• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:49
CEST 22:49
KST 05:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9125 users

Fighting Games 2013-14 [FGC] - Page 35

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 60 Next
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 13 2013 06:25 GMT
#681
Anyone know how it went for Bubblan at Shadowloo Marvel?
EZ4ENCE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 13 2013 08:27 GMT
#682
On October 13 2013 15:25 WindWolf wrote:
Anyone know how it went for Bubblan at Shadowloo Marvel?


Who? The results don't mention him in the top 16, at least.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Looms
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4624 Posts
October 13 2013 09:02 GMT
#683
On October 13 2013 17:27 Cel.erity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2013 15:25 WindWolf wrote:
Anyone know how it went for Bubblan at Shadowloo Marvel?


Who? The results don't mention him in the top 16, at least.


the Swedish guy who plays Zero/Trish/Vergil. he is a kof player too.

he lost to Abegen in winners and I'm pretty sure he got T-13th in Marvel
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
October 17 2013 13:18 GMT
#684
socal regionals in irvine feb 28-march 2 2014

see you there
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 18 2013 12:32 GMT
#685
DHW SF4AE is gonna be pretty sweet. Seems to be a pretty stacked competition with many top players already announced and probably more to come. I am looking forward to seeing Daigo playing again. Crushed Xian and Infiltration in FT10s and then out in pool play at Tokyo Game Show (if I remember correctly), I wonder what happened.
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
October 18 2013 15:16 GMT
#686
On October 18 2013 21:32 kuresuti wrote:
DHW SF4AE is gonna be pretty sweet. Seems to be a pretty stacked competition with many top players already announced and probably more to come. I am looking forward to seeing Daigo playing again. Crushed Xian and Infiltration in FT10s and then out in pool play at Tokyo Game Show (if I remember correctly), I wonder what happened.


Kyabetsu is like, really good, nothing strange happened.
Daigo just got derped by Viper a bit. :p
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
October 18 2013 15:57 GMT
#687
I'm happy that Xian is coming over. Now the Swedes have a reason to train even harder for DHW
EZ4ENCE
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
October 19 2013 08:30 GMT
#688
The Super Smash Brothers documentary that's out on YouTube is very, very good. I was gonna watch an episode or so a day, and ended up binge watching the whole thing. Highly recommended to, well, just about anyone.

Here's episode 1.

TL+ Member
rabidch
Profile Joined January 2010
United States20289 Posts
October 21 2013 10:58 GMT
#689
On October 19 2013 17:30 Aylear wrote:
The Super Smash Brothers documentary that's out on YouTube is very, very good. I was gonna watch an episode or so a day, and ended up binge watching the whole thing. Highly recommended to, well, just about anyone.

Here's episode 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgWH-qXpv8&feature=player_embedded

holy shit i remember watching that Mike's (i think it was mike) game over series of videos wayyyy back
LiquidDota StaffOnly a true king can play the King.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 21 2013 13:42 GMT
#690
Just a reminder that BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is being released in ~2 days for those willing to import. The digital version will be available on the JP PSN on Wednesday night US time, and physical preorders should arrive Monday-Tuesday of next week. The game is region-free, so you can netplay with anyone, even if they have a different version of the game. US/EU region lobbies are available from day 1.

If you are on the fence, there are some rumors that the Hong Kong version will contain (likely lesser quality) English subtitles and language options, so you might want to wait and see if that's true before making a purchase.

The NA/EU release will likely be in late Feb-early Mar of next year, so it's quite a wait, which is why so many people are importing.

A quick guide for those unfamiliar on how to import or buy from the JP PSN store: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101
We found Dove in a soapless place.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 20:13:02
October 22 2013 04:03 GMT
#691


How am I seeing this for the first time? O_o

I absolutely love that Duo Lon reset at around 10:40 hahahahaa I love Woo

Edit: OH GOD THAT ATHENA LOL
Forever Young
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 19:54:51
October 22 2013 19:37 GMT
#692


So apparently you can vote for who you want to go to the Marvel Capcom Cup.
Voted for Yipes, Angelic and Xian
Edit: If I had a fourth vote, it would go to Lythero
EZ4ENCE
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 22 2013 19:49 GMT
#693
I voted Yipes, Chris G, and Zak Bennett. Outside shot for Zak to get in, but hey.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
October 22 2013 20:22 GMT
#694
If you dont vote KBR & Ranmasama you're probably a bad person.
Cel.erity
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4890 Posts
October 22 2013 20:44 GMT
#695
I can't stand watching KBR play, to be honest. It's always a struggle of his bad execution vs his opponent's awkward unfamiliarity with his team. He's been really nice the couple of times I've talked to him, but even he admits that he's not particularly good at the game.
We found Dove in a soapless place.
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-22 21:03:54
October 22 2013 20:57 GMT
#696
Bad execution? He's no marlin but as far as doing what his characters need to he seems to almost always be on point. Furthermore he's one of the smartest players and absolutely brilliant at pushing the limits of his characters and playing them in a way that's way scarier than most. I'm definitely biased because I've gotten to play him a few times and he's always been an awesome guy, but you're the first (I think) to ever tell me they don't like watching KBR. How did you feel about that ft15 vs Fooblat?

@sung_moon, I love that video. Our local athena player just hated life for a week after seeing how insane woo's random selected athena is. Also made me realize how good saiki's st D is as a confirm.
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-23 03:06:53
October 23 2013 03:02 GMT
#697
Yea I'm stealing that st.D.

And I'm sorry, but I just can't root for KBR (at least in UMVC3). Yea watching somebody pick that team is cool/different, but I can't stand watching brutes picked in UMVC3 at least.

I went Yipes/Zac Bennet/Moons. I would of actually picked Chris G/Flip Champ, but I figure they should get in pretty easily.

edit: The east coast bias in me is strong
Forever Young
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
October 26 2013 07:34 GMT
#698
TTT2 Global Championships in Korea going on right now, JDCR from Korea getting bodied by a kid from the Phillipines.
http://www.twitch.tv/cafeid
Commentator
WindWolf
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Sweden11767 Posts
November 01 2013 19:11 GMT
#699
In SkullGirls, I just noticed that Double's color 19 makes her slowly shift color over time. It's so cool. Almost makes me wanna ditch Parasoul on my team
EZ4ENCE
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
November 02 2013 00:42 GMT
#700
Listening to Valle on leveluplive stream every other day is funny/ informative.
The guy definitely has ideas and ambitions still.
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 167
RuFF_SC2 153
IndyStarCraft 127
ZombieGrub92
Nina 69
Nathanias 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2486
Shuttle 434
910 62
Mind 62
Bale 12
Counter-Strike
Fnx 747
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1010
Other Games
summit1g6058
Grubby2644
Beastyqt552
shahzam525
ToD225
C9.Mang0190
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 34
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2935
League of Legends
• TFBlade598
Other Games
• imaqtpie879
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.