• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:25
CEST 22:25
KST 05:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11808 users

General Discussion - Page 69

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 176 Next
Please be advised:

We will be closing this General thread in 24 hours. It will remain searchable.

After that we will require new threads to discuss topics.

Questions should go in the stickied Q&A thread, screenshots and PotG will go in the PotG sticky, QQ/Rage/Complaints should go in the QQ/Rage thread. If you want to talk about maps or strategies open a new thread.

Any comments or concerns will be logged please forward them to ZeromuS. This new forum is still fluid so we will try this out. General TL rules will still apply to new threads.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 05 2015 13:03 GMT
#1361
I see a severe lack of teamwork and communication. There needs to be a lot more synchronization with ultimates, and more hero switching when the situation calls for it. A lot of people just stick with one hero but that won't work every time
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 13:06 GMT
#1362
On November 05 2015 22:03 Jer99 wrote:
I see a severe lack of teamwork and communication. There needs to be a lot more synchronization with ultimates, and more hero switching when the situation calls for it. A lot of people just stick with one hero but that won't work every time

True but it's solo queue afterall, i don't think this will change too much, even when people get better in general. (at least the teamwork aspect)
So yeah don't know, i feel like the current mode isn't ideal for playing soloqueue (which is a problem because most people will play soloqueue for sure)
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 05 2015 13:33 GMT
#1363
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
November 05 2015 13:44 GMT
#1364
God I cant wait to get access, been watching streams for days!

Also, on the battle net beta settings, I have every game checked (including overwatch); but when I went to the overwatch website yesterday, on the BETA tab, after clicking on it, it said I've successfully registered for the beta.

I really hope that isn't why I wasn't invited T_T
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 13:46 GMT
#1365
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
November 05 2015 13:51 GMT
#1366
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 05 2015 13:52 GMT
#1367
We need to get a people with access doc going
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
November 05 2015 13:55 GMT
#1368
Who do I have to give "favors" to for one in return? :D
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 13:57 GMT
#1369
On November 05 2015 22:51 udgnim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate

Well the maps in overwatch are more difficult to remember, so that's a bad sign then ^^
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 05 2015 14:02 GMT
#1370
On November 05 2015 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:51 udgnim wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate

Well the maps in overwatch are more difficult to remember, so that's a bad sign then ^^


It's just a matter of time before you remember all of the spots, I'm getting to know them pretty well, but no names for callouts yet.
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 14:03 GMT
#1371
On November 05 2015 23:02 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:51 udgnim wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate

Well the maps in overwatch are more difficult to remember, so that's a bad sign then ^^


It's just a matter of time before you remember all of the spots, I'm getting to know them pretty well, but no names for callouts yet.

I am just saying that csgo maps are way easier to remember and most people don't use proper callouts there either
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
November 05 2015 14:04 GMT
#1372
On November 05 2015 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:51 udgnim wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate

Well the maps in overwatch are more difficult to remember, so that's a bad sign then ^^


don't know about more difficult to remember, just that there's been no call out system for map areas established in Overwatch yet
E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
November 05 2015 14:06 GMT
#1373
On November 05 2015 23:03 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 23:02 Jer99 wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:57 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:51 udgnim wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:46 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 05 2015 22:33 Jer99 wrote:
People should use the voice chat more, it's actually very well done

Absolutely! But even in CSGO people are still afraid (?) to use it. I would say that on average the people playing counterstrike are a lot more competetive than people playing something like overwatch, so we will see how this develops :D


in terms of CSGO, I think most people don't communicate primarily because they don't know the call out spots to communicate

Well the maps in overwatch are more difficult to remember, so that's a bad sign then ^^


It's just a matter of time before you remember all of the spots, I'm getting to know them pretty well, but no names for callouts yet.

I am just saying that csgo maps are way easier to remember and most people don't use proper callouts there either

Also, when it comes to a completely new game the consensus hasn’t formed on the terminology used on each map and what it refer to on the map. That will work itself out and then call outs will come more naturally.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
November 05 2015 14:28 GMT
#1374
On November 05 2015 22:44 smOOthMayDie wrote:
God I cant wait to get access, been watching streams for days!

Also, on the battle net beta settings, I have every game checked (including overwatch); but when I went to the overwatch website yesterday, on the BETA tab, after clicking on it, it said I've successfully registered for the beta.

I really hope that isn't why I wasn't invited T_T


I think you can probably rest assured that you're just unlucky, not stupid. =P
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
smOOthMayDie
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States997 Posts
November 05 2015 14:35 GMT
#1375
On November 05 2015 23:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2015 22:44 smOOthMayDie wrote:
God I cant wait to get access, been watching streams for days!

Also, on the battle net beta settings, I have every game checked (including overwatch); but when I went to the overwatch website yesterday, on the BETA tab, after clicking on it, it said I've successfully registered for the beta.

I really hope that isn't why I wasn't invited T_T


I think you can probably rest assured that you're just unlucky, not stupid. =P


Thanks for reassuring me ;D
twitch.tv/TKSaga twitter.com/TKSagaTV YT: Tinyurl.com/TKSaga
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 14:55 GMT
#1376
I hate tracer, sooo annoying
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-11-05 15:00:23
November 05 2015 14:55 GMT
#1377
She's super fragile though, blowing air in her direction will kill her

When I junkrat I just shift bomb her and she dies within 15feet radius
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
November 05 2015 15:00 GMT
#1378
On November 05 2015 23:55 Jer99 wrote:
She's super fragile though, blowing air in her direction will kill her


Could this also work through the monitor? :D
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
November 05 2015 15:01 GMT
#1379
On November 05 2015 23:55 Jer99 wrote:
She's super fragile though, blowing air in her direction will kill her

When I junkrat I just shift bomb her and she dies within 15feet radius

I mostly play pharah atm, i find it hard to hit her :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 05 2015 15:02 GMT
#1380
Hit me up Jeremy#1457
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 176 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20558
Calm 2155
Shuttle 336
White-Ra 179
Mini 165
ZZZero.O 117
firebathero 77
soO 9
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1594
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4800
Liquid`Hasu609
Other Games
summit1g6810
Liquid`RaSZi2316
FrodaN1816
fl0m1390
B2W.Neo929
olofmeister775
RotterdaM499
crisheroes321
IndyStarCraft 242
Pyrionflax205
Livibee200
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
BasetradeTV197
StarCraft 2
angryscii 27
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki40
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1504
• Shiphtur668
• WagamamaTV369
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 35m
Replay Cast
2h 35m
OSC
15h 35m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.