• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8492 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 36

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 60 Next
Lemstar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States387 Posts
November 02 2013 20:19 GMT
#701
Who wants to play BBCP but can't afford the $70 sticker price? I've put together a couple of gameshare groups for it, and I can host another one if there's interest.
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-02 22:20:28
November 02 2013 21:58 GMT
#702
If only I had a Playstation, last one I played was Continuum Shift. Love the series tho and the new characters look like they're a lot of fun T_T

Same with the GG games, the new one looks amazing but I doubt I will ever get to play it. And chances that Arc Sys will release games on PC are slim to none.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 02 2013 22:33 GMT
#703
Well, Calimity Trigger exist on PC and even had cross play with Xbox, so you never know..
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
November 02 2013 23:26 GMT
#704
A man can hope, but they haven't released a game on PC since CT, and BBCP & GGXrd won't even get a release on xbox.

Fingers crossed.
CaM27
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium392 Posts
November 05 2013 09:18 GMT
#705
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this genre of games. Can anyone recommend me the game to be played on PC, i own a xbox controller..
Lemstar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States387 Posts
November 05 2013 10:48 GMT
#706
Get Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition when it's on sale.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 05 2013 10:57 GMT
#707
On November 05 2013 18:18 CaM27 wrote:
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this genre of games. Can anyone recommend me the game to be played on PC, i own a xbox controller..


Street Fighter 4 is the standard. King of Fighters XIII and Skullgirls are faster, more advanced games, but they are also fun. All of these games can be purchased through Steam.

Re: all the BlazBlue talk, I've been having soooo much fun with BBCP. To be honest, I was always more interested in Guilty Gear and Persona before this, and played BlazBlue only rarely, but BBCP is miles above every other version of BlazBlue so far. The game is faster, meter gain is at a reasonable level, and the new burst system is a great improvement. Also, the new characters they added are some of the most unique and fun designs in the game. I've been playing ~12 hours a day and I can't get enough. I heavily recommend for new players to give the game a shot.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
gTank
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria2668 Posts
November 05 2013 11:04 GMT
#708
On November 05 2013 19:57 Cel.erity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2013 18:18 CaM27 wrote:
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this genre of games. Can anyone recommend me the game to be played on PC, i own a xbox controller..


Street Fighter 4 is the standard. King of Fighters XIII and Skullgirls are faster, more advanced games, but they are also fun. All of these games can be purchased through Steam.

Re: all the BlazBlue talk, I've been having soooo much fun with BBCP. To be honest, I was always more interested in Guilty Gear and Persona before this, and played BlazBlue only rarely, but BBCP is miles above every other version of BlazBlue so far. The game is faster, meter gain is at a reasonable level, and the new burst system is a great improvement. Also, the new characters they added are some of the most unique and fun designs in the game. I've been playing ~12 hours a day and I can't get enough. I heavily recommend for new players to give the game a shot.


Is it PS3 only?
One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and kablooie!
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 05 2013 11:09 GMT
#709
Yeah, it's only on PS3. Got my copy last week and I have been playing the shit out of it. Azrael for the win.

Also, I have been playing a lot more Gundam Extreme Vs lately since my room mates got copies too. Namco, please make it state side so people can enjoy the goodness
Twitter: @KingKosi
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
November 05 2013 14:37 GMT
#710
On November 05 2013 18:18 CaM27 wrote:
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this genre of games. Can anyone recommend me the game to be played on PC, i own a xbox controller..

If you plan on playing alone, get Street Fighter 4.

If you have friends to play with locally, get King of Fighters XIII.

This might just be my opinion though. I found the faster-paced, flashy games like KoF to be a riot with friends back when I was really bad and not playing to improve (party games, etc).
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
November 13 2013 10:08 GMT
#711
Since nobody's mentioned it, the voting for Capcom Cup closed last week:

http://shoryuken.com/2013/11/06/capcom-cup-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-community-vote-results-announced/


Nemo
EG|Justin Wong
Kane Blueriver
EMP|IFC YipeS
ABEGEN
AGE|NYChrisG
coL|Filipino Champ
BT|MarlinPie

Nemo was actually #1 in the voting, what? I guess he networked a lot in Japan. I don't really agree with KBR and MarlinPie being there as they're not on the same level (has MarlinPie even been playing?), but they're crowd favorites I guess. The other 6 are my top choices, so it's a good result overall.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
November 13 2013 15:46 GMT
#712
Marlinpie has said he's unsure if he can make it (and then the 9th voted player would replace, etc.) due to work, but I think if he can end up making it he'll put in some work to come prepared.

There's been a lot of controversy about the list, but they were trying to push voting for the hype, and not just the best 8 players. So KBR, Marlin, Yipes, etc. were kind of expected. I'll be watching regardless. Line-up could be better, OR worse, but it's still pretty damn solid and I'm excited.
HeatEXTEND
Profile Joined October 2012
Netherlands836 Posts
November 14 2013 23:16 GMT
#713
For anyone interested, Skullgirls is currently having a free-to-play weekend on steam. Would recommend !
knuckle
Kingkosi
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States1215 Posts
November 15 2013 19:22 GMT
#714
Oh my gawd this trailer! I want now!

Twitter: @KingKosi
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 17 2013 01:52 GMT
#715
Man, Killer Instinct looks pretty fresh

The combo breaker make more sense now, and the game looks awesome.

The beat during the Ultra combo is just so freaking hype.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
November 17 2013 03:21 GMT
#716
I would play the shit out of BBCP if it was released on a non-PS platform.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
November 18 2013 07:36 GMT
#717
For those of you who have the PC version of SkullGirls. Remember that Squigly will only be free DLC until the 22th of November, so if you don't have her already go get her now!
EZ4ENCE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-19 20:00:11
November 19 2013 19:57 GMT
#718
PSN store just updated with two new (old) titles: Aquapazza and Soul Calibur II HD.

Everybody knows what Soul Calibur is, I assume. I haven't played it since its arcade days, so I'm pretty excited to try it out again.

Aquapazza is an anime game that focuses heavily on footsies and spacing. It has a slow pace like Street Fighter and essentially zero execution requirements, as most of the optimal combos are just 3-hit chains into sweeps or special moves. Great for beginners. I haven't had too much time with the game yet, but I hope some other people try it out.

Some resources:
http://8wayrun.com/forums/soulcalibur-tactics.4/
http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/AquaPazza
We found Dove in a soapless place.
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
November 20 2013 19:08 GMT
#719
SkullGirls is on sale on the Humble Bundle store! Another game to get the game cheaper.
EZ4ENCE
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-30 11:34:27
November 30 2013 11:31 GMT
#720
rip america

[image loading]
thanks to conrad

context:
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1426
WardiTV670
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko455
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7035
Bisu 2278
Jaedong 965
EffOrt 513
Horang2 488
actioN 345
Mini 240
ZerO 199
Larva 145
ggaemo 130
[ Show more ]
Pusan 123
Mind 111
Barracks 87
Shinee 69
Bale 66
Hyun 61
Sea.KH 61
Sharp 60
Snow 60
Killer 39
Dewaltoss 36
ToSsGirL 34
hero 32
Sacsri 24
scan(afreeca) 20
sorry 20
NotJumperer 19
zelot 16
Noble 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2943
qojqva1149
Dendi1044
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1115
markeloff162
Other Games
hiko493
B2W.Neo448
crisheroes280
DeMusliM219
Pyrionflax188
Livibee119
QueenE77
Mew2King60
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV989
League of Legends
• Jankos1918
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 9m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.