• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:56
CEST 07:56
KST 14:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8109 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 26

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 93 Next
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
April 10 2012 22:19 GMT
#501
On April 11 2012 07:14 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 07:06 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:31 Pantythief wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:17 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?


I was thinking about that, and I came up with this idea. Instead, I'll make it easy for everyone. I'll post my code in the main post, so people who want to participate can add me in-game and I'll arrange some events for us to participate in. Events, like PvP, I imagine.

Or make a google doc!!


Oh, boy. Go bugger Valashu with that terrible, terrible invention. v____v


Either way the idea is great!

Can't wait!
Whargarbl
-Sleet-
Profile Joined September 2006
Poland84 Posts
April 11 2012 05:16 GMT
#502
Count me in
Sleet.1867
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 16:14:42
April 11 2012 09:20 GMT
#503
lol, we used Gdocs to make the first post, Pantythief had some trouble wrapping his mind around the entire concept :-)

I thought about adding the names but decided against it, the current list isn't final so we might as well not add GW2 names untill after the game is released.

Lets count on Anet adding a guild UI with a members list, we can use that to check guild strength

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 11 2012 16:24 GMT
#504
I just made something real fast in google docs, filled in my own info to show how

Google docs
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 11 2012 16:45 GMT
#505
I just bought GW2, but since I'll join my old GW guild, I'll hold back participation in this one until I see how the "multiple guilds" stuff works out that it's supposed to have.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 11 2012 16:48 GMT
#506
On April 12 2012 01:24 Roflhaxx wrote:
I just made something real fast in google docs, filled in my own info to show how

Google docs


Nice one. Just put my details in.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 17:26:58
April 11 2012 17:19 GMT
#507
Pantythief and me were discussing what the four diget code was for and how it would play out in the game

'This is a unique account identifier, consisting of a name and a randomly generated four-digit code. You'll use it during the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event, on the Beta Forums, and in Guild Wars 2 after launch. The name and four-digit code will be your handle on the Beta Forums. The four-digit code does not appear in the game itself unless another player chooses the same name, in which case both your name and the four-digit code will appear.'

If someone migrates from another server to the one I am in, will I now be forced to advertise my code beforehand so people know it's me or risk drama? (seems like a hassle and dangerous to players' identity)

EDIT:Gdocs looks great, might want to change it to make it harder for trolls to change the info, since having access to TL does not equate to everyone being decent enough to not change a few names in an open Gdoc.

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 11 2012 17:29 GMT
#508
On April 12 2012 02:19 Valashu wrote:
Pantythief and me were discussing what the four diget code was for and how it would play out in the game

'This is a unique account identifier, consisting of a name and a randomly generated four-digit code. You'll use it during the Guild Wars 2 Beta Event, on the Beta Forums, and in Guild Wars 2 after launch. The name and four-digit code will be your handle on the Beta Forums. The four-digit code does not appear in the game itself unless another player chooses the same name, in which case both your name and the four-digit code will appear.'

If someone migrates from another server to the one I am in, will I now be forced to advertise my code beforehand so people know it's me or risk drama? (seems like a hassle and dangerous to players' identity)

EDIT:Gdocs looks great, might want to change it to make it harder for trolls to change the info, since having access to TL does not equate to everyone being decent enough to not change a few names in an open Gdoc.


This isn't EVE. :D
Moderator
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:09:34
April 11 2012 17:46 GMT
#509
lol, you're right, but having someone walking around with your name and a code above his head that does not show until he is actually in your server/area is a bad idea for an MMO that has any social aspects at all.
I do not see why Anet wont allow some people to add numbers to their names instead of Arenanet giving everyone numbers.

It's easier to spot the difference between RandomPlayer1 and RandomPlayer2 than it is to differentiate Randomplayer.2546 and Randomplayer.6437
Especially if the code does not appear until after there are two people with the same name walking around.

All it all I do not see how this can benefit anyone, but feel free to give us your take in this.

EDIT: Can someone C/P the "why is there a number?" infotab those of us who pre-ordered got? I remember clicking it but I forgot what it said.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 11 2012 17:55 GMT
#510
Preordered :D

Rolling on the TL server despite the fact that I won't apply to the TL guild (I want to play with IRL friends more)

But it means I get on a server with people I know won't slack too hard in WvWvW who might be fun to play with. Look forward to seeing you all ingame at least ^_^
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
April 11 2012 18:07 GMT
#511
On April 12 2012 02:55 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Preordered :D

Rolling on the TL server despite the fact that I won't apply to the TL guild (I want to play with IRL friends more)

But it means I get on a server with people I know won't slack too hard in WvWvW who might be fun to play with. Look forward to seeing you all ingame at least ^_^


You know you can join multiple guilds right? I'm not sure of the EU guild's policy here on TL but for the NA guild which I'm a part of if I want i can join a casual guild with friends as well as the official guild.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:08:39
April 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#512
Snow.2048
This is btw your account name and beta name. In the real game you can name your characters whatever you want. Just in case someone is confused. And I'm not 100% sure on the account name but everyone says it is, so I guess its true.

@IMABUNNEH you can be in multiple guilds at once, and just choose which one to represent when you log on (and can switch at anytime), so if you ever feel like hanging out and your friends arn't on, you're welcome
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 11 2012 18:08 GMT
#513
On April 12 2012 03:07 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 02:55 IMABUNNEH wrote:
Preordered :D

Rolling on the TL server despite the fact that I won't apply to the TL guild (I want to play with IRL friends more)

But it means I get on a server with people I know won't slack too hard in WvWvW who might be fun to play with. Look forward to seeing you all ingame at least ^_^


You know you can join multiple guilds right? I'm not sure of the EU guild's policy here on TL but for the NA guild which I'm a part of if I want i can join a casual guild with friends as well as the official guild.


99% sure that the American Teamliquid guild do not allow members to join multiple guilds.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:21:01
April 11 2012 18:11 GMT
#514
On April 12 2012 03:08 Pantythief wrote:

99% sure that the American Teamliquid guild do not allow members to join multiple guilds.


Serious? Lol... all your GW2 characters belong to us!
Seriously, powerhungry much?
I'm already in two guilds, one IRL and TL. I'm making seperate characters probably, but because of how the system works, I can be part on both guilds on any or all my characters, and probably will be.
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:19:15
April 11 2012 18:14 GMT
#515
They might make an exception for a fellow TL guild, Legacy Vanguard seems to be a lot less constrained than the HC divisions.

EDIT: I do not remember GW:NA having rules about multiple guilds, I'll look it up after I return from the store.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:18:26
April 11 2012 18:18 GMT
#516
On April 12 2012 03:11 Morofang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 12 2012 03:08 Pantythief wrote:

99% sure that the American Teamliquid guild do not allow members to join multiple guilds.


Serious? Lol... all your GW2 characters belong to us!
Seriously, powerhungry much...
I'm already in two guilds, one IRL and TL. I'm making seperate characters probably, but because of how the system works, I can be part on both guilds on any or all my characters, and probably will be.


I'm in the NA guild so let me clarify i guess.

We can be in only 1 "competitive guild" this means that we can't be in another guild that directly competes with TL on different levels. Also we still have to follow our schedule (raid nights exc.) Also when walking around alone you should have the TL tag displayed rather than the other.

However, if there is a small guild where you want to play with some friends you ARE allowed to join that to do some activities with. Yes this is really strict but I feel that its good for those who would like to do some personal story or simple Dynamic Events or dungeons with friends from real life which seemed to be what I read it as.
Morofang
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands45 Posts
April 11 2012 18:22 GMT
#517
Thanks for clarifying ^^
Guild Wars 2 Europe
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 18:33:09
April 11 2012 18:31 GMT
#518
Ah, that makes a lot more sense.

Would be interesting to see how guilds geared soley towards dynamic events or trading turn out.

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-11 20:50:42
April 11 2012 20:20 GMT
#519
Trying to add a neat diagram thingie as well but can't seem to remember the excel "codes" or its just spreadsheet that uses different ones.

Edit* Finished diagram thingie, when u type in the number under class you will see diagram changing automatically.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
IMABUNNEH
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom1062 Posts
April 11 2012 22:35 GMT
#520
When did that guild thing get released as info? Never heard that before o.0

But it's freaking awesome.
"I think...now? No rival. Me world champion. Yeah. None rival." - oGsMC
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 549
Larva 466
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 737
Other Games
summit1g8596
WinterStarcraft495
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick875
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2301
League of Legends
• Rush1347
• Lourlo1114
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 4m
INu's Battles
6h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 4m
Replay Cast
17h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.