• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:09
CEST 03:09
KST 10:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 242

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
August 02 2012 07:00 GMT
#4821
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

oh the DayZ drama
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
carmon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 07:05:48
August 02 2012 07:04 GMT
#4822


Here is a funny dayz video to lighten the mood. THis guy is probably the coolest person on dayz haha.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 02 2012 07:06 GMT
#4823
ace mod looks FUCKING SICK. You can skydive out of planes and pull the parachute whenever you want.
Administrator
imanoobcs
Profile Joined January 2012
184 Posts
August 02 2012 07:40 GMT
#4824
Showed my friend how to play DayZ and spent the last 2-3 hours looting the coast and running to zelengorsk. Get a little north of zelen in the forest and a hacker teleports to us with godmode and kills both of us. FML. This game needs a serious fix for hackers.
Emnjay808
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States10666 Posts
August 02 2012 07:41 GMT
#4825
On August 02 2012 16:04 carmon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS0LkOnRVc&feature=player_embedded

Here is a funny dayz video to lighten the mood. THis guy is probably the coolest person on dayz haha.


Lol that vid is hilarious.

This is why Day Z is amazing.
Skol
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 02 2012 08:13 GMT
#4826
On August 02 2012 16:40 imanoobcs wrote:
Showed my friend how to play DayZ and spent the last 2-3 hours looting the coast and running to zelengorsk. Get a little north of zelen in the forest and a hacker teleports to us with godmode and kills both of us. FML. This game needs a serious fix for hackers.


Yea I agree hacking is getting out of control I kinda feel there isn't much that can be done to stop it or they would have already.
TheDraken
Profile Joined July 2011
United States640 Posts
August 02 2012 08:17 GMT
#4827
On August 02 2012 16:04 carmon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS0LkOnRVc&feature=player_embedded

Here is a funny dayz video to lighten the mood. THis guy is probably the coolest person on dayz haha.


hands down the coolest guy on dayz
fast food. y u no make me fast? <( ಠ益ಠ <)
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 02 2012 08:21 GMT
#4828
On August 02 2012 16:04 carmon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNS0LkOnRVc&feature=player_embedded

Here is a funny dayz video to lighten the mood. THis guy is probably the coolest person on dayz haha.

Lol. " Don't Leave Me!!!!!!"
Administrator
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 10:11:46
August 02 2012 10:10 GMT
#4829
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 02 2012 10:49 GMT
#4830
On August 02 2012 19:10 Scaramanga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.

Just fucking leave it already, you hopped on to an argument and started posting bullshit about other players. Of course he's mad. But don't bring shit like this back up, there's no point and it just gives this thread a bad rep.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
FFGenerations
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
7088 Posts
August 02 2012 11:10 GMT
#4831
did you watch this?
this guys vids all pretty much all amazing (the recent ones anyway)
S class stuff

Cool BW Music Vid - youtube.com/watch?v=W54nlqJ-Nx8 ~~~~~ ᕤ OYSTERS ᕤ CLAMS ᕤ AND ᕤ CUCKOLDS ᕤ ~~~~~~ ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ
ffswowsucks
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Greece2298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 11:44:55
August 02 2012 11:27 GMT
#4832
On August 02 2012 19:49 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 19:10 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.

Just fucking leave it already, you hopped on to an argument and started posting bullshit about other players. Of course he's mad. But don't bring shit like this back up, there's no point and it just gives this thread a bad rep.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This thread doesn't have a bad rep. I mean you cant take out the fact that oZii has 950 posts and all of them are in this thread. rofl.
Terran in particular is a notoriously strong race for a no brain skillhand bot style.
Iblis
Profile Joined April 2010
904 Posts
August 02 2012 11:36 GMT
#4833
I'm guessing US servers are plagued from hackers but I play on Europe servers and in 2months playing between 3-16(yeah the first weeks I Dayzed all day) I encountered 1hacker that played with godmode teleporting people around but since then nothing.

I don't know about US but lots of EU servers are untouched by hackers.
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
August 02 2012 11:59 GMT
#4834
On August 02 2012 19:49 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 19:10 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.

Just fucking leave it already, you hopped on to an argument and started posting bullshit about other players. Of course he's mad. But don't bring shit like this back up, there's no point and it just gives this thread a bad rep.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I didn't. I'll state for the third time now that maestro did in teamspeak.
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Zorkmid
Profile Joined November 2008
4410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 13:40:10
August 02 2012 12:45 GMT
#4835
Ever place a tent, forget to record coords, and then can't find it?

FML.
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 14:25 GMT
#4836
On August 02 2012 21:45 Zorkmid wrote:
Ever place a tent, forget to record coords, and then can't find it?

FML.


LOL :p
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Jochan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Poland1730 Posts
August 02 2012 14:26 GMT
#4837
Has anyone played the Lingor Island mod for more than an hour?
I have played for total of 20min I think, my problem is, there are only 2 servers is only one server RU#3, it's wonky and full all the time. I've found more servers here but I am unable to join all of them thrugh remote access, I am kiced out of lobby with "you need dayz_lingor_code" etc. But I have it all ofc, I've already played the game. Are those some kind of private servers ?
I want to play that map a bit more, because those little 20min gave me all the fun I've had at the begging of dayz, adventure, exploring, the thrill of not knowing where you are going. It looked cool, especially that you can enter 90% if not all buildings there, which makes game a bit easier as all of them have some kind of loot piles.
"(...)all in the game, yo. All in the game"
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-02 15:04:19
August 02 2012 14:38 GMT
#4838
On August 02 2012 20:27 ffswowsucks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 02 2012 19:49 TSBspartacus wrote:
On August 02 2012 19:10 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 15:58 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 14:37 Scaramanga wrote:
On August 02 2012 13:59 oZii wrote:
On August 02 2012 12:50 Scaramanga wrote:
I think Zorkmid and Maestro are still a little upset I ruined their plans to steal tofu's truck, I find that highly entertaining ^^


Thats so old like 2/3 weeks ago lol. Get real. You don't even know the rules

You never ruined any plan sorry to disappoint. All that would have happened is tofu would have known who stole it. There wouldn't have been a ban or penalty for taking the truck. Vehicles are free game, killing because you know where someone is because of TeamSpeak is the only thing that can get you banned from Teamspeak that and being a known hacker.



I never said what you were going to do was against the rules, I just said you guys were being jerks about it. I didn't even bring you up this time anyway -_-


I didn't bring myself up either -_- nobody brought up Scaramanga in the last 2 pages.

You just can't resist adding insult to injury it's your MO. You felt the need to chime in with a cheap shot of unrelated information from 3 weeks ago. Trying to some how make it seem like your important enough that people are mad at you about something from that long ago.

I play with Maestro alot so sorry I can't just read your cheap shot and let fly. Seeing as how he is banned and can't reply. I don't jump into his battles with tofu unless I'm directly involve. It obvious they aren't to fond of each other.

Maestro and Tofu's battle is just that their battle. Not sure why you think you always have to jump in everytime someone disagrees with Tofu. You don't even play with him in DayZ. You want to be his bodyguard (Kevin Costner)? I think he is old enough to fight his own battles without you pulling on his pants leg.

I wasn't the one that brought this up, it was maestro who decided to message me on teamspeak and from the tone of his message he's still mad. I just find that hilarious.
You're right, it was three weeks ago, so I find it odd that maestro has to take a cheap shot at me because he's still feeling frustrated.

Just fucking leave it already, you hopped on to an argument and started posting bullshit about other players. Of course he's mad. But don't bring shit like this back up, there's no point and it just gives this thread a bad rep.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

This thread doesn't have a bad rep. I mean you cant take out the fact that oZii has 950 posts and all of them are in this thread. rofl.

E-peen much?

Here is another one that can't help himself. You might want to look around ghillie suit guy. Do some research. Look in the TL survivors list thread and see how many people joined TL just because of DayZ. Alot!

I joined TL for SC2, posted alot as I learned. After season 2 I deployed to Iraq. I came back to TL season 7 trying to get back into Sc2 as a Zerg player (use to be high diamond toss s1 & 2). Started playing DayZ exclusively so I post alot in here. Majority of my post are still Sc2 ATM.

Satisfy your elitism? I have a ghillie suit I hope you allow me to play with you rofl.

Let me look around wait... Wait..... Yup I'm posting in the proper section nobody should give a shit (except yourself looking for an angle) how many posts I have cause it doesn't matter.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 02 2012 14:50 GMT
#4839
I had no idea you served in the armed forces oZii.
Thank you for your service <3

also people need to stop sniping each other in this thread, im sure if we all met irl we would get along great, so lets just be cool eh?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Charger
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2405 Posts
August 02 2012 14:54 GMT
#4840
We need a drama hunting squad. The people that stay out of the drama get together to hunt down those who start the drama in this thread and kill them in Day Z. Hmm, perhaps this should have stayed a secret......
It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback.
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4730
Counter-Strike
taco 370
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0352
ToD95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP84
• poizon28 30
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 52m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.