• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9953 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 241

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Bismillah
Profile Joined February 2011
69 Posts
August 02 2012 01:31 GMT
#4801
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it
Ghazi364
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 01:56 GMT
#4802
Lingor Island is not officially supported by DayZ Devs. Lingor is custom map created by ice breaker. You can't get banned or anything like that. If you are playing Lingor island then you play it on a non hive private server those are the ones that are running it.
Body_Shield
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada3373 Posts
August 02 2012 02:17 GMT
#4803
Would the Arma 3 engine allow for larger maps?
So, five-card stud, nothing wild... and the sky's the limit
Zombo Joe
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada850 Posts
August 02 2012 02:44 GMT
#4804
On August 02 2012 11:17 Body_Shield wrote:
Would the Arma 3 engine allow for larger maps?


Probably.
I am Terranfying.
Ighox
Profile Joined July 2009
Norway580 Posts
August 02 2012 03:10 GMT
#4805
On August 02 2012 10:19 Scaramanga wrote:
Surely there is something rocket can do about these hackers. Last night a guy teleported straight to me and setup all these bear traps around me and today I get teleported twice into two of those thunder dome things. Very frustrating.

Probably won't get fixed until DayZ goes standalone, the arma games are based around scripts and that's not going to change.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
August 02 2012 03:11 GMT
#4806
On August 02 2012 11:17 Body_Shield wrote:
Would the Arma 3 engine allow for larger maps?


Yes.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 02 2012 03:50 GMT
#4807
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Tosstriss
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada334 Posts
August 02 2012 04:32 GMT
#4808
Found a ghillie suit but I am using the Female Character
FML
KnT
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia243 Posts
August 02 2012 04:35 GMT
#4809
^^ I'll take it :D
I played a PvP last night, he had stalkers I had stalkers they both shot laser. I lasered harder and won.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 05:07:09
August 02 2012 04:59 GMT
#4810
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.


TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 02 2012 05:08 GMT
#4811
On August 02 2012 13:32 Tosstriss wrote:
Found a ghillie suit but I am using the Female Character
FML

That is too bad. Ghillie suits are the best thing ever.
Administrator
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
August 02 2012 05:09 GMT
#4812
On August 02 2012 11:17 Body_Shield wrote:
Would the Arma 3 engine allow for larger maps?


Just buy the game and start playing with us already.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 02 2012 05:37 GMT
#4813
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 06:29:39
August 02 2012 05:38 GMT
#4814
Question: Is it a Dbag move to join a server and have a guy be in the same building and say you're dead but i auto disconnect before he can kill me? Cause fuck that, I am not dying that way

Edit: Nevermind, just got shot in the face anyways by a sniper... First time getting to the airfield too. Pretty upset, at a loss for words. Oh well I guess, I'll respawn and try again
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 06:38:18
August 02 2012 06:35 GMT
#4815
On August 02 2012 10:31 Bismillah wrote:
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it

What is ace? Also that lingor map looks so cool I want to go try it. Maybe have a group just DL the map and mess around on it.

Edit: Ace mod looks so freaking cool!!! Ghazi we gotta get together and play that. I found myself playing normal arma 2 recently.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
August 02 2012 06:43 GMT
#4816
On August 02 2012 15:35 bK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 10:31 Bismillah wrote:
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it

What is ace? Also that lingor map looks so cool I want to go try it. Maybe have a group just DL the map and mess around on it.

Edit: Ace mod looks so freaking cool!!! Ghazi we gotta get together and play that. I found myself playing normal arma 2 recently.


I would be up for playing some ace with you guys as well :D
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 02 2012 06:43 GMT
#4817
On August 02 2012 15:35 bK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 10:31 Bismillah wrote:
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it

What is ace? Also that lingor map looks so cool I want to go try it. Maybe have a group just DL the map and mess around on it.

Edit: Ace mod looks so freaking cool!!! Ghazi we gotta get together and play that. I found myself playing normal arma 2 recently.

Ace mod? Is that some kind of Arma 2 mod, or are you talking about ace combat?
Administrator
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
August 02 2012 06:44 GMT
#4818
On August 02 2012 15:43 Shootemup. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 15:35 bK- wrote:
On August 02 2012 10:31 Bismillah wrote:
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it

What is ace? Also that lingor map looks so cool I want to go try it. Maybe have a group just DL the map and mess around on it.

Edit: Ace mod looks so freaking cool!!! Ghazi we gotta get together and play that. I found myself playing normal arma 2 recently.


I would be up for playing some ace with you guys as well :D

Count me in
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 06:46:22
August 02 2012 06:45 GMT
#4819
On August 02 2012 15:43 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 15:35 bK- wrote:
On August 02 2012 10:31 Bismillah wrote:
oh shit really? I've been playing ace a lot and lingor is a really popular map...crazy that it's in dayz I would really like to go for it

What is ace? Also that lingor map looks so cool I want to go try it. Maybe have a group just DL the map and mess around on it.

Edit: Ace mod looks so freaking cool!!! Ghazi we gotta get together and play that. I found myself playing normal arma 2 recently.

Ace mod? Is that some kind of Arma 2 mod, or are you talking about ace combat?

Appears to be some kind of mod for Arma. It supposedly simulated a Real Combat Experience from what I read.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 06:58 GMT
#4820
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 886
Soulkey 338
Soma 208
Larva 191
Mind 72
ZerO 56
soO 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
scan(afreeca) 21
zelot 7
League of Legends
JimRising 576
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g8027
singsing1410
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft661
Sick204
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2243
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.