• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Path of Exile - Page 1613

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-05 21:32:12
July 05 2020 21:28 GMT
#32241
On July 06 2020 05:59 Haasts wrote:
I'm having fun with Mana RF in SSF; L91 but only at AW4 etc, taking it slowly. Infernal Cry with Heiro AOE is so viscerally satisfying. Been trying to get a Blue Pearl Amulet base to drop in New Vastir but no luck yet, and had a Redeemer belt drop so will work on crafting those. Been enjoying the Harvest mechanic - among other things, I'm at nearly max Chaos res in SSF, which hardly ever happens. Haven't seen a Delirium mirror since the cluster jewel patch, sadly.

I feel like Delirium integration is the biggest tragedy this league. The mirrors are too damn rare and I never particularly liked them to begin with. I wish they would instead have added Delirium Orbs as random drops, maybe similar to Regal Orb drop rate. I have only 1 Delirium Orb so far at lvl 95, no way I'm going to buy a stash tab for that shit that is much more rare than Exalted Orbs.
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-06 19:33:27
July 06 2020 19:33 GMT
#32242
I really like Delirium but I yet to get 1 single Orb... And they cost so much just to get 1 orb.

I also got a total of liek 150 splinter :\
n_n
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-06 19:54:57
July 06 2020 19:52 GMT
#32243
Yeah the orbs seem to have little use except to justify the tab in store. The delerium event in map seem to drop enjoy cluster jewels to enabled it as part of core game. You could make it a Zana mode you could get in missions.

PS i feel like almost every league goes core now.
GO OG
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-06 20:47:51
July 06 2020 20:46 GMT
#32244
On July 07 2020 04:52 Sapaio wrote:
PS i feel like almost every league goes core now.

This is ultimately the bigger issue with the recent stash tab outrage, not the tabs themselves or the cost (imo).

I feel like they'll cut the fat around PoE2 or something but then there's gonna be another wave of outrage from people who bought league-specific tabs and "can't use them" anymore lol.

I think rotating the old league mechanics like Hearthstone/Magic sets would be fine too, keep everything in Standard per usual and have 3.12 [Whatever] league only accompanied by a specific subset of the other core leagues. 3.12 can be Delve, Blight, Delirium; 3.13 can be Incursion, Bestiary, Abyss, Meta; 3.14 can be Legion, etc etc etc... Just pulling examples out of my ass but that sort of thing isn't unprecedented in other games/genres, seems like it'd work fine here. Less bloat and overwhelming stuff to keep track of, and it'd add an extra layer of excitement when that league you like is rotating back in, on top of any other brand new league mechanics and changes that are usually exciting anyway.

Mostly speaking of the post-3.0 leagues, everything before that is pretty lightweight by comparison.
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
July 07 2020 13:20 GMT
#32245
I would not mind a repeat of a season or two before poe 2 comes out. I have missed some early seasons so something like rampage would be fun. If this means poe 2 would be better and they make some adjustments to drops and game overall. Like they have focused on lag and general improvment of quality of life in this league.

I don't think people will be mad if some stash tabs can not be used in poe 2. If they are open now about what u can bring from 1 too expansion. I can also see The essence tab removed. I kind of hope for a rework of the game it self with some new ideas but the soul and essentiel passive tree and gem based build core.
GO OG
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 07 2020 16:55 GMT
#32246
On July 07 2020 22:20 Sapaio wrote:
I would not mind a repeat of a season or two before poe 2 comes out. I have missed some early seasons so something like rampage would be fun. If this means poe 2 would be better and they make some adjustments to drops and game overall. Like they have focused on lag and general improvment of quality of life in this league.

I don't think people will be mad if some stash tabs can not be used in poe 2. If they are open now about what u can bring from 1 too expansion. I can also see The essence tab removed. I kind of hope for a rework of the game it self with some new ideas but the soul and essentiel passive tree and gem based build core.


I'd like to see them redo a league just to really flesh out and QoL all the mechanics. Preferably one of the more complicated leagues like Incursion or Betrayal. Major reason being that it may set a precedent to have more in game information about leagues than what currently exists.

Crafting leagues are much harder to balance. If Harvest goes core there is going to be some serious crafting creep.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Sapaio
Profile Joined October 2017
Denmark2037 Posts
July 07 2020 17:21 GMT
#32247
On July 08 2020 01:55 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2020 22:20 Sapaio wrote:
I would not mind a repeat of a season or two before poe 2 comes out. I have missed some early seasons so something like rampage would be fun. If this means poe 2 would be better and they make some adjustments to drops and game overall. Like they have focused on lag and general improvment of quality of life in this league.

I don't think people will be mad if some stash tabs can not be used in poe 2. If they are open now about what u can bring from 1 too expansion. I can also see The essence tab removed. I kind of hope for a rework of the game it self with some new ideas but the soul and essentiel passive tree and gem based build core.


I'd like to see them redo a league just to really flesh out and QoL all the mechanics. Preferably one of the more complicated leagues like Incursion or Betrayal. Major reason being that it may set a precedent to have more in game information about leagues than what currently exists.


Crafting leagues are much harder to balance. If Harvest goes core there is going to be some serious crafting creep.



OK the really wrong league that pops to me is synthezie that didn't work for most people including me. Betrayal and Incursion is included as Masters so don't really see the point of such league.
GO OG
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-07 18:31:57
July 07 2020 18:16 GMT
#32248
On July 08 2020 02:21 Sapaio wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2020 01:55 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On July 07 2020 22:20 Sapaio wrote:
I would not mind a repeat of a season or two before poe 2 comes out. I have missed some early seasons so something like rampage would be fun. If this means poe 2 would be better and they make some adjustments to drops and game overall. Like they have focused on lag and general improvment of quality of life in this league.

I don't think people will be mad if some stash tabs can not be used in poe 2. If they are open now about what u can bring from 1 too expansion. I can also see The essence tab removed. I kind of hope for a rework of the game it self with some new ideas but the soul and essentiel passive tree and gem based build core.


I'd like to see them redo a league just to really flesh out and QoL all the mechanics. Preferably one of the more complicated leagues like Incursion or Betrayal. Major reason being that it may set a precedent to have more in game information about leagues than what currently exists.


Crafting leagues are much harder to balance. If Harvest goes core there is going to be some serious crafting creep.



OK the really wrong league that pops to me is synthezie that didn't work for most people including me. Betrayal and Incursion is included as Masters so don't really see the point of such league.


I've come back to playing recently, but almost all my experience is with pre-3.0 leagues that were much less content than what GGG is doing more recently it seems. I'd be perfectly alright with them just fleshing out existing mechanics rather than creating new problems.

Maybe that is the wrong mindset with Path of Exile 2 just around the corner which can blank slate anything essentially.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-07 21:26:22
July 07 2020 21:21 GMT
#32249
The problem is that some leagues that were once rthe only eally dangerous thing are nerfed to the ground both reward and danger wise.
Yes, they were overtuned for the first 3-4 weeks and had issues but now?
Red Beast? Who cares.
Metamorphs? Lol.
Syndicate? Lawl
Breach?
Abyss? Who cares.

These were all way overtuned when league (unsure about breach) until fixed and now are just shadows of their former selfs.


I play a strong glasscannon build atm (poison bv assa)... I still shouldn't kill a Breachlord/Deliriumguy basically by accident when he spawns in map or erradicate 4 syndicate members with 1 vaal-bv.


I still don't get why you would ever play HC, there is too much dumb shit that can just gib you, but the balance between challanging and ridiculous or barely noticeable is just absolutely horrible.
nanaoei
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
3358 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-08 03:35:12
July 08 2020 03:28 GMT
#32250
what's the projected release for PoE2?
any speculation?

about HC for streamers. with similar amount of effort, HC pulls more viewers than SC. why would you watch SC when you can watch HC when something is on the line?
for players and as someone who predominantly plays HC, there are pacing goals and each upgrade feels like a piece of the larger whole.
idk what other HC players think, but i don't plan on dying more than maybe once in a league, as you are building a character that is economical and will brave the challenges.

some people view making mistakes part of the fun and others don't mind the slower gameplay that must be nuanced no matter what.
playing SC and A8 sirius typically means i give 0 cares when i'm at the front of a level. if i break 3 portals, idc, and that's part of the fun.
if i'm playing HC i'm collecting backup gear and checking everything that i could fuck up during the actual fight. it would actually be quite silly to die to something that is completely telegraphed.

in a way, i am a better player at SC through osmosis of the gameplay style i choose in HC, both the character planning and careful gameplay combined. my friends and i treat SC like a race to riches otherwise.

but i totally see the amount of bullshit that like 95% of players would rather not deal with, including rerolling maps that other people would just speed through in the same position, maybe risking a death in the process but never occurring to the mind.

dying 80 times on one character a league, well... that's like 40-80 hours "wasted" in a way, not considering the risk reward of YOLOing, mostly prevented through more nuanced or knowledgable gameplay.
*@boesthius' FF7 nostalgia stream bomb* "we should work on a 'Final Progamer' fangame»whitera can be a protagonist---lastlie: "we save world and then defense it"
Warri
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany3208 Posts
July 08 2020 11:36 GMT
#32251
Personally im not a fan of losing progress and being forced to replay multiple hours in general. Thats why i dont like roguelike games at all, losing your entire playthrough to basically an rng roll and having to redo the same thing you just did feels boring to me. The feeling that you just essenctially wasted the last x hours for nothing doesnt outweigh the excitement from being at risk. I couldnt finish Xcom without savescumming, because while the game is supposed to be punishing, losing a soldier just means you have to play another 10 missions grinding up a new one.
That and like you said, having to reroll maps and run low risk maps all the time is not more exciting than just blasting through on sc.
Imo EVE online has the perfect concept of punishment for death while not feeling like you lost progress.
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22626 Posts
July 08 2020 11:50 GMT
#32252
I played through D3 on HC when it first came out and enjoyed it, despite having to start over a few times. But there is no way I am ever playing PoE on HC. There are way to many random deaths out of no where with little to no time to respond for it to ever be enjoyable to me.

But if someone else enjoys it, have fun.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
July 08 2020 15:58 GMT
#32253
Jup, i also played D3 HC... Aside from some desync/lag deaths it allways felt fair. D3 had plenty of issues, but at least you allways knew what killed you (even when that stuff was Pretty broken in it's prepatch state).

Poe just isn't, i tried it way back during breach. I just don't see the fun in running "easy" Maps again and again while acting like i am doing "hard" stuff… Just to die randomly in a situation where i survived 100 times before. What do I learn from such deaths? To get more HP and pray it doesn't happen (which it will, 2-3 map tiers higher your in the same position).
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-08 17:26:36
July 08 2020 17:23 GMT
#32254
Hardcore forces you to understand more game mechanics and use that knowledge to properly plan and play your character. I'd point to a more sinusoidal graph for enjoyment of hardcore. At a certain level it is fun, but if you want to progress and kill the latest new bosses it is basically impossible to learn the fights in hardcore. Eventually, you become skilled enough to do it consistently and hardcore is fun again.

I'm not sure I'd agree with Diablo 3 being any easier to identify what killed you beyond get slightly better gear either. Back when desyncs were a nightmare it was very easy to complain that you died because the game desynced and you may even be correct. You wouldn't have died if there wasn't a desync, but there were certain play styles and conditions to avoid to minimize it happening and potentially survive. You can not enjoy being forced into that niche and play softcore, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss survival as an impossibility.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
July 13 2020 21:07 GMT
#32255
On July 06 2020 05:59 Haasts wrote:
I'm having fun with Mana RF in SSF; L91 but only at AW4 etc, taking it slowly. Infernal Cry with Heiro AOE is so viscerally satisfying. Been trying to get a Blue Pearl Amulet base to drop in New Vastir but no luck yet, and had a Redeemer belt drop so will work on crafting those. Been enjoying the Harvest mechanic - among other things, I'm at nearly max Chaos res in SSF, which hardly ever happens. Haven't seen a Delirium mirror since the cluster jewel patch, sadly.


Over a week later and still no Blue Pearl Amulet, lol, and I used all my alts trying to roll T1 Mana Recovery on my Redeemer belt w/no luck (saw T2 twice); used all the Lucent Fossils, too. If only there were mana-related Harvest crafts ...
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Varanice
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1517 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-19 22:43:48
July 19 2020 22:43 GMT
#32256
whiffed on hitting any good crafts on my last 2x 225 T1 seed harvests. feels really bad.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-22 19:34:35
July 22 2020 19:34 GMT
#32257
On July 20 2020 07:43 Varanice wrote:
whiffed on hitting any good crafts on my last 2x 225 T1 seed harvests. feels really bad.

Consider using Fortune Buds (or better) and maybe even Horticrafting Buds (or better). I first only used those on higher level seeds, but T1 seeds are sometimes the ones that give you the stuff you need. And with those extra seeds planted around the Collectors I've had much more success getting good stuff.

Still enjoying the league, probably in the past leagues I would likely have already quit at this point, but this league is pretty good with the crafting options.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
July 30 2020 07:27 GMT
#32258
On July 14 2020 06:07 Haasts wrote:
Over a week later and still no Blue Pearl Amulet, lol, and I used all my alts trying to roll T1 Mana Recovery on my Redeemer belt w/no luck (saw T2 twice); used all the Lucent Fossils, too. If only there were mana-related Harvest crafts ...


Still haven't had a Blue Pearl Amulet drop, but using a Temple %max mana Paua Amulet instead; settled for T2 mana recovery on the belt.

Hit 24 challenges in SSF and don't think I'll seriously try for 36 despite the portal - I've nearly finished a bunch of others but e.g. haven't hit a Vial from 20 Omnitects for the upgrade an item challenge, or finished a set of Echoes of Love / Lord of Celebration for the div card challenge despite running a whole lot of Overgrown Ruins or Sieges.

Really enjoyed the crafting / garden aspects after various improvements to storage etc, and would happily restart this league - glad there's been all sorts of niche builds/items possible, and seeing strats like the person in SSF farming uniques via stacked gardens in juiced Zana mod maps with Reliquiary Scarabs etc.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
July 30 2020 20:47 GMT
#32259
Some friends are planning to start up a fresh priv league in a week or two for a bit of an SSF challenge/"race", just for fun. Like you said, will be a fun league to restart fresh, and I have better idea of what to play now rather than right at the beginning when things are always brand new.
TaKeTV
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany1201 Posts
August 01 2020 14:47 GMT
#32260
Help me out guys.

I am usually a HC player but there are some issues I personally have currently.

a) Hardcore trade often times is DEAD - its really frustrating
b) Softcore doesn't feel like being alive
c) I am getting old , I guess the whole grind and lose a character stings but its really the only way to feel good when doing something

I have thought about playing SC to have better options in terms of character progression and more item availability and simply delete the character on death. This way I would benefit from the trade but also HC feeling. Probably wouldn't be as respected if you manage to do endgame but I don't really care about that opinion then.

d) I didn't really play harvest as there is little new to enjoy in terms of skills (for me). I have thousands of hours in PoE through different leagues. I do like crafting but we are 1.5 month in. Getting wealthy now is probably hard :C any suggestions of fun builds to grind a bit but doesn't make it feel like work?

Would love to hear your opinions on those matters.

-naruto
Commentator
Prev 1 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
UpATreeSC 120
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 988
Dewaltoss 117
firebathero 88
Zeus 64
Trap 41
910 36
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6056
420jenkins202
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1444
Fnx 793
edward72
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS114
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1923
Other Games
summit1g5547
Grubby3028
Beastyqt658
B2W.Neo594
byalli408
shahzam197
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0157
TKL 148
Railgan14
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV261
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
• WagamamaTV277
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 29m
Stellar Fest
17h 29m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.