• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 27

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 93 Next
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 11 2012 22:45 GMT
#521
On April 12 2012 07:35 IMABUNNEH wrote:
When did that guild thing get released as info? Never heard that before o.0

But it's freaking awesome.

what guild thing?
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 11 2012 23:02 GMT
#522
On April 12 2012 07:45 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 07:35 IMABUNNEH wrote:
When did that guild thing get released as info? Never heard that before o.0

But it's freaking awesome.

what guild thing?


All you had to do was scroll up >.> The ability to be in multiple guilds at once.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 12 2012 01:07 GMT
#523
On April 12 2012 08:02 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 07:45 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 12 2012 07:35 IMABUNNEH wrote:
When did that guild thing get released as info? Never heard that before o.0

But it's freaking awesome.

what guild thing?


All you had to do was scroll up >.> The ability to be in multiple guilds at once.

"Guild things" doesn't explain shit, it can be anything from A to Y
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 02:56:49
April 12 2012 02:54 GMT
#524
To anybody who HASN'T preordered/prepurchased yet:


From the Guild Wars 2 Facebook page:

"Many of our community members are asking about how long the pre-purchase offer will last.
Pre-purchase will run up until shortly before launch. However, we also want to maintain a high quality of service for those who have pre-purchased and are participating in the Beta Weekend Events.
With that in mind, if we max out our beta server capacity, we may temporarily make pre-purchase unavailable until we can bring more capacity online. Bottom line is if you want to participate in the Beta Weekend Events, don’t wait. ~RB2"


Related Tweet

This means you really want to preorder ASAP, to ensure your beta access.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, the beta event Starts Friday 20th April.
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 08:01:08
April 12 2012 07:59 GMT
#525
On April 12 2012 11:54 Josh_rakoons wrote:

Also, the beta event Starts Friday 20th April.



but in gw2 twitter rb2 says that they dont have a date yet
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 08:59:53
April 12 2012 08:21 GMT
#526
I saw someones chart making skillz in the gdoc were below 9000 so I fixed it a bit

EDIT - also moved the sum to the top and made it document-long so it's more universal.

EDIT2 - also for those who can't decide between 2 chars added an option for a secondary character
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 12 2012 09:10 GMT
#527
On April 12 2012 17:21 freestalker wrote:
I saw someones chart making skillz in the gdoc were below 9000 so I fixed it a bit

EDIT - also moved the sum to the top and made it document-long so it's more universal.

EDIT2 - also for those who can't decide between 2 chars added an option for a secondary character

Ah I see, well like I said, more used to excel and some of the functions doesnt operate excactly the same ^^. But noticed you messed up the colour "coding" I used colours class's colours and used that in diagram so it would be possible to notice which is what instantly. For example guardian is blue/lightblue so made the text on the class lightblue + lightblue in diagram, I guess I can just change it now myself though no biggie :p.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
April 12 2012 09:14 GMT
#528
On April 12 2012 18:10 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 17:21 freestalker wrote:
I saw someones chart making skillz in the gdoc were below 9000 so I fixed it a bit

EDIT - also moved the sum to the top and made it document-long so it's more universal.

EDIT2 - also for those who can't decide between 2 chars added an option for a secondary character

Ah I see, well like I said, more used to excel and some of the functions doesnt operate excactly the same ^^. But noticed you messed up the colour "coding" I used colours class's colours and used that in diagram so it would be possible to notice which is what instantly. For example guardian is blue/lightblue so made the text on the class lightblue + lightblue in diagram, I guess I can just change it now myself though no biggie :p.

Ah, I noticed the colors changed but didn't really pay too much attention to it I assumed it was because before there were like 8 data sets and I made them just 2 with the labels in legend.

Go ahead and change it it's public, after all. I had to fight a bit with 'COUNTIF' too because argument separator is , in excel but ; in gdocs. Took me a while to find out
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 12 2012 09:16 GMT
#529
On April 12 2012 18:14 freestalker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 18:10 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 12 2012 17:21 freestalker wrote:
I saw someones chart making skillz in the gdoc were below 9000 so I fixed it a bit

EDIT - also moved the sum to the top and made it document-long so it's more universal.

EDIT2 - also for those who can't decide between 2 chars added an option for a secondary character

Ah I see, well like I said, more used to excel and some of the functions doesnt operate excactly the same ^^. But noticed you messed up the colour "coding" I used colours class's colours and used that in diagram so it would be possible to notice which is what instantly. For example guardian is blue/lightblue so made the text on the class lightblue + lightblue in diagram, I guess I can just change it now myself though no biggie :p.

Ah, I noticed the colors changed but didn't really pay too much attention to it I assumed it was because before there were like 8 data sets and I made them just 2 with the labels in legend.

Go ahead and change it it's public, after all. I had to fight a bit with 'COUNTIF' too because argument separator is , in excel but ; in gdocs. Took me a while to find out

; is the separator in many versions of excel as well. It's because many languages use , as the decimal separator, while English uses . so using excel in Swedish for example would be impossible if , was the argument separator.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 09:31:17
April 12 2012 09:23 GMT
#530
On April 12 2012 18:16 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 18:14 freestalker wrote:
On April 12 2012 18:10 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 12 2012 17:21 freestalker wrote:
I saw someones chart making skillz in the gdoc were below 9000 so I fixed it a bit

EDIT - also moved the sum to the top and made it document-long so it's more universal.

EDIT2 - also for those who can't decide between 2 chars added an option for a secondary character

Ah I see, well like I said, more used to excel and some of the functions doesnt operate excactly the same ^^. But noticed you messed up the colour "coding" I used colours class's colours and used that in diagram so it would be possible to notice which is what instantly. For example guardian is blue/lightblue so made the text on the class lightblue + lightblue in diagram, I guess I can just change it now myself though no biggie :p.

Ah, I noticed the colors changed but didn't really pay too much attention to it I assumed it was because before there were like 8 data sets and I made them just 2 with the labels in legend.

Go ahead and change it it's public, after all. I had to fight a bit with 'COUNTIF' too because argument separator is , in excel but ; in gdocs. Took me a while to find out

; is the separator in many versions of excel as well. It's because many languages use , as the decimal separator, while English uses . so using excel in Swedish for example would be impossible if , was the argument separator.

Oh well, this is the reason I have on so that anyone who wants to change it can change it, will be taking "backups" every once in a while as another page that noone but me can change. Just in case some troll comes in, can also just go into history and jump back before changes but not sure how far back it goes.

* Oh yeah btw, if any of u actually want editor rights just pm me your gmail account or something on TL.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 12 2012 09:37 GMT
#531
Should probably be noted that the class choices are obviously extremely preliminary, so I hope there's no planning etc based on it. I picked guardian and mesmer because they sound interesting, but for example in WoW, Warrior sounds the least interesting by far out of all the classes, yet it's the one I found the most fun to play... so there's just no way to tell what I will main until I've tried all classes to a decent level.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 12 2012 09:42 GMT
#532
On April 12 2012 18:37 Tobberoth wrote:
Should probably be noted that the class choices are obviously extremely preliminary, so I hope there's no planning etc based on it. I picked guardian and mesmer because they sound interesting, but for example in WoW, Warrior sounds the least interesting by far out of all the classes, yet it's the one I found the most fun to play... so there's just no way to tell what I will main until I've tried all classes to a decent level.

yea you are right, it does however lessen the risk of getting like 10 necromancers and 5 mesmers.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
freestalker
Profile Joined March 2010
469 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-12 09:43:50
April 12 2012 09:42 GMT
#533
I think the very important aspect of this is to actually find out how many players there are It's not like you have to stick to the class you choose here, of course.

EDIt - we should probably get the gdoc link to the OP too.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 12 2012 14:20 GMT
#534
On April 12 2012 18:42 freestalker wrote:
I think the very important aspect of this is to actually find out how many players there are It's not like you have to stick to the class you choose here, of course.

EDIt - we should probably get the gdoc link to the OP too.


Done and done.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 12 2012 17:30 GMT
#535
Watchurself Die.3769

Just preordered now.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 12 2012 17:33 GMT
#536
On April 12 2012 16:59 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 11:54 Josh_rakoons wrote:

Also, the beta event Starts Friday 20th April.



but in gw2 twitter rb2 says that they dont have a date yet


Its a rumour.. Backed up with common sense ^^
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 12 2012 17:42 GMT
#537
Any source?
Moderator
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 12 2012 23:22 GMT
#538
On April 13 2012 02:42 Firebolt145 wrote:
Any source?

"@wendiammo That is confirmed. Our first Beta Weekend Event is at the end of this month. We've not announced a firm date yet. ~RB2" Copy-pasted off of twitter.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 00:44:32
April 13 2012 00:42 GMT
#539
Ok, finished Nightfall now. Just hopped over to eye of the north to pick up Livia to complete my set of 3 Necros. Still haven't got any elite skills yet, but have most of the basics that I want for my heroes. Running a 3 Necro, 2 Mesmer, 2 Monk build currently, but not sure if I should switch out one of the Monks for an Elementalist for more damage. Although, to be honest, I haven't really tried out this comp since acquiring Livia, so I'll have to see how it works for now.

Gonna jump back into Factions to finish that off, so I can pick up some of the Ritualist skills that I want. Been saving up my monies too. Got about 85k atm. Don't think there's anything useful I can spend it on yet is there?

edit - oh yea, I've still got the chest runs to do in Nightfall. Have to do that first.
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 13 2012 01:06 GMT
#540
You only need one extra monk for sabway / discordway...
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 4m
INu's Battles
6h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.