• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8909 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 244

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
August 02 2012 20:23 GMT
#4861
I only learned yesterday how to place stuff into your backpack, how embarassing
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
SCDoGo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 20:27:22
August 02 2012 20:25 GMT
#4862
On August 03 2012 01:31 Khalum wrote:
Also, I recommend Australian red wine.


Mmmm. I like me some good Shiraz

Also:

On August 03 2012 05:23 Superouman wrote:
I only learned yesterday how to place stuff into your backpack, how embarassing


We were all there once . . . I have over 120 hours and just figured out yesterday that I can right-click to cancel the scroll options. I had been opening and closing gear to do it.
I intend to live forever . . . So far, so good!
Body_Shield
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada3373 Posts
August 02 2012 20:34 GMT
#4863


CHERNO POLICE DEPARTMENT, YOU ARE BEING DETAINED
So, five-card stud, nothing wild... and the sky's the limit
imanoobcs
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
August 02 2012 20:36 GMT
#4864
Good Day!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

Also found a decent amount of gear.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 20:46:11
August 02 2012 20:45 GMT
#4865
On August 03 2012 05:36 imanoobcs wrote:
Good Day!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Also found a decent amount of gear.

ahh. I wish I would have stuck around for the photo, but I had to hide the UAZ before I logged off.
Administrator
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
August 02 2012 20:58 GMT
#4866
I'm willing to trade a M4A1 SD for a M9SD. And don't lecture me on how bad the M9SD is you jerks, just give me the damn gun!
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
August 02 2012 21:29 GMT
#4867
Now thats a proper "guild" group of people with ghillie suits.Take me in!
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
August 02 2012 21:36 GMT
#4868
They can't, you don't speak Canadian.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 21:57:37
August 02 2012 21:45 GMT
#4869
Anyone had that happen before? I am at Loading and I hear a crow and heard some shots as well. but my character aint loading in... did i just got killed without even entering the game? gonna try a diff server and see.
nvm i didnt die.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 02 2012 21:50 GMT
#4870
So if I want to ever start playing this with TL people, do I just hop on the teamspeak and go, "Hey guys, IT'S MR. WIGGLES TIME!", or is there some kind of more complicated procedure?

Any particular servers you all play on? It sounds like there's two or so skimming through the thread. Also, any in-house rules I should be aware of?
you gotta dance
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 21:55 GMT
#4871
On August 03 2012 05:58 Slow Motion wrote:
I'm willing to trade a M4A1 SD for a M9SD. And don't lecture me on how bad the M9SD is you jerks, just give me the damn gun!


Dude the G17 is the way to go! I have been converted.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 21:59:40
August 02 2012 21:58 GMT
#4872
On August 03 2012 06:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So if I want to ever start playing this with TL people, do I just hop on the teamspeak and go, "Hey guys, IT'S MR. WIGGLES TIME!", or is there some kind of more complicated procedure?

Any particular servers you all play on? It sounds like there's two or so skimming through the thread. Also, any in-house rules I should be aware of?


If you search for 'teamliquid' the server will pop up that most people play on. The other server is relocating for now so until it comes back up that search should only return one option. The "rules" are in that box in the first post.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#4873
On August 03 2012 06:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So if I want to ever start playing this with TL people, do I just hop on the teamspeak and go, "Hey guys, IT'S MR. WIGGLES TIME!", or is there some kind of more complicated procedure?

Any particular servers you all play on? It sounds like there's two or so skimming through the thread. Also, any in-house rules I should be aware of?

The current TL server is in the OP of this thread. Just hop on that server and ts to play with us. If anyone is around your area on the map they will usually join up with you.
Administrator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 22:03:54
August 02 2012 22:02 GMT
#4874
On August 03 2012 06:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So if I want to ever start playing this with TL people, do I just hop on the teamspeak and go, "Hey guys, IT'S MR. WIGGLES TIME!", or is there some kind of more complicated procedure?

Any particular servers you all play on? It sounds like there's two or so skimming through the thread. Also, any in-house rules I should be aware of?

I know that its kind of awkward when you get on TS for the first time, the best thing to do is just hop on and wait for a lul in the conversation to introduce yourself and ask if you can play with anyone ^_^.

we play on tofu's server which is in the OP.

The only real "rules" are dont kill people you know are TL, and dont be a dick.
Edit- holy fucking double snipe
o well 'least I beat Charger :p
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 22:02 GMT
#4875
On August 03 2012 06:50 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
So if I want to ever start playing this with TL people, do I just hop on the teamspeak and go, "Hey guys, IT'S MR. WIGGLES TIME!", or is there some kind of more complicated procedure?

Any particular servers you all play on? It sounds like there's two or so skimming through the thread. Also, any in-house rules I should be aware of?


Just hop on the TS and you'll be fine. Things are kind of crazy server-wise recently; tofu's was down for a couple days (server A), server 1 is still moving, and in that downtime some people started playing on us124 but wherever you play, you can hop on TS and have a good time.

Common courtesy rules apply, like if a group of people are in general chat barking out orders and coordinates and stuff you should probably be quiet if you don't have something important to say/ask (if you aren't running in that group). Although, that group really should go into a group channel but it's usually just 2 or 3 guys running together so it's no biggie.

If someone is in a location channel (Cherno channel for example) and you are there also, hop in with that guy. If no one is in the Cherno channel, just idle in general and ask if anyone is near cherno.
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
August 02 2012 22:29 GMT
#4876
Holy hell... just had a few runs near Elektro where me and my friend died, went back and killed/retrieved our gear etc until we finally spawned in Kamenka (he spawned in Komarovo and went for Balota).

I decided I'd try and check out the end of the map and see if I could find any nice tents, managed to find 2 Tents that were just at the treeline at the end of the railroad, had 3 Coyote Backpacks, an AS50 with 3 mags, Bizon with 3 mags, 2 M9SD with 11 mags total, 2 ghillie suits, 2 NV goggles and 1 Rangefinder...

Quite happy, now the only problem is that me and my friend both have these crazy items and we're so scared of dying -.-...

Any tips? Sniper spots etc... First time I got a sniper!
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
Valenius
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
August 02 2012 22:37 GMT
#4877
With the other TL Server moving hosts, does that mean everything on the server will be reset? Tents, etc.
killamane
Profile Joined May 2010
United States138 Posts
August 02 2012 22:49 GMT
#4878
everything just disappeared out of my tent. im woundering if that happens every time the server resets or if it was just this one?
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 22:57 GMT
#4879
On August 03 2012 07:29 sereniity wrote:
Holy hell... just had a few runs near Elektro where me and my friend died, went back and killed/retrieved our gear etc until we finally spawned in Kamenka (he spawned in Komarovo and went for Balota).

I decided I'd try and check out the end of the map and see if I could find any nice tents, managed to find 2 Tents that were just at the treeline at the end of the railroad, had 3 Coyote Backpacks, an AS50 with 3 mags, Bizon with 3 mags, 2 M9SD with 11 mags total, 2 ghillie suits, 2 NV goggles and 1 Rangefinder...

Quite happy, now the only problem is that me and my friend both have these crazy items and we're so scared of dying -.-...

Any tips? Sniper spots etc... First time I got a sniper!



Stick to the trees. The ghillie suit will definitely help you out. Common sniper spot for Elektro is Dobryy hill. On the coast is Cap Golva the hill across from light house. The thing with the best sniper spots is everyone knows them pretty much. I find for Cherno I like the woodland area behind the Apartments the best. Stary is ugh don't know what to say about that one basically there are 3 sniper spots to cover the main parts of town but each of these can see each other basically. NWAF has about I think 3 spots people like to snipe from also.

Best thing I would say is go with a friend and have him cover you while you snipe. Take a few shots from your position at a target and make sure you MOVE to another position. If you stay in one spot to long sniping someone will always get you.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 23:18 GMT
#4880
On August 03 2012 07:49 killamane wrote:
everything just disappeared out of my tent. im woundering if that happens every time the server resets or if it was just this one?


Happens to me all the time, I'm always scared to put anything valuable in them
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Prev 1 242 243 244 245 246 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 144
MindelVK 14
mouzHeroMarine 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 5112
Britney 4697
Stork 2040
Jaedong 546
Horang2 511
BeSt 379
Soulkey 355
Mini 271
Larva 242
Soma 239
[ Show more ]
Zeus 226
Last 133
sorry 122
Mind 98
ZerO 88
Hyun 78
Pusan 72
Sexy 48
soO 40
Shinee 34
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
scan(afreeca) 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe226
XaKoH 218
canceldota51
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli659
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 682
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo177
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
55m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 55m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.