• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9091 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 243

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
ZaaaaaM
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1828 Posts
August 02 2012 14:55 GMT
#4841
On August 02 2012 23:50 PassiveAce wrote:

Thank you for your service <3


Hihi americans...

Just saw a helicopter fly over close to stary, we shot at it and it started going down... Then thunderdome happened, fuck you hackers
no dude, the question
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 02 2012 15:02 GMT
#4842
Also anyone who thinks post count matters is totally silly, I have more then twice oZii's post count but hes been on TL for like a year longer then me.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 02 2012 15:55 GMT
#4843
On August 02 2012 20:59 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 19:49 TSBspartacus wrote:
On August 02 2012 19:10 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.

Just fucking leave it already, you hopped on to an argument and started posting bullshit about other players. Of course he's mad. But don't bring shit like this back up, there's no point and it just gives this thread a bad rep.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I didn't. I'll state for the third time now that maestro did in teamspeak.

Yeah I know, but there's no need to bring it back up in the thread, bitch and whine at each other all you like in team speak just there's no point doing it on here when it was so long ago. Maestro can't even reply, so you post here to flame him.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
August 02 2012 16:01 GMT
#4844
HEY GUYS EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP

THANKS
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 02 2012 16:08 GMT
#4845
On August 03 2012 01:01 tofucake wrote:
HEY GUYS EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP

THANKS

Nope
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
August 02 2012 16:24 GMT
#4846
On August 02 2012 23:54 Charger wrote:
We need a drama hunting squad. The people that stay out of the drama get together to hunt down those who start the drama in this thread and kill them in Day Z. Hmm, perhaps this should have stayed a secret......

ye cant wait to place a bullet in ozii's skull ingame. and im gonna do it wearing a ghillie suit, thats mandatory. anyways ozii i was just joking, you take it all too seriously. and when are you guys stop trolling about the ghillie suit thing already, thats not funny anymore.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
August 02 2012 16:31 GMT
#4847
Some of you have witnessed my complete and utter failure at getting the TS3 overlay to work ~7hrs ago ( I'm not exactly sure about the time as I was pretty drunk ).

If any of you are having the same issue ( plugin is running but overlay doesn't show up in arma2 although it shows up in other games ): Explicitly run TS3 as administrator and all will be good. ( You still need a ghillie suit of course. )

Also, I recommend Australian red wine.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 16:39 GMT
#4848
On August 03 2012 01:24 ffswowsucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 23:54 Charger wrote:
We need a drama hunting squad. The people that stay out of the drama get together to hunt down those who start the drama in this thread and kill them in Day Z. Hmm, perhaps this should have stayed a secret......

ye cant wait to place a bullet in ozii's skull ingame. and im gonna do it wearing a ghillie suit, thats mandatory. anyways ozii i was just joking, you take it all too seriously. and when are you guys stop trolling about the ghillie suit thing already, thats not funny anymore.


My apologies! Appreciate you speaking to me in Teamspeak just now. :Hug:

K back on track

How are people liking the lingor island? I am thinking of downloading it later.

PS. Passive Ace appreciate the kind words. I don't really bring up or like to that much. I just like to game like everyone else.
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
August 02 2012 16:39 GMT
#4849
On August 03 2012 01:24 ffswowsucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 23:54 Charger wrote:
We need a drama hunting squad. The people that stay out of the drama get together to hunt down those who start the drama in this thread and kill them in Day Z. Hmm, perhaps this should have stayed a secret......

ye cant wait to place a bullet in ozii's skull ingame. and im gonna do it wearing a ghillie suit, thats mandatory. anyways ozii i was just joking, you take it all too seriously. and when are you guys stop trolling about the ghillie suit thing already, thats not funny anymore.


It's still funny.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 16:46 GMT
#4850
On August 03 2012 01:08 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 01:01 tofucake wrote:
HEY GUYS EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP

THANKS

Nope


Spartacus when you gonna play again? I need to get that feeling that I am playing with M.I. 6 again.
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 16:59:00
August 02 2012 16:57 GMT
#4851
On August 03 2012 01:46 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 01:08 TSBspartacus wrote:
On August 03 2012 01:01 tofucake wrote:
HEY GUYS EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP

THANKS

Nope


Spartacus when you gonna play again? I need to get that feeling that I am playing with M.I. 6 again.


Either when the old server is back up or when I want to lose all my shit to a hacker.
Not sure tbh lol probably this weekend anyway, I want to try that new lingor map out
Edit: away this weekend so the weekend after
And the ghillie thing is still funny
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
August 02 2012 18:36 GMT
#4852
Does anyone need/want an M249 SAW? i just picked it up but really have no use for it ^^
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 19:11 GMT
#4853
I wish you had found a DMR or something, I'd do just about anything for a sniper lol
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
August 02 2012 19:18 GMT
#4854
I think my group has a bunch of snipers...I know I stole some stuff from a camp on some random server the other day (4 AS 50s I believe). But we really like the DMR because of NVGs. I can check stock when I get home.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 19:31 GMT
#4855
Thanks tofu! I may have one via PM but should I need it I may come asking. Thanks again for the offer!
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
August 02 2012 19:38 GMT
#4856
Has anyone here used Reddit trades for DayZ? My friend is looking to use it but I personally don't see how the people can be trusted?

Does anyone have any input on this or advice on how to approach such things?
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
August 02 2012 19:39 GMT
#4857
id love a sniper! lol
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 19:54:23
August 02 2012 19:53 GMT
#4858
On August 03 2012 04:38 Kamikiri wrote:
Has anyone here used Reddit trades for DayZ? My friend is looking to use it but I personally don't see how the people can be trusted?

Does anyone have any input on this or advice on how to approach such things?


Make very small trades... at best 1-3 items, more items, more danger to being killed.

Carry only what you need to trade. That means leave your main, and only carry a secondary with you. Keep the items in your backpack and just trade items through that. (also remember to ask him to lower his gun, and lower yours!)

Do not meet with anyone less than 1 month at reddit, the younger the account higher the risk.

Do not meet on his server, and communicate through skype/mumble/TS3/ventrilo and meet at a different server not of your own or his.

Keep screenshots of the dealings on reddit. His team, his server info, his steam ID, anything that can get him banned from the subreddit.

Last but not least, if it doesn't feel right, use your gut instinct!
Kamikiri
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1319 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 20:10:54
August 02 2012 20:07 GMT
#4859
On August 03 2012 04:53 zZygote wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 04:38 Kamikiri wrote:
Has anyone here used Reddit trades for DayZ? My friend is looking to use it but I personally don't see how the people can be trusted?

Does anyone have any input on this or advice on how to approach such things?


Make very small trades... at best 1-3 items, more items, more danger to being killed.

Carry only what you need to trade. That means leave your main, and only carry a secondary with you. Keep the items in your backpack and just trade items through that. (also remember to ask him to lower his gun, and lower yours!)

Do not meet with anyone less than 1 month at reddit, the younger the account higher the risk.

Do not meet on his server, and communicate through skype/mumble/TS3/ventrilo and meet at a different server not of your own or his.

Keep screenshots of the dealings on reddit. His team, his server info, his steam ID, anything that can get him banned from the subreddit.

Last but not least, if it doesn't feel right, use your gut instinct!


Alright, thanks a lot for the advice! I really appreciate it as neither my friend nor I have done this before.

Edit: If you need any help or die to a hacker and need help getting back on your feet send me a PM
zZygote
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada898 Posts
August 02 2012 20:21 GMT
#4860
On August 03 2012 05:07 Kamikiri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 04:53 zZygote wrote:
On August 03 2012 04:38 Kamikiri wrote:
Has anyone here used Reddit trades for DayZ? My friend is looking to use it but I personally don't see how the people can be trusted?

Does anyone have any input on this or advice on how to approach such things?


Make very small trades... at best 1-3 items, more items, more danger to being killed.

Carry only what you need to trade. That means leave your main, and only carry a secondary with you. Keep the items in your backpack and just trade items through that. (also remember to ask him to lower his gun, and lower yours!)

Do not meet with anyone less than 1 month at reddit, the younger the account higher the risk.

Do not meet on his server, and communicate through skype/mumble/TS3/ventrilo and meet at a different server not of your own or his.

Keep screenshots of the dealings on reddit. His team, his server info, his steam ID, anything that can get him banned from the subreddit.

Last but not least, if it doesn't feel right, use your gut instinct!


Alright, thanks a lot for the advice! I really appreciate it as neither my friend nor I have done this before.

Edit: If you need any help or die to a hacker and need help getting back on your feet send me a PM


Thank you very much for the offer! I'll take you up on that, but I'll see where how far I get
Prev 1 241 242 243 244 245 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings66
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2734
ViBE154
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
summit1g7239
taco 595
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft306
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV154
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta28
• practicex 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1118
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.