• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:32
CEST 21:32
KST 04:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

Path of Exile - Page 1612

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
June 26 2020 01:44 GMT
#32221
On June 25 2020 20:15 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Thought more about it and wouldn't help much anyway. You can only get map drops of things you already ran since they aren't adjacent in another region. Probably just need to use Zana or buy maps to fill in the last few I'm missing.


This actually works out well for me. I can put one stone in a region for the awaken bonus (1+2+1= awaken 1), but not have any tier 8 drops from it because I'm missing the maps. Not sure how viable it will be to plan that happening on future stones, but it's great to not block map drops from the next region and I already have plenty to complete the rest of the conquerors.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
June 26 2020 20:28 GMT
#32222
holy crap.. buffed seed drops, AND all cluster jewels come with max sockets. GGG in serious damage control mode but I can't say I'm displeased
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
June 27 2020 15:19 GMT
#32223
max socket? what you do with the one you currently have
n_n
FaCE_1
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Canada6185 Posts
June 27 2020 15:22 GMT
#32224
On June 21 2020 14:22 Duka08 wrote:
https://i.redd.it/azs0s9vsv5651.png

For some reason this version is way nicer for my organizational preferences than the google docs that have been floating around lol


regarding that, what are the number in the top left corner ? i don't get it.
n_n
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
June 27 2020 15:22 GMT
#32225
Is the seed buff already in? I feel like I was already getting more seeds last night but I'm also still building my atlas and don't have a good feel for how seeds scaled with map tier as it is.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-27 16:38:10
June 27 2020 16:37 GMT
#32226
On June 28 2020 00:22 Duka08 wrote:
Is the seed buff already in? I feel like I was already getting more seeds last night but I'm also still building my atlas and don't have a good feel for how seeds scaled with map tier as it is.

Yes it is. You'll mostly feel it at higher tier maps. As far as I know before the drops were basically the same in high and low tier maps, and they introduces map tier scaling.
Valiver
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Caldeum1977 Posts
June 27 2020 16:49 GMT
#32227
On June 28 2020 00:19 FaCE_1 wrote:
max socket? what you do with the one you currently have

I think they said they are working on making a system where you can trade your clusters to a vender and they will return the exact same one with the sockets added as an enchant and removed as a modifier if it has them.
Writer
jeefzors
Profile Joined March 2011
United States120 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-06-28 10:39:47
June 28 2020 10:38 GMT
#32228
Have ya'll see this? harvest crafting for dummies:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hghp0j/harvest_conqinfluence_crafting_for_dummies/

scroll down to the first comment
Thanks to denial, I'm immortal. -Fry
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
July 02 2020 23:03 GMT
#32229
Patch is out. Seems like rare crafts and T2+ seeds should be roughly twice as common.

T2+ mobs drop flowers/blossoms that buff a field. Seems like you can get better mods, more lifeforce, and third one isn't clear.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10959 Posts
July 03 2020 09:37 GMT
#32230
I had more lifeforce even before this patch?

I'm not sure if it was a T2 or 3 seed that did it... Beyond useless if you ask me but it did exist.
clusen
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany8702 Posts
July 03 2020 09:40 GMT
#32231
Just died to the mastermind because I couldn't see the skeletons and I shouldn't even have to, next build ?

EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
July 03 2020 13:13 GMT
#32232
you talking about the exploding skull heads on the ground? yeah that mechanic is pure BS.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
July 03 2020 15:45 GMT
#32233
Even on SC, I barely see a reason to do the mastermind. It's pretty dangerous and it fucks up your syndicate board. I generally do it once per league, but on HC I would never do it.

Still enjoying the league a lot (even before the buffs), largely due to playing SSF I guess.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
July 03 2020 19:47 GMT
#32234
yeah, this is a great league for crafting.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-03 20:14:15
July 03 2020 20:13 GMT
#32235
I feel like they overbuffed the crafting now, remove & add things are really common. Well, it's fun at least.
ASoo
Profile Joined November 2010
2867 Posts
July 03 2020 23:39 GMT
#32236
So far a lot of mine are the "Remove non-X and add X" kind, which are a lot less useful. The crafting is still really strong for sure though.
Duvon
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden2360 Posts
July 04 2020 09:11 GMT
#32237
shortlist for builds I want to do:
Mana RF, pohx has some content about it.
Generals cry something, would be cool with a shaper/elder 8-link 1h and lacerate or conc path.
Flicker (always!)
Herald of Thunder + Lone messenger shenanigans, see if the new ring makes it better.

I still havent really started playing though... been doing oni-goroshi runs cause thats about where my actual motivation to play is.
Nothing is impossible, only some things for some people.
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
July 04 2020 10:05 GMT
#32238
I'm having such a hard time with this league. Transferred myself an Oro's and a Tabula to Trade-League to get a fresh atlas and follow ASoo's guide. That approach sounds as if it could really help me in the long run. I like the ed-trickster and the flicker-raider but can't get myself to play maps at the moment : (

Pohx mana-rf-char looks super interesting but it's probably another build that I'm not good/patient enough to play until I find good enough gear. Oh well I hope you guys are having a great time!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-07-04 21:27:07
July 04 2020 14:24 GMT
#32239
On July 04 2020 19:05 smr wrote:
I'm having such a hard time with this league. Transferred myself an Oro's and a Tabula to Trade-League to get a fresh atlas and follow ASoo's guide. That approach sounds as if it could really help me in the long run. I like the ed-trickster and the flicker-raider but can't get myself to play maps at the moment : (

Pohx mana-rf-char looks super interesting but it's probably another build that I'm not good/patient enough to play until I find good enough gear. Oh well I hope you guys are having a great time!


If you have access to your maps on the second character it should be even easier. In the hypothetical where your character can clear any map you can skip straight to T14-16. You won't be able to get any of them as drops until you have four watchstones, but the watchstone stuff is a minimum not a maximum. Seems to be lot of fun optimization in this area. You still want to focus on a single region at a time like the guide suggests, but you don't need to limit yourself if you've got already got a pool of higher tier maps I'd think.

Also rerolled due to a bad build, but I'm pushing into T14 now on my first char. My hope is to almost immediately return to that spot because I'm spending all my currency on the new char.

EDIT: Your characters share atlas so this doesn't actually change anything. What does your regions look like currently that you think it was salvageable?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
July 05 2020 20:59 GMT
#32240
I'm having fun with Mana RF in SSF; L91 but only at AW4 etc, taking it slowly. Infernal Cry with Heiro AOE is so viscerally satisfying. Been trying to get a Blue Pearl Amulet base to drop in New Vastir but no luck yet, and had a Redeemer belt drop so will work on crafting those. Been enjoying the Harvest mechanic - among other things, I'm at nearly max Chaos res in SSF, which hardly ever happens. Haven't seen a Delirium mirror since the cluster jewel patch, sadly.
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
Prev 1 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 558
UpATreeSC 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 117
firebathero 88
Zeus 67
Trap 41
910 36
Bale 26
JYJ 18
NaDa 18
ToSsGirL 18
[ Show more ]
Shine 13
Dota 2
Gorgc6694
420jenkins202
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1444
Fnx 793
edward218
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS138
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1985
Other Games
summit1g5547
Grubby3387
Beastyqt658
B2W.Neo631
byalli408
shahzam197
KnowMe161
TKL 153
C9.Mang0150
Railgan14
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 12
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
• WagamamaTV280
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 29m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 29m
Stellar Fest
17h 29m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.