• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:07
CEST 18:07
KST 01:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9598 users

Path of Exile - Page 1187

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
February 24 2017 13:27 GMT
#23721
On February 24 2017 22:12 -Archangel- wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 24 2017 21:45 Espelz wrote:
Okay. Soooo I was just trying to wrap up my last few map tiers to get to 36 challenges and be done.
To my utter surprise and delight I somehow managed to not die for pretty much.. forever. So I now find myself in the cozy situation being 97% done with lvl 92, and ~2 maps away from 93. Something I never thought possible for me, to be honest.

So I thought "yeah, just run 2-3 blue t10 maps really quick, grab that exp and be done with it".
So I throw in a random Quay map, it has totems and beyond mod, because why not. Thats what ended up on it. Its a fucking t10 map, right ?

Starting the map, open the first breach after 10 seconds or so, get a Chayula breach. "This is going great"
Get 1 rare mob and 3 tiny fists for a total of one ("1") splinters.
"Whatever, at least it wasnt fucking Tul".

Run around a bit more, open another breach. A Tul breach. Of course. These tend to be a bit harsher on my old computer, but whatever. Move to the border of the breach, kill tons of mobs, ez game.
Move back in to clear the other side.
Remember it was beyond modded ?
Maybe some of you remember me bitching about surprise Haast being the worst surprise ever.

Turns out if you stand on top of 100 corpses
Bameth is a worse surprise.

Back to 87%

Such a cocktease. I was expecting you would say your HC character died...


Nah. Not with my lag problems. No way I'll play HC on this setup.

+ Show Spoiler +
Also I'm occasionally stupid as hell. I heard that isn't too helpful

"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-24 16:45:04
February 24 2017 16:44 GMT
#23722
On February 24 2017 19:26 HolydaKing wrote:
Btw... about the Leaguestones. I'm reading "yeah I'm definitely going to use Perandus" etc., but will we even find enough leaguestones to fill out the 3 spots at all times? If so, I'm still extremely doubtful you can always run the ones you want.
That's basically what I was asking earlier. It seems to me like stones will be like other currencies, and you should only use stone X on maps T9+, keep your x for these unique maps, etc.

They might also saturate it, and with ~17 different stones, only a handful will be worth something, but either way, you'll have to keep the best stones for specific tiers/maps.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-24 17:03:43
February 24 2017 17:02 GMT
#23723
I anticipate having roughly enough stones to run >1 per zone but <3 on average.

If stones were SO rare that we couldn't even run 1 per zone, it would really be a failed league on GGG's behalf. People want something to engage with in the new league, and especially when none of the content is actually new GGG are going to have to make sure it is very available.

If there were enough to run 3 nonstop, people would build up giant supplies that they can't get rid of (kinda like maps, but without the 3:1 sink and with unclear use in permanent leagues etc). While in some ways this isn't THAT bad (people just wouldn't pick up bad ones like onslaught stones... oh noes) I still think that GGG will want to avoid this. Especially if stone droprate is affected by item quantity modifiers (seems like it should be), mapping in groups will result in FAR more stones than people can reasonably use up.

Because stones are good for AT LEAST 3 uses, up to at least 5 (unclear how high the mod can go), I'd say we'll see less than one stone per zone at least during levelling. Considering there are 17 possible ones, this means that high-value leagues (perandus, nemesis, beyond, breach) should be worth significant amounts of currency for most of the league in my opinion.

I really see no issue with running ones like onslaught or tempest during levelling though.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 25 2017 10:54 GMT
#23724
I'm tempted to be a boring tryhard and just do FB totems again, but I might also get inspired by something in the patchnotes. Why can't they just release them now so I can have peace of mind =(
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 25 2017 11:42 GMT
#23725
The two things I'm most interested in so far are the severit y of the pyre nerf and the severity of the blade flurry nerf (of which I haven't really played)
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 25 2017 11:46 GMT
#23726
I expect it to be nerfed to 50%. I wonder if Flameblast remains untouched, but probably. And I agree I'd love to see the patch notes, but I'd also love to see all the new threshold gems. Which is probably not going to happen before someone finds them.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 25 2017 16:49 GMT
#23727
On February 25 2017 19:54 Alur wrote:
I'm tempted to be a boring tryhard and just do FB totems again, but I might also get inspired by something in the patchnotes. Why can't they just release them now so I can have peace of mind =(

EA was a blast to start the league with in case you want something similar but just a bit weaker compared to FB totems!
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
February 25 2017 17:58 GMT
#23728
On February 26 2017 01:49 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2017 19:54 Alur wrote:
I'm tempted to be a boring tryhard and just do FB totems again, but I might also get inspired by something in the patchnotes. Why can't they just release them now so I can have peace of mind =(

EA was a blast to start the league with in case you want something similar but just a bit weaker compared to FB totems!

I'm still unsure as to how ea single target in open area gonna work out.
phantomlancer23
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
733 Posts
February 25 2017 18:04 GMT
#23729
Have you got any suggestions for me?I want a build for new league easy and cheap,without special conditions and items that can clear all content and to be as OP as possible,i dont mind if its boring or common.I want to play scion(never played again) or templar.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 25 2017 18:16 GMT
#23730
Cheap & Easy & kinda OP as Scion is probably only possible with Ancestral Warchief Totem in helmet, best with Bringer of Rain. Should be something like Hierophant + Slayer/Chieftain. Haven't tried it myself though.

Templar Flameblast Totem with Hierophant or Inquisitor probably fits best. First has better clear speed, later is better vs bosses. See the following vids for a comparison

and https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1730745 for the builds.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-25 20:46:09
February 25 2017 19:46 GMT
#23731
I recommend testing out blade flurry before you invest heavily in it new league. it's very powerful but personally I just couldn't enjoy using the skill much. the range of the skill isn't great and with the aoe nerfs it will be more annoying I fear

in comparison I found howa spectral throw to be super fast, super fun, very powerful

is grand spectrum explosive arrow still worth it? for a super min maxed version of the char
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Quateras
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany867 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-25 22:59:27
February 25 2017 22:58 GMT
#23732
Yeah BF I'd propably only do with cast while channeling and Bladefall, its better in every way to me.
(with scourge and psn+wither). -- propably not that cheap early on tho unless you just use rare weapons until scourge is cheaper.

@ phantom i think Howa w/raider ascendancy is propably the most op and cheap shit to do all endgame
(all 4 guardians, shaper and uber atziri doable--> no immunity problems like poison has)
with current information about 2.6, might change tho?
"If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost."
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 25 2017 23:34 GMT
#23733
Inspired by that quad kb totem video, here is a tree for a dual kb necro support which I think might do more damage.

www.poeurl.com/4hF
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 25 2017 23:35 GMT
#23734
On February 26 2017 01:49 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2017 19:54 Alur wrote:
I'm tempted to be a boring tryhard and just do FB totems again, but I might also get inspired by something in the patchnotes. Why can't they just release them now so I can have peace of mind =(

EA was a blast to start the league with in case you want something similar but just a bit weaker compared to FB totems!

What version did you end up going?
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 26 2017 00:04 GMT
#23735
I'd totally do kb totem but I think the single target can't be that good. Guy says it's good if you switch to barrage, but I dunno. Doesn't have double dipping. :D
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
February 26 2017 00:08 GMT
#23736
On February 26 2017 07:58 Quateras wrote:
Yeah BF I'd propably only do with cast while channeling and Bladefall, its better in every way to me.
(with scourge and psn+wither). -- propably not that cheap early on tho unless you just use rare weapons until scourge is cheaper.

@ phantom i think Howa w/raider ascendancy is propably the most op and cheap shit to do all endgame
(all 4 guardians, shaper and uber atziri doable--> no immunity problems like poison has)
with current information about 2.6, might change tho?


Is HOWA ST that strong? Also raider is better for it than deadeye?
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
incinerate_
Profile Joined October 2010
172 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-26 00:22:13
February 26 2017 00:13 GMT
#23737
Has anyone heard of there being a bug where you logout and relog and there's a bit of lag at login in that you didn't properly disconnect the first time? I think I once saw a video of RaizQT where he mentioned that.

I just logged with 10.9k life after opening a box (blinkarrow didn't work) only to log in back to standard with that exact same delay. Was a lvl 97, character in hardcore league that I occasionally play between leagues (not anymore I guess).

Since some people are discussing EA builds: The char above was an elementalist EA build (admittedly I just used my free respec today, so only a few impressions with the build). The great thing is that Beacon of Ruin prolif is not affected by conc effect. So you can do EA Conc Effect FirePen Less Duration, Slower Proj, Empower/Faster Attacks. You can go RT at first and drop it once you have enough accuracy on gear (to use Elemental Overload). If you can somehow manage the mana costs going CI will probably be a better option. Overall clear speed was pretty good, Wasteland Voll died very fast.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
February 26 2017 00:22 GMT
#23738
I tried searching for crit Bladefall totem with Assassin and Poison. Haven't found decent results, is it not very good?

I'll probably playing together with a necro support so I wonder which build to play. I thought Flameblast Totem is a good idea because the cast speed from necro should help a ton, but unlike poison the ignite won't really profit as much. I guess it wouldn't matter but I dunno. Want something fast clearing while being able to go CI, preferably not crazily expensive. And I definitely won't go Animate Weapon cause that would lag like hell.

HOWA could potentially be expensive next league, as it's a Breach only unique and should be really popular next league.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 26 2017 00:33 GMT
#23739
I'm about 99% sure with the build I posted above t16 bosses would die in seconds.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
February 26 2017 00:34 GMT
#23740
On February 26 2017 09:08 hunts wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2017 07:58 Quateras wrote:
Yeah BF I'd propably only do with cast while channeling and Bladefall, its better in every way to me.
(with scourge and psn+wither). -- propably not that cheap early on tho unless you just use rare weapons until scourge is cheaper.

@ phantom i think Howa w/raider ascendancy is propably the most op and cheap shit to do all endgame
(all 4 guardians, shaper and uber atziri doable--> no immunity problems like poison has)
with current information about 2.6, might change tho?


Is HOWA ST that strong? Also raider is better for it than deadeye?

Howa st is arguably the strongest build in the game with good enough gear. Definitely up there with bflurry assasin and coc discharge.
Prev 1 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5017
Bisu 1937
Soulkey 1631
EffOrt 862
Mini 624
Horang2 395
Larva 368
ZerO 354
ggaemo 254
actioN 243
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 110
Mind 92
sorry 90
hero 75
Shinee 68
Sharp 67
Sea.KH 64
Barracks 61
Snow 50
Pusan 49
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 26
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 21
Rock 18
Sacsri 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5439
qojqva2590
Dendi1297
420jenkins293
League of Legends
Reynor61
Counter-Strike
fl0m3288
Fnx 682
x6flipin448
edward42
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1263
hiko1011
B2W.Neo407
DeMusliM334
XBOCT241
FrodaN210
Liquid`VortiX200
Livibee153
QueenE112
TKL 59
Mew2King41
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV104
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 77
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV630
League of Legends
• Nemesis3840
• TFBlade720
Other Games
• Shiphtur471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.