• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11737 users

Pokémon Go! - Page 10

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 200 Next
TheNewEra
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany3128 Posts
July 11 2016 10:13 GMT
#181
On July 11 2016 19:07 NotSorry wrote:
Tape phone to rc car

Sit back with a cold one while playing around with rc car

Check phone to see what hatched

Set new eggs

Repeat

People already did it with drones
Midas <3 Casy <3 BeSt <3 | Pray to Doh-men, heathens! | Zwischen Harz und Heideland
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
July 11 2016 10:14 GMT
#182
I'm done.

Sooo many god damn magikarps... Thats enough. I can't take it anymore. 278 magikarp candies....

Oh sometimes a Psyduck or Zubat joins the party.
Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
July 11 2016 10:14 GMT
#183
I wish I could find that many magikarp. I want a Gyarados....
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Aceace
Profile Joined June 2011
Turkey1305 Posts
July 11 2016 10:17 GMT
#184
No. NO NO NO!!! Magikarp basic attack deal 0 damage. Gyrados needs 400 candy... Still a long way to go.

I'm so jealous. You guys have so many eevees and Ratatas..

Dün dündür, bugün bugündür. (Yesterday was yesterday, today is today)
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
July 11 2016 12:03 GMT
#185
All i get is zubats..
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12816 Posts
July 11 2016 12:28 GMT
#186
honestly I'm not too sold on lures.

if you live in a good area (I live in Cambridge MA) there's tons of spawns naturally. I just take it to myself to bike up and down the blocks and around the campus. I am _always_ catching, there is no break between the spawns.

honestly I think the only thing that can beat the cycle would be maxed out 3x lures in close proximity with inscence on. I crashed a lure party yesterday (i didn't put on insence) and I was getting about 1 pokemon every minute, which is the same rate of my catch when I'm on a bike just cycling through the blocks
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
July 11 2016 12:38 GMT
#187
On July 11 2016 16:26 Epishade wrote:
Anybody else try driving with their phone out looking for Pokémon? I covered lots of distance this way!

Using your phone and driving is extremely irresponsible. If it's anything like Ingress (which it should be), driving will speed lock you so you don't get any distance or spawns as a way to discourage this.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-11 12:54:26
July 11 2016 12:44 GMT
#188
On July 11 2016 21:38 R1CH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 16:26 Epishade wrote:
Anybody else try driving with their phone out looking for Pokémon? I covered lots of distance this way!

Using your phone and driving is extremely irresponsible. If it's anything like Ingress (which it should be), driving will speed lock you so you don't get any distance or spawns as a way to discourage this.


Every time I've been on a major highway or driven over 50 mph, I have found zero encounters. That's about 5 hours worth of no Pokemon popping up, so I doubt it's just bad luck. (I'm used to seeing encounters every 2-15 minutes in a slow car or walking.) That's probably on purpose, and pretty smart by Nintendo/ Niantic.

On the other hand, more residential areas and even busier streets where the speed limit is 40 mph or less regularly spawns a Pokemon every 2-5 minutes while I'm in a car, significantly more than when I walk around. If I want to grind out catching Pokemon or hitting Poke Stops, the car is far more useful for me than walking.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
July 11 2016 13:48 GMT
#189
My gf and I drove around our little neighbourhood last night as she attempted double duty on our phones lol. At one point I had to pull over because she was having trouble, it was after midnight so no one else was around. Except for a cop, that just slowly drove by, but didn't stop Thankfully lol.
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
July 11 2016 15:09 GMT
#190
Lucky Egg + Lure + Parking at a poke stop for 30 minutes + new Pokemon + 30 evolves = leveled up from the beginning of 13 to halfway through 15 And on top of that, one of my level 15 bonuses was another Lucky Egg, so I still have two more
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46483 Posts
July 11 2016 17:36 GMT
#191
There needs to be a way to highlight/ check off multiple Pokemon at a time and then Transfer All x.x Also, it would be easier to Transfer if you didn't need to scroll down to the bottom of each Pokemon.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
July 11 2016 18:10 GMT
#192
On July 11 2016 22:48 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
My gf and I drove around our little neighbourhood last night as she attempted double duty on our phones lol. At one point I had to pull over because she was having trouble, it was after midnight so no one else was around. Except for a cop, that just slowly drove by, but didn't stop Thankfully lol.

Dual wielding phones all day bro, I'm sort of getting good at it lol.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 11 2016 20:05 GMT
#193
http://wgntv.com/2016/07/11/mans-home-mistakenly-set-as-pokemon-go-gym/
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
July 11 2016 20:47 GMT
#194
On July 12 2016 05:05 amazingxkcd wrote:
http://wgntv.com/2016/07/11/mans-home-mistakenly-set-as-pokemon-go-gym/


He's gotta become the new Gym Leader then it's perfect
NrG.NeverExpo
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada2114 Posts
July 11 2016 20:51 GMT
#195
On July 12 2016 03:10 NrG.Bamboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2016 22:48 NrG.NeverExpo wrote:
My gf and I drove around our little neighbourhood last night as she attempted double duty on our phones lol. At one point I had to pull over because she was having trouble, it was after midnight so no one else was around. Except for a cop, that just slowly drove by, but didn't stop Thankfully lol.

Dual wielding phones all day bro, I'm sort of getting good at it lol.

dude that's awesome! Team blue or what?
TwitteR: @NeverExpo follow me, i'll follow back :)
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
July 11 2016 20:53 GMT
#196
Do incenses stack with lures?
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
July 11 2016 20:54 GMT
#197
this was pretty funny

The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
July 11 2016 20:55 GMT
#198
On July 12 2016 05:47 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2016 05:05 amazingxkcd wrote:
http://wgntv.com/2016/07/11/mans-home-mistakenly-set-as-pokemon-go-gym/


He's gotta become the new Gym Leader then it's perfect

And use Mr. Mime, Wigglytuff and Clefable. Make the Church a fairy gym lol
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
July 11 2016 21:00 GMT
#199
On July 12 2016 05:53 NotSorry wrote:
Do incenses stack with lures?


Yes. Lures also stack with other lures.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 11 2016 21:11 GMT
#200
They should have just linked the egg incubating to the health app in ios. The game just drains battery quickly so I can't have it on all day.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 8327
Hyuk 631
FanTaSy 566
Horang2 530
BeSt 481
Stork 177
Pusan 111
sorry 105
Shinee 95
Killer 74
[ Show more ]
Zeus 72
Mind 69
Hyun 69
ggaemo 48
Bonyth 44
Snow 42
Bale 39
Last 36
PianO 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 22
ToSsGirL 21
Sacsri 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe119
League of Legends
JimRising 448
Counter-Strike
byalli331
x6flipin82
Other Games
gofns32361
singsing2212
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick685
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Adnapsc2 18
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Lourlo1230
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
1h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
4h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 46m
Replay Cast
12h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.