• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7128 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 198

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 Next
Dizmaul
Profile Joined March 2010
United States831 Posts
September 03 2014 17:37 GMT
#3941
On September 04 2014 02:30 Beavo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 02:21 Terranasaur wrote:
On September 04 2014 02:16 Beavo wrote:
What do you guys think of this team I am making. I am not a competative pokemon player but I am starting to learn. I am trying not to use anyone super OP.

Blazakin (Adament)
Milotic (Bold)
Scizor (Adament)
Tyranitar (Adament)
Dragonite (Adament)

Not sure who else to go for really. Any one else out there thats super under rated?


If you're trying not to use anyone super OP, then Blaziken is a bad choice. That's pretty much the best pokemon in the game.


really hes not listed once on all the lists and the competative stats I looked up?


I haven't played competitively in awhile but when I did Blaziken/mega was always in the Uber (highest) tier. So he was almost never seen. Where were you looking?
It is what it is
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
September 03 2014 18:16 GMT
#3942
why are we just singling out blaziken, that entire list is top tier except milotic
I come in for the scraps
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
September 03 2014 18:20 GMT
#3943
Because Blaziken is the only Uber on that list, as far as I remember. The rest are just good commonly used pokemon.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
September 03 2014 19:20 GMT
#3944
If you were looking at VGC lists, then Blaziken is banned since he's not Kalos native. If you were looking at OU lists, then Blaziken is banned because Smogon decided fairly early that mega or not he's too good. Though I think if you want to play Blaziken with Blaze it should be fine.

As for underrated, I personally think Donphan, Tentacruel, Sableye, and Noivern are pretty underrated. Whimsicott is another one of my personal favorites, but typing makes me cry..
boomer hands
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
September 03 2014 19:24 GMT
#3945
On September 04 2014 02:30 Beavo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 02:21 Terranasaur wrote:
On September 04 2014 02:16 Beavo wrote:
What do you guys think of this team I am making. I am not a competative pokemon player but I am starting to learn. I am trying not to use anyone super OP.

Blazakin (Adament)
Milotic (Bold)
Scizor (Adament)
Tyranitar (Adament)
Dragonite (Adament)

Not sure who else to go for really. Any one else out there thats super under rated?


If you're trying not to use anyone super OP, then Blaziken is a bad choice. That's pretty much the best pokemon in the game.


really hes not listed once on all the lists and the competative stats I looked up?


Because he's banned. Because he's the best Poke in the game.

As far as underrated Pokes go, I love Alakazam and Starmie. I've got a soft spot for Gen 1, but those two have always been my favorite sweepers.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Beavo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada293 Posts
September 03 2014 20:15 GMT
#3946
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite
No one remembers second place
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 20:29:25
September 03 2014 20:23 GMT
#3947
On September 04 2014 05:15 Beavo wrote:
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite


Dragonite has Hurricane. Fly is pretty terrible. And a mixed set seems terrible. Most sets have Dragon Dance to make up for his terrible speed.

Due to all the priority setup mons out there I pretty much think ExtremeSpeed is a must. I haven't been to Smogon in a while but something like:

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake/Fire Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Dance

Lum Berry

is pretty close to standard. One way of taking advantage of his Multiscale is to set up.

Try looking up movesets as well. I've played for about 2 years now and I still pretty much stick to the recommended sets. After you've understood the game more, you can start swapping moves in.

Blaziken's banned because of Speed Boost. After a Speed Boost or two and maybe a Swords Dance he becomes really hard to deal with with most regular Pokes not named Mega Pinsir or Talonflame.
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Beavo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada293 Posts
September 03 2014 20:31 GMT
#3948
On September 04 2014 05:23 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 05:15 Beavo wrote:
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite


Dragonite has Hurricane. Fly is pretty terrible. And a mixed set seems terrible. Most sets have Dragon Dance to make up for his terrible speed.

Due to all the priority setup mons out there I pretty much think ExtremeSpeed is a must. I haven't been to Smogon in a while but something like:

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake/Fire Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Dance

Lum Berry

is pretty close to standard. One way of taking advantage of his Multiscale is to set up.

Try looking up movesets as well. I've played for about 2 years now and I still pretty much stick to the recommended sets. After you've understood the game more, you can start swapping moves in.


I only plan to use fly until I beat the elite/champion. Extremespeed does not seem worth the hassle to me for what I plan to do.

Was I right about fire punch, Is that how it works. Because I want to do this with Blazikin too for high jump kick.
No one remembers second place
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 20:36:32
September 03 2014 20:36 GMT
#3949
On September 04 2014 05:31 Beavo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 05:23 IntoTheEmo wrote:
On September 04 2014 05:15 Beavo wrote:
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite


Dragonite has Hurricane. Fly is pretty terrible. And a mixed set seems terrible. Most sets have Dragon Dance to make up for his terrible speed.

Due to all the priority setup mons out there I pretty much think ExtremeSpeed is a must. I haven't been to Smogon in a while but something like:

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake/Fire Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Dance

Lum Berry

is pretty close to standard. One way of taking advantage of his Multiscale is to set up.

Try looking up movesets as well. I've played for about 2 years now and I still pretty much stick to the recommended sets. After you've understood the game more, you can start swapping moves in.


I only plan to use fly until I beat the elite/champion. Extremespeed does not seem worth the hassle to me for what I plan to do.

Was I right about fire punch, Is that how it works. Because I want to do this with Blazikin too for high jump kick.


Oh so you're not really going to try your hand at competitive. Thought your post implied that you were going to start. In any case do whatever you want.

As I recall Dragonite learns Fire Punch by going back to the Move Reminder or whatever after he's evolved. I had one pre PokeBank so it doesn't have ExtremeSpeed. Do not like not having that

Tried Aegislash? It got banned to Ubers recently :o
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
September 03 2014 20:43 GMT
#3950
If one of you guys need an ExSpeed Dragonite I've got like 3 boxes of Dratini's i could give you.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
Beavo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada293 Posts
September 03 2014 21:04 GMT
#3951
On September 04 2014 05:43 Terranasaur wrote:
If one of you guys need an ExSpeed Dragonite I've got like 3 boxes of Dratini's i could give you.


Oh man that would be awesome. That would be awesome, do you want anything specific in return?
No one remembers second place
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
September 03 2014 21:23 GMT
#3952
If you guys need anything let me know. I enjoy making walls and stalls so I have a collection of Chansey, Snorlax, Slowbro, Ferroseed, Clefable, Sableye, etc. Only thing I don't have that I'm looking for is a regenerator tangela. That and now a certain electric squirrel.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Purind
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Canada3562 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-03 23:06:46
September 03 2014 23:05 GMT
#3953
Beavo, I'd say your team is very physical. Look at all those Adamants! Tyranitar can run special moves (you'd just have to change your nature) but it's not exactly a special attacker. It's mainly physical with some special coverage. Dragonite can be special but the only decent special attacker IMO is rain abuser with Thunder and Hurricane and your team is not exactly a rain team.

I think your team would have trouble getting through Gliscor, Landorus-Therian, Venusaur and probably Hippowdon as well. Perhaps something like Starmie, Greninja (with Extrasensory) or Latios/Latias could work out.

Scizor and Tyranitar can be scary offensively, but I think defensive versions of those two are a better fit on your team

Team's looking pretty good so far. It can be better definitely, but it's a good start. If you're raising all of these on cartridge, you'll atleast have a solid base to build a team around, in case you find that your team's not meshing well. For example, if you go offensive on Scizor, Blaziken, Dragonite and Tyranitar (Dragon Dance on the latter two), well you may find your team works very poorly together but hey, when you go on to make your next team, you have 4 very potent pokemon to build around.
Trucy Wright is hot
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
September 03 2014 23:17 GMT
#3954
If you want to learn to play competitive, playing on Pokemon Showdown is much better than trying to raise Wifi teams. If you just want really nifty teams for in-game, Battle Maison and Wifi with friends then so long as it's decent it'll be fine. There's no need to stress over it.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Beavo
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada293 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-04 03:54:53
September 04 2014 03:53 GMT
#3955
On September 04 2014 08:05 Purind wrote:
Beavo, I'd say your team is very physical. Look at all those Adamants! Tyranitar can run special moves (you'd just have to change your nature) but it's not exactly a special attacker. It's mainly physical with some special coverage. Dragonite can be special but the only decent special attacker IMO is rain abuser with Thunder and Hurricane and your team is not exactly a rain team.

I think your team would have trouble getting through Gliscor, Landorus-Therian, Venusaur and probably Hippowdon as well. Perhaps something like Starmie, Greninja (with Extrasensory) or Latios/Latias could work out.

Scizor and Tyranitar can be scary offensively, but I think defensive versions of those two are a better fit on your team

Team's looking pretty good so far. It can be better definitely, but it's a good start. If you're raising all of these on cartridge, you'll atleast have a solid base to build a team around, in case you find that your team's not meshing well. For example, if you go offensive on Scizor, Blaziken, Dragonite and Tyranitar (Dragon Dance on the latter two), well you may find your team works very poorly together but hey, when you go on to make your next team, you have 4 very potent pokemon to build around.


I am but at the same time I am not. I am just learning, I have played most of the games but never really bred pokemon until now. I still dont know what EVs are. I just learned what natures are and how to tell what the best ones are for each pokemon/style.

I don't really have access to any of the older games right now and I am avoiding some like greninja charizard venusaur because my wife plans on picking them for her team. But I have many of them in my poke bank for further down the road.

I am also thinking of going umbreon for nostalgia puposes. He can be pretty tanky and annoying i hear with the right move sets.
No one remembers second place
Rho_
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States971 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-06 19:59:18
September 06 2014 19:53 GMT
#3956
On August 18 2014 04:54 Zealously wrote:
I just spent the better part of the day transferring all the Pokémon I've gathered over the course of 11 years to my Pokémon Y for no apparent reason other than the fact that having 5 PC boxes full of every half-decent or rare bastard you can think of is extremely satisfying. Digging through boxes in search of my half-forgotten Pokémon Ruby and Emerald cartridges? Check. Going through the tedious and stupid minigames (+"glitches") required to send Pokémon from Gen III to Gen VI? Check. The best part is that I feel like the time was well spent. Damn nostalgia.

Also, if anyone still plays and wants to do stuff (I have perfect torchics and shinies and whatnot), my friend code is 2294 4354 0127


Added you. I am 0559-6814-1430

Edit: I also added Seraph and Onekobold.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-07 14:28:24
September 07 2014 14:28 GMT
#3957
sorry Beavo for not responding to your PM

I can't get stuff from older games because I don't own a 5th gen game :/ I own 4th gen games but I can't directly transfer them.

edit: Name: B_R
FC: 2595-2293-9344
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Rho_
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States971 Posts
September 15 2014 23:06 GMT
#3958
Anyone have enigma berries?
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-15 23:18:09
September 15 2014 23:16 GMT
#3959
On September 04 2014 05:23 IntoTheEmo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 05:15 Beavo wrote:
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite


Dragonite has Hurricane. Fly is pretty terrible. And a mixed set seems terrible. Most sets have Dragon Dance to make up for his terrible speed.

Due to all the priority setup mons out there I pretty much think ExtremeSpeed is a must. I haven't been to Smogon in a while but something like:

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake/Fire Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Dance

Lum Berry

is pretty close to standard. One way of taking advantage of his Multiscale is to set up.

Try looking up movesets as well. I've played for about 2 years now and I still pretty much stick to the recommended sets. After you've understood the game more, you can start swapping moves in.

Blaziken's banned because of Speed Boost. After a Speed Boost or two and maybe a Swords Dance he becomes really hard to deal with with most regular Pokes not named Mega Pinsir or Talonflame.

I think i ran Multiscale/Weakness Policy
Immediatly dragon dance(if they switch or whatever its cool, if not you can activate WP + Dragon dance and seriously wreck kids.)

Dragon Claw/Thunder Punch/Extreme Speed/DD

Also, I'd throw Protean Greninja in there, he's really a staple on ALL of my teams, just because of Protean
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
IntoTheEmo
Profile Joined February 2009
Singapore1170 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-17 00:32:34
September 17 2014 00:30 GMT
#3960
On September 16 2014 08:16 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 04 2014 05:23 IntoTheEmo wrote:
On September 04 2014 05:15 Beavo wrote:
Him being banned makes sense. I think I am going to go with him anyways because my wife and freind in europe whos gonna play at the same time both want Charizard.

Another random question for my Dragonite. I think the moveset I want to go is:

Outrage
Fly
Thunderbolt/Dragon Dance
Fire punch

on this site it says that he can learn fire punch at level 1. Does this mean as soon as i go to the guy/lady who makes you remember moves i can learn it?

http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/dragonite


Dragonite has Hurricane. Fly is pretty terrible. And a mixed set seems terrible. Most sets have Dragon Dance to make up for his terrible speed.

Due to all the priority setup mons out there I pretty much think ExtremeSpeed is a must. I haven't been to Smogon in a while but something like:

Outrage/Dragon Claw
Earthquake/Fire Punch
ExtremeSpeed
Dragon Dance

Lum Berry

is pretty close to standard. One way of taking advantage of his Multiscale is to set up.

Try looking up movesets as well. I've played for about 2 years now and I still pretty much stick to the recommended sets. After you've understood the game more, you can start swapping moves in.

Blaziken's banned because of Speed Boost. After a Speed Boost or two and maybe a Swords Dance he becomes really hard to deal with with most regular Pokes not named Mega Pinsir or Talonflame.


I think i ran Multiscale/Weakness Policy
Immediatly dragon dance(if they switch or whatever its cool, if not you can activate WP + Dragon dance and seriously wreck kids.)

Dragon Claw/Thunder Punch/Extreme Speed/DD

Also, I'd throw Protean Greninja in there, he's really a staple on ALL of my teams, just because of Protean


Ahh yeah Weakness Policy. Seen that quite a bit too. I think EQ/Fire Punch was for Aegislash (and Ferrothorn/Scizor I guess) pre Aegi ban (haven't been to Smogon after that, so I'm not really up to date with those happenings). Not sure about this, but I think Azumarill can take a Thunderpunch fairly well, and maybe Togekiss isn't that big of a threat in OU?

Anyway, the person I was replying to apparently isn't really planning on going competitive, just toying with the idea of it or something. In which case Greninja isn't as good I think? I doubt it'd be able to 1 shot that many things in the Maison. It can't really take hits, like good ol Alakazam.

I've been using Talonflame/Aegislash on most of mine. It's nice to be able to fall back on a safe cleaner. Will be more active again when ORAS hits and the meta changes again.
MMOs kill APM. However Proleague plus BW Proscene music increase APM -> 100. 이제동 Fighting! Highest ranked Jaedong owner in FPL10 = clearly #1 Jaedong fan~! <- Keeping my sig from 2010
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 62
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft396
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm165
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1032
• Stunt303
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 42m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 42m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 42m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.