• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9953 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 245

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
August 02 2012 23:43 GMT
#4881
On August 03 2012 07:37 Valenius wrote:
With the other TL Server moving hosts, does that mean everything on the server will be reset? Tents, etc.


Yes, everything on 1337 is gone.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 02 2012 23:48 GMT
#4882
On August 03 2012 08:43 Shootemup. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 07:37 Valenius wrote:
With the other TL Server moving hosts, does that mean everything on the server will be reset? Tents, etc.


Yes, everything on 1337 is gone.

We will rebuild it stronger, better, faster and harder.
Also I call dibs on the heli xD
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
August 02 2012 23:48 GMT
#4883
http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/xk0re/installing_dayz_lingor_island_the_easy_way/

If you're having trouble installing lingor island this method is pretty easy and fast.
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
August 03 2012 00:40 GMT
#4884
On August 03 2012 08:48 Juicyfruit wrote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/xk0re/installing_dayz_lingor_island_the_easy_way/

If you're having trouble installing lingor island this method is pretty easy and fast.

Played the mod earlier. Have to say its a breathe of fresh air. Map size is overall smaller so there is a lot more ACTION!!! Yes that is right folks, no more holding down that "W" key for 20-40+ minutes at a time without a soul in sight. The sound of the birds and ocean water is great as well. One big thing is that 90% of the buildings on the island you can enter! Yeah thats right no more of this "door just refuses to open" stuff. Ofcourse though it still suffers from DayZ current bugs, such with backpacks poofing and other glitchs. It is worth the 20-30minutes to install it and run around for awhile.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
KnT
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia243 Posts
August 03 2012 00:43 GMT
#4885
Seeing that island in action is making me excited for DayZ on RV4 ^_^
I played a PvP last night, he had stalkers I had stalkers they both shot laser. I lasered harder and won.
Body_Shield
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada3373 Posts
August 03 2012 00:46 GMT
#4886
Hopefully there will be more map-making
So, five-card stud, nothing wild... and the sky's the limit
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
August 03 2012 01:01 GMT
#4887
How to fix these super ugly graphic glitches? Some people said that changing the Video Memory would work but it doesnt help for me :<
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Jochan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Poland1730 Posts
August 03 2012 01:05 GMT
#4888
I've just finished a long session of Lingor Island and I love it, it's the fun and adventure of dayz all over again. As BK said, it's action packed. I haven't died a lot but each time I've spawned I was right near some buildings, or even in a huge city. I've killed so many people today, just by playing the game, exploring cities, not sniping cherno or other BS. My first char had 5kills, right now I'm at third, and I've already killed 3 people. I didn't hunt them or camp, you just "meat" people here so fast
Granted it's probably because it's brand new, and people are spawning close to each other but still, it's fun as hell.
And one warning, Dayz compared to that is a stable, ready to release version of the game :D
"(...)all in the game, yo. All in the game"
KorvMoij
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden327 Posts
August 03 2012 01:05 GMT
#4889
On August 03 2012 06:29 ffswowsucks wrote:
Now thats a proper "guild" group of people with ghillie suits.Take me in!

To join us you gotta learn to play magic the gathering first, and possibly civ 5 too.
[KM]
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 03 2012 01:06 GMT
#4890
On August 03 2012 10:01 Daumen wrote:
How to fix these super ugly graphic glitches? Some people said that changing the Video Memory would work but it doesnt help for me :<


Toggling vertical sync fixed mine.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
August 03 2012 01:24 GMT
#4891
On August 03 2012 08:48 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 03 2012 08:43 Shootemup. wrote:
On August 03 2012 07:37 Valenius wrote:
With the other TL Server moving hosts, does that mean everything on the server will be reset? Tents, etc.


Yes, everything on 1337 is gone.

We will rebuild it stronger, better, faster and harder.
Also I call dibs on the heli xD

You are going to have to fight me for it
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
KorvMoij
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden327 Posts
August 03 2012 01:35 GMT
#4892
T-minus 3 days for the server to get back up, like last time.
[KM]
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 01:39:22
August 03 2012 01:38 GMT
#4893
http://imgur.com/6sZAd

height map of chenarus for you snipers out there

oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 03 2012 04:10 GMT
#4894
Hmmm I am watching a stream of guy on lingor it looks pretty cool. I wonder if this doesn't force the dayz dev to get there act together and maybe change the way servers are set up. Right now its private servers so any hackers are pretty much shutdown instantly and more easily identifiable from my understanding.

Have you guys had any issues with hackers?
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
August 03 2012 04:54 GMT
#4895
On August 03 2012 09:43 KnT wrote:
Seeing that island in action is making me excited for DayZ on RV4 ^_^


is RV4 an Arma II map?
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
KnT
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia243 Posts
August 03 2012 04:57 GMT
#4896
RV4 (Real Virtuality 4) = ARMA3 engine which is the most likely candidate for the standalone IMO
I played a PvP last night, he had stalkers I had stalkers they both shot laser. I lasered harder and won.
Bismillah
Profile Joined February 2011
69 Posts
August 03 2012 05:27 GMT
#4897
On August 03 2012 09:40 bK- wrote:
One big thing is that 90% of the buildings on the island you can enter! Yeah thats right no more of this "door just refuses to open" stuff.

oh man, this! I learned in takistan map that almost EVERY building is enterable...lingor uses mostly takistani maps and some of the enterable ones from chernarus. For some reason it seems like chernarus has the least enterable buildings in all of arma 2.
Ghazi364
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
August 03 2012 05:35 GMT
#4898
So we got a helicopter fixed up and flew it around last night. We stashed it when we got off, and I logged back on this evening to make sure it was still there. It was, so I logged off again for only 30 minutes, to wait for my friend to play with him. When we get back on, someone found the chopper, tried to fly it, and crashed EXACTLY where it was parked. How is it even possible to be that bad at flying!? If the guy stole it and flew off, or just destroyed it intentionally, I wouldn't even be mad. But there it is, completely destroyed with this dude's dead body next to it, literally right where we had it stashed. He must have saw it, got super excited, hopped in, and once he was not even 10 feet off the ground, ran it straight into the trees directly in front of him. I don't know whether to laugh or be mad that someone is that bad at stealing a chopper.
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
August 03 2012 05:42 GMT
#4899
On August 03 2012 14:35 Angra wrote:
So we got a helicopter fixed up and flew it around last night. We stashed it when we got off, and I logged back on this evening to make sure it was still there. It was, so I logged off again for only 30 minutes, to wait for my friend to play with him. When we get back on, someone found the chopper, tried to fly it, and crashed EXACTLY where it was parked. How is it even possible to be that bad at flying!? If the guy stole it and flew off, or just destroyed it intentionally, I wouldn't even be mad. But there it is, completely destroyed with this dude's dead body next to it, literally right where we had it stashed. He must have saw it, got super excited, hopped in, and once he was not even 10 feet off the ground, ran it straight into the trees directly in front of him. I don't know whether to laugh or be mad that someone is that bad at stealing a chopper.


Maybe he didnt check the Controls and thought that W would be the key to get some altitude ... :D

President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
August 03 2012 06:43 GMT
#4900
On August 03 2012 10:05 Jochan wrote:
I've just finished a long session of Lingor Island and I love it, it's the fun and adventure of dayz all over again. As BK said, it's action packed. I haven't died a lot but each time I've spawned I was right near some buildings, or even in a huge city. I've killed so many people today, just by playing the game, exploring cities, not sniping cherno or other BS. My first char had 5kills, right now I'm at third, and I've already killed 3 people. I didn't hunt them or camp, you just "meat" people here so fast
Granted it's probably because it's brand new, and people are spawning close to each other but still, it's fun as hell.
And one warning, Dayz compared to that is a stable, ready to release version of the game :D


Yeah, Lingor Island is pretty awesome, I really like how it is smaller, keeps it much more action packed. It also has a TON of loot spawns, apartments everywhere and these little shacks that have military spawns in them are also quite common.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
Prev 1 243 244 245 246 247 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 886
Soulkey 338
Soma 208
Larva 191
Mind 72
ZerO 56
soO 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
scan(afreeca) 21
zelot 7
League of Legends
JimRising 576
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g8027
singsing1410
Coldzera 685
WinterStarcraft661
Sick204
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick678
BasetradeTV251
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2243
League of Legends
• Jankos2296
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.