• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:06
CEST 12:06
KST 19:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8063 users

Path of Exile - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 03:23:00
August 14 2011 03:19 GMT
#641
For those of you who haven't gotten keys yet, diablofans is giving away some keys too, here's the news article: http://www.diablofans.com/news/873-path-of-exile/

Level 27 Templar now and this game is really amazing, but there's also a lot of room for improvement in minor problems that you would expect from a game in the beta-stage. I'm hopeful that they'll iron out most of the little things by the time it's released though. Until then I'll keep playing because it genuinely follows in the footsteps of Diablo 2 as an amazing ARPG and has a lot of potential.
Warsonix
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 14 2011 03:43 GMT
#642
yeah , im following diablofans , im looking for every possible way to get a beta key!! im everywhere
Practice make it perfect.
benbrad2
Profile Joined June 2011
103 Posts
August 14 2011 04:06 GMT
#643
one of these days im gonna get the key
Whatsup
Warsonix
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 14 2011 04:07 GMT
#644
I hope to grab one before the closed get closed :/
Practice make it perfect.
Ondas
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil54 Posts
August 14 2011 04:08 GMT
#645
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2411
same as the twitter event but in forums!
Famous
Profile Joined May 2010
United States22 Posts
August 14 2011 04:22 GMT
#646
Umm it wont let me sign up on Diablofans -_-
Zenocide
Profile Joined November 2010
United States92 Posts
August 14 2011 04:37 GMT
#647
I got a key :D
carpola
Profile Joined August 2010
United States168 Posts
August 14 2011 05:12 GMT
#648
I'm a level 10 Templar now and I'm really enjoying it as well. I just streamed for the past few hours, but if you guys ever want to watch: http://twitch.tv/carpola

Had some guys from TL and was really excited to have them watch
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
August 14 2011 05:14 GMT
#649
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
August 14 2011 05:16 GMT
#650
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me


please elaborate as to why it is fail exactly?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Warsonix
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada5 Posts
August 14 2011 05:16 GMT
#651
On August 14 2011 13:37 Zenocide wrote:
I got a key :D



FUU!!! P

I want one so badly
Practice make it perfect.
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
August 14 2011 05:42 GMT
#652
Grats Zeno, please give us some impressions once you dig into it!
Chance favors the prepared mind.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 08:24:44
August 14 2011 08:24 GMT
#653
"I deserve a beta key because I'm awesome and my mommy says I'm special!"

Some of these people posting in the "why do you want a key" are just down right WTF!?!
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
papaz
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden4149 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 08:33:48
August 14 2011 08:31 GMT
#654
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
August 14 2011 08:59 GMT
#655
Looks pretty good from what I've seen.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
August 14 2011 09:42 GMT
#656
and with that last drawing, I give up for the night, best of luck to the rest of ya
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Perseverance
Profile Joined February 2010
Japan2800 Posts
August 14 2011 09:46 GMT
#657
So mean to BM D3

I think it will be a great game
<3 Moonbattles
MasterFischer
Profile Joined August 2009
Denmark836 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-14 09:57:47
August 14 2011 09:54 GMT
#658
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.
WHO is this who speaks to me as though I needed his advice?
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
August 14 2011 10:06 GMT
#659
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


Looks like a pretty fail opinion to me

User was temp banned for this post.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
sOvrn
Profile Joined April 2010
United States678 Posts
August 14 2011 10:09 GMT
#660
On August 14 2011 18:54 MasterFischer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2011 17:31 papaz wrote:
On August 14 2011 14:14 MasterFischer wrote:
Looks pretty faill to me

User was warned for this post



I guess you are MasterFischer from Diablofans forums?!

You just had to troll here :-)

The more I see from this game the more I wanna play, I have signed up in so many places to get a key.



The graphics looks bland and boring really, sure it has some direct x 11 stuff, but it doesn't hide the singularity of the colourpalette, the animations and most importantly the artstyle choices.

Most tilesets and stuff looks really stale and static, like fixed, instead of more fluent and vibrant.

I'm just not impressed at all.

The animations especially grinds my meat, and the UI..

Looks like a Diablo 1 clone rip-off, done somewhat impressingly in some few areas, but overall, it's looks worse than the gameplay of D1, the graphics a little better, but also more boring.

All in all, I'd rather play Diablo 3, than play an obvious rip-off clone that's trying too hard to be something that it's clearly not, a diablo game

I think people are generally just jumping in their pants, because this game reminds them of Diablo, and they REALLY wanna play Diablo 3, but can't. So this is probaly the next "best" thing... It's okay.. I understand em somewhat..

But once Diablo 3 beta hits... The world will be ending !

But yeah, that's like... just my opinion man.


It's funny how in all that block of text, there wasn't a single well out thought criticizing PoE except for subjective judgment of 'shitty' graphics (lol) and all that you really wanted to say was "i love diablo 3."

Don't take me wrong, I've been following anxiously D3 for years now, but PoE looks fantastic and seems to have much more depth than D3. Haven't played closed beta yet, but it looks like a diablo done right. I'll buy and play them both, but this ambiance and skill system in PoE has got me way more turned on than anything D3 is offering atm.
My favorites: Terran - Maru // Protoss - SoS // Zerg - soO ~~~ fighting!
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings4
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 246
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31036
Hyuk 598
Calm 522
Bisu 509
Rush 304
actioN 267
Stork 222
Soma 151
EffOrt 100
Pusan 87
[ Show more ]
Mong 83
ToSsGirL 57
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 50
Barracks 48
Yoon 47
Shine 43
Bale 41
Free 39
ZerO 35
Killer 32
Noble 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Sharp 21
sorry 17
HiyA 16
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Dewaltoss 7
Last 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3145
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1281
shoxiejesuss1223
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
gofns33655
summit1g7078
singsing1487
ceh9610
crisheroes196
DeMusliM60
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick614
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• LUISG 24
• killerbeecast5
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV235
• lizZardDota2123
League of Legends
• Stunt368
Other Games
• Shiphtur889
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2h 54m
OSC
12h 9m
Replay Cast
12h 54m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.