• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

Pokemon X and Y [3DS] - Page 199

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 Next
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 12 2014 23:41 GMT
#3961
I've been so bored waiting for Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, so I decided to get a 3DS and Pokemon X this week. The last time I played Pokemon was when Ruby came out, so it's been awhile.

Anyway I've just beat the game and picked up some stuff post elite four (Upgraded Mega Ring, Poke Radar etc.). I am planning to start farming pokemons to fill up the PokeDex. The new Pokemon Safari seems like an important part so I need some Friend Codes. I'm not sure how it works because I've not tried it (have no friends who like pokemans :/), but can I just add the friendcodes in the OP and go on a safari or do the owners need to confirm friend requests somehow?
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 13 2014 00:04 GMT
#3962
I've finally pulled the trigger and got a 3DS XL as well, it's on its way to me as we speak.

Can you get Eevee without trading in this version?
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
October 13 2014 00:08 GMT
#3963
On October 13 2014 09:04 SixStrings wrote:
I've finally pulled the trigger and got a 3DS XL as well, it's on its way to me as we speak.

Can you get Eevee without trading in this version?


Yeah I've seen a couple wild ones.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
October 13 2014 00:20 GMT
#3964
You can also get a friend safari with Eevee in it.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
TelecoM
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States10866 Posts
October 13 2014 00:33 GMT
#3965
Ahhhhhhhhhh I was about to get Pokemon X / Y and now my 3DS won't charge unless I bend the connector ....I already saw the video on youtube, does anyone have any other suggestions? This sucks T_T
AKA: TelecoM[WHITE] Protoss fighting
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 24 2014 21:02 GMT
#3966
Can anyone give me a badass level 1 Pokemon?

I picked the grass starter one (might evolve to grass / ground I suspect) and I heard I get to choose Charmander soon.
A Ghastly would be sick, or maybe a ... Larvitar.
Terranasaur
Profile Joined May 2011
United States2085 Posts
October 24 2014 21:20 GMT
#3967
Sure. Add me. FC in sig.

Any word on Version Exclusives for the new version? Can't decide which to buy until I know which pokes are version exclusive.
Decisions Determine Destiny - Terranasaur#1719 D3 #557 SC2 3DS FC: 2423-3623-8068
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 24 2014 21:32 GMT
#3968
My friend code seems to be 2938-8564-5758.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 27 2014 09:53 GMT
#3969
On October 25 2014 06:32 SixStrings wrote:
My friend code seems to be 2938-8564-5758.


Could anyone give me a level 1 Golett?

I'm assuming you can't get a level 1 Arcticuno?
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
October 27 2014 13:32 GMT
#3970
Legit articunos are level 50+
boomer hands
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51550 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-27 13:57:40
October 27 2014 13:53 GMT
#3971
are you trying to get into competitive scene, because if not you can catch a golett pretty early on.

pokemon bank is probably the best thing ever, my brother likes to start a new game a lot so thanks to pokemon back I could back my pokemon up and just dump them into the new save file, no longer does my hard work feel wasted.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 27 2014 14:56 GMT
#3972
Cool, keeping an eye out for Golett then.

I wanted Arcticuno because I thought he'd fit well into my team, and because I'm kind of low on options for a flying type, as I picked the Fire starter. How exactly does Pokebank work?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51550 Posts
October 27 2014 15:16 GMT
#3973
5$ for a one year subscription, its an online box tied to your nintendo id to store your pokemon like in the PC ingame, except with way more storage space.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 27 2014 20:06 GMT
#3974
That kind of sours the experience for me.

There are so many currencies the 3DS / Nintendo Eshop offer, this seems indistinguishable to DLCs to me.
I'm a bit sad, because I figured Pokemon to be the last bastion of innocent Nintendo fun.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 27 2014 20:10 GMT
#3975
It's not like it's withholding content from you or drastically reducing your experience playing the game. You're paying for a service where you can store Pokemon on Nintendo servers. That's literally all it is. If you don't want it, then I don't see how it's somehow made your gaming experience worse.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
October 27 2014 20:15 GMT
#3976
I don't know, the website is talking about getting Pokemon Miles for using the service, which you can trade for in-game items.

But you're right, I'm probably making too much of it.
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
October 27 2014 22:48 GMT
#3977
Every time you walk 1000 steps in game, trade with someone online, or battle on Streetpass you earn something called Pokemiles. You can use Pokemiles to redeem items like Moomoo Milk, Ultra Balls, Heart Scales, etc.

For signing up to Pokebank you get one-off present of 100 Pokemiles which is like equivalent to 1 or 2 Max Potions. It's really not a big deal at all lol.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Dismay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1180 Posts
October 27 2014 23:42 GMT
#3978
You can go and get yourself a Diancie at Gamestop (or equivalent retailer, google for your country!) today. I've been resetting for decent nature and IVs for a pokemon I won't even use. Egh.
In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
October 28 2014 14:19 GMT
#3979
On October 28 2014 05:15 SixStrings wrote:
I don't know, the website is talking about getting Pokemon Miles for using the service, which you can trade for in-game items.

But you're right, I'm probably making too much of it.

Yeah you're complaining over it for no reason
who gives a shit if you can get free ultra balls or potions?
Do they help you in online battles? Nope.
Infact very very very very few things you get duplicates of will help you online battles
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
October 28 2014 18:40 GMT
#3980
You can get rare candies though, that'll help leveling your pokemon for the battles
boomer hands
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 21m
Replay Cast
16h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.