• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:01
CEST 21:01
KST 04:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9500 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 3

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 198 199 200 Next
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 08 2013 16:55 GMT
#41
On January 09 2013 01:12 Unleashing wrote:


Edit: Also i think the third game will be Z, you know X, Y and Z coordinates, 3D and all that


If you look at the japanese logo in the OP you can see a double Helix.
Pokemon Master
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 08 2013 17:00 GMT
#42
On January 08 2013 22:42 BLinD-RawR wrote:
these starters are the worst looking till date.

I think these are the coolest since Pearl Platinum and Diamond.

In the woods, there lurks..
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 08 2013 17:02 GMT
#43
On January 09 2013 01:52 Noocta wrote:
I wonder how this one will work on emulator. :<

Probably will look the same as when you turn the 3D off on the 3DS.
It's your boy Guzma!
Kuja900
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States3564 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-08 17:07:58
January 08 2013 17:06 GMT
#44
i wonder of the the legendary pokemon with the antlers is based of the deer god from Mononoke if anyone else remembers that, they look very similar. Also it doens't even look like they are trying with the starting pokemon anymore they look like generic red/blue/green things.
OMG you nasty gurl
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
January 08 2013 17:07 GMT
#45
Hopefully after they release Z, they'll start working on the RSE generation remakes for the 3DS.
Commentator
threesxmafia
Profile Joined December 2010
United States131 Posts
January 08 2013 17:12 GMT
#46
Damn, haven't even finished Black/White 2. Looks like I'm buying a 3DS now.
this is the only thing worth giving your life for. RIP TSL + RIP KT Violet
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 08 2013 17:13 GMT
#47
I'm not a fan of change....I want to stay on the DS T_T

I love Black/White/B2/W2

They're so much better than D/P

I really hope X/Y don't turn out like D/P
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Arceus
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Vietnam8333 Posts
January 08 2013 17:17 GMT
#48
On January 09 2013 02:07 GTR wrote:
Hopefully after they release Z, they'll start working on the RSE generation remakes for the 3DS.

I still bump RSE music everyday best gen ever for me
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
January 08 2013 17:22 GMT
#49
On January 09 2013 02:13 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I'm not a fan of change....I want to stay on the DS T_T

I love Black/White/B2/W2

They're so much better than D/P

I really hope X/Y don't turn out like D/P


Considering the only major flaw behind D/P was the over world its very unlikely that will happen with the switch to 3d.
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 08 2013 17:39 GMT
#50
On January 09 2013 02:22 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 02:13 VirgilSC2 wrote:
I'm not a fan of change....I want to stay on the DS T_T

I love Black/White/B2/W2

They're so much better than D/P

I really hope X/Y don't turn out like D/P


Considering the only major flaw behind D/P was the over world its very unlikely that will happen with the switch to 3d.


what was wrong with the overworld in D/P? I quite liked it. I didn't like though when running there always the game seemed to 'hitch' after every few steps. Something they fixed in HeartGold/SoulSilver and Platinum.
Pokemon Master
Seri
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
England86 Posts
January 08 2013 17:51 GMT
#51
Does it look like it has diagonal movement this time? o0
Never Forget KT Zergs Hoejja <3 Action <3 Crazy-Hydra <3
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
January 08 2013 18:50 GMT
#52
I really hope the fire starter is not another fire/fighter type or just plain fire like cyndaquil.
Zorgaz
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden2951 Posts
January 08 2013 19:03 GMT
#53
So psyched for a new game as always, as usual I'm not too impressed with the starters, but i guess I'll get used to them as i have with earlier. Nothing beats Gen 1 starters though .

I'm lucky my bro got me a 3DS this christmas!
Furthermore, I think the Collosi should be removed! (Zorgaz -Terran/AbrA-Random/Zorg-Dota2) Guineapigs <3
Seiniyta
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium1815 Posts
January 08 2013 19:14 GMT
#54
On January 09 2013 02:51 Seri wrote:
Does it look like it has diagonal movement this time? o0


Still seems grid based.

Pokemon Master
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 08 2013 19:35 GMT
#55
On January 09 2013 03:50 DMXD wrote:
I really hope the fire starter is not another fire/fighter type or just plain fire like cyndaquil.

If the announcement video is anything to bank on it looks like we're going to get

Grass/Dark
Fire/Psychic
Water/Fighting
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Unleashing
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark14978 Posts
January 08 2013 19:45 GMT
#56
On January 09 2013 04:14 Seiniyta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 02:51 Seri wrote:
Does it look like it has diagonal movement this time? o0


Still seems grid based.


No the part that the gym has diogonal walking paths hints at diagonal movement heavily, IMHO.
And i've seen pokémon related sites mention how much they were looking forward to diagonal movement.
From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 08 2013 20:55 GMT
#57
So I played a bit of R/B and liked it but the only Pokemon game I owned was Yellow and I LOVED it. I have not played another Pokemon game since. So how would a game like this ‘feel’ for me?
.:RoS:.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
January 08 2013 20:56 GMT
#58
On January 09 2013 05:55 fifasnipe2224 wrote:
So I played a bit of R/B and liked it but the only Pokemon game I owned was Yellow and I LOVED it. I have not played another Pokemon game since. So how would a game like this ‘feel’ for me?


Like "wtf pokemon are these, oh wow thats a pikachu" and everything will pick itself up
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
January 08 2013 20:58 GMT
#59
On January 09 2013 05:55 fifasnipe2224 wrote:
So I played a bit of R/B and liked it but the only Pokemon game I owned was Yellow and I LOVED it. I have not played another Pokemon game since. So how would a game like this ‘feel’ for me?

If you've played one, you've played them all. But now it looks nicer, feels smoother, and has fancy features. You'll learn all the new species before too long.
It's your boy Guzma!
fifasnipe2224
Profile Joined January 2011
United States243 Posts
January 08 2013 21:43 GMT
#60
Sounds good. About how many Pokemon will be in this game? Will any of the 151 be in it?? What new features (or features in older games that I have not played) should I look forward to???
.:RoS:.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 198 199 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1868
RotterdaM944
TaKeTV 361
IndyStarCraft 208
SteadfastSC107
ZombieGrub93
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1868
RotterdaM 944
IndyStarCraft 208
MaxPax 183
RuFF_SC2 131
SteadfastSC 107
ZombieGrub93
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3016
Shuttle 589
Dewaltoss 102
910 74
Zeus 72
Mind 67
ToSsGirL 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3424
Counter-Strike
fl0m5266
pashabiceps1352
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4186
Liquid`Hasu442
Other Games
singsing1980
Beastyqt767
ceh9467
mouzStarbuck357
C9.Mang0138
ToD103
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 148
• StrangeGG 36
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie598
• Shiphtur267
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.