• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:23
CEST 17:23
KST 00:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7619 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 221

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
July 28 2012 20:09 GMT
#4401
On July 29 2012 05:01 NEXUS6 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 04:50 Daumen wrote:
Today my game started lagging like hell out of nowhere, did something change significantly?

To my understanding this game is run mostly on the CPU, my Processor is the AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor, 3.00 GHz and the game was fine until now :O

can someone tell me what I can change in the options of the game that the Game runs smoother? I lowered graphic details etc but there is no change at all. I have no idea what ATOC & PPAA are and what setting I should choose for them, same for Antisotropic Filtering, Antialiasing, HDR quality and Vsync... How should I set them so they drain the least amount of Resources?

p.s.: yes, im ashamed of my english right now.

imo you should just turn everything off and to the lowest setting then just raise only certain settings until you find a good setup.

I just tested the settings that ozii posted and I was very pleased with the quality and the performance of the setup. I will be sticking with these settings for a while.


it seems to me these settings fucked my game up :< didnt work for me ;<
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
July 28 2012 20:13 GMT
#4402
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
Rainbow Cuddles
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States486 Posts
July 28 2012 20:15 GMT
#4403
On July 29 2012 05:13 Daumen wrote:
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o


It's included in the calculation for Zeds detecting you.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 28 2012 20:29 GMT
#4404
On July 29 2012 05:08 oZii wrote:
I found stanag SD rounds

Cool story bro :D
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 28 2012 20:35 GMT
#4405
Since tofu left us our civilization has prospered, finding various items like a hatchet, an assault pack, and so much ammo it boggles the mind. One is left wondering, however, what life would be like had our Lord not left...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
green.at
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Austria1459 Posts
July 28 2012 20:36 GMT
#4406
On July 29 2012 05:15 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 05:13 Daumen wrote:
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o


It's included in the calculation for Zeds detecting you.


wat? could you go into a bit more detail pls?
Inputting special characters into chat should no longer cause the game to crash.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 28 2012 20:37 GMT
#4407
On July 29 2012 05:36 green.at wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 05:15 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:13 Daumen wrote:
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o


It's included in the calculation for Zeds detecting you.


wat? could you go into a bit more detail pls?


Higher vis = higher range zeds will see you and start chasing. Lower vis = lower range zeds will see you.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
mainerd
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States347 Posts
July 28 2012 20:41 GMT
#4408
On July 29 2012 05:37 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 05:36 green.at wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:15 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:13 Daumen wrote:
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o


It's included in the calculation for Zeds detecting you.


wat? could you go into a bit more detail pls?


Higher vis = higher range zeds will see you and start chasing. Lower vis = lower range zeds will see you.

I think he's talking about the option "visibility" in video options, I always assumed it was draw distance.
"Let me tell you, in eSTRO we had some circle jerks, straight up. It wasn't pretty." -NonY
JeeJee
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Canada5652 Posts
July 28 2012 20:53 GMT
#4409
On July 29 2012 05:41 mainerd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 05:37 Risen wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:36 green.at wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:15 Rainbow Cuddles wrote:
On July 29 2012 05:13 Daumen wrote:
what does the "Visibillity" actually do? does it increase the range of your view? it somehow doesnt seem to do anything for me :o


It's included in the calculation for Zeds detecting you.


wat? could you go into a bit more detail pls?


Higher vis = higher range zeds will see you and start chasing. Lower vis = lower range zeds will see you.

I think he's talking about the option "visibility" in video options, I always assumed it was draw distance.


I think it's one of those settings that are irrelevant as dayz has a default value you cannot change

on a sidenote, found an m24 spawn in electro firestation, yay. my first useful gun
(\o/)  If you want it, you find a way. Otherwise you find excuses. No exceptions.
 /_\   aka Shinbi (requesting a name change since 27/05/09 ☺)
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
July 28 2012 20:54 GMT
#4410
On July 29 2012 02:54 PassiveAce wrote:
I need to know if its catholic protestant or eastern orthodox before i decide to attend.

Latvian orthodox.
This neo violence, pure self defiance
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 20:57:00
July 28 2012 20:55 GMT
#4411
I spawned in near starry and was scared due to the server being full. Eventually I found myself running north through the old fields. After a couple open fields I found a lake and checked on my map it was Prud. I followed the dirt path north knowing that the Northwest airfield was nearby. Being deathly afraid of the Northwest Airfield I choose to keep following the road north. Eventually after 30mins of walking I found myself in a small town in the middle of nowhere. For some reason I decided to head north from the town and see what the edge of the map looks like. About a good 45 minutes of straight running 3 cows worth of meat later I stumbled upon a camp. It had a massive amount of tents and a bus with a tractor. Inside one of the tents I found the holy grail of items in DayZ. I found what people called SATCHEL CHARGES AKA PIPEBOMBS. Trembling with fear and excitement I take as many of them as I can hold. FYI they take 2 slots per charge. Taking roughly 6 of them I attach one to the bus & tractor. Also deciding that this camp was unacceptable and is used against noobs on the beach I put one on all the tents. Not even 5 minutes later I find myself running away about 600 meters. Turning 180 degrees to look back I hit the "denotation" button. KABLAM,KABOOM & the sound of burning fire can be heard. With a big bandana grin on my face I turn my back to the camp and walk back to Gorka.

PS.
Today has been a good day in DayZ.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
July 28 2012 20:56 GMT
#4412
Fuck

I thought my character would save over, but I don't see him. I reformatted my hard drive when I built my new computer, is there any way to get my old character back? ;_;
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 28 2012 21:01 GMT
#4413
That reset cost me a water bottle. My own fault. Very sad... also, life is down to just over 5k lol. Trying desperately to make it near anyone before I die.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 21:07:14
July 28 2012 21:07 GMT
#4414
bK was that the TL server oO. You should have kept the bus we could have had some fun rolling around in that lol.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Gnosis
Profile Joined December 2008
Scotland912 Posts
July 28 2012 21:09 GMT
#4415
Is anyone have trouble finding servers? I'm trying to co-ordinate with a friend, but neither of us can find a server the other can see. We've never had this problem before...
"Reason is flawless, de jure, but reasoners are not, de facto." – Peter Kreeft
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
July 28 2012 21:15 GMT
#4416
On July 29 2012 06:07 Benjef wrote:
bK was that the TL server oO. You should have kept the bus we could have had some fun rolling around in that lol.

This was US 382 Teamliquid Server
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 28 2012 21:16 GMT
#4417
On July 29 2012 06:15 bK- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2012 06:07 Benjef wrote:
bK was that the TL server oO. You should have kept the bus we could have had some fun rolling around in that lol.

This was US 382 Teamliquid Server

Why did you not keep it then O.O?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 28 2012 21:17 GMT
#4418
Lol shit... just ran all the way to Novy Sobor and turns out people have gone to Cherno now XD Need a blood transfusion so bad hahaha. A more pressing matter may be my lack of liquids and imminent dehydration :S
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 28 2012 21:34 GMT
#4419
Is anyone at NWAF if so I'm in the elektro channel let me know so I don't die. Oh wait o.O
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
July 28 2012 21:46 GMT
#4420
On July 29 2012 06:34 oZii wrote:
Is anyone at NWAF if so I'm in the elektro channel let me know so I don't die. Oh wait o.O

Well I am actually heading to cherno and just wanted to know if anyone was in the area. Do not want to shoot fellow TL'ers
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Prev 1 219 220 221 222 223 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM401
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 401
Reynor 231
ByuN 185
TKL 130
Railgan 78
Codebar 59
BRAT_OK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59046
Bisu 2907
Calm 1208
FanTaSy 1028
Stork 838
Rush 401
hero 392
firebathero 198
Snow 129
Sharp 86
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Mind 65
ToSsGirL 39
Trap 38
Pusan 37
Sexy 29
Bale 27
Mong 26
Hm[arnc] 20
soO 20
Terrorterran 20
Rock 18
Aegong 18
HiyA 14
Sacsri 9
Shine 8
Noble 8
scan(afreeca) 8
IntoTheRainbow 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8545
Dendi1118
Counter-Strike
fl0m4537
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
Other Games
singsing2223
Liquid`RaSZi1474
B2W.Neo704
olofmeister543
Beastyqt493
Mlord470
Khaldor445
KnowMe314
Hui .222
crisheroes172
Chillindude66
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
League of Legends
• Nemesis3513
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 37m
OSC
7h 37m
Replay Cast
7h 37m
OSC
20h 37m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.