonuses are just user error, but when I've caught something with a throw that would have missed by miles if it hadn't curved, and it doesn't register curveball xp, that can only be a bug. Does anyone else get this?


On July 11 2016 08:45 NotSorry wrote:
Is it worth it to start over using the trainers club? I heard you get in game rewards thru email and shit

There's a checkbox in your settings to receive email promos. Afaik that's the same as what the trainer club used to get.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
July 11 2016 01:03 GMT
#155
On July 11 2016 00:58 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
Are people catching duplicates? I dunno how easy poke balls are to come across, and wondering if it's worth catching dupes?


Catch everything to get additional trainer experience and to obtain Pokemon-specific rare candies through transfers (for leveling up Pokemon/ evolving -> more trainer exp)

At the Poke Stops (poke marts), you can get around 2-7 items (usually 3 or 4), which are often poke balls to replenish Otherwise, you'd need to pay money through microtransactions. I found a ground of poke stops near each other and just walk/ drive in a circle... every 5-7 minutes, a poke stop refreshes and you can go there again to grind out items (poke balls, potions, revives, etc.).
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
July 11 2016 01:05 GMT
#156
On July 11 2016 07:25 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
i used an incense last night when i just got the game and it didn't bring in TOO many pokes that i didnt have yet but it was nice to see one every couple mins


I've only used incense 4 times (so small sample size), but it's done nothing in those four half hours to increase the frequency that I see Pokemon. I'm not too concerned about it because even at home I see about one Pokemon every 10 minutes (and while driving around town, I see about 3 every 10 minutes).
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-11 01:07:27
July 11 2016 01:07 GMT
#157
On July 11 2016 09:00 Belisarius wrote:
I'm so confused by the pokeball throwing. Particularly the curveballs. The bonus just isn't consistent.

Like I can regularly spin it, and then throw it at a 45 degree angle off to the side, watch it hook around to hit the pokemon and catch it, and then get no bonus at all. Other times I just flick it in a straight line without even bothering and get a +10 curve bonus.

Even the "Nice/Great/Excellent" thing seems really suss. I've clearly hit the pokemon within the circle multiple times and got nothing.

It's possible that the target bonuses are just user error, but when I've caught something with a throw that would have missed by miles if it hadn't curved, and it doesn't register curveball xp, that can only be a bug. Does anyone else get this?


Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 08:45 NotSorry wrote:
Is it worth it to start over using the trainers club? I heard you get in game rewards thru email and shit

There's a checkbox in your settings to receive email promos. Afaik that's the same as what the trainer club used to get.


1. The bonus isn't consistent.
2. Nice! and Great! don't guarantee a catch (maybe slightly more probable but I've noticed nothing)
3. Orange/ red rings unfortunately don't mean higher-level Pokemon- just Pokemon who are harder to catch. I regularly see green 300+'s and orange 50-'s lol
4. Every time I get the white poke ball buffer after I catch a Pokemon, my game is frozen and I don't get credit for the catch
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Belisarius
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia6233 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-11 01:24:55
July 11 2016 01:13 GMT
#158
On July 11 2016 10:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 09:00 Belisarius wrote:
I'm so confused by the pokeball throwing. Particularly the curveballs. The bonus just isn't consistent.

Like I can regularly spin it, and then throw it at a 45 degree angle off to the side, watch it hook around to hit the pokemon and catch it, and then get no bonus at all. Other times I just flick it in a straight line without even bothering and get a +10 curve bonus.

Even the "Nice/Great/Excellent" thing seems really suss. I've clearly hit the pokemon within the circle multiple times and got nothing.

It's possible that the target bonuses are just user error, but when I've caught something with a throw that would have missed by miles if it hadn't curved, and it doesn't register curveball xp, that can only be a bug. Does anyone else get this?


On July 11 2016 08:45 NotSorry wrote:
Is it worth it to start over using the trainers club? I heard you get in game rewards thru email and shit

There's a checkbox in your settings to receive email promos. Afaik that's the same as what the trainer club used to get.


1. The bonus isn't consistent.
2. Nice! and Great! don't guarantee a catch (maybe slightly more probable but I've noticed nothing)
3. Orange/ red rings unfortunately don't mean higher-level Pokemon- just Pokemon who are harder to catch. I regularly see green 300+'s and orange 50-'s lol
4. Every time I get the white poke ball buffer after I catch a Pokemon, my game is frozen and I don't get credit for the catch

1. as in you've also noticed this, or you've seen somewhere that it's not supposed to be consistent?

I'm aware of 2., I meant I got no bonus, not that the pokemon escaped. 4 is definitely annoying.

On July 11 2016 10:05 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 07:25 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
i used an incense last night when i just got the game and it didn't bring in TOO many pokes that i didnt have yet but it was nice to see one every couple mins


I've only used incense 4 times (so small sample size), but it's done nothing in those four half hours to increase the frequency that I see Pokemon. I'm not too concerned about it because even at home I see about one Pokemon every 10 minutes (and while driving around town, I see about 3 every 10 minutes).

Incense seems to work for me. I get probably 1 per 10min walking around my area without and probably 3 per with incense on. Incense-summoned pokemon seem to just pop into existence and aren't related to the stuff on the nearby tab.

If I've popped a lucky egg I'll usually throw an incense down to get my money's worth. Maybe if your area is dense enough already the effect is negligible, but I've found it worthwhile.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
July 11 2016 01:26 GMT
#159
On July 11 2016 10:13 Belisarius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 10:07 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 11 2016 09:00 Belisarius wrote:
I'm so confused by the pokeball throwing. Particularly the curveballs. The bonus just isn't consistent.

Like I can regularly spin it, and then throw it at a 45 degree angle off to the side, watch it hook around to hit the pokemon and catch it, and then get no bonus at all. Other times I just flick it in a straight line without even bothering and get a +10 curve bonus.

Even the "Nice/Great/Excellent" thing seems really suss. I've clearly hit the pokemon within the circle multiple times and got nothing.

It's possible that the target bonuses are just user error, but when I've caught something with a throw that would have missed by miles if it hadn't curved, and it doesn't register curveball xp, that can only be a bug. Does anyone else get this?


On July 11 2016 08:45 NotSorry wrote:
Is it worth it to start over using the trainers club? I heard you get in game rewards thru email and shit

There's a checkbox in your settings to receive email promos. Afaik that's the same as what the trainer club used to get.


1. The bonus isn't consistent.
2. Nice! and Great! don't guarantee a catch (maybe slightly more probable but I've noticed nothing)
3. Orange/ red rings unfortunately don't mean higher-level Pokemon- just Pokemon who are harder to catch. I regularly see green 300+'s and orange 50-'s lol
4. Every time I get the white poke ball buffer after I catch a Pokemon, my game is frozen and I don't get credit for the catch

1. as in you've also noticed this, or you've seen somewhere that it's not supposed to be consistent?

I'm aware of 2., I meant I got no bonus even when I hit it correctly. 3 and 4 are definitely annoying.


I haven't seen anything official from Nintendo/ Niantic that says that it should be consistent or shouldn't be consistent, but everyone who I've talked to, and every message board I've read about the issue, seem to agree that it's wildly inconsistent

"Don't worry, even when I flick it the right way, I still don't get the curve ball bonus."
"I've had it work before but without much consistency"
"Definitely real. Definitely Broken though"
~ https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4rzk8m/why_do_i_not_get_curve_ball_bonus/

"I am throwing curveballs for each pokemon but I only sometimes get the bonus."
"THIS. FUCKING THIS. Not only do I see it curve, I sometimes hit it in an insanely small circle (which is SUPPOSED to be EXCELLENT or at LEAST great) and just.. NADA. No bonuses whatsoever."
~ https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4rh5k7/has_anyone_managed_to_get_curve_ball_bonus/

Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 10:05 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On July 11 2016 07:25 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
i used an incense last night when i just got the game and it didn't bring in TOO many pokes that i didnt have yet but it was nice to see one every couple mins


I've only used incense 4 times (so small sample size), but it's done nothing in those four half hours to increase the frequency that I see Pokemon. I'm not too concerned about it because even at home I see about one Pokemon every 10 minutes (and while driving around town, I see about 3 every 10 minutes).

Incense seems to work for me. I get probably 1 per 10min walking around my area without and probably 1 per <5min with incense on. Incense-summoned pokemon seem to just pop into existence and aren't related to the stuff on the "nearby" tab, from what I've seen.

If I've popped a lucky egg I'll usually throw an incense down to get my money's worth. Maybe if your area is dense enough already the effect is negligible, but I've found it worthwhile.


Those are good ideas! Also, I have a ton of pidgey/ rattata/ weedle/ caterpie candies, so I'm saving up a few of them to mass evolve after I use a lucky egg +500 exp per evolution -> +1,000 exp a pop, after the doubling!
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Rehio
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1718 Posts
July 11 2016 01:30 GMT
#160
On July 11 2016 08:22 Kickstart wrote:

Unrelated EDIT:
I kind of wish they would have made combat how it actually is in the pokemon games, it would have made for a much more in-depth game. I guess the simpler combat system might have wider appeal (competative pokemon combat can be quite complex), but hopefully this game is a proof of concept and since it is already basically a huge success I will get my wish of a more complex game!


I don't think it's about having a wider appeal, it feels more likely to be the sheer complexity of trying to implement a battle system like that. I mean, damn, we're already hitting some pretty intense stuff with how new and widespread this AR system is, any new variable would probably bring up a rash of problems.

A lot of people seem to be thinking "Well, just make it like the Pokemon game, but in real life," but I don't think that's even possible without like.. years of development, you know?
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6535
Horang2 543
Hyuk 420
BeSt 338
Killer 106
Stork 103
Hyun 83
sorry 79
ggaemo 75
Shinee 75
[ Show more ]
Snow 59
Bonyth 52
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 35
JYJ 24
Pusan 21
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns31282
singsing1767
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1387
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
29m
INu's Battles
2h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 29m
Replay Cast
13h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.