• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6269 users

Path of Exile - Page 34

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
August 14 2011 10:10 GMT
#661
but PoE is F2P
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 14 2011 10:16 GMT
#662
Can we not have this discussion? Especially when D3 isn't even out yet?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
August 14 2011 10:25 GMT
#663
On August 14 2011 19:06 Alpino wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


Looks like a pretty fail opinion to me


You mad bro ?


User was temp banned for this post.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
August 14 2011 10:27 GMT
#664
On August 14 2011 19:09 Sultan.P wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.


There are nothing but subjective arguments in the debate like this.

I don't like the game for reasons stated, and I believe even the gameplay as I've seen, is far worse than that of Diablo 3. I like Diablo 3 better, you like PoE better, end of discussion.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
Overpowered
Profile Joined January 2011
Czech Republic764 Posts
August 14 2011 10:30 GMT
#665
Why cant you like both games like me? :D
Just another gold Protoss...
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 10:42:53
August 14 2011 10:34 GMT
#666
On August 14 2011 19:27 MasterFischer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 19:09 Sultan.P wrote:
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.


There are nothing but subjective arguments in the debate like this.

I don't like the game for reasons stated, and I believe even the gameplay as I've seen, is far worse than that of Diablo 3. I like Diablo 3 better, you like PoE better, end of discussion.


Path of Exile team should be honored that people actually are comparing them to D3. That means they are doing an awesome job. I mean if the game was just plain "bad" nobody would even bother making comments like yours.

Just to give you some figures.

This game is developed by grind gear games.

A company formed 2006. This is their first (and only) game. They consist of total 10 people.

They are so few, they even have a page about "their staff" with pictures:
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff

You compare them to Diablo 3 team by the support of not only the biggest lore in ARPG but a team consisting of 70 people* and god knows the budget of ActivisonBlizzard.

I'd say Path of Exile is already a success by not only the attention they get but also the feedback I read about the beta in youtube/here/their site/twitter and facebook.

*
http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=22418636990&pageNo=2&sid=3000#24
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
August 14 2011 10:42 GMT
#667
On August 14 2011 19:34 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 19:27 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 19:09 Sultan.P wrote:
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.


There are nothing but subjective arguments in the debate like this.

I don't like the game for reasons stated, and I believe even the gameplay as I've seen, is far worse than that of Diablo 3. I like Diablo 3 better, you like PoE better, end of discussion.


Path of Exile team should be honored that people actually are comparing them to D3. That means they are doing an awesome job. I mean if the game was just plain "bad" nobody would even bother making comments like yours.

Just to give you some figures.

This game is developed by grind gear games.

A company formed 2006. This is their first game. They consist of total 10 people.

They are so few, they even have a page about "their staff" with pictures:
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff

You compare them to Diablo 3 team by the support of not only the biggest lore in ARPG but a team consisting of 70 people and god knows the budget of ActivisonBlizzard.

I'd say Path of Exile is already a success by not only the attention they get but also the feedback I read about the beta in youtube/here/their site/twitter and facebook.



You can't measure success in terms of that. Either the game is good, or better than most other games in that genre, or it isn't.

I never compared it directly to Diablo 3, that would be foolish..

I said it looks like a RIP-OFF diablo 1 CLONE.. Diablo 1... ergo.. a game released long long ago, and even diablo 1 looks better to me than this, with just updated graphics..

This game gets attention because it looks so much like diablo, not because it actually brings alot of new stuff to the table..But like i said, it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

The game looks bad, because it looks bad. Not because of the factors surrounding why it looks bad.

Doesn't matter if a one-legged, 1 armed man made this game in 3 days, it still looks bad.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 10:52:19
August 14 2011 10:44 GMT
#668
nvm
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
August 14 2011 10:52 GMT
#669
Oh no, not this again in this thread aswell (( haters gonna hate, stop feeding them :/
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 14 2011 10:53 GMT
#670
On August 14 2011 19:52 TOCHMY wrote:
Oh no, not this again in this thread aswell (( haters gonna hate, stop feeding them :/


Yeah, you're right. That's why I removed my latest post and posted *nvm* instead.
kiaer
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 10:59:35
August 14 2011 10:58 GMT
#671
On August 14 2011 19:42 MasterFischer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 19:34 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 19:27 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 19:09 Sultan.P wrote:
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.


There are nothing but subjective arguments in the debate like this.

I don't like the game for reasons stated, and I believe even the gameplay as I've seen, is far worse than that of Diablo 3. I like Diablo 3 better, you like PoE better, end of discussion.


Path of Exile team should be honored that people actually are comparing them to D3. That means they are doing an awesome job. I mean if the game was just plain "bad" nobody would even bother making comments like yours.

Just to give you some figures.

This game is developed by grind gear games.

A company formed 2006. This is their first game. They consist of total 10 people.

They are so few, they even have a page about "their staff" with pictures:
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff

You compare them to Diablo 3 team by the support of not only the biggest lore in ARPG but a team consisting of 70 people and god knows the budget of ActivisonBlizzard.

I'd say Path of Exile is already a success by not only the attention they get but also the feedback I read about the beta in youtube/here/their site/twitter and facebook.



You can't measure success in terms of that. Either the game is good, or better than most other games in that genre, or it isn't.

I never compared it directly to Diablo 3, that would be foolish..

I said it looks like a RIP-OFF diablo 1 CLONE.. Diablo 1... ergo.. a game released long long ago, and even diablo 1 looks better to me than this, with just updated graphics..

This game gets attention because it looks so much like diablo, not because it actually brings alot of new stuff to the table..But like i said, it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

The game looks bad, because it looks bad. Not because of the factors surrounding why it looks bad.

Doesn't matter if a one-legged, 1 armed man made this game in 3 days, it still looks bad.


Why do you complain about a game you havent even tried? You've just looked at PICTURES of the game, and this is a beta, alot of stuff is gonna get changed. To me this game feels like a very well thought out ARPG improving on what standards D2 set. If u dont like the screenshots you've seen then fine, but stop saying the game is bad without even trying it.

EDIT: Ah, hes banned, nvm
laee
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany137 Posts
August 14 2011 11:06 GMT
#672
lol dia1 clone.
Look at graphics, look at skillsystem, look at flasks, look at leagues, look at pvp.
Cuz u didn't already if you say such bs.
vlf
Profile Joined April 2010
Portugal170 Posts
August 14 2011 11:21 GMT
#673
People that come into this thread with hateful bias and trolling should get a grip, if you're not interested in discussing the game do everyone a favor and go troll elsewhere cause you're just wasting your own damn time. Grow up.
çpç
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 14 2011 11:54 GMT
#674
There is a such thing as liking both games. I even recommend it. They are similar - yet not the same. Why can one not enjoy both?
Everyone needs a nemesis.
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 14 2011 11:58 GMT
#675
Not enough screenshots >_<
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
August 14 2011 12:07 GMT
#676
Here is a stream (was already mentioned on p20 or so): http://es.twitch.tv/youvegotmailgoodbye

This guy is streaming fairly regularly, seems to be online whenever I check it. May be the topic starter can put the stream link in the OP?
HereticSaint
Profile Joined July 2011
United States240 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 12:47:16
August 14 2011 12:19 GMT
#677
On August 14 2011 19:42 MasterFischer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 19:34 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 19:27 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 19:09 Sultan.P wrote:
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.


There are nothing but subjective arguments in the debate like this.

I don't like the game for reasons stated, and I believe even the gameplay as I've seen, is far worse than that of Diablo 3. I like Diablo 3 better, you like PoE better, end of discussion.


Path of Exile team should be honored that people actually are comparing them to D3. That means they are doing an awesome job. I mean if the game was just plain "bad" nobody would even bother making comments like yours.

Just to give you some figures.

This game is developed by grind gear games.

A company formed 2006. This is their first game. They consist of total 10 people.

They are so few, they even have a page about "their staff" with pictures:
http://www.grindinggear.com/?page=staff

You compare them to Diablo 3 team by the support of not only the biggest lore in ARPG but a team consisting of 70 people and god knows the budget of ActivisonBlizzard.

I'd say Path of Exile is already a success by not only the attention they get but also the feedback I read about the beta in youtube/here/their site/twitter and facebook.



You can't measure success in terms of that. Either the game is good, or better than most other games in that genre, or it isn't.

I never compared it directly to Diablo 3, that would be foolish..

I said it looks like a RIP-OFF diablo 1 CLONE.. Diablo 1... ergo.. a game released long long ago, and even diablo 1 looks better to me than this, with just updated graphics..

This game gets attention because it looks so much like diablo, not because it actually brings alot of new stuff to the table..But like i said, it's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

The game looks bad, because it looks bad. Not because of the factors surrounding why it looks bad.

Doesn't matter if a one-legged, 1 armed man made this game in 3 days, it still looks bad.


It's funny that you think everyone who may potentially want to play this game is just a DIablo III fanboy who can't wait for the beta.

I've only recently started following this, but I can already see that it beats the crap out of Diablo III. No money for power marketplace, no arbitrary bullshit character limit (at least in the sense that you can make more accounts free, if you want), has a ridiculously customizable skill tree, as opposed to the new system Diablo III has where every character has the same stupid skills they shove down your throat, you don't "Build your character". Then comes one of the biggest if not the biggest issues with Diablo III, it has no random World generation, this game does.

There's nothing subjective about these arguments. Diablo III is going to be a hot, steaming pile of garbage whereas this game could very well be decent and perhaps even good. Clearly there's someone mad here and it ain't the people potentially liking this game. I'm sorry for you that Diablo III is going to be awful, don't take it out on others.

Also, thanks for the stream link incinerate_, it's been really interesting to watch.
TL desperately needs an ignore function, willpower only goes so far.
HiOT
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Sweden1000 Posts
August 14 2011 15:29 GMT
#678
Are they inviting every 30 mins? I quite dont understand.
Officially the founder of Team Property (:
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
August 14 2011 16:06 GMT
#679
On August 15 2011 00:29 Lobbo wrote:
Are they inviting every 30 mins? I quite dont understand.


They have a beta timer on their web page. You can see how often they invite someone and who that is.

http://www.pathofexile.com/
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 16:06:49
August 14 2011 16:06 GMT
#680
On August 14 2011 20:06 laee wrote:
lol dia1 clone.
Look at graphics, look at skillsystem, look at flasks, look at leagues, look at pvp.
Cuz u didn't already if you say such bs.


Looked at all of the mentioned and loved them all. Anything else I should be aware of?
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 55m
INu's Battles
9h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 55m
OSC
21h 10m
Replay Cast
21h 55m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.