• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:13
CEST 03:13
KST 10:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7973 users

[1.6.4] FTB Minecraft TPPI server - Page 2

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12014 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-18 11:07:47
April 18 2014 11:07 GMT
#21
So basically, common sense as a general rule?

I was already working under that assumption, just wanted to know if there is something more specific.
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-20 20:46:55
April 18 2014 11:38 GMT
#22
This will likely be our map: (click for bigger picture)
[image loading]
map files Simply open pioneerviewer.htm and browse the map and its biomes+coordinates for a good location.
edit: the coordinates on that map need to be multiplied by 4 to get actual ingame coordinates.
(due to scaling)
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-18 17:12:51
April 18 2014 15:55 GMT
#23
mob griefing is off, creepers wont blow up your base.
There are 3 bedrock encased magnum torches to prevent mob spawns within 64blocks.
1 at spawn, 1 at the villager near spawn, 1 at mining world spawn.

Be sure to bring one of several types of bags with you mining, youll need the inventory slots!
Don't take any risks, you dont want to lose your stuff.
Careful with lava!
Make sure you put a waypoint at important location like your base/spawn.
Make sure you leave a deathmarker when you die so you can find your stuff easily. (usually on by default)

Good luck & Have fun!

e:SERVER IS NOW OPEN! IP IS ON IRC, OR PM ME
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
April 20 2014 01:44 GMT
#24
Craton pls.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
April 20 2014 20:46 GMT
#25
24 hour notice that the /home command will be removed tomorrow.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12014 Posts
April 20 2014 22:21 GMT
#26
What does /home do?
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 06:52:07
April 21 2014 06:51 GMT
#27
It can set a home location and teleport you to it.
http://servertools.matthewprenger.com/doku.php
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-21 17:01:29
April 21 2014 07:15 GMT
#28
likely 1.0.3 changes according to tppi github:
Enhanced Portals removed
JABBA added (barrel mod)
hardcore ender expansions id's changed+ Show Spoiler +

121  config/HardcoreEnderExpansion.cfg

@@ -5,33 +5,38 @@

####################



block {

- I:biomeCore=1235

- I:brewingStand=1236

- I:crossedDecoration=1237

- I:dungeonPuzzle=1238

- I:endFlower=1239

- I:endFlowerPot=1240

- I:endPowder=1241

- I:endTerrain=1242

- I:enderGoo=1243

- I:endermanHead=1244

- I:endermanSpawner=1245

- I:essenceAltar=1246

- I:igneousRock=1247

- I:indestructibleCarpet=1248

- I:infestationCauldron=1249

- I:instabilityOrbOre=1250

- I:laserBeam=1251

- I:obsidainStairs=1252

- I:obsidianEnd=1253

- I:obsidianSpecial=1254

- I:obsidianSpecialGlow=1255

- I:soulCharm=1256

- I:spookyLeaves=1257

- I:spookyLog=1258

- I:stardustOre=1259

- I:stardustPlaced=1261

- I:templeEndPortal=1262

+ I:biomeCore=3560

+ I:brewingStand=3561

+ I:corruptedEnergy1=3586

+ I:corruptedEnergy2=3587

+ I:crossedDecoration=3562

+ I:decompositionTable=3588

+ I:dungeonPuzzle=3563

+ I:endFlower=3564

+ I:endFlowerPot=3565

+ I:endPowder=3566

+ I:endTerrain=3567

+ I:enderGoo=3568

+ I:endermanHead=3569

+ I:endermanSpawner=3570

+ I:energyCluster=3589

+ I:energyExtractionTable=3590

+ I:essenceAltar=3571

+ I:igneousRock=3572

+ I:indestructibleCarpet=3591

+ I:infestationCauldron=3573

+ I:instabilityOrbOre=3574

+ I:laserBeam=3575

+ I:obsidainStairs=3576

+ I:obsidianEnd=3577

+ I:obsidianSpecial=3578

+ I:obsidianSpecialGlow=3579

+ I:soulCharm=3580

+ I:spookyLeaves=3581

+ I:spookyLog=3582

+ I:stardustOre=3583

+ I:stardustPlaced=3584

+ I:templeEndPortal=3585

}





@@ -40,6 +45,7 @@ block {

####################



general {

+ I:achievementStartId=3500

B:enableEndermapocalypse=true

B:enableMusic=true

B:enableTempleCaller=true

@@ -54,35 +60,38 @@ general {

####################



item {

- I:achievementLorePages=5345

- I:altarNexus=5346

- I:brewingStand=5347

- I:bucketEnderGoo=5348

- I:corporealMirageOrb=5349

- I:dragonEssence=5350

- I:drySplinter=5351

- I:endPowder=5352

- I:enderGem=5353

- I:enderPearl=5354

- I:endermanHead=5355

- I:endermanRelicRepaired=5356

- I:endermanRelicShattered=5357

- I:endoplasm=5358

- I:gemFragment=5359

- I:ghostTalisman=5360

- I:igneousRock=5361

- I:infestationRemedy=5362

- I:infestedBatWing=5363

- I:instabilityOrb=5364

- I:lorePage=5365

- I:musicDisk=5373

- I:number=5366

- I:potionOfInstability=5367

- I:silverfishBlood=5368

- I:spawnEggs=5369

- I:spectralWand=5372

- I:stardust=5370

- I:templeCaller=5371

+ I:achievementLorePages=26744

+ I:altarNexus=26745

+ I:brewingStand=26746

+ I:bucketEnderGoo=26747

+ I:corporealMirageOrb=26748

+ I:dragonEssence=26749

+ I:drySplinter=26750

+ I:endPowder=26751

+ I:enderCompendium=31741

+ I:enderGem=26752

+ I:enderPearl=26753

+ I:endermanHead=26754

+ I:endermanRelicRepaired=26755

+ I:endermanRelicShattered=26756

+ I:endoplasm=26757

+ I:gemFragment=26758

+ I:ghostTalisman=26759

+ I:igneousRock=26760

+ I:infestationRemedy=26761

+ I:infestedBatWing=26762

+ I:instabilityOrb=26763

+ I:knowledgeFragment=31740

+ I:lorePage=26764

+ I:minionContainer=31742

+ I:musicDisk=26765

+ I:number=26766

+ I:potionOfInstability=26767

+ I:silverfishBlood=26768

+ I:spawnEggs=26769

+ I:spectralWand=26770

+ I:stardust=26771

+ I:templeCaller=26772

}


another change coming sometime today:
- disable chance of getting Magic Essence from Magical Crops

changes are live, /home is gone, forgeirc has been added!
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
April 24 2014 18:46 GMT
#29
1.0.3 prerelease
changelog

I'm gonna try to update the server tomorrow.

- Config for Hardcore Ender Expansion was updated to match FTB universal configs. Blocks and items will disappear due to ID changes. It is recommended that you generate a new End dimension.
- Note: There will probably be more blocks disappearing NEXT update, when this pack gets released out of beta, due to merging with the very latest universal configs, which is necessary.
- Enhanced Portals 3 is GONE, no longer included, this is a safe update but all your EP3 items/blocks will disappear. Because of this, Mystcraft book receptacles have been re-enabled.
- Hardcore Ender Expansion IDs have CHANGED, we recommend regenerating your End dimensions else there will be large holes. We had to do this to comply with FTB universal IDs.
- You may lose modifiers on some Tcon tools, this is one-time-only from this update.
- Volatus/Tempus conflict was fixed.
- added that JABBA thing you all wanted.


DONT UPDATE YET, WE STILL ON 1.0.2
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12014 Posts
April 24 2014 20:15 GMT
#30
Also, very important:

Never use inverted cage lamps. We have found a pretty major bugs with those involved that crashes the server. So just don't use them.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
April 24 2014 22:43 GMT
#31
Well that's interesting. The version I had on my private server worked without incident. I wonder what's different.
twitch.tv/cratonz
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
April 25 2014 01:04 GMT
#32
On April 25 2014 07:43 Craton wrote:
Well that's interesting. The version I had on my private server worked without incident. I wonder what's different.

https://github.com/TPPI-Dev/TestPackPleaseIgnore/issues/317

Feel free to try it out yourself, crashed us in SSP as well. =P
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
April 25 2014 02:17 GMT
#33
My server is otherwise indisposed at the moment...

I meant more what's different internally.
twitch.tv/cratonz
CJ_Soviet
Profile Joined January 2011
United States37 Posts
April 27 2014 22:55 GMT
#34
Unless anyone has objections, I'd like to claim white black x
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 00:16:21
April 28 2014 00:13 GMT
#35
List of things thaumcraft has taken from me:

-2 pairs of nanogoggles trying to do an arcane infusion
-81 solar panels trying to use the crucible to do an order infusion

This mod is dumb.
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
April 28 2014 01:43 GMT
#36
Haha!

You need to get some stuff to 'stabilize' your infusion array. It's hard though, not really sure what/how to do it.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
April 28 2014 05:44 GMT
#37
thaumcraft stability
    +/-12 x and z, -5/+10 y relative to the runic matrix.
    No, all positions have the same impact.
    All types of items (there are actually 4, candles, skulls, crystals and 'airy' blocks - nodes and nitor) have the same stabilization effect.
    All skulls.
    All skulls have the same power.
    Variety doesn't matter.
    Symmetrical arrangement does matter, in fact, non-symmetrical arrangement actually decreases stability overall.
    y-placement doesn't matter, as long as it's within range.
    There's no cap.
Nitor and Aura Nodes don't stabilize infusion crafting anymore in TC 4.1.0
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
April 28 2014 06:24 GMT
#38
On April 28 2014 14:44 Aixler wrote:
thaumcraft stability
Show nested quote +
    +/-12 x and z, -5/+10 y relative to the runic matrix.
    No, all positions have the same impact.
    All types of items (there are actually 4, candles, skulls, crystals and 'airy' blocks - nodes and nitor) have the same stabilization effect.
    All skulls.
    All skulls have the same power.
    Variety doesn't matter.
    Symmetrical arrangement does matter, in fact, non-symmetrical arrangement actually decreases stability overall.
    y-placement doesn't matter, as long as it's within range.
    There's no cap.
Nitor and Aura Nodes don't stabilize infusion crafting anymore in TC 4.1.0


I planted silverwoods til I had 4 pure nodes by my infuser, and it still zapped my goggles twice. I think it just hates me.
Aixler
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands946 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 09:51:05
April 28 2014 08:46 GMT
#39
the console is being spammed by:
2014-04-13 10:32:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] true
2014-04-13 10:32:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] true
2014-04-13 10:32:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] false
2014-04-13 10:32:40 [INFO] [STDOUT] false
once per tick, so 20 times per second.

This is caused by: placing nightshade from Botania on the ground.

Whoever bonemealed some grass and put down this flower, please be so kind as to remove it.

It makes the console hard to use, and log files to reach huge sizes, no direct impact to server.
We haven't seen this until now because its generation has been disabled. Next update has this fixed.

[image loading]
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-28 14:26:27
April 28 2014 14:25 GMT
#40
This is why you use debug directives and conditional compilation, mod developers.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft519
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta13
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft519
WinterStarcraft285
RuFF_SC2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 807
White-Ra 155
Noble 75
NaDa 69
Hyuk 54
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4909
Counter-Strike
taco 356
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox612
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor714
Other Games
summit1g8440
Coldzera 822
JimRising 581
C9.Mang0365
ViBE62
ArmadaUGS51
Mew2King43
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21332
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 47m
Online Event
9h 47m
FEL
14h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.