• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7562 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 247

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Jochan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Poland1730 Posts
August 03 2012 20:12 GMT
#4921
This looks promising, of course the title is a bit over the top, but still, kick on hacked weapon, limited connections and instant reports, I wonder if he won't be spammed each time someone get's killed.
http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/xmpga/us_1966_next_generation_server_protection/
"(...)all in the game, yo. All in the game"
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
August 03 2012 21:30 GMT
#4922
I was playing last night and suddenly my whole group's gear got replaced by AS50s and silenced M4s and satchel charges. We lost a Mk 48 Mod 0, two M4A1 Holos (and 13 HE rounds), a mountain dew, and a silenced pistol. Kind of disappointing.
PietjeP89
Profile Joined April 2010
Belgium83 Posts
August 03 2012 22:12 GMT
#4923
Damnit, stupid wires in elektro I can live with all the bugs but those things.. Sigh
SCDoGo
Profile Joined October 2010
United States92 Posts
August 03 2012 22:31 GMT
#4924
On August 04 2012 07:12 PietjeP89 wrote:
Damnit, stupid wires in elektro I can live with all the bugs but those things.. Sigh


Agreed. I would prefer if rocket took out barbwire entirely until they stop making me want to gouge out my eyes.
I intend to live forever . . . So far, so good!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
August 03 2012 22:50 GMT
#4925
On August 04 2012 06:30 tsuxiit wrote:
I was playing last night and suddenly my whole group's gear got replaced by AS50s and silenced M4s and satchel charges. We lost a Mk 48 Mod 0, two M4A1 Holos (and 13 HE rounds), a mountain dew, and a silenced pistol. Kind of disappointing.

Only reason that happened in the first place was because of the Mountain Dew.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 03 2012 23:12 GMT
#4926
yeah I saw the NW airfield barrack had 2 tank traps and 3 barbed wire in the doorway.
I got rid of them but they'll only be back on the next restart
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-03 23:56:13
August 03 2012 23:55 GMT
#4927
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
August 04 2012 00:24 GMT
#4928
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?

The kick will have been the admins since the heli was probably hackers, and they'll have taken it down.
I'm sick of hearing admins getting such a bad rep, admins can do barely anything compared to what hackers can do. Hacker admins exist, yes, so just play on servers you trust.
sereniity
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Sweden1159 Posts
August 04 2012 01:00 GMT
#4929
On August 04 2012 09:24 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?

The kick will have been the admins since the heli was probably hackers, and they'll have taken it down.
I'm sick of hearing admins getting such a bad rep, admins can do barely anything compared to what hackers can do. Hacker admins exist, yes, so just play on servers you trust.


I see, yeah I didn't call the admins out for it, just wondering since you guys probably know more than I do about these kind of things. It might not have been hackers at all though, it was just very suspicious how they could see us lying down in bushes with ghillies.

The only problem is that it's literally the only server I've found that I have good FPS on so I don't want to leave it.
"I am Day9, Holy shit!"
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 04 2012 01:13 GMT
#4930
On August 04 2012 09:24 TSBspartacus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?

The kick will have been the admins since the heli was probably hackers, and they'll have taken it down.
I'm sick of hearing admins getting such a bad rep, admins can do barely anything compared to what hackers can do. Hacker admins exist, yes, so just play on servers you trust.



I dont see you on TS spartacus. Where is MI-6!!!!!
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
August 04 2012 01:34 GMT
#4931
On August 04 2012 10:00 sereniity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 09:24 TSBspartacus wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?

The kick will have been the admins since the heli was probably hackers, and they'll have taken it down.
I'm sick of hearing admins getting such a bad rep, admins can do barely anything compared to what hackers can do. Hacker admins exist, yes, so just play on servers you trust.


I see, yeah I didn't call the admins out for it, just wondering since you guys probably know more than I do about these kind of things. It might not have been hackers at all though, it was just very suspicious how they could see us lying down in bushes with ghillies.

The only problem is that it's literally the only server I've found that I have good FPS on so I don't want to leave it.


Do ghillie suits protect you from Nightvision Googles?
"En taro adun, Executor."
Tiegrr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 01:44:53
August 04 2012 01:44 GMT
#4932
On August 04 2012 10:34 Chriscras wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 10:00 sereniity wrote:
On August 04 2012 09:24 TSBspartacus wrote:
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?

The kick will have been the admins since the heli was probably hackers, and they'll have taken it down.
I'm sick of hearing admins getting such a bad rep, admins can do barely anything compared to what hackers can do. Hacker admins exist, yes, so just play on servers you trust.


I see, yeah I didn't call the admins out for it, just wondering since you guys probably know more than I do about these kind of things. It might not have been hackers at all though, it was just very suspicious how they could see us lying down in bushes with ghillies.

The only problem is that it's literally the only server I've found that I have good FPS on so I don't want to leave it.


Do ghillie suits protect you from Nightvision Googles?

No. But NVG works in shades of green (with black being the darkest color). The ghillie should be near the same shade as the grass around them.
Angra
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2652 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 01:50:35
August 04 2012 01:49 GMT
#4933
On August 04 2012 08:55 sereniity wrote:
Me and my 2 friends made it up to Stary with our Ghillie suits and snipers, once we're in a line of bushes we hear a chopper coming, we all lay down and look up and the chopper starts hovering close to us, we were yelling "they're gonna land" on skype.

We were sure that we were invisible (ghillies in a bush for god sake) but suddenly the chopper opened fire on us (even though there was nobody in the gunner seat)... They got one of us but I started to shoot with my AS50 towards the driver/passenger seat. I got the driver and the chopper crashed down, when the chopper crashed down and exploded the whole server got kicked off.

Is this an admins doing or a hacker? Or is it a hacker admin?


Could have been coincidental automated server restart? A lot of servers automatically restart every 6 hours.
Bismillah
Profile Joined February 2011
69 Posts
August 04 2012 02:44 GMT
#4934
Whenever a heli crashes (or at least, very very frequently, many confirmed reports) the server will completely crash.
Ghazi364
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
August 04 2012 03:46 GMT
#4935
anybody playing lingor see a whole lot of cows parachuting in? then server went down?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
August 04 2012 03:47 GMT
#4936
I'm playing CS....so no
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 04 2012 03:49 GMT
#4937
On August 04 2012 12:46 oZii wrote:
anybody playing lingor see a whole lot of cows parachuting in? then server went down?

wtf. That would be hilarious to see.
Administrator
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-08-04 03:57:48
August 04 2012 03:56 GMT
#4938
On August 04 2012 12:49 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2012 12:46 oZii wrote:
anybody playing lingor see a whole lot of cows parachuting in? then server went down?

wtf. That would be hilarious to see.


Yea can even have satchels on them



I know there are only like 4 servers running lingor. Watching a streamer and he gets hounded by this hacker named Chang. Well this chang dude is trying to mess with him but since the lingor is private and usually have a admin on they keep shutting down the server.
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
August 04 2012 05:35 GMT
#4939
Played some Lingor island today and it is very enjoyable. It is nice to pvp with guns that aren't the as50/dmr.

Administrator
tsuxiit
Profile Joined July 2010
1305 Posts
August 04 2012 05:58 GMT
#4940
Just went into TS to say there's a fresh heli right NE of Stary on the TL server. AS50, Mk48 on it, maybe other shit. Our group doesn't need it.
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 40m
Patches Events
6h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 40m
OSC
14h 40m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.