• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

Path of Exile - Page 36

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 14 2011 21:59 GMT
#701
So DrBoo how's the beta treating you? Any details to you would like to add to discussion?
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
August 14 2011 22:02 GMT
#702
On August 15 2011 06:28 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 06:12 PassiveAce wrote:
On August 15 2011 06:06 Synwave wrote:
On August 15 2011 05:52 NotSorry wrote:
gotta do something not to go crazy after staring at the damn count down timer for the last 4days


Might I suggest some Torchlight with character mods added. Its working for me right now anyways.


I havnt used any character mods, what do you use?


There are a few you can search for but this is one Im currently fiddling around with Jarchos Class Compilation A friend said he found one with jedi and such but I havent searched on that just yet. Hope this extends the game a bit for you to burn some time


Thank you kind sir.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
DrBoo
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 22:09:16
August 14 2011 22:08 GMT
#703
On August 15 2011 06:59 NotSorry wrote:
So DrBoo how's the beta treating you? Any details to you would like to add to discussion?


Nothing special I'd like to add I've already made a post in the beta feedback thread for PoE forums.
I plan on keeping that write up left to the beta forums as things will most likely be changed concerning it anyway.

My self I managed to beat the first difficulty on HC (Hardcore) with a Ranger (bow only glass cannon) but 1/2 way through act 1 (of cruel diff) I ended up dying
I went to check my skills when I leveled up and I thought the area was clear so I went into the screen to pick my new passive and well It ended up not being as safe as I thought
"DrBoo is an elaborate troll" -Pufftrees
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 14 2011 22:23 GMT
#704
Too bad most of us don't have access to the beta feedback forums as we haven't gotten beta keys lol
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
August 14 2011 22:26 GMT
#705
I accidentally joined 3-5 beta key give aways. I'd link them but they are long gone. One or two was/were in this thread (YN)
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
August 14 2011 22:37 GMT
#706
On August 15 2011 07:26 Puph wrote:
I accidentally joined 3-5 beta key give aways. I'd link them but they are long gone. One or two was/were in this thread (YN)

So wait, do you have any left?
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
August 14 2011 22:38 GMT
#707
On August 15 2011 07:26 Puph wrote:
I accidentally joined 3-5 beta key give aways. I'd link them but they are long gone. One or two was/were in this thread (YN)

nvm, thought only the ones in this thread were gone
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
August 14 2011 22:44 GMT
#708
Giveaways as in raffles which I will no doubt lose But if I somehow appear in the beta-timer and win a raffle I'll do what anyone else would do if they had an extra beta key:D
+ Show Spoiler +
take over the world
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 14 2011 22:51 GMT
#709
Off to work, try not to post any keys til I get back please ^ ^
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Zumms
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30 Posts
August 14 2011 22:54 GMT
#710
man i really want the beta for this
Sxcerino
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada58 Posts
August 14 2011 23:25 GMT
#711
I just hope that when D3 comes out this game won't be a ghost town everywhere.
carpola
Profile Joined August 2010
United States168 Posts
August 15 2011 01:20 GMT
#712
I streamed a lot of today. Kept around 60 at one time, but caught the attention of the forums and a developer I can also answer any questions pertaining to the beta and I do a lot of commentary while I play. I'm thinking I should get my stream up on TL so when I stream SC2 again I'll still be there?
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 15 2011 01:31 GMT
#713
Twitter contest is being judged soon! In case anyone is feeling lucky.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
spybreak
Profile Joined October 2010
United States684 Posts
August 15 2011 01:33 GMT
#714
On August 15 2011 10:20 carpola wrote:
I streamed a lot of today. Kept around 60 at one time, but caught the attention of the forums and a developer I can also answer any questions pertaining to the beta and I do a lot of commentary while I play. I'm thinking I should get my stream up on TL so when I stream SC2 again I'll still be there?


Where's your stream?
lurked
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada918 Posts
August 15 2011 01:39 GMT
#715
On August 15 2011 10:31 lynx.oblige wrote:
Twitter contest is being judged soon! In case anyone is feeling lucky.


No luck involved! It was a creativity contest!

I'm getting one.
+ Show Spoiler +
Well, I hope...
Magic is "just" magic until I get my hands on the source code.
lynx.oblige
Profile Joined August 2009
Sierra Leone2268 Posts
August 15 2011 01:48 GMT
#716
Nothing guarantees your vision of creativity will agree with theirs.
Everyone needs a nemesis.
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-15 02:42:24
August 15 2011 02:41 GMT
#717
LOL, did you notice that Path of Exile is following the whiny 500-posts kid (MrFroho) on twitter?

anyways, good luck to every TLer in the contest
carpola
Profile Joined August 2010
United States168 Posts
August 15 2011 02:56 GMT
#718
On August 15 2011 10:33 spybreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 10:20 carpola wrote:
I streamed a lot of today. Kept around 60 at one time, but caught the attention of the forums and a developer I can also answer any questions pertaining to the beta and I do a lot of commentary while I play. I'm thinking I should get my stream up on TL so when I stream SC2 again I'll still be there?


Where's your stream?


http://www.twitch.tv/carpola

I streamed a ton of hours today and the videos should be saved on the site. Please tune in some time
renixian
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States50 Posts
August 15 2011 02:58 GMT
#719
On August 15 2011 11:41 Ondas wrote:
LOL, did you notice that Path of Exile is following the whiny 500-posts kid (MrFroho) on twitter?

anyways, good luck to every TLer in the contest



On top of he got in the beta it seems.
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
August 15 2011 03:00 GMT
#720
On August 15 2011 11:58 renixian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2011 11:41 Ondas wrote:
LOL, did you notice that Path of Exile is following the whiny 500-posts kid (MrFroho) on twitter?

anyways, good luck to every TLer in the contest



On top of he got in the beta it seems.


Meh, I'd still rather stay out of the beta than beg like that. :b
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.