• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:26
CEST 04:26
KST 11:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

Guild Wars 2: Europe - Page 25

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 93 Next
chroniX
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
517 Posts
April 10 2012 18:53 GMT
#481
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.


Is there a real constant beta for normal people who signed up for beta access?
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 18:55:27
April 10 2012 18:54 GMT
#482
Maybe I should have been more clear about the pre-order.

Did not know about the beta weekends starting at the end of this month, I have a trip planned to Israel.

The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 18:55:30
April 10 2012 18:55 GMT
#483
On April 11 2012 03:53 chroniX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.


Is there a real constant beta for normal people who signed up for beta access?

No idea, you'd have to ask someone who actually got beta access about that. It's definitely not impossible, I think SW: ToR had such a setup where a few people had constant beta and the vast majority only got 1-2 weekends.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 10 2012 19:01 GMT
#484
On April 11 2012 03:55 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:53 chroniX wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.


Is there a real constant beta for normal people who signed up for beta access?

No idea, you'd have to ask someone who actually got beta access about that. It's definitely not impossible, I think SW: ToR had such a setup where a few people had constant beta and the vast majority only got 1-2 weekends.


I was a beta-tester of SW:TOR for a little less than a year. But I don't think there's a "constant" beta-event going on for anyone.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 10 2012 19:03 GMT
#485
On April 11 2012 04:01 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:55 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:53 chroniX wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.


Is there a real constant beta for normal people who signed up for beta access?

No idea, you'd have to ask someone who actually got beta access about that. It's definitely not impossible, I think SW: ToR had such a setup where a few people had constant beta and the vast majority only got 1-2 weekends.


I was a beta-tester of SW:TOR for a little less than a year. But I don't think there's a "constant" beta-event going on for anyone.

Well, the thing is, they obviously need to test endgame content as well, and there's no way weekend testers will get that far, so I'm going to assume that while maybe not constant, they will have people who get longer betas than weekends.
rivurivurivurivu
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden140 Posts
April 10 2012 19:17 GMT
#486
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 10 2012 19:18 GMT
#487
On April 11 2012 04:03 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:01 Pantythief wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:55 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:53 chroniX wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.


Is there a real constant beta for normal people who signed up for beta access?

No idea, you'd have to ask someone who actually got beta access about that. It's definitely not impossible, I think SW: ToR had such a setup where a few people had constant beta and the vast majority only got 1-2 weekends.


I was a beta-tester of SW:TOR for a little less than a year. But I don't think there's a "constant" beta-event going on for anyone.

Well, the thing is, they obviously need to test endgame content as well, and there's no way weekend testers will get that far, so I'm going to assume that while maybe not constant, they will have people who get longer betas than weekends.


Fairly sure that everything was tested before 2012. The NDA will probably lift at the end of this month.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
April 10 2012 19:20 GMT
#488
On April 11 2012 04:17 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?

Good idea, hopefully we can start to play together immediately that way.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 10 2012 19:31 GMT
#489
On April 11 2012 04:17 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?


I was thinking about that, and I came up with this idea. Instead, I'll make it easy for everyone. I'll post my code in the main post, so people who want to participate can add me in-game and I'll arrange some events for us to participate in. Events, like PvP, I imagine.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 10 2012 19:36 GMT
#490
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 10 2012 19:40 GMT
#491
On April 11 2012 04:36 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.


But..that's the same. o___o
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Mannerheim
Profile Joined April 2007
766 Posts
April 10 2012 19:43 GMT
#492
On April 11 2012 04:40 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:36 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.


But..that's the same. o___o


There have been some press-only beta weekends before.
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 10 2012 20:03 GMT
#493
On April 11 2012 04:40 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:36 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.


But..that's the same. o___o

No but there are some games that only have beta during weekends/certain days in the week etc, thought it was like that.
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
April 10 2012 20:30 GMT
#494
On April 11 2012 05:03 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:40 Pantythief wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:36 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.


But..that's the same. o___o

No but there are some games that only have beta during weekends/certain days in the week etc, thought it was like that.


It is like that. Beta access is only for certain weekends.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 20:54:06
April 10 2012 20:30 GMT
#495
On April 11 2012 04:43 Mannerheim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:40 Pantythief wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:36 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:45 Tobberoth wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:38 Roflhaxx wrote:
On April 11 2012 03:37 jtype wrote:
Apparently the first beta event after the pre-orders will be at the end of this month. Exact date to be confirmed.

From the GW2 twitter:
We've got it planned for the end of this month, no firm date yet.

what the hell, why did I pre-purchase now then if it doesnt even give me beta access -_-

I thought everyone knew it would work like this? They never said prepuchase would give you beta immediately, they said it would guarantee access to all beta weekend events, people who expected a constant beta will be very disappointed.

when I read the page again I guess it makes sense, it says "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend Events" But I read it as "Access to all Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekends" or something like that.


But..that's the same. o___o


There have been some press-only beta weekends before.


But beta access is only for certain weekends, not every weekend from now until release.

Edit: for all I know (and hope ) Vala could get back from Israel before any of the beta-stuff starts.
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
sinii
Profile Joined August 2010
England989 Posts
April 10 2012 21:51 GMT
#496
Ok so my game id thing is:

sinii.1432

Perhaps it's worth exchanging out our names on the 'member list' for our game ID thingy in the OP?
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 21:55:34
April 10 2012 21:52 GMT
#497
I HAVE THE LARGEST NUMBER, R U MAD NOOBS.

+ Show Spoiler +
OVER 9.000, Pantythief.9163
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Josh_rakoons
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom1158 Posts
April 10 2012 21:57 GMT
#498
Anyone know if there will be a BWE this coming weekend?
Roflhaxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1244 Posts
April 10 2012 22:06 GMT
#499
On April 11 2012 04:31 Pantythief wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:17 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?


I was thinking about that, and I came up with this idea. Instead, I'll make it easy for everyone. I'll post my code in the main post, so people who want to participate can add me in-game and I'll arrange some events for us to participate in. Events, like PvP, I imagine.

Or make a google doc!!
A game where the first thing you do is scout with a “worker”. Does that make any sense? Who scouts with a “worker”? That’s like sending out the janitor to perform recon, what general would do that? Retarded game.
Pantythief
Profile Joined February 2012
Denmark657 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-10 22:15:39
April 10 2012 22:14 GMT
#500
On April 11 2012 07:06 Roflhaxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2012 04:31 Pantythief wrote:
On April 11 2012 04:17 rivurivurivurivu wrote:
can we get all members ingame name/code in the op next the member's name ?


I was thinking about that, and I came up with this idea. Instead, I'll make it easy for everyone. I'll post my code in the main post, so people who want to participate can add me in-game and I'll arrange some events for us to participate in. Events, like PvP, I imagine.

Or make a google doc!!


Oh, boy. Go bugger Valashu with that terrible, terrible invention. v____v
afkøaoilncpsdpdnaædc
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 154
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 512
NaDa 42
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9827
JimRising 772
WinterStarcraft260
ViBE113
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS59
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1481
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream139
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• davetesta47
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush388
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 34m
INu's Battles
9h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 34m
Replay Cast
20h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.