• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:56
CEST 09:56
KST 16:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9155 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 28

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 93 Next
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
April 13 2012 06:41 GMT
#541
On April 13 2012 09:42 jtype wrote:
Gonna jump back into Factions to finish that off, so I can pick up some of the Ritualist skills that I want. Been saving up my monies too. Got about 85k atm. Don't think there's anything useful I can spend it on yet is there?

edit - oh yea, I've still got the chest runs to do in Nightfall. Have to do that first.


save all the money you can, the luxon armor (2 points in the HoM) cost almos 100k.

You are going fast, keep playing.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 13 2012 13:10 GMT
#542
On April 13 2012 15:41 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 09:42 jtype wrote:
Gonna jump back into Factions to finish that off, so I can pick up some of the Ritualist skills that I want. Been saving up my monies too. Got about 85k atm. Don't think there's anything useful I can spend it on yet is there?

edit - oh yea, I've still got the chest runs to do in Nightfall. Have to do that first.


save all the money you can, the luxon armor (2 points in the HoM) cost almos 100k.

You are going fast, keep playing.


Way more than 100.000, I'm afraid. Ingots cost 1.200 each, Ink cost 400 each, I think. Base cost per item is 15.000. So that's 15+20-30.000+4-8000 per item.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
April 13 2012 13:54 GMT
#543
Ok cool, thanks for the heads up. I'm not opposed to doing some intensive farming runs when the time comes, but I was just wondering if there was anything that is worth spending money on now, to make things easier/faster. But if, as rivurivu said, I'm going at a decent pace, then I'll probably take his advice and save it for now.

BTW, the Nightfall chest run (just completed it.. It took a while since I didn't have a few of the locations marked on my map) only gave me about 7K gold, as opposed to the 20K+ that I'd been quoted. Bit of a shame, but still.
36CrazyFists
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal128 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 16:03:50
April 13 2012 14:10 GMT
#544
--
http://www.twitter.com/36crazyfists
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 16:17:52
April 13 2012 16:10 GMT
#545
On April 13 2012 22:54 jtype wrote:
BTW, the Nightfall chest run (just completed it.. It took a while since I didn't have a few of the locations marked on my map) only gave me about 7K gold, as opposed to the 20K+ that I'd been quoted. Bit of a shame, but still.


weird i got 20k and a diamond (6k) plus 2 or 3k for the weapons, i linked the chest run guide from DoomBox but that is just part 1 of the video, there is 1 more.

well, you have time until gw2 realeses, give the chest some time to get full again, 1 month or 2 will do it. 2 if you want to be 100% sure.
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 16:18:35
April 13 2012 16:17 GMT
#546
Yea, I watched the video(s) and followed the list on the wiki as well, here: http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Treasure.

The only thing I can think of is that I'd opened one or two of them during normal questing, causing lower value rewards. I dunno. I definitely didn't open more than 2 of them at the most and even then, I didn't recognize any of them really.

It's not a big deal, but it is a bit disappointing.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-13 17:53:53
April 13 2012 17:53 GMT
#547


Congratulations! 30 members.

afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
najreteip
Profile Joined December 2010
Belgium4158 Posts
April 13 2012 21:22 GMT
#548
On April 13 2012 22:10 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 15:41 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:42 jtype wrote:
Gonna jump back into Factions to finish that off, so I can pick up some of the Ritualist skills that I want. Been saving up my monies too. Got about 85k atm. Don't think there's anything useful I can spend it on yet is there?

edit - oh yea, I've still got the chest runs to do in Nightfall. Have to do that first.


save all the money you can, the luxon armor (2 points in the HoM) cost almos 100k.

You are going fast, keep playing.


Way more than 100.000, I'm afraid. Ingots cost 1.200 each, Ink cost 400 each, I think. Base cost per item is 15.000. So that's 15+20-30.000+4-8000 per item.

I just pvp'd to get the ingots, made things a little easier
I have no quote!
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 13 2012 23:12 GMT
#549
On April 14 2012 06:22 najreteip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2012 22:10 Pantythief wrote:
On April 13 2012 15:41 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
On April 13 2012 09:42 jtype wrote:
Gonna jump back into Factions to finish that off, so I can pick up some of the Ritualist skills that I want. Been saving up my monies too. Got about 85k atm. Don't think there's anything useful I can spend it on yet is there?

edit - oh yea, I've still got the chest runs to do in Nightfall. Have to do that first.


save all the money you can, the luxon armor (2 points in the HoM) cost almos 100k.

You are going fast, keep playing.


Way more than 100.000, I'm afraid. Ingots cost 1.200 each, Ink cost 400 each, I think. Base cost per item is 15.000. So that's 15+20-30.000+4-8000 per item.

I just pvp'd to get the ingots, made things a little easier


Lol, lucky. When I play, nobody's online.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
April 13 2012 23:55 GMT
#550
Pantythief you may want to check which server you're on. Europe will probably be completely deserted around now, best to play on the US servers if you want to see anyone else online.
Moderator
Frail
Profile Joined October 2010
Iceland336 Posts
April 14 2012 10:29 GMT
#551
Any news on upcoming beta weekends?

I've been afk praying for the 20th!
Whargarbl
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 14 2012 12:54 GMT
#552
On April 14 2012 19:29 Frail wrote:
Any news on upcoming beta weekends?

I've been afk praying for the 20th!


Well, rumors only, I'm afraid.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
DrahtMaul
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany74 Posts
April 14 2012 14:11 GMT
#553
Nothing official yet...
Lowko
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands286 Posts
April 14 2012 18:53 GMT
#554
Been making some video's for youtube about Guild wars 2 classes.

Really looking for some feedback, so if you have something to say about it, anything at all: Let me know (as long as you aren't too mean to meeee D;)


Planning to do all professions. Already have the elementalist done (with my voice a bit louder in that one)
www.LowkoTV.com
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
April 14 2012 22:23 GMT
#555
First PvP video I have seen with players that are remotely good right here, its actually devs playing who clearly have much more skill then anyone else has managed to get in any of the beta videos. To skip the PvE and just watch the PvP it starts around the 22 minute mark.

empty.bottle
Profile Joined July 2009
685 Posts
April 14 2012 22:36 GMT
#556
Hey guys, if i pre-purchase do I get into the beta today?
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
April 14 2012 22:45 GMT
#557
On April 15 2012 07:36 empty.bottle wrote:
Hey guys, if i pre-purchase do I get into the beta today?


No because there is no beta today, you get into all the beta weekend events which are currently happening roughly once per month with the next one being on either the weekend of the 20th or 27th of this month.
JonnyClark
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom79 Posts
April 14 2012 23:16 GMT
#558
Hi guys, pre-ordered this the other day looks so good can't wait to play. Is it ok for anyone to join the guild from TL? :D if so i'd love to play with u guys when the beta weekends come along. my name is Jonny Clark.8651 .
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 14 2012 23:17 GMT
#559
On April 15 2012 08:16 JonnyClark wrote:
Hi guys, pre-ordered this the other day looks so good can't wait to play. Is it ok for anyone to join the guild from TL? :D if so i'd love to play with u guys when the beta weekends come along. my name is Jonny Clark.8651 .


>:D
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
April 14 2012 23:57 GMT
#560
Pantythief, your smileys scare me

Sinii, nice to see Devs that are actually good at their game.
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 199
Shinee 91
Hyun 85
Killer 48
Snow 48
Hm[arnc] 46
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
sorry 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm151
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g7929
WinterStarcraft502
ArmadaUGS72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick762
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream179
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1544
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 4m
INu's Battles
4h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 4m
Replay Cast
15h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.