• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

Day Z: Persistant world zombie survival mod - Page 220

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 352 Next
We have a Dayz channel on the TL Teamspeak Server. Come play with us!
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 15:26:47
July 28 2012 15:25 GMT
#4381
[image loading]

Video setting's for tofu and bk-\

WTF that size how do I downsize this pic

nevermind
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
July 28 2012 15:30 GMT
#4382
HDR quality to high along with full gamma, brightness and visibility and you can see so much better at night
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 15:45:41
July 28 2012 15:44 GMT
#4383
Church Services held tomorrow at Elektro Church

I smell disaster but will probably be funny

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/x9d55/you_are_invited_to_services_at_the_last_church_of/

TSBspartacus
Profile Joined October 2011
England1046 Posts
July 28 2012 15:45 GMT
#4384
On July 29 2012 00:05 EchelonTee wrote:
This game is amazing, most fun I've had in ages. For ages people complain about how game industry is dumbing down games, and finally when a game comes out where you literally have to fend for yourself, it's just a great experience.

Is current TL server changed from 1337 --> 382? I'd be interested in playing with TL players, at least knowing I have a lower chance of being shot.

We normally have two servers, 1337 (the original) is down due to finding another server provider.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 15:51:55
July 28 2012 15:51 GMT
#4385
On July 29 2012 00:44 oZii wrote:
Church Services held tomorrow at Elektro Church

I smell disaster but will probably be funny

http://www.reddit.com/r/dayz/comments/x9d55/you_are_invited_to_services_at_the_last_church_of/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4gn085AAak

are they going to say mass over direct com?
Is it catholic or protestant?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
July 28 2012 16:03 GMT
#4386
If I'm around I might just camp looking at the hills of Electro looking for snipers trying to grief :D. Orrrrr I could go with my grenade launcher and have some fun with the church >:D
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
July 28 2012 16:11 GMT
#4387
smoke grenade the church
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
July 28 2012 16:50 GMT
#4388
two frag grenades?
I think that would be enough to kill everyone inside.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
hagon
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom556 Posts
July 28 2012 16:56 GMT
#4389
just need a find a rocket launcher and you're set
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
July 28 2012 16:57 GMT
#4390
no
smoke grenade
it will bring the roof down on their heads
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 17:03:31
July 28 2012 17:03 GMT
#4391
I got a smoke on for my grenade launcher, you would just fire it into the inside of the building wouldn't you and then the building would colapse after a whil?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Coriolis
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
July 28 2012 17:49 GMT
#4392
Someone needs to find c4 and use THAT on the church.
Descolada in everything not TL/Starcraft
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 17:54:48
July 28 2012 17:54 GMT
#4393
I need to know if its catholic protestant or eastern orthodox before i decide to attend.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 28 2012 19:06 GMT
#4394
Jochan plays DayZ with a joystick ROFL. NOOOOOOOOB
Arch00
Profile Joined July 2010
United States233 Posts
July 28 2012 19:09 GMT
#4395
Why are nameplates turned on in the 382 server?
www.twitch.tv/arch00 ~ Arch.391 SC2
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 28 2012 19:17 GMT
#4396
On July 29 2012 04:09 Arch00 wrote:
Why are nameplates turned on in the 382 server?


Wrong 382 server there are 2
bK-
Profile Joined June 2012
United States326 Posts
July 28 2012 19:18 GMT
#4397
On July 29 2012 00:05 EchelonTee wrote:
This game is amazing, most fun I've had in ages. For ages people complain about how game industry is dumbing down games, and finally when a game comes out where you literally have to fend for yourself, it's just a great experience.

Is current TL server changed from 1337 --> 382? I'd be interested in playing with TL players, at least knowing I have a lower chance of being shot.

Yeah the new server is US 382. There is aparently another imposter server named US 382 but choose the one with the vet settings enabled.
We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.
Daumen
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1073 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 19:59:42
July 28 2012 19:50 GMT
#4398
Today my game started lagging like hell out of nowhere, did something change significantly?

To my understanding this game is run mostly on the CPU, my Processor is the AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor, 3.00 GHz and the game was fine until now :O

can someone tell me what I can change in the options of the game that the Game runs smoother? I lowered graphic details etc but there is no change at all. I have no idea what ATOC & PPAA are and what setting I should choose for them so they dont drain any resources, same for Antisotropic Filtering, Antialiasing, HDR quality and Vsync...

can any1 help me & my PC to enjoy Day Z lag free? :<
President of the ReaL Fan Club.
NEXUS6
Profile Joined July 2011
United States413 Posts
July 28 2012 20:01 GMT
#4399
On July 29 2012 04:50 Daumen wrote:
Today my game started lagging like hell out of nowhere, did something change significantly?

To my understanding this game is run mostly on the CPU, my Processor is the AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 Processor, 3.00 GHz and the game was fine until now :O

can someone tell me what I can change in the options of the game that the Game runs smoother? I lowered graphic details etc but there is no change at all. I have no idea what ATOC & PPAA are and what setting I should choose for them, same for Antisotropic Filtering, Antialiasing, HDR quality and Vsync... How should I set them so they drain the least amount of Resources?

p.s.: yes, im ashamed of my english right now.

imo you should just turn everything off and to the lowest setting then just raise only certain settings until you find a good setup.

I just tested the settings that ozii posted and I was very pleased with the quality and the performance of the setup. I will be sticking with these settings for a while.
oZii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1198 Posts
July 28 2012 20:08 GMT
#4400
I found stanag SD rounds
Prev 1 218 219 220 221 222 352 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 186
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2978
Leta 1453
Bale 59
Other Games
summit1g7984
JimRising 558
WinterStarcraft338
ViBE142
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick716
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo373
Other Games
• Scarra1037
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 58m
Patches Events
11h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 58m
OSC
19h 58m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.